Zen x MC's Pregnant story

By MMYOITRASH

A Zen x MC fan fiction where Zen helps MC through her pregnancy ^^ More

Discovery
Support
Duet
Telling RFA
Bad Dream
Yoosung's Visit
Starry Night
Prince or Princess
The truth
The Birth part 1
The Birth part 2
---- Authors note ----
Paparazzi (EDITED)
Birthday Wishes
Mugged
---- Authors note ----
New role part 1
New role part 2
Psychic dream part 1
Psychic dream part 2

Ice skating

7.2K 99 22
By MMYOITRASH

It was wintertime and Zen is planning to take me out to go ice skating! I was nervous because I have never really gone ice skating before but he said that he would help me and kiss me better when I fell. 

"Zen are you ready?"I was finished putting on my coat hat mittens and boots so I was just waiting for zen. "Babe come on!" Zen came running down the hall he nearly slipped because he still had his socks on.

Zen: "sorry babe I can't find my jacket" I look on the coat hanger and hold up his jacket. "W-what where did you find that!" Zen was a little flustered

"It was stuffed at the bottom between two other jackets. Winter may be beautiful but it sure is a pain to find stuff"  Zen smiled at me and took the jacket 

Zen: "thanks, MC" he kissed my forehead and put on his jacket it was white with a fluffy border on the outside of the hood nothing fancy. Zen then quickly put on his shoes "Alright! ready to go!" I looked at him 

"Zen don't you want mittens or a scarf?" Zen put his hands in his jacket pockets

Zen: "I'll be fine I have you here, you give me enough wharf" I put my hands on my face 

"GAaaHH Zen! Why do you need to be so handsome and cute all the time" Zen laughed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't resist myself! now come on we should get to the rink before it gets too popular" we walk outside and my hood fly's off because it is so windy I did not mind because we were taking Zen's bike there so I knew my hood was going to fly off either way. Zen gets on his motorbike and waits for me to get on.

Zen: "ready?"

"Nope" Zen looked back at me confused.

"Huh w-" I interrupted him by placing a helmet on his head. Zen flips up the helmet screen "when did you get these?" I grab my helmet from the back and put our skates in the holding case of the motorbike.

"Yesterday. Seriously Zen why did you not have a helmet before you worry me so much" I finish putting on my helmet and flip up the screen.

Zen: "I'm sorry I guess I never really had the money to afford the helmet(s)" I look at zen and give him an eyebrow raise "heh..... Alright you got me I wanted to be rebellious so I never got the helmet(s)" 

"well the important thing is is now we are safe" I flip down the helmet screen "Now let's ride!" I do a pose pointing forward. Zen started laughing 

Zen: "MC the rink is the other direction" I change my hand gesture.

"Now lets ride!" Zen flips down his helmet screen and I scoot closer to zen so I can grab onto him. Zen starts up the motorbike and off we go to the skating rink.

---- TIME SKIP ----

We arrive at the skating rink and Zen takes off his helmet and does this hair flick thing to make me laugh but if anything it made me flustered.

Zen: "MC you can take your helmet off now" I take off my helmet and my face is red "Oh did I make you blush?" I cross my arms

"n-no its just the air is really cold"

Zen: "are you sure" I hang my head 

"Curse you and your perfect looks" Zen took my helmet and put both his and mine away

Zen: "Oh! this is your first time skating right?" I look at zen and give him the meh so-so hand gesture. "well even if it isn't I want to take a picture of us skating for the first time as couples!"

"Oh! good idea Zen!" I jump off of the motorbike and walk over to zen. 

Zen: "Alright say MC first time skating and she is going to do a great job because Zen the actor loves her so much!" I roll my eyes and just kiss Zen's cheek as he is taking the picture. "Awwww MC!" Zen hugged me. he then let go of me "alright alright no matter how much I love you we still need to skate" we head toward the rink it was an inside rink but it was still cold. when we got in Zen paid for our entry.

"where do we put on our skates?" Zen looked around

Zen: "over here it looks like" we walked into a room and there where multiple people both getting into and out of their skates. Zen finds a spot for us to sit and I take out my skates and put them on. "Make sure they are tight you don't want to trip on your lace when you are skating" Zen had already finished and helped me finish tieing my skates. "That should do it. need a hand up?" I grab Zen's hand and wobble a little falling on his chest.

"Sorry" I straighten up my body so I am standing and Zen helps me to the rink. to my surprise, there are only about 10 people here. Zen steps on the Ice and holds my hands.

Zen: "Come on it will be fine" I step on the ice and slide into Zen's chest I look up at him and blush. 

"This does not seem that hard" Zen starts to skate a little allowing me to get a feeling for the ice.

Zen: "do you want to try and skate now?"

"O-okay, but what if I fall" Zen looks at me

Zen: "don't worry I will catch you" he winks at me and lets go of one hand I begin to wobble 

"Uhh, Zen?"

Zen: "you're doing great! don't give up!" Zen then let my other hand go and I am slowly sliding down the rink all by myself! "MC! loom your skating!" I look at my hands Zen is not holding them anymore

"what do I do now?"

Zen: "move your legs from side to side like your dancing" I start moving my legs and my balance is thrown off I wobble and almost fall. 

"Ahhh!" I start waving my arms around but I manage to straighten myself out.

Zen: "Try again I know you can do it this time!" I start to move my legs and I begin to skate! Zen skates beside me. and holds my hand. I sigh

"Zen how on earth do you do this" zen shrugs

Zen: "I need to have the skills to be in any types of musicals so I take it upon myself to learn some basic things like skating" Zen slowly releases his hand

"Man you must be busy learning all of these things" Zen took away his hand without me realizing 

Zen: "It is true that I am busy but alas that is the price of beauty" Zen spins on the ice and bows. I clap and realize he is no longer holding my hand.

"huh? Zen when did you?"

Zen: "just a few moments ago a little fake confidence isn't bad right?" I realize I am skating normally and although I am not very fast or good I am not falling.

"Oh you little" I catch up to zen and try to ruffle his hair but he is too tall for me so I just end up wacking his pony.

Zen: "aww MC you know you love me" I snicker and take his pony and put it over my lip

"MC? who is that?" Zen looks at me for a second and we both start laughing so much so I fall on my butt.

Zen: "Oh my god MC! are you okay?" I am still laughing and Zen seems to be too

"I'm okay don't worry" Zen helps me up 

*THE RINK WILL BE CLOSING IN 30MIN*

Zen: "well there is our queue to leave" We get off of the Ice and see some little kids about 13-year-olds in hockey jerseys get onto the ice. "Hey, I did not even know this place was used for hockey practices" I step back on the floor and see a big group of kids talk with each other ready to practice.

"They sure are cute aren't they" Zen looks at me

Zen: "I suppose in a weird scary hockey aspect" I look at zen "I'm kidding! come on let's go we don't want to disturb their practice" we change our shoes and hop back on the motorbike Zen puts the skates away and I put my helmet on. When Zen gets on he puts on his helmet and we are on our way home.

---- TIME SKIP ----

when we get home zen's pony is all messy I take off my coat hat mittens and boots and sit on the couch.

"Hey babe" Zen looks over I have a hairbrush in my hand

Zen: "do you want me to brush your hair?" he walks over to me and sits on the couch next to me.

"No silly I want to brush your hair" I reposition myself and boop Zens nose. Zens face turns red 

Zen: "W-what? You want to brush my hair but I can take care of it what about your hair?"

"Please zen I always wanted to brush your hair you always do mine. It's my turn!" Zen sighs and takes out his hairband admitting defeat. "Ohh thank you!" I kiss his cheek it's hot because he is still blushing. I start to brush Zens hair until it is smooth then I stop.

Zen: "Babe? why did you stop"

"It's a surprise" I jump up and down in a seating position 

Zen: "I never really had anyone brush my hair before if you exclude my hairdresser and on an occasion the people who spray stuff in my hair to make it look good"

"really?! then I should do it more often" a few more minutes go by and I am finishing the top of Zens head of hair. "DONE!" Zen stands up and looks in a mirror and his face turned pink.

Zen: "you braided my pony" I clap my hands 

"do you like it?" Zen hugs me.

Zen: "I love it babe! it is so cute just like you" 

"Yay I was afraid you would not like it. I would have done something different but you have a shaved part so I cant do a side braid" Zen lets me out of the hug

Zen: "I don't need anything fancy this is perfect" Zen looks at the time it's about 7 pm "Yikes! we still need to eat dinner" We walk into the kitchen and I grab a salad from the fridge for both of us we eat dinner and then after that I help zen's with his lines. By 10:30 pm we fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 49 23
A little fanfic that is amazing. Don't skip any chapters and please vote on the chapter's please. Checkmout other books by me too! Enjoy eading cuti...
1.9K 131 26
[Modern AU Eren × Reader] [AoT characters are belong to Hajime Isayama] Pregnant by accident... You're pregnant with the child of your ex and he didn...
363K 6.8K 26
these are mostly small and cute stories of bakugou being pregnant, featuring kiri trying his best to be the best future daddy he can be (this is my f...
12.1K 275 20
Misaki and Usagi are helping Takahiro and Manami out when she gets hurt in a earthquake. The pregnancy brings difficulties and obstacles so let's see...