๐”๐๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐„๐ƒ||๐ƒ...

By gangstresses

he may not feel the same way about her but she does feel a special love for him... _____... More

SOUNDTRACK
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ISSA Q & A
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
EPILOGUE
deletion loading...

CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE

1.1K 102 142
By gangstresses

NAOMI

Today was the day to put a stop to Dominic and I's relationship, me breaking up with him.

My wild and kooky hair blowed vigorously with the wind as if they were competing in a shoving battle with one another as the wind took victory as my hair smacked me in the face.

I found my palms to be very clammy from the sudden nervosuness that runs over my body of actually think what if this doesn't go according to plan.

DeVante and the boys insisted on them being physically here for my well being as I vaguely remember him telling me that he had a bad feeling about me being all alone with Dominic about breaking the ice to him that we aren't an item anymore.

Roxie and Lola even tried to coax me into atleast have them with me while I do this but I felt like this should be done between Dominic and I with no intrusion once so ever.

The sound of my phone ringing interrupted me from my forever prolonging thoughts as I breathed in and out taking in the crisp autumn air as I dug around in my windbreaker pocket as I took the phone out and flipped it up whilst letting the antenna up on it.

Pressing the device to my ear, I was about to form my words until I heard a familiar boisterous voice that belonged to none other than K-Ci as I heard a mixture of Dalvin agruing with him as a loud crash was evident in the background.

"Um...helー"

"Dalvin, get your heavy gerbil looking ass off of me!" K-Ci stated in a cacophonous tone that was a sound of distress as a loud thud sounded off.

"Bitch, suck my left nut! You look like a life sized cockroach!" Dalvin's screeches.

"Nigga, shut the fuck up and gone somewhere-looking like a whole ass gremlin! Suck a dick!" K-Ci screams at him.

"Bring it over here then muathfucka if you bad-so I can suck it!" Dalvin screamed like a mad-man.

Did he...
Yeah this nigga is gay or strange one, maybe both?

"Will the both of you deformed ass muthafuckas shut the fuck up, looking like a failed lab experiment and shit!" DeVante's baritone voice became known as he fussed at K-Ci and Dalvin.

"Um...Hello?!" I exaggerated as I was getting extremely tired of being ignored and wanted the weird agrument from Dalvin and K-Ci to be put to an utter end before I hear something I don't want to hear for my own good.

"What?!" DeVante snapped as I twisted up my entire face as I clutched my chest trying to figure out where that sudden burst of ruthlessness that dared dripped onto his succulent lips came from because it certainly wasn't for me-I know that much.

"What?! Negro, you lost your name mind talking to me like you crazy or somethingーIt's baby to you? I am not your niggas, Earle" I scolded him.

"Hah! She called you Earle!" Dalvin teased him in the background as I heard a loud ass smack filling my ear.

"Shut the fuck up, Ertimus!" DeVante ferociously roared.

"Um hello? I am not done talking to you, DeVante" I sung.

"O-Oh my bad, baby. I didn't mean to yell at you, it's just these two knuckleheads have been bothering the hell out of Jojo and I. It won't happen again, honey" DeVante apologized as I heard a 'soft ass hoe' following by a fit of snickering in the the background.

"Hey, you two shut the fuck up...stupid asses-"

"DeVante, is there a reason why you called for the last few minutes now?" He didn't answer me as I grew suspicious as I felt a pair of eyes staring at me as I turned my head slightly and saw a hat that resembles more like the one K-Ci was wearing to the back like he always does this morning.

"Ow, a rose thorn got in my left ass cheek!" I heard Dalvin screech as I caught their sneaky asses red handed after I supposedly ran them away as I leaned down and picked up a medium sized rock and decided to throw it at K-Ci to see if it was really them and not my mind playing tricks on me.

I threw the rock with great altitude as I soon saw K-Ci and Dalvin fall half-way out the rose bush as they were soon dragged back in by DeVante and Jojo.

"DeVante!" I furrowed my brows at him and his boys doing the opposite of what I expected them to do but shurgged it off as I saw Dominic finally coming out the side exit of the gym.

I quickly ended the phone call between DeVante and I as my hand flipped the cellular device close as I retreated it back in my windbreaker as I zipped it back up, securely.

"Hey Dominic" I greeted him as he just looks at me blandly as if I was distasteful to his eyes as they looked almost foreign and ulimately had a dark hue to them not looking a bright hazel like before.

"Why haven't you been returning any of my calls, Naomi?" He asks me as I felt his eyes pierce my soul.

"And why you left me at the hotel, alone? I had to ask your friends where your ass was at and they told I didn't need to know and that you was in good fucking hands. Oh and another thing..." Dominic chuckled as he looks at my face as I didn't move nor speak as I just looked at him in terror as his hot rage that spat molten fire to the surface.

"I know you left the bed that night when we agrued and shit after we didn't have sex. I was awake the whole fucking time and I saw you left with K-Ci. You fucking him? Is that the reason to why you didn't want to have sex with me? Your ass been playing with me this whole fucking time?!" Dominic grabbed my arm.

"Dominic, you're hurting me, p-please" I hiss at the discomfort of Dominic applying more force to my arm as I felt it throb just like when a doctor checks your blood pressure.

"Hurting you, what about me? Do you know how it feels to have your hoe ass cousin and her friend run up to me and tell me that you and K-Ci fucking each other? To think I thought that bitch was out of her cranium but she was right! All this time you giving me hella static about my past and here you are keeping shit from me! You know what...it's a good thing I ain't hit it. Your shit probably would've been loose, shit you probably fucked Dumbo knowing you. You was star-crossed for the both of their dumbasses before me, am I right?" Dominic yanked me close to him.

"Am I right, speak the fuck up!" I was now staring Lucifer himself right into the eyes of a boy I actually loved as he curse me out and ridiculed me like I was...nothing but trash on the street corner.

"Well,you wanna know something else, I played you too. You see toots...I heard about you from DeVante and them talking about how crazy you were around him, I mean I never really noticed you until you came rushing past me to get to that deformed finger muthafucka. I thought of you as a new play thang for myself. I had you on my radar for quite sometime now. Now, the dating was all cute and shit but you was hella stingy with your prize possession..." He adverted his eyes downwards as his snakey tongue that I let explore my insides swept over his bottom lip.

"I fucked almost all of the bitches up in this trash ass school besides them annoying ass bitches you call your friends, but the one girl I haven't fucked was you. Being that DeVante didn't fuck you yet of so I heard...I wanted to test you out but it was always something getting in my way like K-Ci, DeVante, Dalvin, your friends or your stupid ass not getting with the fucking program. I fuck sweetheart and don't take it personal toots that's just the dog in me. I ain't shit and you ain't gonna be shit without me" Dominic laughed at my face like I was a comedian telling a joke.

"Don't be like that, Naomi. Hey, how about this...one last kiss before I fuck this other broad, babyーhmm?" He teases me as I just simply look at him just unbelievably outraged at everything he has said to me thus far and that I was naive to see the signs from the very beginning.

"Sure..." I smiled fakely.

"Where you want it?" I asked.

"Right here" As he said that I lifted up my knee as I appiled force to his crouch as he squealed like a little girl as he falls over in pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know. You should've spoke upー" I was soon yanked to the ground as Dominic got on top of me as we struggled.

"You stupid bitch!" He shouted as his hands found their way to my thoart as I coughed harshly, desperately trying to find some air.

Dominic was soon lifted off of me as my eyes were slightly lowered from the pain, adverting my eyes I saw as DeVante started beating him into a bloody pulp.

"De, chill out-you're going to kill him!" K-Ci and Dalvin tried to pull him away.

_____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

DEVANTE?

DOMINIC?

DOMINIC SHOWING HIS
TRUE COLORS, FINALLY?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 12.6K 68
This is the Third book to the "CASH SHIT" series. Y/N is now a certified RPN and on top of that dealing with Kaiori ,Khia and engaged to Jonathan. Jo...
3.4K 130 7
In which a girl meets a Ecuadorian Formula Three driver who drunkenly stumbles in to her home and falls in love with him. A FORMULA THREE STORY JUAN...
28.8K 649 12
๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ, ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท'๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๊˜Žโ™กโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™ก๊˜Ž In which a strong devil hunter joined simply to find a...
33.8K 400 22
y'all this mf dd keep bein toxic to me so just read ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ.