Toxic Love

Galing kay LonelyConundrum

He wasn't simply sleeping. But he wouldn't be waking up either. Ever again. Ava dragged herself up from sitti... Higit pa

Good Night
When we smiled
Perfect
The lies You Tell
Crazy for You
Ready
Watch Your Mouth
No right
Y.A.S
You hurt me, I hurt you
Do you remember
Shotgun Riding
My man is my man
To The Readers

For Everybody

56 3 0
Galing kay LonelyConundrum

Five months later

Ava's back arched off of the bed as he pulled in and out of her. His mouth crushing hers, swallowing her moans. It was a slow and maddening type of love they were making. Her legs shook and her nails dug into her palms as she held on for dear life. Ava felt the world around her melt. As he climaxed he pushed himself deep inside her. He rolled off of her kissing her on her neck, biting and sucking on her waist and hips. Leaving a trail of hickies on her inner thighs. Ava pulled at the handcuffs that kept her tethered to the bed. He kissed her calves and her feet, taking a toe in mouth one after another.

"I love you" he said taking all of her womanhood in her mouth. "I love you. I need you. I feel like I'm dying when I'm not with you."

He rolled her clit on his tongue, taking it in between his teeth and sticking his fingers in her. Ava arched her back again, coming to her own climax. He drank her in like water in a desert. Ava's body shook still. He entered her again, slow strokes again. Pulling the full length of himself out and pushing back in.

"I'm never going to leave you alone." He said as he grabbed her throat, " If I don't have you I'll die Ava."

He sped up, squeezing gently on the sides of her throat and one hand holding her thigh. He hammered into her relentlessly. "Fuck!" He moaned, pushing himself into her again. Without pulling out he released the handcuffs. Ava's body fell to the mattress.

"I love you Ava." Damien took her face in his hands gently and kissed her nose, eyes and mouth.

"I'm coming home. Even if you don't want me here. I'm coming home and I'll spend everyday making it up to you. If you don't want that please just give me eighteen years at least. Eighteen for Faith. That's all I'm asking." He pleaded, tears falling from his face in streams, "Just don't leave me yet. PLEASE don't leave me yet." Ava lay in shock, in all the years they'd been together she'd never seen him cry.

"Don't leave Ava. You're my sun and kryptonite. If you leave me...If you don't love me anymore, I don't have anyone. I don't want anyone else."

His tears dropped on her face, rolling down her face as if they were her own. Ava reached up gathering him like a small child and holding him to her chest.

"I'll stay." She whispered. "Just don't cry anymore."

His sobs shook her body. Over and over again he repeated "Please don't leave. Please."

Ava nodded silently, glancing at the divorce papers on the floor.

"I'll stay."

"I'm sorry you lost the baby." He whispered, face still planted in her chest.

Two weeks after Damien had left, Ava found out she was pregnant. When she'd miscarried Ally had called her for weeks, constantly bothering her. Trying to rub the affair she and Damien had in Ava's face. Unfortunately Ava was raised to believe men weren't capable of being monogamous and she knew for a fact Ally wasn't his only mistress, just the most annoying. So Ally was just raising her blood pressure and stressing her out unnecessarily.

"How does my pussy taste Ava?!" Ally screamed into the receiver.

Ava laughed, it always interested her when mistresses said things like that. What made Ally think that whatever he'd done to her he hadn't already done for Ava. On top of that if Damien wasn't home his hygiene was not the best. He was like a second child, she had to remind him to clean himself. There were plenty of times he'd just sprayed on cologne and ran out the house after she and he did the dirty.

"Ally I don't know how your pussy taste. But how does my menstral taste?"

"Okay Ava, I'll see you soon."

The line went dead. Everyone wanted Ava to fight Ally so bad. She sat in her office chair and mulled over the legal ramifications. She could get herself off easy.

Ava's phone started buzzing uncontrollably. A barrage of messages coming to her phone. It was Ally.

"Faith is so cute, she's always smiling nothing like her momma she must get it from her daddy. We'll see you soon Faith."

An unknown number

"Bitch don't be trying my best friend, you need to go ahead and kill yourself since your so depressed. Your daughter don't even need you. Just go ahead and do it."

Ally's picture messages came through, three pictures of Faith. Three pictures Ava had never seen in her life. Time slowed down. Ava didn't want to fight before, and she didn't want to fight now. Now? Now she wanted Ally to die. Sleeping with her husband was one thing. Ava didn't care about that. But her baby? What adult drug children into their mess? Ava picked up the phone, Damien answered.

"You took my baby around that bitch?"

"What? Ava stop. I never took Faith over there."

"Really?! Cause I got three pictures right here that say other-fucking-wise. I got your number baby. We'll see each other in court and I'ma see your mistress in the streets."

"Ava I swear on my dead grandmother I'm tired of you accusing me of stuff I didn't do."

"You got this bitch harassing me. She has pictures of my baby. She's been in the car I pay the note on. Maybe she didn't catch the memo from the other ho's you're talking to. Y'all didn't want to involve me when y'all were sneaking around, but now I'm the main concern huh?"

Damien was speaking but Ava wasn't listening. She was tying up her​ Nikes. Reaching under the bed she pulled out a blue box. She unsnapped the latches and inside was a .357 magnum Colt. A gift from Damien that she'd gotten when she helped him open his security and PI firm.

Damien's voice still droned in the background.

"Damien I'm through talking. I'm about to go to your girl's house."

"And do what?!"

"I don't know Damien. I might burn the bitch down with everyone in it. I might drive your car into the window and shoot the gas tank. I might just knock on the damn door and put a bullet in everyone's face."

"Ava can you not?! Can you just hear me out?!"

"Are you going to tell the truth?!"

"I am! I swear on my daughter I didn't do that."

"Don't swear shit on my baby! You're a damn coward and a liar."

"Ava don't do this."

Ava hung up the phone. She was walking out of the front door when she felt a liquid and warmth rushing down her legs. A few seconds later a pain ripped through her. Her stomach cramping so hard it brought her to her knees. She passed out on the porch.

She woke up in a hospital room. Her legs were bare and cold. Damien was sitting at the bedside, sleeping with his head on her thigh. She shifted her legs and he woke up. His eyes were a bit swollen.

"Baby. You feel alright? Do you need something?"

She looked at him, confused as to why he was there. Confused as to why she was there even. "What happened?"

"You had a miscarriage..The doctor said you were about twelve weeks. Your blood pressure is pretty low right now. He said your body wasn't ready to carry another baby so soon."

"That doesn't make since I'm on birth control."

The doctor walked in "You may need to try another form Mrs.Jackson."

The doctor continued talking and Ava zoned out. After he left the room Ava turned to Damien.

"Get out."

"No."

"Damien get the hell out. I don't want you here."

Damien stood up and stretched.

"No. Actually I will get out. To go get you some food. And then when you're discharged I'm going to drive you to OUR house. And then I'm going to go pick up OUR daughter from Nana's. And then come home and lay with you in OUR bed. I'm going to take care of you."

The month after that day was fine. It was you two months ago that things went downhill again. Ally messaged Ava on Facebook. It was a picture of a pregnancy test.

Today Ava and Damien were supposed to be discussing their divorce. But here he was laying on her chest. Crying in his sleep. Hair and beard overgrown, bags under his eyes from not sleeping and clinging to her like his survival depended on it. Ava wiggled out of his grasp. She picked up the scattered divorce papers and tucked them in her drawer. She made her way downstairs to the kitchen. She was starving. Her mind was cloudy and her heart was heavy. In the beginning they had been so good. HE had been good, to her. Her computer had hundreds of emailed love letters. She had hundreds of his handwritten letters stored in a box. She remembered the day he proposed. It was on the MARTA. A surge of people were getting off with them as it was rush hour. They were two high schoolers in the way. Before they could push through the crowd to the stairs Damien stopped. Spinning Ava in a circle and dancing with her to a song that didn't exist. The workaholics shoved past, the elderly stopped, children pointed and some people glanced and offered warm smiles. After another bout of twirling he quickly fell to a knee. Everyone stopped, as did Ava's heart.

"Ava Smith, will you marry me?"

Ava's face went red and her ears were hot.

The dainty little ring was simple. A thin silver band with a small diamond heart. She loved it. She loved him. He knew her. Ava smacked him in the forehead.

"Awe man, why'd you do that?!" His Texas accent in full force.

She leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Yes...I'll marry you."

The station erupted in cheers. After sliding the ring onto her finger Damien lifted Ava, twirling her silly. He set her down, and put his forehead to hers.

"Thank you."

She giggled, "For what?"

"For giving me a chance at forever. I cant breathe without you. It's good to know I can breathe easy for the rest of my life."

Before Ava could respond he kissed her.

Coming back from the memory Ava pulled ingredients for macaroni and meatloaf out of the cabinets and refrigerator. Ava was sick of Ally. Sick of the drama. Sick of all of it. She just wanted the man who danced with her to no music.

Ava's phone rang.

It was Ally.

"Jesus fucking Christ." Ava muttered. She answered the phone. "YES Ally?"

"I just need you to tell Damien something for me. He blocked me on everything and I have no way to reach him."

"No thank you." Ava hung up. Minutes later Gerald called.

"Oh my fucking GOD." Ava felt like banging her head into the cabinet. She answered. " YES GERALD?"

"Hey um, can you tell me Damien's blood type, Ally needs it, her body is killing the baby and the doctor needs to know his blood type."

Ava laughed. "No. See I knew his blood type before we ever slept together. Tell your girlfriend to stop sleeping with strangers. She doesn't even know his whole name. Don't call me asking for shit!" Ava turned her phone on Airplane mode.

She began playing Kash Doll's "For Everybody", singing along to the wife's verse.

You said you'll never be his wifey
As if you've ever had the option
The way them titties sag
Milk done gone bad
Bitch I promise he ain't coppin
Everybody know you boppin
The whole hood know you fair play
That little change that he throw ya way
Ho I spend that shit everyday!
Let me make some shit clear
I'm fuckin off what you make in a year
You ride in Ubers, I ride in the LEER
We not cut from the same clothin, my dear
Talkin that shit but bae must I remind you?
I am that bitch, I will pull up and find you
Everything got my name on it
Ring finger got his ring on it
Don't nothin move 'til I sign shit
You might as well be my side bitch
You prolly wanna be quiet miss
Cause I ain't never ever been tried, sis
That nigga don't even know you
No contact, no photos
Never seen him in the daylight
Do know what the nigga really look like?
I mean wow
Thought you were winnin 'til now
Sonin' you bitch, you my child
You livin' foul, you need to polish up bae
Basic shit I don't allow
And that nigga bout to get his too
Just as soon as I'm done with you
Cause them other niggas might be for everybody
But I'm who that mothafucka belong too
So get it right bitch
I'm wife bitch
And can't none of y'all hoes replace me
You proud to be this nigga cumrag?
Ho you down bad and you crazy
Gon knuckle up cause I'll fight for mine
Yo pussy petty, you wastin' time
You seasonal, part time
You get fucked up fuckin with mine
You lil' bitch!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

21.3K 812 42
"Previously known as... Scarletstroke: Girl assassin" * No hesitation * No killing of children * No killing of innocent people * No emotions * And d...
8.9K 709 15
25 year old Ava Wright ran away from her problems 3 years ago,running to the middle of nowhere in a small town. She opened a small cafe,bought a beau...
148K 2.8K 8
This story is now a sample due to it being published on Amazon, Smashwords, Googleplay and others. Things may not always be what they seem... Serenit...
1.5M 52.3K 38
"I want to defile you, destroy you, corrupt you in the most sinfully beautiful way. Break you until you're completely mine." "And then?" "Then I'll...