Y.A.S

Ava held baby Faith in her arms. Her small face was puckered, ready to eat. A tiny sigh escaped her little lips. Ava placed Faith on her left breast and struggled for twenty minutes to get her to latch. Faith's tiny sighs and huffs turned into large screams.
"Well I guess I won't be breastfeeding" Ava muttered.
She fixed the pre-made bottle of formula and gave it to Faith. Damien held his hands out, he and Faith would be inseparable in the few hours he would be home. It was like this everyday. He'd be at "work" for the better part of the day or sometimes night, then he'd be home for an even smaller portion. He would always give an excuse to leave. That was fine, Ava wasn't in the business of chasing, even if it's her husband. He cradled her head and body in his large hands, drawing her in towards his chest as always.

"Hey sugarfoot" he cooed to her. Faith paused her eating to gurgle back.

"Babe...How are you feeling?" Damien asked.

"Extremely sore, and the epitome of exhausted", she sighed.

Faith's little eyes fluttered closed and Damien tip toed away to her room as if his footsteps on the plush carpet could wake her. He walked back into their bedroom and flopped down onto the bed.

"Hey..uh can I ask you a question?"
He said, pulling her feet into his lap as he sat up. He began rubbing her calves, ankles and feet.

Ava dropped her head back onto the pillow. "Course you can. What's up mister?" She asked, her eyes closed.

"Did you stop bleeding yet?"

"Yes, why?"

"And the doctor said we could start having sex as soon as it stopped cause you didn't..uhm..I forgot."

"Because I didn't tear, yes."

"Can we?" He slowly and gently ran his hands from her ankles to her inner thighs. A short gasp came from Ava. "Because I want to touch you. I want to lick you." He said, peppering kisses where his hands had been.
"I miss asking you questions, I miss watching your face and hearing you moan for me." Damien gripped her hips, rolling them over and sitting her in his lap. His right hand moving to her hair, gripping and pulling her down to him. He brushed his lips along her neckline, causing her to squirm and whimper.

"I want to try different things. I want you to try different things." She could feel the hard, full length of him pushed against her in her thin cotton dress.

"I could be asking for a lot, but I need you. I need this"
Ava felt her body warm until it was all consuming.
"Damien, don't" She whispered.

The day before in the hour he'd decided to grace his family with his presence, they'd argued. Damien and Ava had been watching YouTube videos, for the first time in months actually being in a peaceful space. For the first time since she was five months pregnant, they were okay. Or so she thought. Ally had called his phone four times back to back. All of which he'd declined while laying in Ava's lap. Minutes later his snapchat lit up, the name star going across the screen four times. That was Ally's handle. Ava snatched the G4 out of his hand.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Im FIXING this problem. Why is she calling you at 11:30? Why is she blowing you up as if you two are in a relationship? You're telling me you can't keep your side bitches in check?" Ava pushed Damien off of her lap.