My man is my man

Ava pulled up a chair in front of Ally.

"Tell me something Ally...Why is it no one is ever sorry until they get caught?"

Ally's​ screaming was barely muffled by the rag in her mouth.

"Yea that's what I thought..It must not be as entertaining when everyone knows you're ruining families for fun."

Ava placed a foot in the space between Ally's legs, balancing her own chair on one. "You know what's crazy...I remember when you asked me to come to my wedding. I begged my Nana to allow me to invite just one more person. But she wouldn't budge. She doesn't like strangers." Ava moved her foot, the chair falling on all four legs.

"Do you remember when you told me he told you that you're everything I'm not?" Ava laughed. Pulling out her phone she scrolled to a saved voicemail. " I asked him about that..Well that's a lie. What I told him was since you're so much better than me that's where he should be. Would you like to hear his response?"

Tears flooded Ally's face. "Oh don't cry shug. You haven't even heard it yet."

Ava pressed play and Damien's voice came through the speaker. "You're not answering the phone. I can't even send you texts​. Why would you think she's​ better than you? I never, I would never tell her that. I already told you I don't want her. I don't like her let alone love her. Why do I have to keep saying that? You think I'm still cheating but I'm not. How do I prove that if you won't believe me? I don't want anything to do with her. She's petty and slow as fuck. She can't do nothing for me. She was just easy pussy. I told her not to catch feelings and she did anyway. All she do is cause drama in my marriage and fuck my friends. Like it's sides to the story you don't know. She's trying to fuck Tony again and you already saw the pictures she sent Wallace and Ty. On top of that she's still sleeping with Gerald. Ava please call me. I don't want anyone else, especially not that." Before Damien could finish the phone cut him off. Ava looked at Ally.

"So much for you being better than me huh? I might be crazy. Or obsessive. Or clingy. Or whatever he may have told you but at least he isn't telling the world I was easy pussy."

Ava pulled a stack of papers from a kitchen drawer, she threw the stack at Ally's feet. "Those are songs he's been writing. Songs about how much he loves me. A few about our marital issues and a whole bunch about how easy it was to fuck you and your best friend. What was her name? Alexandria? I bet her boyfriend would love to read these." Ava looked at her phone, thirty two missed calls.

"It's been twenty minutes babygirl." Ava said as she pushed the barrel against Ally's face. " You wanna watch a video?" Ally stared, tears still streaming but her screaming had stopped. "Well I'll show you anyway."

Ava's voice came through the little speaker this time. Her moans bounced off the walls. "You see that's me", she said pointing the gun at the phone. "And the man. That's Damien. But I think you know that." A blindfolded Damien lifted his head from between Ava's thigh. He wrapped his arms around her thighs "you taste good". Ally rolled her eyes and began struggling against the handcuffs.

A deafening pop rang in the small kitchen.

Ally's right hand was shredded and mangled. Blood pouring onto the tile. "I told you Ally. I'm really antsy." Ally's screams mingled with Ava's moans from the phone. Ava sat the phone down. Grabbing a large butcher knife from the knife block on her counter she severed what was left of Ally's hand from her wrist. Ally began to rock in the chair violently. Ava pointed the revolver at her again. "Ally you're not listening. Stop. Fucking. Moving." Ava took another rag off of the counter, holding it with tongs she doused it with vodka. Ava's​ stove had gas burners, turning one on she quickly lit the rag. It burned a orange and blue hue.