For Everybody

Five months later

Ava's back arched off of the bed as he pulled in and out of her. His mouth crushing hers, swallowing her moans. It was a slow and maddening type of love they were making. Her legs shook and her nails dug into her palms as she held on for dear life. Ava felt the world around her melt. As he climaxed he pushed himself deep inside her. He rolled off of her kissing her on her neck, biting and sucking on her waist and hips. Leaving a trail of hickies on her inner thighs. Ava pulled at the handcuffs that kept her tethered to the bed. He kissed her calves and her feet, taking a toe in mouth one after another.

"I love you" he said taking all of her womanhood in her mouth. "I love you. I need you. I feel like I'm dying when I'm not with you."

He rolled her clit on his tongue, taking it in between his teeth and sticking his fingers in her. Ava arched her back again, coming to her own climax. He drank her in like water in a desert. Ava's body shook still. He entered her again, slow strokes again. Pulling the full length of himself out and pushing back in.

"I'm never going to leave you alone." He said as he grabbed her throat, " If I don't have you I'll die Ava."

He sped up, squeezing gently on the sides of her throat and one hand holding her thigh. He hammered into her relentlessly. "Fuck!" He moaned, pushing himself into her again. Without pulling out he released the handcuffs. Ava's body fell to the mattress.

"I love you Ava." Damien took her face in his hands gently and kissed her nose, eyes and mouth.

"I'm coming home. Even if you don't want me here. I'm coming home and I'll spend everyday making it up to you. If you don't want that please just give me eighteen years at least. Eighteen for Faith. That's all I'm asking." He pleaded, tears falling from his face in streams, "Just don't leave me yet. PLEASE don't leave me yet." Ava lay in shock, in all the years they'd been together she'd never seen him cry.

"Don't leave Ava. You're my sun and kryptonite. If you leave me...If you don't love me anymore, I don't have anyone. I don't want anyone else."

His tears dropped on her face, rolling down her face as if they were her own. Ava reached up gathering him like a small child and holding him to her chest.

"I'll stay." She whispered. "Just don't cry anymore."

His sobs shook her body. Over and over again he repeated "Please don't leave. Please."

Ava nodded silently, glancing at the divorce papers on the floor.

"I'll stay."

"I'm sorry you lost the baby." He whispered, face still planted in her chest.

Two weeks after Damien had left, Ava found out she was pregnant. When she'd miscarried Ally had called her for weeks, constantly bothering her. Trying to rub the affair she and Damien had in Ava's face. Unfortunately Ava was raised to believe men weren't capable of being monogamous and she knew for a fact Ally wasn't his only mistress, just the most annoying. So Ally was just raising her blood pressure and stressing her out unnecessarily.

"How does my pussy taste Ava?!" Ally screamed into the receiver.

Ava laughed, it always interested her when mistresses said things like that. What made Ally think that whatever he'd done to her he hadn't already done for Ava. On top of that if Damien wasn't home his hygiene was not the best. He was like a second child, she had to remind him to clean himself. There were plenty of times he'd just sprayed on cologne and ran out the house after she and he did the dirty.