Crazy for You

After an extremely long lunch turned dinner date with her co-worker Cody-the most flamboyant man on Earth- Ava headed to her destination. She pulled off of Ponce de Leon into the crowded parking lot of Onyx strip club. Hitting a button on her dashboard she called her best friend Kitten.

Kitten's​ voice drawled through Ava's speakers

"AVA! Baby girl where are you?! You're outside?! You gotta be outside. I'm coming baby!"

Ava didn't get to say a word, it obvious Kitten was pissy drunk and Ava was loving it.

Ava's threw her keys to valet boy and leaned in close. Her breast sitting on his rib cage and fingers wrapped around his shoulder. She could damn hear his heart about to pound out of his chest.

"I won't be drinking. I won't be smoking. If anything happens to that car, if anything goes missing, I'll put two holes in ya' and make shit shake​." If her co-workers ever heard her speak in black social settings they'd probably drop her like a disease.

She pulled away and handed him two hundred dollars, the poor boy looked damn near petrified with his little man standing at full attention.

"M-ma'am parking is only forty dollars."

"Are y'all not allowed to get tips?" She grinned.

She was immediately asked and escorted to the front of the line before she'd reached​ the actual entrance. The security guard was a large beefy man with a gold grill and cocky demeanor.

"I got to pat you down miss" his accent was something straight from zone six and Ava couldn't help but laugh at the weak come on.

Turning in a slow circle she looked at him arms outstretched and eyebrow raised. He took a deep swallow, shook his head and moved aside. Doing nothing but waving a wand to check for weapons.

"You-uh.. uhm enjoy your night."

Ava walked through the doors and there was Kitten, who must have forgotten her mission to come get Ava from outside. Kitten's lap was full of ass and twenty dollar bills. The girl grinding away on Kitten was Instagram model worthy. She had blue hair to her crack, a flat stomach, perky C's covered by neon pasties, a tiny waist and booty that could only be achieved by somebody's momma's cornbread and greens. Kitten herself was dressed to snatch somebody's daddy, uncle and son. Deep red leather pants hugged her larger than life booty. Her bralet was just that. An all black piece of lace with cleavage you could get lost in. Her oversized red 01 Tupac button up shirt was being used as a jacket.

Dangling from her purse, the exact same shoes Ava had on just all white. All with a tape fade and face beat to the "gawds".

Ava watched her best friend throw a handful of what was obviously not ones on the stripper, a flurry of blue bills drizzled down like water. Spotting Ava, Kitten damn near threw the booty popping dancer on the ground.

               She screamed and bear hugged Ava, burying her drunken flushed face in Ava's cleavage.

A muffled "I missed​ you" came up.

Ava cracked up, "Girl get your crazy ass off me!"

Kitten dragged her friend to the VIP section where Eric was waiting. His dark jeans and fitted muscle shirt hugged his body. Ava squeezed her eyes shut, saying a quick prayer. "Dear baby Jesus. I'm engaged and five months pregnant. You know this. Please for the love of all that is holy, do-"