The Other Salvatore - Tvd fan...

By EmelyPavone

What if the Salvatore's had a younger sister, know one knew about ? Her name is Audrey Salvatore, twin to Ste... More

The Other Salvatore - Tvd fan fic
1864 / Proluge
Bonding Time?
Story Time and School
Masquerade
Elijah
Author's Note
Really now?
Bar time
Witch
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Seeing the witch part. 1
Seeing the Witch part 2
The Talk
Gossip and Spells.
The Truth Always Hurts
Dinner Party Part 1
Hey guys! Inbox me if you want co-write
Dinner Party pt. 2
House guest
The Past is in the Past
Arabella's story
Asking Alexandria IMPORTANT NEWS

The Truth , The Plain Truth

8.7K 168 7
By EmelyPavone

Chapter : 18

The Truth , The Plain Truth

*1915

" Audrey! Come quickly !" Rebekah called out to me. What could she possibly want in this time of day.

I groaned looking at the baby blue sky with a little pink meaning it was still early to be awake. The rusty orange / red leaves danced along the wind howling cold through October fall.

I slowly got out of bed , in my night gown , groaning and muttering colorful words that Rebekah well be able to hear.

I dragged my feet along the cold hard tile twisting the knob and getting out of my room. I looked around seeing servants clean the house trying not to make a sound. I don't get why Klaus compelled so many people to clean the house even though he's not here half the day. Klaus and I have been together for 2 months now and so far nothing has happened. Borning right ? Not for me . Having Kol and Rebekah by myside when Klaus is out doing God's know what .

I stepped down everystep of the stairs counting them while I got down to the end. I dragged my feet yet again finally getting to Rebekah who keep squeeling like a little girl who got a adorable little puppy . I smirked a bit imagining Rebekah getting a puppy when she was smaller. I looked around the room seeing Elijah , Kol , and Klaus also in the room wearing the usual tux since it's 1910 . Rebekah wearing her favorite dress that went to her ankles.

Who would want to be up this early ? "Audrey ! Guess what Klaus told me . " Rebekah pushed Klaus up to where there was a few space between us making my stomache erupt with butterflies . What's happening ?

" Tell her , Klaus. " Rebekah said backing out with Elijah and Kol. What does he need to tell me ?

"Alright Rebekah. Well Audrey , since I know you always wanted to go to Paris , France I decided to take you with me . " Klaus said looking me in the eyes trying to find a sord of emotion in my eyes. My eyes widened with the thought of going to Paris , France with Klaus ! I smiled widely then started jumping up and down like Rebekah was. Now I know why she was doing that.

" Audrey ! We need to find you new outfits and shoes! Omg get ready and lets go ! " Rebekah said quickly telling some maids something I didn't really care. Klaus and I are going to Paris for wait how long ?

" Klaus how long are we going to be in France ?" I asked looking at Klaus who was smirking at Rebekah who was bossing people around .

" A whole week. Just you and Klausy . " Kol said sarcasticly . I didn't really care if Kol was saying that to be mean or sarcarstic right now , but I'm still excited .

" A whole week ! -" Just as I finished a sentence Kol flashed out of the room and went outside. What's his problem can't a girl be excited to go to Paris. Not everything is about him.

Klaus must of noticed my expression which he just answered , " Just ignore him , love. Go and get ready before Rebekah gets made and screams at you instead of the maids." Rebekah well get mad and start screamig about since she's looking at me right now with a mad expression.

"Have fun , love." Klaus smirked kissing my cheeck then leaving.

After a few more dresses , shirts , skirts, and heels we were finally done shopping. When we came home we found our luggage outside of the house ready to be put in the car. I ran to Klaus hugging him when I saw him and him hugging me back.

When we finally pulled away from the hug I asked him " Klaus look at the shoes I bought aren't they pretty? "

"Yes sweetheart their beautiful." Klaus said with fake enthusiasm. I smiled a little to him at least he's trying.

"So we will be leaving at 10 o'clock p.m to Paris. Since we're only a couple of hours away from Paris we'll drive their." Klaus said.

"Okay." Was my only repsonse not really knowing what to say. I'm going to Paris ! The City of Love. Just Klaus and I .

I then walked to my bedroom to put the clothes I bought in a suitcase. I even had to share some of Klaus's suitcase room to put my clothes in. I know it might be a lot of clothes but it was going to be Klaus's and mine two month anniversary, so I wanted to look good.

"Dinner is ready , my love " said Klaus poking his head to the door. "Okay I'm almost done packing just need to put these two shirts in my suitcase."

As I was putting my two t-shirts in my suitcase I felt Klaus's arms wrapped around my waist and his chin on my shoulder. " We're going to have so much fun in Paris just you and me together all day long."

"That would be nice." I said. In my mine I thought , Yeah you're going to ditch me for some 'work' you have.

"Come on let's go and eat sweetheart." Klaus said.

We walked downstairs with our hands interwined and I saw only Rebekah at the dinner table. "What happened to Kol and Elijah?" I asked Rebekah confusingly.

"Well Kol is being Kol and decided to leave town. And Elijah had some work to do and he'll be back before you leave." Said Rebekah.

"Okay." I replied still sruprises that I'm going to Paris.

We ate in silience it wasn't an awkward silience it was a comfortable silience. I sat next to Klaus and Rebekah across from me. Klaus kept on kiking me under the table at first I thought it was by accident but he keeps on kicking me. What's his problem ?

"What do you want Klaus can't you see I'm trying to eat!" I smirked at Klaus. Can't he see I'm trying to eat peacefully ? Jeez the nerve of this guy.

He ignored my comment intead he just too my hand into his and interwined them. Oh my gosh I thought can't he see my eating? If you haven't noticed I like eating.

I looked at Rebekah who just had a smirk on ber face. Really Rebekah ? I just rolled my eyes at her and continued with my food trying to eat with one hand.

After we finished eating , the servents cleaned up the plate and everything that was on the table. Klaus led me to my room , which I was perectly finding managing to find it rather than someone guiding me there. I narrowed my eyes at Klaus who just stood there watching the full moon calling out to all those werwolves to turn.

I walked up to him wrapping my arms around his waist watching the full moon engulf the clouds around it making the night chilly. The perfect scenery of the forest around us the trees as the as the sky making it spooky to walk alone in the forest. I sighed resting my chin on top of his shoulder , rather than standing in the middle of the room like a sore loser.

What's making Klaus sad. First , he was all lovey dovey with the interwinded hands , but now he's just ignoring me and looking at the full moon from the balcany. Is he in his man period ? Great.

Through the path of dirt , came a old 1915's car, and it stopped right in front of the house. The man that came out of the car was Eljiah. I let go of Klaus's waist and ran downstairs - through the front door and stopped right in front of Eljiah. He gave me a warm smile and I smiled back at him and gave him a warm embrace. When I let go of Eljiah I followed his gaze to Klaus , whom was still in the balcony. I smiled at Klaus who he just ignored me and glared at Elijah then went back into my room and closed the balcony's door. I ignored Klau's rudeness and turned my attention back to Elijah.

"I missed you Eljiah" I said to Elijah smilling at him.

" I miss you too, Aud's " Elijah said holding my shoulder's.

" You know I hate that nickname !" I yelled smacking him playfully. My brother's used to call me that and I hated it . Now I can't even hear that nickname anymore .

"Elijah !" yelled Rebekah happily to see her favorite brother.

Elijah than walked to Rebekah and they hugged. I smiled at them happy to see that they have each other. I walked back to the house wondering where my brothers are and if their safe and still obsessing over Katherine and if they even think if I'm okay or not.

I found Klaus ordering the maids to get our lugguage and put them in the car. Can't this guy do the job ? He has to get maids and servents do alll the work . He has 2 legs , 2 feet. He's strong seeing he's a vampire and a werewolf. Klaus told me about him- being a hybrid . Franckly , it doesn't really bother me . I still love him anyway. Did I just 'love' ? You don't love him. Do I ? I shook my thought away finding Klaus smile at me his blonde hair slightly crazy making him look cuter.

" Are we leaving ?" I asked smilling back.

" Yes , now say good - bye to Rebekah and Elijah." Klaus kissed my cheeck grabbing my hand and leading me outside. I interwinded our fingers feeling blush come to my cheecks.

The cold misty air hit my face making my face go a bit numb. We walked towards Rebekah and Elijah who Rebekah was just talking about her new wardrobe. Typical Rebekah.

" Bekah . We're leaving. " I said giving her a hug and then Elijah. Elijah magaed to whisper in my ear saying , Have a safe trip/ What is that suppose to mean ? We aren't going to die are we ? I don't think so , I'll just come back to life and Klaus would probably protect me .

I didn't say anything back instead I just got out of the hug seeing Elijah's expression was serious. I felt a hand tug my arm pulling me back a bit.

" Good - bye Elijah. Bye Rebekah see you when we come back. " Klaus said not daring to look at Elijah in the eye. What is wrong with him . Klaus opened the car door for me letting me in . Atleast , he's a gentlemen . He opened the door himself and seated next to me . The car started moving make me excited. I'm going to Paris ! I waved at Bekah who was waving back at me. After we left the scene , I looked at the tree's passing by , the full moon still up high making me look at it in amesment. I looked at Klaus who had his lips in a straight line looking at the sky.

I sighed grabbing his hand and squeezing it making sure that I'm here with him. He turned around looking at me with full eyes of emotion I couldn't read what flashed through his eyes. I kissed his cheeck deciding to sleep resting my head in his shoulder , his arm soon was wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him making my head lay on his chest feeling his breathes. I closed my eyes trying to block everything else that was in my brain soon catching up in my sleep.

" Audrey. Audrey ! " I heard a faint sound in the distance making me groan waking up only to find it day time hurting my eyes making me squint my eyes trying to adjust on the bright sky.

"What ?" I groaned trying to roll over only to remeber my head was resting on Klaus's chest. I stood up quickly feeling peices of my hair all over the place making my cheecks grow bright red.

'We're here," Klaus replyed. I groaned in unlady like way getting up and finding compelled servents getting our lugguage out of the car into this huge white mansion with atleast 5 balaconies a huge front door with a beautifu garden. Paris is so beautiful.

I got out of the car wrapping my hand around Klaus's who was smirking . We walked hand - in - hand walking up to the front door. I looked around me in awe . A huge chandiler was held in the middle of the ceiling making the cream color walls stand out. At the right there was a huge  backward kind of 'c' format of a stairway leading up to the second floor . At the left was the first living room filled up with couches and a little parlor . I was lead to the kitchen were a few feet ahead of me to the right was an island with different kinds of foods. At the right were servents putting there blood in a cup. I rolled my eyes at how Klaus would do such a thing. He handed me one of the glasses . I smiled at how this weekend is perfect. I clicked the glasses together sipping my blood that filled my tastebuds joy.

After breakfast , I changed into some rather more comfortable clothes , that which is a long spoghetti strap blood red dress that went to my ankles. I let my long brown hair down rather than actually doing something to it. I looked at myself in the mirror seeing if I looked presentable. I felt a presence behind me already knowing who it was I looked behind me smilling at him. I wrapped my arms around Klaus being face to face with him. I looked into his blue crystal eyes drowning myself into them. His eyes flickered to my lips a bit . My stomache erupted with butterflies making my cheecks grow red. I looked down at Klaus's lips , licking my lips in the process. I felt Klaus's arms wrapped around my waist pull us closer if that's even possible. I starred at his full kissable lips feeling Klaus lean in. I couldn't comprehend what was happening only that I was also leaning in closing my eyes sorrounding me into darkness.

Our lips conected like puzzles , even sound cliche , I couldn't describe the feeling in my stomache that I felt. Our lips moved syc in motion. After a few minutes , I departed our lips opening my eyes again finding that I was holding my breath. I breathed in still finding Klaus near me our foreheads together looking into each other's eyes.

" Klaus.." I whispered not really knowing why I called out his name. " Audrey." He whispered back crashing his lips against mine again. I kissed him back smilling into the kiss that we're sharing together. I felt my feet dragging me into the nearest wall , hitting my back in the process not really caring right now. I ran my hand along Klaus's curly blonde hair deepening the kiss.

After a few more kisses and love bits in the neck , I was soon out of breath and my lips felt dries and numb. I looked at Klaus , who was appearently shirtless , I don't remeber him taking off his sh- wait now I remeber. I looked at the ground finding his shirt and passing it to him stating that our make - out is finally over. He smirked putting his shirt on quickly . I walked to the bed and laid on it looking up in the ceiling. I bit my lip thinking that really happened. What if my brothesr were still with me ? Will I still know Klaus or would I still be single and ready to mingle ? I tried getting the thought out of my head and looked at Klaus who was crawling next to me .

" I'll be back. I'm going to go get some blood for us. " Klaus winked at me exiting the door not forgetting to kiss me before he went to get the blood. I stood up walking to the mirror seeing how I looked. I frowned at how my hair was sticking out in peices where I didn't know where it went before. I grabbed a comb brushing my tangled curly / wavy hair . I groaned as if why Klaus was taking to long. I opened the door only hearing water running with sizziling sounds with other things in the backround. I walked down the stairs walking past a libary that had voices in there. I hid along the wall trying to focus on the coversation.

" Klaus. We have business to talk." I heard a man voice much like sounding to Elijah ? Why is he here ?

" Not know brother. I have Audrey upstairs waiting for me to bring her up something to drink." I heard Klaus shuffle along the floor.

" When are you going to stop tormenting her ? You got the poor girl wrapped around your finger. I'm surprised you haven't gotten bored of her. I would of told her sooner , but I wanted her find out for herself . I'm actually regretting bringing her in only to find my brother playing with her." I heard Elijah's stern voice rise up . What? Klaus is just playing with me ? No , he isn't , but I heard ,just now ,Elijah say it . Why would he want to waste his time on old punny me ? There's millions of girl out there to with along also. I felt anger and sadness creep over me making my hand go into a fist.

I heard footsteps walk outsidse and turn where I was at. The footsteps stopped when they turned and faced me . " How could you ?" I yelled out at Klaus who's expression was blank . How dare he play arond with my feelings. He knew I was already lost because of my brothers ! I felt anger rise up to me making me slap Klaus right across the face, making him turn his face the otherside. I looked back at Elijah who was standing there sorrow into his eyes. I felt like saying nothing to him even though he brought me to the Mikaelson's , so I just left. I ran out of the masion not carring about clothes. I ran quickly as fast as I can not wanting to find or hear anyone.

I looked at my sorroundings finding myself into a forest the sun creeping down on it. I couldn't take it anymore , I got down to my knees crying everything that I got. I'm alone again. How do I always end up alone ? I just want my old life back with my brothers. I want my brothers back.

~~~ End of Dream / Flashback ~~~'

I woke up startled that I actually remebered every detailed of that day. I found a screaming Damon next to me with joy in his eyes. Well someone's happy.

" What's up ?" I yawned seeing the sun up making my room bright .

" I found a way to take down Elijah. " Damon smirked making me groan about the Mikaelson's going back into my life.

_

I'm so sorry I haven't updated , but there it is. I hope you guys like it. I made it extra long.  Please check out my new book ' An Unlikely Summer' it's a Teen Fiction. Please check it out when you have chance, I'll give you a big hug if you do .Also , summer is slowly creeping up on me , so I well totally be posted a lot in the summer !

vote/comment/fan

Cover by Ari_forev

~ Emely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 55 14
Any of you that read my Rewritten of Vampire Diaries would know that it didn't make much sense when I made Kat be human still in Rewritten of Origina...
499K 15.9K 39
Klaus finally got what he wanted. The curse is broken and he is now a wolf/vampire hybrid. He couldn't be more satisfied. Now all that's left is for...
977 39 33
Two doppelgängers under the same roof? This nearly impossible situation makes them a rather large target in the world of the supernatural.Beings suc...