Keep It On The Real

Da theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 © I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

41

7.4K 333 229
Da theyhatedime

                               Mamé's POV

"If you can't just man up and tell me what y'all did, then there's no reason for me to talk to you unless it's about Karl." I spoke.

"But I told yo ass I ain't even do nun." His dumb ass said.

Since we got back from Vegas, I haven't been speaking to Yatta regularly. I tried to keep my distance while we were in Vegas for the weekend, but that didn't work out.

I purchased my own hotel room, but some how and some way Yatta got into it. I turned over in the morning and found him asleep right next to me. I don't know how he did it, but it pissed me off on how I couldn't get some space from his aggravating ass.

"But yo ass was iffy about it. You said you didn't know, then you said you didn't do nothing. You just tryna cover some shit up." I walked past him and into the kitchen. He followed close behind me.

"You know I was off some shit, I don't know why you still trippin."

"I'm trippin because you're my nigga. Im trippin because we got a whole ass kid together. Im trippin because if the tables were turned, you'd be trippin too."

He smacked his lips. "We not talking bout if it was you."

"You know it's true, that's why you don't wanna be on that. It's whatever though, we don't have to speak unless it involves Kj." I shrugged.

He sighed. "Nah, we not doing that."

I was quiet as I checked up on the chicken wings in the oven.

His irritating ass gon come closer to me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek. "Stop being mad at me." He mumbled.

I slightly rolled my eyes. "Move. How do I know you weren't at one of your little whores house today? Instead of at the studio like you said."

He smacked his lips and shook his head, letting me go. "You buggin."

"You're steady giving me a reason to bug, with them roaches you was fuckin on." I shook my head.

"How many times I gotta tell you, I ain't fuck em." He mugged me.

"Okay, so did you get yo lil wee-wee sucked or what?" I asked.

"Hold the fuck up, my shit ain't small so don't do me like that." He got all offended.

"Whatever, you ain't answer my question though."

"I ain't lil." He shook his head.

I felt my body tense up. "So the both of them gave you head?"

"I ain't even say that, you assuming shit." He waved me off.

"Well you ain't disagree. Just fuckin tell me."

"I ain't do nun." He shrugged.

"So did they tie you up and do all the work or some shit?" I asked and he laughed as if something was funny.

"I can't believe you're laughing right now." I grew so damn angry.

"It's just funny how I keep telling you I ain't do shit, but you won't believe me." He laughed.

"How is that fuckin funny?"

He continued to laugh and I shook my head. "I would've believed you."

"No the fuck you wouldn't have! Remember when I supposedly kissed yo brother? Yo ass wouldn't even look my way or hear what I had to say."

He ignored me and checked his buzzing phone.

I felt like my heart ripped in half, noticing how he doesn't really care. It took a lot for me to hold it in, but I just burst into tears. I put both hands over my face as I leaned onto the counter.

"Baby, why you crying?" Yatta asked. I could feel him right by my side as I continued to let it all out.

"Stop allat." He held onto me.

I tensed up and quickly grabbed the knife next to me. "You know I'll really kill you, right?"

He looked straight at me as I wiped away my tears, putting the knife down. "You don't even understand how hurt I am, Yatta. I thought we had something real, and that you wouldn't ever do me dirty like that. It's fucked up that you can't even be honest and man up to what you did."

"I fucked up and I apologize. It's not my fault that I can't remember what I did though. I love you shorty, and I swear ion wanna lose you."

"Bullshit, you don't love me. You wouldn't have done me like that."

"Nah, don't even go there. I don been through so much shit before, so when I tell you that I love you I really mean it. That's on my dead brother."

"Whatever."

"You love me?" He asked.

"Of course I do, but you got me so fucked up with these two rats you were in that bathroom with. That just fucked up all the trust I had for you, and I can't be with someone that I don't trust."

He stared at me for a little bit, before he scrunched up his face. "What you tryna say? You need space or something? Cause we ain't breaking up."

"I don't know." I sighed. "Maybe I do need some space."

"Naaah, you good." He shook his head.

I rolled my eyes. "How are you gonna suggest something then say no?"

"You not leaving me, period."

"I don't have to leave you, like you mean. I'm thinking just getting an apartment, because I really might kill you in your sleep if I wake up and start thinking about the shit."

"An apartment? Naaaah." He shook his head and chuckled. "We got a whole ass house right hea', and you talm bout some apartment? Tuh. You might as well gon and kill me." He laughed.

"You're so irritating." I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to check on Karl.

"Leave my twin alone, he knocked." Yatta spoke once he got into the room.

I sighed. "Leave me alone."

"No."

I rolled my eyes and tried to walk past him, but he stood in my way. "Move."

"You said you love me, right?" He asked.

I stood quiet and he asked again.

"Right?"

"Yes." I mumbled. "Now move."

"Let's get married."

"What?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I said, let's get married." He spoke.

"You're joking, right?" I asked.

He dug into his pocket and pulled out a ring box.

"Yatta..." My jaw dropped as I looked at it in his hand.

"We always talked about how we gon get married, so why not now?"

"Are you fuckin serious?" I felt myself start to tear up. "You think that you can try and marry me after I caught you fuckin around wit two bitches! How could I promise to be with somebody for the rest of my life if I can't trust them?"

"Oh forreal?" His eyes widened.

"You must be outta yo mind." I shook my head.

"Wowww, that's really crazy." He shook his head.

"What?"

"I just asked you to marry me, and you gon turn me down."

"You didn't ask me shit, and you know why the hell I wouldn't say yes right now. With what we got going on as just boyfriend and girlfriend, what makes you think we could get married and go back to being all good?"

"The situation ain't even that deep."

"Kenyana, for all I know you could've cheated on me. And I'm supposed to just move on?"

"Look, ion know what else to say. You wanna marry me or not?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Not right-"

"Oh, fashoo. I'm outtie." He nodded as he walked out the room.

"Where you gon go?" I followed after him.

"Don't worry bout it, you ain't my wifey or my girl."

My jaw dropped. "Oh, so you're single now?"

"That's the way I'm taking it." He spoke.

"I just said we shouldn't get married right now, I never said I wanted to break up."

"Whatever, you really hurt my feelings, blood." He wasted no time walking downstairs. I followed after him as he grabbed his keys from the counter.

"Gimme em."

"Watch out." He tried to move from me but I stood in front of him again.

"Where you goin?"

"Don't worry bout it." He tried to pass me but I walked in front of him again.

"Why you leaving me?" I started tearing up again.

He sighed as he ran his hand down his face. "Stop that shit, mayne."

"You really wanna leave me?" I cried as I looked up at him.

"You get on my fuckin nerves, blood."

"How do I get on your nerves? You get on my nerves." I wiped my face.

"You not believing the shit I'm telling you! Really irritating." He yelled as he tossed his keys on the couch.

"You're not giving me a reason to believe you when you're acting all iffy about it!" I yelled back.

"How i'm acting iffy?" He asked.

"Nigga, you say that y'all ain't do shit, then say you don't even remember. They're not the same." I rolled my eyes.

"Mayne, ion even need all this right now." He shook his head as he picked up his keys again.

"And where do you think you're going?" I rolled my neck.

"Some where the fuck else! I'm tired of arguing wit you."

"Bet, don't even think about coming back if you really leave."

"Tuh, this my house too." He looked me up and down.

"I'm talking bout coming back to me."

He stared at me for a couple seconds, before nodding. "Fuck it then. You know who the hell I am? I could have any bitch I want."

"Word?" My jaw dropped as he stood in front of me.

"Straight up." He spoke.

We stared at each other in silence, just mugging the hell out of one another. I really didn't want him to leave, but what he just said, just pissed me off. All the fame he's getting is going straight to his big ass head, and boosting his ego way too much. I hope he knows that none of them bitches gon have his back like I do. But I guess he just gon have to find out.

"Gon then." I still stood in front of him.

He still stared at me, before nodding and moving around me. Once I heard the door close behind me, I broke down. I swear to God it felt like my heart just shattered. It took everything in me, and a lot of time to stop crying and wipe my face. I went back upstairs to pick up Kj who was making all types of noises. I found that he was now awake and wanting to get out of his crib, so I picked him up and brought him downstairs with me.

I dried my eyes again and kissed his cheek, putting on the TV to take my mind off the negative.
_______________________________

Yatta's POV

"Hey, ma." I hugged my aunt once I got to her crib.

"Hey baby, sit down and I'll fix you a plate. I wanna talk to you about something too." She spoke.

"Alright." I went into the living room to see Siya and Keezy smashing their plates.

"Wassup, bro. Hey, Siya." I gave them a head nod and took a seat.

"Wassup." Keezy spoke with food in his mouth, but Siya didn't speak at all.

"Rude ass." I mugged her as my aunt set my food in front of me. "Thanks aunty."

"What you wanna talk to me about?" I spoke before eating some of the Macaroni.

She sighed. "In private."

"What's it about?" I asked.

"Mamé." She spoke and I sighed.

"That's over." I shook my head. Siya damn near choked on her food and Keezy and my aunt stared at me.

"You can't be serious, dawg." He spoke.

"I'm deadass."

"You're really stupid as fuck." Siya spoke.

"Kasiya-"

"Nah, he really dumb, like what the hell! You messed up something so good. Literally when from gold, to trash so quick. I can't believe you, ugh." She shook her head as she picked up her plate to wash it.

"You trippin." I waved her off.

"Nah she ain't, blood. You and this girl been 3 years strong, and you fucked shit up on some dumb shit. You my brother and all, so you know I just wanna see you do good. But you fuckin up, forreal." Keezy added as he shook his head.

"So what you wanna say aunty? Cuz if it's the same stuff they on, then ion wanna hear it." I spoke.

"Then I won't speak." She said.

I shook my head and continued to eat.
_______________________________

y'all ghost asf 😒

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.6K 324 33
Rights reserved to therealcarah. Copyright of 2016.
My Thugga Da ꨄ

Storie d'amore

122K 1.9K 25
I'm in love. With the wrong person.
Self Made (Urban) Da Yas

Narrativa generale

142K 2.7K 34
- (No Description) unedited. Make sure to comment and vote please © COPYRIGHT 2...
47K 1.3K 34
𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙.