π”ππˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“π„πƒ||𝐃...

By gangstresses

he may not feel the same way about her but she does feel a special love for him... _____... More

SOUNDTRACK
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ISSA Q & A
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
EPILOGUE
deletion loading...

CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN

1.1K 105 129
By gangstresses

NAOMI

"Dominic, I'm breaking up with you. It's not you-it's me" I muttered under my breath as I tried to desperately practice what I was in a dire need to say to Dominic ever since the prolonging grievance between DeVante and him.

I watched as K-Ci waited nervously for the new update of DeVante's well being due to him driving non-stop without any sleep once so ever as bags were dazzled under his big brown bambi eyes as he start to twiddle with his thumbs.

As for me, K-Ci pratically kidnapped me and strapped me into the car with him even after all the protest I did when he told me that DeVante's heartbeat was diminishing quickly and they had deem him to be on his death bed which honestly freaked me out to say the least.

Honestly, I never thought that after all the shit we said to one another that even DeVante would be close to meeting death and how he still had this huge effect on my aching heart.

Maybe I was still in love with him but I still refuse to even accept it after all the fights that started and mainly because he didn't realize I was the only girl that was truly for him and only him.

Due to the sudden rejection of professing my love to K-Ci and him bascially telling me to pursue DeVante instead was sort of a sharp prick to my heart as my emotions got the overall best of me as I found myself crying just having him on my mind only at this point of time.

I basically left Dominic at the hotel and ever since then he has been blowing my phone and my pager up but I didn't really have the time to call or page him back due to me being worried about DeVante.

At first I thought we were meant to be but I now realize that everything that glitters ain't gold and so far Dominic's overzealous behavior over K-Ci being a good friend and DeVante on multiple occasions prove my theory to be sadly correct which is why I have to let him go once we go back to school at the garden so I can do it privately without anybody being all in the mixーwell maybe K-Ci with his damn bat that he has in the backseat of his car.

I didn't even realize K-Ci got up as he followed behind the nurse and I got up also as I tried to catch up to the both of them so I wouldn't be left in the wind as they soon came to a halting stop as
K-Ci catches me before I fell face first onto the tile floor.

"DeVante, you have some visitors" The thick accent of the nurse sung as she lets us in as she closed the door behind as I watched him laugh at Dalvin as they played Uno.

"What's up De, how you feeling...uhh" K-Ci tried to formulate his words right as he walks up beside Dalvin as DeVante just simply chuckles at him.

"Look, K there's no need to say all that. I'm fine just took way to many pills, ya know" He explained as he was laughing like his entire life wasn't on the line and he wasn't put on life support.

"Yeah, umーI brought a special somebody with me" K-Ci spoke as he walks over to me and grabs my hand as I unconsciously let him do so as they interwined with his larger one.

Dalvin smiles warmly as he scooted his chair back and over a little so I could get by as K-Ci let go of my hand as he goes over to Dalvin as he gets up from his chair and heads outside the room door as they closed it behind themselves.

Silence was made evident between DeVante and I as I looked down at my All White Converse that were tied in a double knot as I held my tongue not even knowing what to exactly say to him in this particular moment.

"I am truly sorry Naomi for every single fucked up thing I said towards you. You knowーI just...I-I just wanted you to love me the same way you love Dominic and K-Ci. I had dreams of us being together.
I fucked up very badly and I don't blame you if you told me to go to hell right now" DeVante welped as I looked up as my eyes met his now teary hazel ones as his bottom lip quiver as his whole tough boy exterior that was washed away as he looked more like the little boy he was once before that was deeply sadden.

Signing softly, I took off my shoes as I unexpectedly got on the bed and got under the covers with him as he turns his head away from me.

"DeVante. DeVante, look at me right now" I told him as I grabbed his face, gently.

"I based my experience of being rejected by the only girl I loved and use it against you. I was afraid of rejection and thinking that I could be the one behind itーya know saying the word gave me so much authority. I loved you Naomi but I always thought you was a little too much for me, I was even jealous when Dominic first
helped you out against Elginー" DeVante soon stopped as he sobs again as tears plitter and plattered upon my hand that was holding his face and his sheet covered lap.

"I don't hate you and I can never muster up enough strength to say I hate you" I reassured him that I didn't hate him.

"Y-You don't?" He sniffled and I nodded my head up and down in confirmation.

"Naomi, can I hold you?" DeVante inquired as he stares into my eyes as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Eh, what the hell" I spoke as I let him hold me into his arms as he buried his face into my hair.

Feeling rather uncomfortable I shifted as I felt something poking my butt as my eyes grew wide as I realize it was his dick as he was indeed in a hospital gown.

"Um..." I squirmed around as DeVante groans while I literally panicked inside and out from the sudden sweet moment that turned raunchy in a matter of seconds.

"Shit, Naomi! Stop, moving around so much" DeVante gruffly spoke as he suddenly flips us over as I was now under him as his eyes were lowered in pure lust as he licks his lips heartily at my attire that consisted of a plain tee and leggings with just my crewneck socks upon my feet.

My breath hitched as DeVante lowers himself down as his lips connected with my very own as I moaned inside of his mouth.

"Mmm DeVaー" I arched my entire body up off the bed as I felt his tongue connect to cold and hard nipples whilst having him undoing my bra as his entire head was under my shirt.

What in the fuck am I doing?

Am I really about to have sex in the hospital where people that are sick and die at and not to mention the place where my aunt works at?

"DeVaーAh! Oh God!" I moaned loudly as I felt the familiar thurst of his long and nimble fingers hitting my spot as my juices covered them like a glove as he goes faster as my eyes roll back.

"Shh" He shushes me but I couldn't take it anymore due to the fact that I was extremely close to throwing away all my morals and laying his tall ass down following by fucking the living shit out of him.

Hearing laughter the door knob rattle as I quickly flipped us over as DeVante fingers disappeared from within me as he was about to flip us again until I literally pushed him off the bed as he fell with a thud.

I quickly put back on my bra as I lifted my shirt down and ajusted my leggings as my vagina ached for his warm touch again but I refused as the door soon flew open at the sound of Dalvin and K-Ci's boisterous conversation about the televison show Maury.

"I swear that bald headed muthafucka was the baby's father, that girl knew it too" K-Ci chortles as Dalvin kissed his teeth as he rolled his eyes at his claim.

"Nah, that baby belongs to Lionel Richie, All Night Long looking ass and shit" Dalvin joked as K-Ci shook his head.

"Oh hey Naomi, where's DeーWhat the hell?!" K-Ci started walking as he fainted and fell in Dalvin's arm as he caught him like a damsel in distress.

"What the fuck, De we don't get downs like that! Cover yourself, nigga!" Dalvin shouted as I looked down and saw DeVante with his gown up as my eyes became enlarged at his well...whether largeーNaomi this is not the time.

I quickly grabbed a pillow and threw it at him as he got it and covered himself with it in embarrassment.

"Stop, looking witcha gay asses" DeVante argued with Dalvin as K-Ci reawaken and looked around crazily as he clutched his shirt covered chest.

"Why it look like that?" K-Ci srunched up his face at DeVante.

"Shut the fuck up, your shit probably dry as hell witcha ashy ass. Your shit probably out here looking like a uncooked sausage" DeVante snorted.

"Oh my god, please stop it!" I exclaimed but my voice fell faint to their ears as I shook my head as I couldn't believe what I was hearing throughout my ears at their weirdness.

"Both of y'all ugly and got ugly penises, Roxie says mine is beautiful" Dalvin says proudly as I twist my face up at him.

"Nigga, your shit probably look malformed and shit, ole alien looking muthafuckas that were busting out of people's guts and shit in that movie" K-Ci spoke.

"My dick is better anyways, y'all both ugly" DeVante spoke confidently.

"Nuh-uh cause pretty boys can have ugly ass wankers, have the bitch saying don't put that creature in me or I'll cut that muthafucka off" K-Ci chuckled as I stared wide eyed at their full out discussion about their dicks.

"Oh shitーNaomi" K-Ci mutterd under his breath as all eyes were on me as I looked back at the trio that consisted of two brothers and a friend.

"You guys are really weird" I called.

______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

K-CI?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

MORE 2 COME.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.6K 103
Imagines starring you w/ your fave black men from the 90s & 2000s. (enjoy!)
102K 1.6K 37
❝Look at me, I like increasing ya' heartbeat.❞ // imagines of your fav black men, enjoy! :)
3.4K 130 7
In which a girl meets a Ecuadorian Formula Three driver who drunkenly stumbles in to her home and falls in love with him. A FORMULA THREE STORY JUAN...
142K 4.9K 46
After enduring multiple types of abuse by her parents for most of her childhood, Yasmine finally escapes and moves in with her best friend and her mo...