His Not So Human, Human Mate.

Galing kay Booboo838383

Higit pa

His Not So Human, Human Mate.
Chapter 1: Who Are You?
Chapter 2: Where Am I And Who Are You?
Chapter 3: Werewhat?
Chapter 4: I Think I'll Like It Here
Chapter 5: Food Fight
Chapter 6: Dinner With The Family
Chapter 7: Fun Day
Chapter 8: Girls Night part 1
Chapter 9: Girls Night Part 2
authors note and kind of contest
Chapter 10: Girls night part 3
Chapter 11: Date Night
Chapter 12: Shopping Day
Chapter 13: Hide and go seek EXTREME
Chapter 14: Game day
Chapter 15: The Best Lazy Day EVER
Chapter 16: Meeting The Pack! Part 1!
another story idea.
Chapter 17: Meeting the pack part 2
Chapter 18: Good News and Bad News.
Chapter 19: Secretive Parents
Chapter 20: The most shocking day ever!
Chapter 21: REVENGE and the beach (part one)
Chapter 22: REVENGE and the beach part 2!
Chapter 23: The truth of what happened that day.
Chapter 24: Having a dance party and a Trip to the hospital.
Chapter 25: Date night.
Chapter 26: Babysitting triplets and little sisters
Chapter 28: The Perfect Dresses
Chapter 29: Getting Ready For The Special Day
Chapter 30: The Fantastic Wedding
Chapter 31: The Mystery Rouge
Chapter 32: I Hate Training!
Chapter 32: Nerf War!
Authors Note: I fractured my elbow
Chapter 33: Tired Of The Same Routine
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again.
Chapter 35: Making Plans.
36: Myron's what?!
37: Don't Get Isabella Angry
Important
Chapter 38: The Battle Begins
Chapter 39: The Funeral
Chapter 40:

Chapter 27: Dress Shopping

1.5K 27 6
Galing kay Booboo838383

Isabella's POV***********************

I woke up and groaned.

Drew's arm was draped over top of my waist. 

Its not that I don't love it, because I do, its just that I need to take care of my business in the morning and he likes to cuddle. 

Now friends, lets play another game of get out of Dinocorn's arm death grip without waking him up.

(who remembers their nicknames? For anyone who doesn't remember Drew is Dinocorn)

I tried to pull his arm off me.

The word of the day is: TRIED.

But it was no use trying, just like trying to tell pull two tractors by your pinky finger, there is no point in trying unless your extremely strong.

I looked at my peaceful mate's face and sighed.

I could chose the following actions to wake him up:

Number 1: Scream

Number 2: Kiss him

Number 3: Smack him.

I don't really want to scream this early since there are babies in this house and if I kiss him it would end up being a makeout and I have to pee.

So I chose number 3.

I raised my right hand and slapped his cheek.

Not too hard, of course, but hard enough for him to jolt awake.

He let go of my waist and his hand shot up to his right cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked my rubbing his cheek.

"My pee." I said and rushed to the bathroom.

I did my business and took a shower.

Today Taylor, Riley, Penelope and I were going to go dress shopping for Penelope and Mark's wedding.

The boys were coming into town too, but they were going to look for tuxes.

I put on a pair of black spandex shorts and a black skater skirt over top of them. 

I put on a dark purple tank top and a pair of dark purple converse.

I did my usual makeup and put my hair into a water fall braid.

I walked downstairs to see Penelope holding Ryan and Lily sitting at the dining room table.

She smiled at me and continued giving Ryan his bottle.

She was wearing a pair of jean shorts that went to her knees and a black v-neck with black vans and her hair was in a pony tail.

She had only mascara on and looked very pretty.

"Is-Is!" Lily shrieked. 

"Baby Girl." I said and pick her up.

"Wheres the other ones?" I asked Penelope while nodding towards Ryan.

"Taylor took them upstairs to change them a few minutes ago." She said with a smile.

Taylor has been helping out with the triplets. I mean we all have, but she has been doing it more, mostly because she wants to get the hang of it so when her baby comes she will know what to do. Tyler has been doing the same thing.

Taylor walked in with Riley.

Riley was holding Rayne and Taylor was holding Robby.

Taylor was wearing a orange tank top with a pair of white short shorts and white flats. Her hair was straightened and she had on her usual makeup.

While Riley was wearing a jean skirt that went to her mid thigh (like mine) and hot pink v-neck with pink flats. She was wearing her usual makeup and had her hair in waves.

"So are you excited to go dress shopping?" Taylor asked Penelope.

"Yeah, I can't believe I'm marrying the sweetest guy ever. I love him so much." Penelope said as she kissed Ryan's head.

"Well we can clearly see how much you guys love each other." Riley said gesturing to the triplets. 

We all laughed.

"I wanna go dress shopping." Lily said.

"Maybe mommy will let you come with us." Taylor said.

Lily clapped her hands and held them out to Taylor, showing she wanted Taylor to hold her.

Riley took Robby from Taylor and I gave Lily to Taylor, and then I took Robby from Riley.

The boys came down and we all got into our cars.

Riley and Aidan were going with Taylor and Tyler.

Penelope and Mark were taking the triplets.

And it was just Drew and I in the car.

"You look nice today." Drew said as we drove out of the drive way.

"Aw thanks so do you." I said to him.

And he did.

He was wearing black shorts and a midnight blue v-neck that showed a little bit of his 8 pack and a pair of midnight blue converse.

(i forgot if I said he had a 6 pack or 8pack, but hey the more the merrier)

We got to Drew's parents house (the pack house) and we all went inside.

Diana and Tony were watching the triplets today.

Diana rushed up to us and gave us all a hug and kiss on the cheek.

She picked up Lily who gave her mom the puppy dog look.

"Mommy can I go dress shopping too?" She asked Diana.

She looked at us girls and we all nodded as to show her we were fine with it.

"Okay, but once you get home were going to make some brownies." Diana said with a smile.

"Yay! Taylor will you help me with my clothes?" Lily asked Taylor.

Talyor smiled and took Lily from her mothers arms and together they ran upstairs to Lily's room.

After 10 minutes they came down and Lily was wearing shorts that went down to her knees and a yellow shirt with pink stripes and pink flats. 

Penelope and Mark said good bye to the triplets and we went outside.

The boys and girls were going to split up and once the boys were done they would meet us at a store or at Riley's mom's restuarant.

We put Lily's car seat in the van and strapped Lily in.

Drew came up to me and gave me a kiss.

After a few minutes Taylor pulled us apart and told us to hurry up.

I giggled and kissed Drew once more, leaving my lips on his for a few seconds.

We pulled out of the drive way and parted ways.

Once we got into the town the girls and I found a bridal gown shop called: Bride Dressed In White.

There were bride dresses, flower girl dresses and bridesmaids dresses.

We walked in and I was holding Lily.

"Well, well look what the cat dragged in." I heard a voice say.

----------------------------------------

I was going to end this here, but I won't cause I'm feeling nice today, and then why stop now when I actually already know what I want to happen, and if I don't write it now I will forget it later, so yeah....... but before I put who it is, comment write now without looking who you think it is.... please don't cheat then look. Anyways back to the story.

----------------------------------------------

I turned around to see Tiffany standing there with her arms crossed against her chest with a smirk on her face.

She looked the same.

She had on a skirt that could pass as a belt, like seriously theres a child here and even if there wasn't who wants to walk into a BRIDE'S store and see that.

She had on a brown crop top that was tight, and I mean tight. I'm not sure if her blood can still flow. And on the crop top it said: Hot stuff.

Why would she wear a shirt that lied?

Her blonde hair that used to be at her midback was now at her shoulders, and her face was caked with makeup. And I mean she was frosty the slutty chick. I wasn't sure if she had put a cake with a litre of fake tan as frosting on, and slammed her face onto it.

She was wearing 5 inch heels that looked like she could die in by falling.

"Tiffany, I would say its nice seeing you, but I don't want to lie like your shirt does." I said to her fake smiling.

"Isabella, how are you, I would say you look great but I wouldn't want to lie like Ricky did when he told you that he was going to his grandma's house for the weekend when really, he came over to my house." Tiffany said back.

"Wow good comeback, making your self sound more like the slut your dead ancestors already know you are." Riley said.

"Riley, why would you want to be friend's with her? She can't even keep her boy friend and parents around." Tiffany asked Riley.

"And you get your one night stands to stay around?" Riley asked her.

"At least I have one night stands." Tiffany said.

"Why would I want one night stands, when I could have a boyfriend who I love, we all have boyfriends." Riley said.

"Whatever, I bet their losers, anyways who's getting married?" Tiffany asked us while looking at her nails, with a ugly face that shows shes bored.

"Us." Taylor and Penelope said at the same time.

"Oh so your partners?" Tiffany asked them.

"No, my fiancee proposed a couple months ago, but we wanted to wait until I gave birth to our triplets." Penelope said.

"And my fiancee proposed to me a little while ago, but I don't want to wait until I give birth to my baby, I'm just to excited.

"Oh, Riley, Isabella that must suck. Your friends are getting married and your boyfriends have yet to propose." Tiffany said with a pout.

"Oh Tiffany, it must suck working at a bridal gown store when you know your too big of a slut to ever get married." I said back to her.

Taylor took Lily from my arms and brought her outside just in case we started swearing.

"So Isabella, does it suck having your best friend steal your boyfriend away from you?" Tiffany asked me.

"Oh trust me you were never my bestfriend, and I'm glad you did. I found out how big of a douche Ricky was and I already knew how much of a slut and a bitch you were." I said smiling.

"Did I mention that we first started hooking up the night after you guys had your first date?" Tiffany said smirking.

That struck me. I mean I didn't like Ricky that much, but she was the one who helped me get ready, she was the one who gave me tips of what I should talk to him about, she was the one, when I got nervous and almost cancelled the date, she told me that he was good looking and was totally into me.

"Did your boss mention that your working in a bridal store, not a strip club?" I asked her.

"Oh good one, that hurt so much." she said with a straight face.

"Dude, this is a store for girl's to shop for dressesfor their special day, not where men come to get lap dances and see your ass when you bend over." I said.

"Your just jealous because I attract men and you attract fleas." She said smirking.

"Yeah, I'm so jealous, why dress like that here? At work. Dress like that outside of work, I mean what you don't only steal girl's boyfriends, you also have to steal girl's fiancee's?" I asked her.

"Whats going on here" said an older woman's voice.

We all turned to see someone I knew.

"Nana!" I said and rushed over to hug the 65 year old woman.

"Isabella? Is that you? Look at how beautiful you are. Are you shopping for yourself? Is my beautiful Isabella getting married?" Nana Poppy asked me happily.

"No, Nana Poppy. Not today, my friends both got engaged by their boyfriends a little while ago." I said chuckling.

Let me explain.

Meet Poppy Wilson, who I call Nana, Nana Poppy or Nana Pop. 

She's not really my real nana, I just always seen her as a grandmother, since I never met mine.

When I was little my parents brought me to the park near the woods, and I got curious and went inside the woods and got lost, I fell down and scraped my knee and got dirt all over me.

I ended up sitting on the ground and crying.

Poppy found me and brought me back to her cottage in the woods and cleaned me up and calmed me down.

She asked me who my parents were and helped me find them.

I made her promise that she would meet me at the park every weekend.

Soon my parents trusted her and let me hang out with her.

We started to drift apart when I graduated high school, but she was there for my graduation. She was the one who actually suggested I take dance when I could never sit still. 

We pulled away and she smiled at me.

She turned towards Tiffany and a scowl appeared onto her face.

"Tiffany, I told you, you have to be nice to customers and to stop wearing clothing like that." Poppy scolded Tiffany. 

I stuck my tongue out at Tiffany who just frowned.

"Well its their fault for being such a big bit-" Tiffany started, but Poppy cut  her off.

"Don't you dare swear. I promised your parents I would give you this job if you worked great and did your best. But Tiffany your always late, wearing revealing clothing, swearing, talking or texting someone on the phone, insulting people, complaining, flirting with the men, and pardon my french but being a bitch and a slut." Poppy said to Tiffany.

Go Poppy!

"Poppy its her fault, she's so annoying. No wonder why her boyfriend cheated on her with me and her parents travel all the time." Tiffany said rolling her eyes.

"No Tiffany its your fault, and you are fired." Poppy said.

"WHAT!" Tiffany shrieked.

"Your fired." All of us said with Poppy.

"you can't do that!" She said.

"Tiffany your a horrible employee." Poppy said. "You can come and get your stuff once they left." 

Tiffany shrieked and stromed out of the shop and Taylor and Lily walked back inside.

"Wait you dropped something! Your face!" Taylor yelled after her.

"What where's the cake." I asked looking at the ground.

"All of us laughed, except for Poppy who just shook her head and smiled at me.

"We heard everything." Taylor said giggling.

"So who's getting married?" Poppy asked us.

Penelope and Taylor raised their hands.

"Oh your pregnant." Poppy said to Taylor with a smile on her face.

"Yeah." Taylor said rubbing her stomache with a smile.

"You won't be smiling when your in labour." Penelope said.

"You have kids?" Poppy asked Penelope.

"Yeah, triplets, I just had them a few weeks ago. two boys and a girl." Penelope said and showed Poppy a picture of the triplets, that was in her wallet.

"Oh their so cute, whats their names?" Poppy said smiling.

"Ryan, Robby and Rayne." Penelope said smiling and pointing to which baby was who.

"And who is this little beautiful girl? Is she a princess?" Poppy asked us while smiling at Lily.

"No I'm Lily." Lily said giggling.

"Are you sure, you look like a beautiful princess." Poppy said to her smling.

"Thank you." Lily said blushing.

"So what type of dresses are you looking for?" Poppy asked us.

"Well bridesmaids dresses, wedding dress, flower girl dress, for two weddings." Penelope said.

"Okay lets get started." Poppy said then clapped her hands and smiled.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

91.2K 2.4K 28