A Midnight's Innocence: Dio B...

By MoonshineDarkness

Your family is a close friend of the Joestar's and one day hear about the newest addition to the Joestar's fa... More

Prey
Game Piece
Little Mouse
New Perspective
Home
Long Time
The Letter
The Changes of the Heart
The Truth
The Fire
Alive
Mysterious Energy
New Beginnings
Hymn of Bravery
I Shouldn't
What Moonlight Reveals
Can the Evil Truly be as Good as You Want it to be?
Why?
YO LOSERS CUM GET YOUR LEMON ;)
Which Side Will You Choose?
Is This The End?
Author's Note

New Game Plan

10.9K 413 676
By MoonshineDarkness

Satin king sized sheets, fluffed up pillows, and a plain ceiling. Seeing those three things made you feel as though you were back at your mansion, and that your father would come in at any minute to tell you off for sleeping in so late. The comfort of the satin sheets entrapped you with the nostalgic memories, tempting you to stay. It almost worked. 

Almost.

If the scar of your father's death wasn't etched into your mind you would have wanted to stay in bed forever, but you had people you couldn't let down. People who needed you.

You sat up and moved towards the edge of the bed, your legs dangled off of the side, and you tried to collect yourself. After the drowsiness faded you noticed the room you were in. 'This is strange I've never seen this place before. Maybe we found a hotel to stay at, Jonathan must have carried me here.' 

You got off the bed and saw your reflection in a mirror that was placed near the bed. 

"Huh strange I don't remember packing let alone owning a nightgown like this." You thought out loud. You weren't sure where you got it from, but it was a cute shade of light pink and fit you nicely. It had a fake red rose in the middle of the chest area.

"Wait a second....that means...." Your eyes widened and your cheeks started to turn the shade of the dress. 'One of those three idiots changed me.'  You turned around to walk out of the door to give them a piece of your mind when you noticed a strange looking worn out book on the nightstand.

"Vampiria." You muttered the title. 'Strange never thought a hotel would have a book like this here.'

You waved off the strange book and left the room. The corridor was larger than you had expected for a hotel. 'Well Jonathan is rich so I guess this is normal, but I never expected l Wind Knight's Lot would have a hotel as grand as this.'

You got to the end of the long corridor and found a staircase. You paused as you grabbed the railing. 'This is a really quiet hotel...'  The atmosphere of the place was starting to get more and more eery the longer you stayed. 

Soft sobs sounded from the bottom of the stairs, concerned you decided to go after the sobs and made your descent down the stairs.

"P-please." A woman's plea sounded. You stopped by the edge of the wall and leaned up against it, if one thing you had learned after training, it was to never rush into unknown situations. 

"Please spare my child." You moved your head a little past the wall to be able to see what exactly was going on. You saw a young woman cradling a baby, she was kneeled down in front of a steel, throne looking like chair, you couldn't tell who was sitting in the seat from the angle you were at. 

You heard something that sounded like metal getting crushed and looked up to see human bodies hung upside down. 

'No those aren't humans....they're like what attack Jonathan and I at the mansion....does that mean I'm in the same place as him?' 

Just then the person from the chair spoke. "So Madam what you mean to say is you will offer your life to me as long as I don't hurt the child." That voice confirmed all your thoughts.

Dio.

You gulped. 'Why am I here with him? And what exactly is he planning to do with the girl and her child?'

"Is that correct?" Dio continued.

"Please anything but my child." Your heart filled with sympathy for the girl and her infant. You really wanted to do something to help out, but you knew you stood no chance against Dio and his minions alone.

'God, how did I end up in this situation...'

"You move me to tears." Dio stated standing up from his chair. "Okay, I , nor any of my cohorts, will lay a finger on this precious child. On my name Dio I swear it."

'Huh maybe he still has a part of himself that is humane.'

"While they were human all my servants succumbed to their fears and willingly gave their souls to me. But I must say you and your child will be happier if you join."

"You both would be happy with no worries." Dio sauntered towards the woman.

"Please just spare my child. Just this child..."

"Okay okay." Dio moved his hand to her head. 

Before your eyes she became just like one of the zombies.

"My sweet baby!" She yelled as she bit into her one child.

You turned away as quickly as you could, not wanting to look at the gruesome scene, ready to throw up.

"As I said we wouldn't hurt him." You could still hear Dio. "You, his precious mother would. A tragedy of your own choosing."

You ran off, careful to not make a sound, to the room you had been in. You didn't want to think about what Dio would do to you if he found out you were listening.

"So you're finally awake my dearest (YN)." You silently cursed yourself, you had just made it to the bottom of the stairs, so close to the room, yet of course fate was against you. You turned around to finally see Dio face to face for the first time after months.

"Dio." You breathed. He smirked at your loss for words and walked closer to you. As soon as he was inches away from you he spoke again, "I don't suppose you heard all of that did you?"

You looked straight up at him, into the golden eyes you had fallen for. "Why did you have to do that to her? You knew what was going to happen so why not just turn them both or better yet had left them alone." You defiantly challenged him.

Dio let out a small chuckle. "Still as feisty as ever I see. And why would I do any of that? Everyone has a choice to choose their destiny and let their own demise play out. So what if humanity is prone to making bad decisions, not really my fault there now is it?" He sneered.

"You bastard, this is still just all a game to you isn't it? Toying with people's lives aren't something to be messed with." You scolded him.

"But doesn't it make life so much more fun when you do. You should try it sometime, I can of course teach you since after Jonathan is dead we'll have all the time in the world together."

"Why would I stay here with you?" You glared.

"Come now don't be that way where's the charming girl who'd always make me stay up to steal snacks from the kitchen with?" 

"Guess she burned along with the mansion." You swiftly replied, not wanting to deal with Dio, or have any memories of when you actually liked him. "And I don't know what's going on in that head of yours, but if you think that you can win against Jonathan you're wrong. He's beaten you once before hasn't he?" You may have gone a bit too far with that last statement, but you could of cared less, you still wouldn't forgive Dio for what he had done to your family.

"I'd be careful with what you say (YN)." Dio gritted his teeth "I believe you're forgetting who has all the power here." He walked passed you and started to go up the stairs. In all honesty you were surprised he didn't hit you.

"Come on let's go to our room." You swiftly made your way up the stairs and next to Dio. 

"R-right." 

You walked next to him until you reached the corridor. "Wait a second our room?"

"Huh you just got that now. You're going to be my wife so it's not like it's a big deal if we start sharing a room now." You looked at Dio dumbfounded, you wanted to make another witty remark, but knew it'd just anger him again. You weren't going to press your lucky anymore tonight.

"Fine as long as midnight snacks are available." You were going to play along with his game, for now, at least until Jonathan could arrive.

"Of course my lady."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 335 54
[Updates: EVERY WEEK] This book is a collection of short stories that explores the twisted mind of Dio Brando, a character from the popular manga ser...
1K 50 10
The girl who's always lived with her step brother in the "gutters" and learned to take care of themselves suddenly gets a care taker with the name of...
433 31 6
In the year 1745 was born an ill baby. No one had expected her to live, so she was left alone in The Forest of Death, where no one that went has came...
163K 3.9K 18
Heyyy My character Snake is gonna be in here. ty~ aheemmm~~~ *sorry* Y/N L/N, a very lonely yet brave girl, not so much of the lover type but she cou...