My own world (Jason McCan Fan...

By StefaniKH

"We cant get her in our gang" i yelled. "Man, we need her. a lot" said Khalil. "she's innocent!" i defended... More

Together We Escape
Chapter 1 'Annabelle'
Chapter 2 'fragile'
Chapter 5 'Criminal'
Chapter 6 'she's in'
Chapter 8 'Joining the gang'
Chapter 9 'changed'
Chapter 10 'I Feel It'
Chapter 11 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
Chapter 12 'Something Definitely Happened'
Chapter 13 'You Broke Me'
Chapter 14 'help'
Chapter 15 'what's that suppose to mean?'
Chapter 16 'I lost her'
Chapter 17 'unbelievable'
Chapter 18 'family'
Chapter 19 'girlfriend'
Chapter 20 'falling hard'
Chapter 21 'Something's wrong'
Chapter 22 'Past'
Chapter 23 'I love you, not her'
Chapter 24 'heartbroken'
Chapter 25 'Worth'
Chapter 26 'Its all about time'
Chapter 27 'Regret'
Chapter 28 'Why Cant You Just Get It'
Chapter 29 'Miss
Chapter 30 'Rejection'
Chapter 31 'promise'
Chapter 32 'It's all over'
Chapter 32 'Miami'
Chapter 34 'trust'
Chapter 35 'damaged'
Chapter 36 'HIM'
Chapter 37 'caring'
Chapter 38 "Jason McCan"
Chapter 39 'sacrifice'
Chapter 40 'Sickness'
Chapter 41 'blind'
Chapter 42 'betrayers'
Chapter 43 'Happy New Year'
Chapter 44 'Broken Promise'
Chapter 45 'Must'
Chapter 46 'Decision'
Chapter 47 'yours'
Chapter 48 'together"
Chapter 49 'NeverLand'
Last Chapter 'My Own World'
NEW STORY!

Chapter 7 'easier than I thought'

4.9K 102 4
By StefaniKH

-Easier than I thought-

Annabelle's POV

I was lying on bed when the door opened revealing Rickey, "hey" he whispered and sat on the edge of the bed, "hey" I mumbled, "alright, so-" he coughed and took a deep breath, "we had a meeting now, and-" he took a deep breath, "you guys decided to hurt me?" I asked, I really didn't care, I was already dead. He shook his head.

"You have to tempt one of our enemies, at a club. You have to take him home and there we will tell you what should you do" he said, "what? No" I said, "it's not optional Anna, either we're good with you. But it's also our job and we don't want to loose it. You have to, it won't hurt you" he said. I bit my lower lip, after all they've been good to me even tho they had to be bad. I nodded "but-" I said, he looked at me.

"I- I'm new at these things, I only had one boyfriend, our relationship was good just for a month. I'm not sure if I can tempt him" I mumbled, he put his hand on my shoulder, "it's not hard, when you get there tomorrow night, you'll know how to react" he shoot me a smile, "he won't hurt you, we will be watching you from distant" he rubbed my cheek with his thumb, I nodded, "fine" I whispered, he pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank you for doing this" he said, I nodddd while biting my lower lip.

"Don't do that" he smirked, I stopped biting my lip, "sorry" I laughed, he giggled. "We have to go shopping so we could buy you a hot dress" smirked Rickey, I laughed while rolling my eyes, "I'm thinking, that you guys sneak into my house and bring me my make up and stuff?" I asked, he nodded. "Sure" he smirked, I smiled.

The door opened again revealing jason, "Rickey, you have a mission right now, go downstairs and they will tell you" said jason, Rickey nodded. "Okaii...bye Anna" he smirked, "bye" I smirked back, jason looked at me and laid next to me, "so, did he tell you about-?" He asked, I nodded. "Yea"

"You have no problem?" He asked, "it's fine" I shrugged, he nodded. "I'm tired" I yawned, he giggled, "yea, I noticed. Come on let's sleep" he said, I nodded. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer, "good night Anna" he whispered, "night jas" I whispered, he pulled me closer to his body.
..........

"Annabelle" I heard someone whispering, I opened my eyes and saw Rickey, "morning" he smiled, "morning" I yawned, "come on get up" he said, "today is a big day" he said, I nodded and got up slowly, I made my way to the bathroom and did my stuff. While I was washing my hands I felt a huge pain in my whole body. Goddamit

I laid in the floor trying to take deep breaths. "Jason" I screamed, "it's me Rickey Anna. You need Jason?" I heard Rickey's voice, "yea" I winced in pain. Suddenly I heard a knock "Anna?" I heard Jason's voice, "jason" I winced in pain, the door opened revealing jason and in his hand there was a spare key.

He hurried and bent down, "alright, wait Anna" he mumbled and opened the drawer, he hurried filled the needle, "relax" he whispered and kissed my forehead, "alright Anna. I think it's gonna hurt you" said jason, I nodded, "just do it already" I winced in pain.

"Alright alright" he said, suddenly I felt more pain, "I know it hurts" he whispered, he kissed my forehead, "it's done. Wait-" he said "3,2... The pain should be gone" he whispered, I breathed, the pain was gone. "Thank you' I mumbled and wiped off my tears, "no problem Anna" he said, I weakly smiled, he got up from the flor and I did the same.

We went downstairs, "here" Said Rickey and gave me a sandwich, "thanks" I mumbled, "alright, wear this" he said and gave me a black skinny jeans, with a black tanktop. And black supra. I nodded and went inside the bathroom and wore them.

I tied my hair into a bun and got out of the bathroom, "why did you make me wear them?" I asked, "you're coming with me today, miss" he smirked, I smiled widely. Finally out of this house.

He took my hand and we hopped into his Ferrari, he started driving toward my house, and he parked his car, kinda far of my house, we started walking behind my house, "we will climb the tree and then get inside your room. Josh already told me how" he said, I nodded. "You first Anna" he said, I nodded and started climbing the tree.

Rickey watched me then he climbed after all, we reached to my window and I opened it and hopped in, soon Rickey was followed by me. I got inside my room. I didn't miss it at all. I opened my closet and pulled a bag.

"Can I put the clothes I need in it?" I asked, he nodded, I put in it half of my closet, then I put my undergarments and my make up. I took my straightener and put it inside my bag. Rickey kept laying on my bed. Suddenly we heard a movement, "shit" I heard Rickey mumbling, "hurry you go" I said, he nodded and climbed down, I threw him the bags. Before I could run away the door opened revealing my mom.

"Who are you?" I heard her say, she couldn't see me my back was facing her, I hurried opened the window and closed it, I jumped on the grass. It hurts a little, I hurried took the bags along with Rickey and ran away. We put the bags in his car and he hurried and drove off,

"Safe, she didn't see me" I said, he breathed in relief, "good" he mumbled, "yea" I smiled, he started driving into the woods, "follow me" he said, I nodded and followed him inside a big unfamiliar mansion, it got inside and he took my hand. He took my behind the house and gave me a gun.

"Shoot at the man's arm" he mumbled, there was a fake man infront of me, I nodded and focused then I hurried and shot, It was straight in the arm, "good, now waist" he said, I shot it. "Great Anna, now the eye" he said, I took a deep breath and shot it, it was on the nose. "Anna, focus sweetie" he said, I nodded.

I focused and shot again, it got on the forehead, "alright Anna. Anyways you're new" he said and came behind me, he out his hand on mine, "alright, now focus where you wanna shoot" he whispered, I nodded and focused, "alright Anna, good. Now shoot" he whispered, I shot and it got in the eye! I squealed. "Perfect" he said, I smiled widely.

"Alright, I just need to see your power" he said, I nodded, he took my hand and led me into a room, it was more like a gym, there was a boxing bag. "Alright punch it" he Said, I took a deep breath and punched my hardest, "not bad Anna. Not bad" he said, "your leg' he Said, I kicked it with my leg, it was harder, "great Anna. You're strong, you can defend on yourself as I can see if something happened" he said, I nodded.

"Now keep practicing, you have an hour. Then you'll eat lunch" he said, I nodded. "Have fun Anna" he said and closed the door locking it, I kept punching and kicking that thing. What if something bad happened? Urgh I kept punching and kicking that boxing bag.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Rickey, "come on Anna, let's eat" he said, I nodded and drank a little water and went with him, "who's house is this?" I asked, "the gang, we have lots of houses" he said, I nodded. He led me to the kitchen,

"Here" he gave me a meal from McDonalds, "thanks" I smiled and started eating it hungrily, I kept laughing with Rickey, he's nice, I think.

"Alright Anna, your bags in the room. At 8 PM you gotta be ready" he said, I nodded and checked the clock it was 3 PM. "You have to look good Anna" he said, I nodded again, he opened the door of the room, then he locked it.

I stepped inside and went inside the bathroom, I stripped down my clothes, I filled the water tub then I put my mask and sat in it. I kept relaxing in the hot water for two hours, it's too relaxing,

I got up from the water tub and wrapped the towel around me, I took off the mask off. Then I straightened my brunette hair, then I curled the tips, I put on my push up black beam with my underwear, I started checking through my dresses.

I found a strapless black tight dress, and it reaches till my mid thigh. I slipped it on, it showed my curves perfectly, I put on my red ankle high heels, now my make upl

I applied foundation, then black eye shadow and thick mascara with eye liner, I put my red lipstick.

I have a kind of fade bruise on my arm, I hurried and put make up on it till it faded. I put perfumes and body splash. I looked at the mirror, I looked good, I think?

I started walking to the door and knocked on it, "RICKEY" I screamed, no answer. "RICK" I screamed, no answer. I sighed, "Anna?" I heard Rickey's voice, "I finished" I screamed thru the door,

The door opened revealing Rickey, he looked at me and swallowed hard, "dammit Annabelle" he whispered, "should I change?" I asked, "no, you look-" he took a deep breath, "oh god. You made me so horny" he said, I laughed, "sorry then," I mumbled, he took a deep breath and mentioned for me to follow Him.

We got into a weird room, "come here, let me put this" he said and swallowed hard, I sighed, he pulled something too small and put it on the side on my chest, "that's a camera, don't worry it's not showing" he assured me, I nodded. He kept taking some glances on my chest-boys.

He put some weird stuff and then we got out of the room, when we got to the living room all the gang was there, they all looked at me and their eyes were wild. "Please, can I just squeeze your ass? A little?" Begged Rickey, "sorry" I laughed, he groaned. "You look-" jason coughed, "good" he said, I nodded like a thank you. "Alright, let's tell you the plan now" swallowed Rickey, "oh god, I can't do it" Rickey got up and went away, god do I affect that much on him?

"I will tell you" said Troy, because everybody has been busy checking me. "We will go to the club, you'll sit next to him in the bar and talk. You tempt him, you have to. Take him to his house, when you get there, we will tell you to shut the alarm off. You know how right?" Asked Troy, I nodded. "You'll complete your tempting thing and them suddenly we will appear" he Said, I nodded. "Okaii got it" I said. "Sure?" Asked josh, I nodded.

"Alright sweetie, now let's show you the guy" he said, I nodded. Josh opened the laptop, he showed me a photo of a hot guy, "he's hot" I commented, "and he's our enemy" said josh in a matter of fact, I nodded. He told me some information about him.

"That's all, good luck" said josh, "thanks" I mumbled, he pulled me into a hug. Jason got with me in the car. The rest were in their own cars.

"Alright, We're here Anna. Good luck" he said, I smiled, "thank you" I said and hopped out of the dark I stepped into the club.

"Guys, where is he?" I asked, "wait- we're checking the cameras" I heard Khalil saying in the piece that's in my ear, "okaii" I mumbled, "alright, alright. He's sitting on the table that's in your left" Khalil said, I looked at myself and saw him, "alright, now I will do my job, but I swear if I got killed today, I'd blame you guys" I mumbled, I heard them laughing, I walked past his table and sat infront of the bar, "vodka, please" I ordered.

"Hello there" I looked to my right and saw him, I smiled, "hey" I smirked, "I'm Sam" he said smiling, "Sally" I lied, "what a pretty like you doing here all alone?" He asked, I took my vodka and took a sip of it, "I don't know, you tell me" I bit my lower lip and hurried drink the vodka.

He looked at me smirking, "wanna dance?" He asked, I smiled "sure" he took my hand and we went to the dance floor, we started dancing, I danced in a s-xy way. "Damn Sally, you're killing me" said Sam, I smirked and leaned in, "oh, do I?" I whispered in his ear, suddenly he put his hands on my arm and pushed me against the floor and started kissing me, I kissed him back instantly. It was so rough.

"I say, let's complete this at your place?" I smirked, he smirked back and nodded. "He's lucky" I heard Khalil saying, I smirked and kept walking with Sam, we got inside his car, the car ride was silent, but he kept rubbing his hand on my thigh.

We got to a villa, "Come on baby" he smirked and we got inside, "so," he smirked, "first, can you bring me a glass of wine?" I asked smirking, he smiled and nodded. "Alright, good Anna. Now turn off the alarm" I heard jason saying, I hurried went to the alarm, "tell me the code Jas" I mumbled, "2,6,3,7" he said.

Just when I turned it off, Sam came. His eyes were wild. "You bitch!" He screamed. He broke the glasses that were in his hands, my eyes were wild. He hurried and removed the camera, and he removed the little piece in my ear.

I started running away, "wrong move bitch!" He screamed and held me from my arms tightly, his lips made a contact with mine, I didn't kiss back, I simply Just kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

He fell on the floor holding his thing, I smirked. I was going to run away when I felt arms holding me, I turned around and saw a big guy, "don't let her go!" Screamed Sam, the guy nodded and held me tight, I kept struggling, "get off!" I screamed and tried to get off his grip, "no sweetie" he said, he's scary af

I struggled and kicked him with my high heel, "bitch when I say let go, you let go!" I screamed, I felt hands on my waist, "shhh... It's me" I heard jason, I took a deep breath, and soon enough all the gang was here,

"Give us the money" snapped Khalil, "you- huh? You bitch!" Screamed Sam, Khalil kicked Sam, "don't call her a bitch! Now give us the f-cking money!" Screamed Khalil, "fine it's right there" said Sam and got up, he went into a closet, and then he gave them a bag.

"Jason, I will give you $200.000 but give me the girl" he smirked at me, "i know you like money McCan" smirked Sam. I looked at jason terrified, "we don't give others our girls" snapped jason and took my hand,

Suddenly Sam held a gun. "I will shoot her! Give me her!" He screamed, my eyes got wild. "Jason" I whispered, "calm down Anna" he whispered and rubbed my Back gently, "1...2.." Said Sam, "take her!" Said jason. I swallowed hard. "I will try to take you back" he mumbled, I started waking toward Sam who was smirking.

"You're mine now" he smirked, he leaned in. I hurried and crashed my lips to his. "Bots leave!" Said Sam against my lips and completed kissing me, I ran my hand on his arm, I took the gun from his hand then I pulled away.

"I'm not anyone's Property" I screamed and shot him in his head. That was easier than I thought, the guys were still there shocked, "what?" I screamed, "I- I will just hide the body" Stuttered Khalil, I nodded "thanks" I mumbled.

"Let's go" I said, they were all staring, I shrugged and started walking toward the cars. "Bye guys!" I screamed and started driving, they all started shouting. I memorized the way back.

I drove to the high ways till I lost them. Finally. I parked infront of Starbucks, I took my fave milkshake and went back home. I decided to sneak in.

Right there was bodyguards, but let me try. I walked behind the house, I took off my high heels. I climbed a tree in the street. It was kinda close to the house, but not too much. I took off my high heels and threw them on the grass inside the house, I took a deep breath and jumped. I landed on the grass inside the house, I breathed in relief. Okaii I was hurting a little.

I held my high heels but kept bare feet, I climbed another tree and landed on a balcony. Just my luck the door was unlocked, I came inside. It was unfamiliar room. After all I don't know this house well, I walked outside the hall way and went downstairs.

"I don't know how I let that happen!" I heard jason screaming, "she's in danger" said josh, "like I don't know? Goddamit!" Yelled jason, I came to them. "hey guys" I said while smiling, they all looked at me and there eyes were wild. Josh cake and hugged me too tight. "God, I was so scared" he whispered, "I'm fine" I mumbled.

I sat on the couch next to Troy who was silent. "How did you-?" Asked jason, "sneaked in" I shrugged, "why did you-?" Asked jason, "because I wanted to surprise you" I smiled, "anyways-" coughed Rickey, "you were good Anna" he said, "thanks" I smiled. "The boss is coming guys! And he wants to see Annabelle" said jason outloud looking at his phone. "WHAT?" Screamed the gang.

"No kidding" mumbled jason, they all nodded. "Well, tell your boss, I don't wanna see him. I wanna sleep" I laid on the couch and yawned. I was tired.

I felt a hand on my ass, "Rickey!" I screamed, "what?" He looked at me innocently, "don't even think about it" I said, "Sam was lucky tho" he Said, I rolled my eyes playfully. "Stupid" I yawned and laid again.
.....

Heyya guys! Feedbacks?
Please
Comment
And vote
Love you :*
Stephanie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
118 1 11
I love but I hate you too I saw everything I saw the look in your eye it's ironic though you're the one that messed up cause when you screwed him you...
8.7K 334 30
*C O M P L E T E* "Tor-" "I'll see ya round Jason...when I get friends who actually like me." I spit angrily. "Tori don't go!" He shouts as I turn...