๐”๐๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐„๐ƒ||๐ƒ...

Autorstwa gangstresses

he may not feel the same way about her but she does feel a special love for him... _____... Wiฤ™cej

SOUNDTRACK
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ISSA Q & A
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
EPILOGUE
deletion loading...

CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX

1K 100 64
Autorstwa gangstresses

DEVANTE

Fluttering open my eyes, I hissed at the sudden light radiating down upon my face as I looked all around whilst sitting up as I groaned from the sore spot of me being punched in the cheek.

"Dalvin?" I inquired as I saw him asleep with his head down as the chair he was sitting in was close to the hospital bed that I am occupying at the moment.

"What the fuck happened?" I hissed as my head throbbed a little as my eyes flicker downwards to the IV's that were injected into my skin as they ran down my arm further.

"Good, you're awake" A voice says as I look up from my IV's as I noticed it was the doctor due to her wearing a white lab coat and having clipboard in tow.

She grins at me warmly as her face bare resemblance to Naomi's very own as her hair was much more calmer than her's and was in a high ponytail as her skin was the same of mine being a butterscotch tone as her eyes were big and held a mysterious vibe to them.

"I'm Doctor Cooper and you must be-" She trailed on as she flipped the papers that were stapled altogether.

"DeVante Degrate, I assume?" She inquires as I nodded my head but somehow I still couldn't get over the fact that she looked exactly like Naomi but with a lighter complexion just with a more slender and medium size stature.

Maybe this woman is a relative or maybe I was still tripping from the drugs I decided to experiment with last night before I blacked-out.

"Um, excuse me miss?" I muttered lowly as my eyes discern downwards as I started twiddling with my thumbs.

"Yes?" She asked as she checked my IV's as I looked at her, watching her every sudden move.

"If by chance do you know a Naomi Kingley?" I inquired awaiting her answer as she stopped checking my IV's and looked up at me.

"Yeah, she's my neice and may I ask young man...how do you know her by chance?" She told me.

So, that's explain why she looks exactly like herーshe is Naomi's aunt.

"Well, let's just say I have been taking a liking to herーShe gives me...butterflies" I confessed.

"Oh, that's sort of weird and funny at the same time because one time before Naomi was telling me the same thing about this boy she was head over heels in love with but now that I ask her about him, she just dusts it aside and tries to tell me about this Domestic nigga, like who in their right mind names their child, Domestic?" She rambled on.

Yeah, she is definitely related to Naomi due to the talkative nature.

"Domestic? Do you by chance mean Dominic?" I asked at her sudden insult and the mispronunciation of Dominic's name.

"Yeah, that Domain niggaーhe acts way to perfect for me like you and that other boy K-Ci that she introduced as her best friend are alright with me like he tries be a perfectionist or some shit. I like your fingers that are different and you don't try to be perfect and that K-Ci boy either. She needs to get with either you or K-CiーYa know what excuse me while I take this phone call sweetie" She ranted as she quickly changed my IV's and stormed out the room all jittery like.

"Well someone needs to lay off the coffee" I whispered under my breath as I chuckled at her randomness just like Naomi use to do. God I miss her so much.

"De?" Dalvin yawned as he stretches his arms and twisted his face up as I heard the sudden pop of his tense muscles as the bags that were drawn under his eyes were from obviously dealing with me all night acting a damn fool.

"How long I been in here, Dal?" I asked him as he looked at his watch and signed heavily.

"We been here ever since a little after midnight. De what the hell did you take?" Dalvin arched his eyebrow up further than it's natural peak.

"I took one or two pills and next thing ya know I blacked out. I wanted to experiment with it" I explained to him.

"Well, that shit almost cause you your life. I mean your heartbeat was diminishing like crazy, they had to pump your chest De! I thought I fucking lost you!" Dalvin screamed as tears ran down his mocha skin as my face softens as I grabbed his hand and held it.

"Wipe those tears, I'm alive Dal. Dalvin look at me. Stop acting like a little bitch and wipe those tears from yo eyes" I told him as he chuckles lightly following by a few sniffles from here and there.

"Shut the fuck up! You still look like dumbo, nigga" He joked as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"And you still look like a gremlin ass bitch!" I shot back as he rolled his eyes playfully at me.

Our laughter soon died down as I looked at Dalvin with seriousness as my jaw clenched.

"Have mom and dad visit me?" I inquired.

"I didn't call themーI was to worried about you that I forgot to call them but K-Ci did call me to see if you were okay and I told him what happened, he's supposed to be coming in a little bit" Dalvin elucidated to me as I nodded my head up and down in confirmation.

"Okay" I simply replied as I tuck my lips into my mouth.

"Look, DeーI don't know if she is coming to see you or what" Dalvin stated as he referred to Naomi.

"Yeah, I mean why would she? She probably hates my fucking guts! And I don't blame her either. I have been absolutely nothing but a huge egotistical dick to her" I did a half-smile as I felt my mouth becoming parch.

"De, she doesn't hate youー"

"Trust me, she does and she has every right to have all that animosity towards meーI fucking cause it. I always find some type of way to screw everything up" I sucked on my bottom lip.

"De" Dalvin got up as he reached over and engulfed me a big bear hug as my eyes lower at the given hope of Naomi coming to see if I was alive or dead but I knew that was too good to be true especially after all the grimy shit I did towards her.

She hates me and I honestly accept it to the fullest.

_______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

DO YOU GUYS THINK
NAOMI WILL SHOW UP
TO THE HOSPITAL?

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

19.3K 870 14
"Tell me, what happened this summer of 1996?"
982K 60.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
64.7K 3.7K 16
"I'm sorry." "I don't care." Sequel to wrong id ยซbook two of wrong seriesยป โ€ขstarted; 12.5.15โ€ข โ€ขcompleted; 12.31.15โ€ข
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...