The Special Friends- Year 1 (...

By Lena_G_Scamander

Two best friends. But not like the normal ones. You see, one's a time lady, Doctor Who's daughter, in fact... More

Chapter 1: Kasey Who
Chapter 2- Earth...and a bit more.....
Introduction (a bit late but whatever)
Chapter 3: Lily Potter
Chapter 4: The Zoo
Chapter 5- The Secret
Author's Note
Chapter 6- The Letter
Author's Note
Chapter 7- Shopping for Hogwarts
Chapter 8- Heading to Diagon Alley
Chapter 9- A Dream Come True
Chapter 10: Diagon Alley
100 reads!
Chapter 11: Platform 9 and 3/4
Chapter 12- The Train Station
Sorry!!!
Chapter 13: On the Train
Chapter 14: Hogwarts at Last
Author's Note
Chapter 15- The Sorting
Credit where credit's due
Chapter 16- Friday of the First Week- Part 1
Chapter 17- Friday of the First Week- Part 2
Chapter 18: The Time Lessons
Chapter 19: Flying Lessons
Chapter 20- Letters and Three- Headed Dogs
Chapter 21- Quidditch Training
Chapter 22- First Quidditch Game
Chapter 23- Suspicions about Snape and Advanced Potions
Chapter 24- Christmas
Chapter 25- The Mirror of Erised and Norbert
Chapter 26- Nicholas Flamel and Quirrell
Chapter 27- Exams and Norbert Again
Chapter 28- Going After Quirrell, the Obstacles and the Final Confrontation
Chapter 30- Going Home
1k reads!

Chapter 29- Explanations and the House Cup

31 0 4
By Lena_G_Scamander

Lily's POV
I slowly opened my eyes.  I felt warm, sleepy and my vision was a bit off. 

I blinked several times to see more clearly and the world adjusted around me.

And then I saw a white beard in front of me.

'Good afternoon, Lily,' said Dumbledore, smiling at me.
I stared at Dumbledore, confused.

Then what happened with Quirrell sprang into my mind and I let out a gasp, sitting up in bed.

'Professor, its Quirrell, he was trying to get the Stone and he's probably got it since I was a complete idiot and fell unconscious...'
'Relax, Lily,' said Dumbledore, trying to calm me down, a worried look on his face.  'Madame Pompfrey would have me murdered if I disturbed one of her patients.'
At this statement I looked around and realised where we were; the Hospital Wing.

Dumbledore pushed me back onto the bed gently.

'You need rest Lily; you took a great hit down there.'
'What...happened, Professor?' I asked tentatively and he seemed to know what I was talking about.
'Well, Quirrell did not get the stone.  I arrived soon after you fell unconscious, I think, and I found the Stone clutched in your hand.  I was very lucky I came as soon as I did..'
'Yeah, you were, he would've gotten the Stone since I fell unconscious, and Harry did too, I think...'
'Not the Stone, you, the effort involved nearly killed you.  I feared I was too late; there was a moment there when I feared that I was...'
'How long have I been in here, Professor?' I asked.
'Three days,' he replied.  'Your friends Mr Weasley, Miss Granger and Mr Who will be most relieved you have come around, they have been very worried.'
'What about Kasey and Harry?' I asked.
'Well, your brother woke up a few hours before you, but is asleep now; he was very tired.'
'And Kasey?'
'Well...I'm afraid Miss Who suffered great injuries and is still unconscious, but we are confident that she'll be fine.'

That satisfied my concerns, so I leant back in my bed, content, until I saw what looked like half a sweet store on the end of my bed.

'Professor Dumbledore, why is that here?'
'Ahhh, those are gifts from your many admirers,' he said, smiling.  'Naturally, what happened between you, Lily, Harry and Tom is a complete secret, so naturally the whole school knows.'

I chuckled at this and Dumbledore gave me a sweet to chew, then stood up.

'Has this satisfied your queries?' He asked, and I nodded.

He then stood up, waved a hand to me, and walked out of the Hospital Wing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kasey's POV
I woke up to see a man's face staring over me; Professor Dumbledore.

'What's going on?' I said, trying to sit up, but the room spun around me and I fell back again.
'Don't try to sit up Kasey,' said Dumbledore, a little too late if you ask me, but still, it's the thought that counts.

'Do you...remember what happened?' He asked me, and all of a sudden thoughts came rushing into my head.

'Professor..they know...and Voldemort as well, he knows, it's why he tried to kill me, he was going to kill Tom as well!  Oh my god where is Tom...is he alright?!?'
'Calm down Kasey,' said Dumbledore, looking worried.  'Slow down and explain this to me slowly.'

'Well,' I said, 'I kinda blew it.  My friends know...who we are.'
'What do you mean?' Asked Dumbledore, and my eyes widened.
'Don't you know that I'm a Time La...oh..if you don't know I shouldn't tell you...ignore that...'
Dumbledore chuckled.

'Don't worry Kasey, I knew. But a more worrying topic is that your friends know...and you also mentioned Voldemort?'
'Yeah, I screwed up big time.' I said, shaking my head at myself. 'Now he knows...and that's pretty bad, isn't it.'
'Pretty bad, yes,' agreed Dumbledore. 'But there are worse things. I believe in you, Kasey, he won't be able to kill you if you don't give up.'
'I'll try, Professor.'
'Now, I assume you don't want; or need to know anything about what happened?'
'Oh, don't worry, I read it,' I laughed. 'Actually, a pretty long speech about it...wait, do you know about the books as well?'
'I know all, Kasey,' he responded, and I laughed.
'Wait, do I get candy too?'
He responded by pointing to the edge of my bed, where a huge pile of candy was, and I pumped my fist in happiness.
'Yes!'
'Well,' Dumbledore continued, 'I should go now. Your friends are waiting to see you.'

And with that he left the room and my friends entered. Upon seeing me they cheered loudly and I laughed.
'Hey guys!' I said. 'Lily, Harry, are you alright?'
They both nodded.

'We're fine,' they said in unison.
'But you weren't,' said another voice.
I saw Tom enter the room. He looked older than before and his face was ashen gray.

'We thought you died.' said Tom. As he got closer to my bed I could see tears all over his face. 'You WERE dying. One of your hearts stopped beating, Kasey, did you know that?'
'Really?' I managed to choke out, and Tom nodded.

'And the worst part was, there was this curse so that you couldn't regenerate. You were dying Kasey, and I really mean dying.'
I bit my lip.
'I didn't know...are you alright?'
'Don't worry about me,' said Tom, but Lily answered for him.

'Apparently he's been locked up in his dorm for days; not coming to lessons, not doing anything!'
I turned to Tom.
'Awww, you actually cared about me that much?' I asked him, and a small smile broke out on his face.
'I missed you, sis.'
'How long was I out for?' I asked, as I was hugging Tom, and Lily answered again.
'5 days, Kasey.'
'Not too bad,' I shrugged. 'I mean, I was never close to actually dying on any of my missions, but I WAS in a coma for a month and scarily close to regenerating...'

I broke off when I saw the others staring at me, and I sighed.
'I guess I have to tell you, don't I...'
They all nodded and I took a deep breath.

'Well, my name is Kasey Who and this is my twin brother Tom Who, as you already know. But what you don't know is that I'm a Time Lady. And Tom's a Time Lord. My dad is Doctor Who, and his fake name is John Smith. Lily, Harry and Ron have already met him. So we are basically aliens from another planet. I understand if you don't want to associate with us after this, just please don't bully us.'

After this long speech, Tom and I looked at our friends in apprehension. What were they going to say?
'Well,' said Harry, and then paused. Our friends all looked at each other, nodded, and then burst out in unison...
'Of COURSE we're still your friends!'

We all laughed and joined together in a giant group hug.

Well, until Madame Pompfrey chased everyone out who wasn't family, so Tom and I were left alone.

And Tom stayed by my side for hours.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lily's POV
It was nearly the end of the year.

Kasey was out of the hospital wing and everyone was happy. It was the House Cup presentation and Slytherin were miles ahead of us, since we hadn't been at the final Quidditch game to win the Quidditch cup, and the Slytherins won a LOT of house points by winning the cup, Professor Snape made sure of that.

That was the only thing that dampened the mood; other than that we were all bright and happy.

The Slytherins were celebrating even before the House Cup had been announced; and when Dumbledore stood up to make the final speech, the Slytherins clapped like crazy.

And all the other houses were stony faced.

Dumbledore coughed and faced the Slytherins.

'Sorry to interrupt the celebrations, but I do have a few last minute points to give out, given the recent events.'
The Slytherins' smiles faded a little.

'First, to Mr Ronald Weasley...'
We all grinned at Ron, who had gone red in the face and was staring at Dumbledore like he'd made a mistake.

'...for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen in many years, I award Gryffindor house fifty points.'
Gryffindor cheered loudly for Ron and his brothers applauded the most, nearly raising the ceiling with cheers. Ron had gone even more red in the face now but was grinning as well.

'Second,' said Dumbledore when all the cheers had died down, 'to Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool logic in the face of fire, I award Gryffindor house fifty points.'

Kasey jumped up and down, raising Hermione's arm in the air while screaming, 'that's my best friend!' Hermione herself had burst into tears, burying her face in her arms, while the room erupted with cheers once more.

'Third,' said Dumbledore, 'to Mr Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house sixty points.'

Everyone cheered again, and Gryffindor house was starting to gain hope, while the Slytherins began to look worried.
'Fourth,' said Dumbledore, 'to Miss Lily Potter, for quick thinking and remarkable bravery, I award Gryffindor house sixty points.'

I burst into tears, not bothering to hide it like Hermione. I had actually gotten points for Gryffindor!
Harry pulled me into a hug while Gryffindor cheered once more, just as loudly, and with renewed hope.

'Fifth,' said Dumbledore, 'to Mr Tom Who, for staring into the face of danger and great personal courage, I award Gryffindor house sixty points.'

The din was deafening; Slytherins were starting to look mutinous now.

'Sixth,' said Dumbledore, 'to Miss Kasey Who for overcoming the odds and for great loyalty in the face of danger, I award Gryffindor house sixty points.'

Kasey looked like she was about to laugh, cry or do both at the same time. Her brother engulfed her into a hug and Gryffindor cheers filled the room. Anyone who could add up quickly knew we were tied with Slytherin for the House Cup and I wished Dumbledore had given Kasey just one more point.

'Last but certainly not least, said Dumbledore, to Mr Neville Longbottom. For standing up to people, no matter who they are, I award Gryffindor house ten points.'

Gryffindor house nearly screamed their throats hoarse as they hugged Neville and celebrated, while Neville himself looked surprised; he had never even won one single point for Gryffindor before.

'That means,' said Dumbledore, 'that we need a change of decoration.'

He flicked his wand and suddenly the Slytherin flags that littered the walls were replaced with Gryffindor ones.

And we celebrated our win all day long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540 39 18
the story of the potter twins, harry james potter and y/n lily potter
9.5K 224 12
Everyone knows about Harry James Potter, the Boy who Lived. But what if he had a sister, who no one even bothers to mention, just because she doesn't...
65 0 7
" but I can see us lost in the memory August slipped away into a moment in time 'cause it was never mine " ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ jasmine lily potter is h...
2.7K 77 22
Harry has a younger twin sister, and this is their life.