Wanted By The CEO

By sweetchoclate9

"Soon Diana... Soon you will be mine and you will not even know how fast it will happen", he said in my ear... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
EPILOGUE
WANTED BY HIS DIANA
Sequel Is Published!

Chapter 16

198K 6.7K 438
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-16

Diana Thomas's POV

"What?!", I asked in shock.

"You are fired", he repeated coolly.

"But-I-You-No! I can't lose my job!", I said trying to get out of his hold.

"Oh, but you just did", he said smirking.

"No!".

"Yes and you are my girlfriend now", he declared arrogantly and kissed my cheek.

"No! I need this job", I argued back.

"Cara Mia, you are my girlfriend. As long as you are my girlfriend, all you need is me", he said pulling me closer in his hold.

"But what after that? After I am not your girlfriend".

"No! You are mine and you will always remain mine!", he said looking into my eyes and kissed me on my lips for a split second.

"But Martin-", he stopped me by his fingers on my lips.

"I know you want me, Cara. Don't deny it. We both know it", he whispered and our breaths are hitched. Our breathes are rugged and his lips touched mine, grazing lightly. I so wanted him to kiss me. Kiss me already! I closed my eyes lightly waiting for him to kiss me. But I felt lips on my nose and I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Martin", I said giving him a confused look.

"Come on Cara, we should start now, if you want to see the city or I will take you on the kitchen platform", he said as he took my hand and pulled me with him.

"As if you will ever do it. You said it so many times now Martin", I said rolling my eyes. He stopped walking and we are at the stairs to go up. He turned to me with an amused expression on his face. His hands went up to the back of my neck sensually and I closed my eyes, enjoying his touch. His other hand went around my waist. He put his head in my neck and tugged my hair gently.

"Do you want me to Cara?", he asked and his lips moved against my neck and I opened my eyes lightly. My mouth is part open.

I can't speak anything. I felt him going down while kissing me and now he is kissing the top of my breast. I bit my lip and my hands went into his hair.

"Tell me Cara. Or I will take you right now. Remember, in the way I want you", he added and it only aroused me. But soon I gained consciousness and pulled away slowly.

"No", I said blushing furiously while looking down. He made me look at him, with his fingers under my chin. But I can't look into his eyes.

"Look at me Cara", he said and I did.

I blinked a few times. Why do I always loose myself around him?

"There is nothing for you to be embarrassed about yourself or about what just happened. I know you are not ready Cara. You may think so, but no, you are not. I will wait for you", he said as he ran his finger to my lower lips and pulled it out of my teeth. Then he suddenly bent down and caught my legs. He threw me over his shoulders and I squealed in surprise.

"Martin! Put me down!", I shouted.

"No".

"Martin! Put. Me. Down!", I shouted again.

"No".

"Martin! Put me down or I will... or I will...", I stopped not knowing what to say.

"Or what Cara Mia? You will fuck me?", he teased and I turned bright red shade. He reached a room from what I saw and he put me down slowly on my feet. I hit his chest.

"Martin!", I said trying to sound angry, but the cheeky smile on my face says it all.

"Save it Cara. You need to shout more than that once you are under me. You can shout my name then", he said and I glared at him, with my hands on my waist.

"Martin stop!".

"Or what", he challenged. There is no winning with him.

"Please", I gave him puppy eyes. He huffed and kissed me lightly.

"Go get ready. We will go out", he said and fell on the bed. I just stood there waiting for him to leave.

"Martin".

"Yes?", he asked lifting his head.

"Go to your room. I need to change", I said and sat my resting his weight on his left elbow.

"This is my room", he said.

"What? Okay. Then where is my room?".

"Cara Mia, this is our room", he said. I gave him a confused look.

"Our room?".

"Yes. Since now you are my girlfriend and why are you so shocked? We have been sleeping on the same bed for almost a week and now you want a different room?".

"It feels awkward that I am your girlfriend", I said looking down. I heard him moved. He is in front of me and took my hands in his.

"Cara Mia, don't over think things. Everything will be okay. I want you to be my girlfriend. Do you want to be my girlfriend?", he asked looking into my eyes. I nodded my head while looking back into his eyes. I want to be his girlfriend. No! I want to be more than just his girlfriend.

"Yes".

"Then stop over thinking. I am here with you. Okay", he said pulling me close.

I nodded my head. I feel something deep for from him.

"Good. Now strip", he said and my eyes widened.

"What?".

"You should go to bath right?".

"For that I don't need to strip here Martin".

"Then go fast and get ready within five minutes", he said. I nodded my head and opened my bag for my clothes. I took out a pair of dark blue tight jeans and white crop top and set them on bed. I headed to the bathroom. All the while I felt his gaze on me.

I got out of my clothes and went inside the shower. I rubbed the shampoo on my head and cleaned my body with my favourite soap. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair. I wore a dark blue bath robe and peeked my head out of the bathroom to see it he is there. I let my eyes wander around and I didn't see him anywhere. So, I slowly got out of the bathroom.

I went to the bed to take my clothes. But they are not there. In their place is a long light blue summer dress with sleeveless hands. There is also a not. I took it to red.

For my girlfriend. Wear this

-M

I smiled and my heart swelled at his sweet gesture. He is so sweet! I wore it and went near the vanity mirror. I blow dried my hair and let it fall down. I put on my baby blue studded ear rings and took a look at myself in the mirror. I smiled at myself, satisfied and came out. I went to the downstairs and found him talking on his phone with someone.

"Okay Mr. Marcel. I will try. Tomorrow is better than today like I told you before... Okay", he said and cut the call. He turned to me and came near me. I checked him out. He is wearing a pair of black jeans and a white shirt. His top two buttons are open like he do when he is going out and he is looking Hot. Not just hot. He is HOOOOT!!! His not-s-short hair is styled. I gulped down my desire.

"What happened? Is everything okay? What did Mr. Marcel say?", I asked and he took my hands.

"Everything is okay. You don't need to worry about the office work now. You are my girlfriend and all you need to do is kiss me when I ask you to", he said and I put my hands around his neck.

"Aha... and when is that?".

"Right now", he said leaning down.

"What if I don't?".

"Oh, you have no choice, Cara Mia. You should", he said kissing my neck.

"Martin. We should go", I whispered.

"Oh yeah", he said pulling away. He looked at me from head to toe as he kept me arm's length, resting his hands on my arms.

"What?".

"You look so beautiful in it Cara Mia", he complimented and I looked down blushing while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Thank you".

"But one thing is missing", he said and went behind. I was about to turn to him, but he stopped me.

"What?", I asked confused.

"This", he said and I felt a cold metal on my neck. I looked down and found a platinum chain with a pendant. I gasped as I looked at it.

"Martin", I whispered his name. He turned me around. The pendant has the initials of our names. M and D.

"Do you like it?".

"I love it. Wow! It's so beautiful. It's more than beautiful", I said and looked up at him. He had out initials on the pendant! Can he be anymore sweeter! He must be planning this for a long to have it now! That means he has been thinking about us these days? He must be. The thought of him thinking about us gave me happiness and tears blurred my vision in happiness.

"I am glad you liked it", he said hugging me back tightly.

We pulled away and I gave him a full passionate kiss on the lips. It is mixed with passion and desire. Then we heard a knock on the door and I pulled away.

"Who is it?!", Martin shouted angrily. I quickly got up and adjusted my dress.

"Sir, it's Hank. You are getting late. I just wanted to remind you like you said", he said with a shaky voice, like he is scared. Hank is in his mid forties and he is Martin's driver.

"We will be right out", Martin said and stood up. He turned to me and gave me a long lingering kiss on my lips and before I can respond, he pulled away and put his hand around my waist, pulling me along with him.

We got out and Martin opened the door for me. I thank him before getting in the passenger seat. He went around the car and waved his driver off before sitting in the driver seat. He buckled my belt and kissed my cheek as he got the chance.

"Ready Cara?", he asked and I looked at him grinning.

Then we are off into the city!

A/N:

Hey my aute dumplings!

Tell me what you guys think about this chapter. Also in next chapter, you will see a possessive side and a lover in Martin.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843K 37K 59
The rain drenched me, making my clothes cling to me like a second skin. My dark hair lay motionless,resting against me, tempting Eden even more. You...
9.2K 210 65
𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 It was bad enough working in a bakery with karens, but being an assistant is probably worse. Working at Cyber Tech is like highschool all...
146K 5.6K 28
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON!!! *Unedited first draft of Sinfully Beautiful* I have loved him for as long as I can remember. Stared at those lon...
3.9K 163 26
I flinched as he smashed the glass with his bare hands after my harsh accusations. With bleeding hands and teary eyes, Lewis looked at me. "I love yo...