It's No Prank (BTS x Reader)

By Swagnim

Something happened that changed your life for good, some may have thought of this as a blessing but you decid... More

Wake Up Call
Please Believe Me
Bathroom Horror
Photoshoot Time
Speed & Sound Jimin
Ally
Say What?
Wanna Bet?
Getting Revenge
Black Sheep
Code Red
Important Message
Love Yourself
Avocado & Assassin Mania
Holy Guacamole!
Exposure
Unicorn
Coming Back Home
Angel & Devil Duo
Peace
Partners In Crime
Dinner
Getting Ready
The Night Before
The Show
Abs
Finally!!!
He's Back
Shopping Time
Freedom
In Search For Corn-Fields
Shared Dream
Rollercoaster
Say Yes!
Fluffy Love
My Avocado Queen

Wedding Day~

2.6K 109 42
By Swagnim

Yoongi was sitting on the grass outside, using a tree for his back as support. Under those few days the guys were really busy with all the promotion on their new album, ha hardly cared if someone found him dozing off laying in the sun when everyone was busy dressing up and preparing for the great day of yours and Seokjin's. Yet suddenly something came across his mind to have a little check out on twitter, he was simply curious about what the fandom thought after they got informed about the official day for the marriage where the two dorks would join forces and the rest of their lives in each other's presences. This caused him to discover something which made him come onto his feet really quickly. He never ran this fast in his life, the worry was showing all over his face. He needed to find you or Jin really quick as this information wasn't to be underestimated. He then barged into your changing room, you were there while a stylist helped with your hair, but you were also standing beside Taehyung helping him putting another wedding dress on himself. This wasn't the only white dress he found inside the room, as there were multiple ones spread thru it.

"You should know how to knock hyung!" Taehyung let out as he let out a really horrible girly scream covering himself as you started to laugh out loud because of his hilarious acting. Yoongi then scanned the room really quickly, Taehyung wasn't the only visitor as he soon spotted Jackson, BamBam, Jungkook and Jimin his mouth opened but no words were spoken until a few seconds later he yelled.

"What is going on here?! Or wait that can actually wait I need to tell you something." Yoongi invited himself in as in panic he put his hands on your shoulders as a really serious aura was floating around him.

"Yes?" you asked questioning why he seemed so pale and then he finally explained his reason for being here.

"Someone leaked the information about the place of this wedding it seems and now a bunch of seasang fans are on their way to destroy your wedding." Most of the guys gasped at the information wondering who would be stupid enough to let this happen, especially because you guys were in the middle of nowhere, really close to the forest as you and Jin preferred to have a more private event close to nature. So there was no security they could call over to help them out and it would look bad if any of the BTS members or the two families needed to dirty their hands for something so trivial. That's when Yoongi saw you smirking an evil glint appearing inside your eyes and he already knew this couldn't mean anything good.

"I will talk to Jin, we can shift the wedding a little so when the girls come we can have some fun with their cause." Yoongi just shook his head not really sure what you were up to yet he glanced at the guys and asked.

"What are they doing here?" he questioned as you managed to say.

"It's a little secret of mine, you should go back to the groom after all you be the one standing by his side together with Namjoon, Hoseok, Mark, and Jaeboom while I have those dorks." Suga seemed really concerned but in the last moment, he decided to not a give a shit as he muttered.

"Let the fate decide what will happen." as he went to Jin to inform him what you were up to. Once it was time, you scattered into the wedding hall together with the guys. All of you were wearing pretty wedding dresses as long veils were covering your faces, which confused the guests as they couldn't tell who was who.

"What is this?" JB let out as he couldn't believe his eyes as even the leader of BTS was not expecting this outcome.

"What is the meaning of this Jin?" which made the visualits just shudder his shoulders as he wasn't really secretly involved into this plan of yours.

"Who are those people...?" JB questioned but then seeing those yet so familiar muscles he screamed.

"Jackson? Why are you in a dress?" which caused you to laugh, mostly because of the looks on their faces that made this whole situation priceless.

"We are the pretty bride maids." suddenly they heard the deep Tae's voice that came out from one of the people that were inside a wedding dress.

"But why are you guys wearing wedding dresses?" Then Namjoon looked at the samurai sword he was given and soon he let out.

"Ok you know what I don't want to know." yet you started your explanation.

"One of the fun facts I seen is that before, bridesmaids usually wore the same dress as the bride to confuse the evil spirits, as for the sword back in the day the best man was actually someone that was hired to protect the pair from the brides lover that could come to crash the party, because back then the marriages were arranged." then suddenly it hit Suga.

"That's why you don't feel threatened by the seasang fans that on their way? Because you going to confuse them with this?" he let out pointing at the five males that were standing there dressed in beautiful wedding dresses rocking the awesome look like it was no tomorrow. Your lips curved into a smile, but it's not like anyone could see it behind the dense veil that was covering your beautiful face.

"You catching up pretty quickly." then your soon to be husband let out.

"So what's the plan?" he asked as you explained how they should be playing the music and all the so-called brides should be standing in a lead to the altar. So here you were everyone seeing really serious, but then the doors opening revealing some girls, they could be 20 or high school girls you weren't sure as you hardly wanted to turn your neck to have a better outlook on their faces. The line started to move as Taehyung was in the lead taking actions. The girls were mortified, they weren't expecting so many girls that would get married to Seokjin. One of them suggested for just to go for it and they grabbed the last person which happened to be Jackson, he flexed his muscles as he muttered.

"Can I help you?" they were shocked beyond explanation and feeling threatened they backed away scared this person may actually hit them. The line moved to the altar and once you were there you walked and stood beside Seokjin that took your hand in his, feeling really good about himself. The fans didn't even dare to approach and when they saw the faces of the people that were parading in the wedding dresses they were way too shocked to even move a single finger muscle.

"Would you want to take (y/n) as your bride?" you decided there was no need for any bible readings but you wanted Jin to promise something else besides just saying yes.

"My goddess, I promise to love you forever as we going to strive to keep making wonderful creations together." you couldn't believe he actually made himself speak those words thanks to your weird requests you managed to pull up the veil that was still covering your face as a soft beautiful smile spread itself on your facial features. You soon spoke.

"My Mr. Worldwide Handsome..." this is what he wanted you to call him so you hardly protested.

"I accept to marry you and I hope our love, as well as our happiness, keep growing each single day." the priest nodded as he announced.

"Now you can kiss the bride." but something unexpected happened you both kept on fighting about who was gonna sweep away who from their feet.

"No Jin I be the one that will kiss you." you were standing there wrestling as most of the people laughed at your silliness causing even the fans to chuckle at your ridiculousness. Then suddenly you managed to slip, you thought you would fall to the floor but your husband didn't let that happen.

"I'm the winner." he suddenly let out smiling like a fool as he kissed you deeply on your lips, which caused for the crowd to stand up and soon you heard clapping and cheers from both family and friends.

"Let's cut the cake!" soon Jin yelled as you nodded and grabbed the samurai sword that Namjoon been holding this whole time.

"Good job Monnie at least you survived so long, I be taking care of it now so you won't hurt yourself darling." he was about to yell at you, but he couldn't possibly do it on your own special day, so he sighed as he started to follow you all to where the cake was standing. People cheered and keep giving you the best of lucks, yet soon it was time for the games where you put Taehyung as the host who was still parading in the wedding dress, so did the other guys. Once the cake was tasted and you eat it all you started the games.

"And now time to play a game where you will run with your partner carrying them bride-style." of course you picked up Jin no problem as you two argued who should be holding who. You refused to let him do it yet in the corner of your eyes you captured Jackson that kept being persistent wanting Namjoon to carry him.

"Rapmon fighting." you soon let out and him seeing this ridiculous smile on your face he swore to beat you up in this game. So the teams were made some of the older guests joined the game as well. You could see how Jungkook took Jimin his eyes filled with a will to win this competition. On your left, you saw J-hope that easily picked up Yoongi that didn't seem to have any care in the world or he was napping you weren't sure. Somehow JB was convinced by BamBam to carry him, other idols that were present made their own teams TaeTae decided to join in and one of the lucky fans got picked up by him. The other fans that softened up and dropped their hatred decided to join as well. One of them discovering a new love of her life as she spotted your hot cousin.

Suddenly then someone fired a gun and the games began, you were running like crazy wearing no shoes the dress getting slightly in the way, but you weren't the only with such a problem as you saw all the boys in the corners of your eyes having the same struggle. Soon you saw Namjoon tripping on his own feet, but he fastly got up making sure not to lose to anyone. In the end, it was a tie, between you, Namjoon and Jungkook that were taking the race the most serious out of everyone gathered there.

"I want a rematch!" Kookie let out as you just shook your head.

"Geez kid there be more competitions calm down." he nodded and soon you saw him putting his hands in air as he yelled.

"Infires!" scaring his friends for being too serious, for all you could say it looked like was about to ripe off the dress from his chests and bounce his hands on them like Tarzan. You seriously were just waiting for him to run off the forest and return to his true habitat filled with wolfs, squirrels and who knows what else.

"Jungkook calm down." Jimin suddenly let out-weirded as much as the rest of you.

"Sorry I got carried away." he managed to say while showing off his bunny smile which made you just shrug as you started to head back, Jin still in your arms.

"Can you put me down sometime?" you just pouted while shaking your head.

"I'm finally your wife so I don't think you have the right to complain especially on this day." you told him which caused him to respond.

"Then for once you can't escape my flying kisses." he stated which made him do many of these until he realized it would be easier to kiss you on the lips.

"Out the way lovebirds! I'm coming through." BamBam yelled as one of his group members were chasing him, you stumbled and you feel together with Jin. You just managed to laugh it all off until you both picked yourself up and started to head back while holding hands. After all the games the last thing you thought about doing was the first dance.

"What should we dance? Tango?" again you couldn't stop yourself from smirking as you took a rose put it into your mouth and dragged Jin onto the dancing floor.

"Hello milady.~" you said through your teeth while moving your eyebrows, causing the guest to laugh at your crazy antics which made Jimin decide to take a video of the dance as you lead the visualist through it all, spinning him around and doing other stunts causing the others to laugh but also wondering how you got his moves to be so smooth when he was fooling around on the floor together with you. Trought out the night you still kept partying, laugher and yelling could be heard from miles away, all the armies that saw the video clips suddenly wished they could be there as well considering how fun everyone seemed to have witouth even a single sip of alcohol for that matter. The night suddenly passed by as most people decided to either drive back out to their homes and the ones that didn't just passed on the floor snuggling inside some blankets that were provided by you. You got the whole BTS to somehow sleep beside you, sharing the body warmth with each other, Jackson took the opportunity and he snatched a photo of you all until he also decided to join you guys as he plopped beside Namjoon.

1 year later:

"So how is your wife doing lately? She said she couldn't attend any of our concerts as she was claiming she was really busy." Taehyung was really concerned as he missed the dork that kept playing with him every time he got the chance. Yet his question was ignored when Namjoon butted in with his own more serious question.

"I think the most important question is did the seasang fans stop? I heard like a group of them arrived at your house last time threatening to kill your dog or something if she didn't come out and faced them." Jin nodded remembering that scene pretty clearly. When he saw this his heart dropped as he was so set on protecting you from any harm that could come your way. But somehow your sweet voice assured him you would be safe and in the matter of hours you came back, having the same girls crying and hugging you for life apologizing about their wrongdoings, promising they would never do it again.

"Somehow she always knows where it hurts the most just looking into their eyes and so she brings these issues up, assuring people she is there to listen out their hearts. Somehow these girls always give in and whatever is troubling them my wife tries to help them out with it. She is so sweet and kinda little bit on the crazy side but I really love her." Jin managed to say as he blushed like a high school girl that just managed to found out she had a crush on oppa which the others just to shake their heads as Jimin suddenly let out.

"I heard those girls now started a dedication club to your wife. Something about protecting the sweet cinnamon bun that is Jin's wife, that he deserves her so much no one should dare to come between their love." Jin just nodded.

"Most of these girls were once seasangs." Seokjin announced.

"Well, she deals with them so she helps us in a way." Suga suddenly let out as Taehyung then whined really loudly.

"Ok but I still want to know what she is doing lately I miss her." he had puppy eyes on as Soekjin started to tell him.

"You can just visit her when you have time... and what is she up to, last time I saw her she was planting a forest by our house..." he stopped wondering what else he could add.

"Ah right remember those bears she spend a week with once? One of them helped her with making holes in the ground so she could plant the trees." everyone looked at Jin they sure wanted to see this picture with their own eyes.

"I guess we can go right now." Namjoon let out sighting realizing he couldn't win any arguments when he saw these sparkles glittering in their eyes.

"And the mother bear had new cubs, (y/n) said that if you want Yoongi you could live beside us and she could give you the bear for your household." Suga let out a gummy smile he was practically sold looking like a small kid on Christmas.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Yoongi seemed so excited to become a real owner of a bear.

Word Count: 3090

Overall Word Count: ~57744

Author's Note:

So here is the last chapter, thank you all for those wonderful comments and support that you kept giving me thru the stories course :3

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this wonderful story~

I will be moving on to another fanfic that I own, so see you there? ;3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 2.2K 13
We all have secrets who says that they need to be hidden though. When you deal with the human mind you will find many things fascinating. You didn't...
87.7K 3.1K 38
They blamed Seokjin for the accident and now they regret for the rest of their lives. { MAJOR EDITING } Re-writing <3
290K 24.2K 37
Seokjin attempts to cling to the tiniest glimmer of hope that he can find after two years of experiencing a heartbreaking loss. However, a major medi...
16.8K 527 23
Everyone makes mistakes and makes decisions they'll regret sometimes. Though, it's not everyday that you can get a second chance. Most times, once yo...