The Styles Triplets

IWLWWY_Fanfics द्वारा

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... अधिक

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Sixty-Six

57.8K 1.6K 1K
IWLWWY_Fanfics द्वारा

Harry's POV

I ignored what Edward had to say and continued talking to Chloe for almost two weeks now. We've hung out probably three times since then and the boys are starting to doubt her.

"I don't know," Liam shrugs, "now that I think of it, maybe she is easy."

"I think you should go back with Olivia," Niall stops at his locker and we wait.

"How many times do I have to tell you," I hold the bridge of my nose in distress, "she doesn't like me. She said it to my face. Stop bringing her up, I'm still trying to grieve over the fact that she said it like nothing."

"I know you said she's distancing herself from you, but there has to be a reason," Zayn sighs, "I mean, you did nothing wrong."

"I know," I agree, "but I feel like evry time I try to get close to her, she runs away. I just don't get it. Which is why I'm hanging with Chloe."

"I don't like her," Zayn admits.

"Yeah," the boys agree.

"What are you talking about?" I'm starting to get annoyed with them, "you guys are the ones who introduced me to her. You even brought her to the damn party!"

"Calm down mate," Zayn grips my shoulder.

"Yeah but how you said your brother called her a slut," Niall points out, "I'm starting to get a bad feeling."

"Oh, so when I said she was bad news, no one listened," Zayn frowns, "but Edward calls her a slut, you all agree?"

"Now Zayn," Liam pats his back, "we never really said you were wrong."

"Louis did," Zayn confesses.

"Don't turn this on me bro," Louis defends, "from what I've heard, she's cool. I have her in class, that's the only experience I've had."

"Whatever," I shake my head, "so far I'm really starting to like her, and so far, she's done nothing. Maybe that's all in the past now." Niall mumbles something but I don't bother to ask.

"I warned you," Zayn sighs, "I did."

Edwards POV

"This is the second year that you don't invite us to your party," Cal confronts me.

"Because you guys fuck everything up," I take a hit of the joint being passed around. School starts in twenty minutes so the guys and I came around back to get a little closer to the sky.

"No we don't," Ash defends, "we didn't ruin the Halloween party."

"Because that party wasn't full of rich fucks in suits who try too hard to fit in," I pass the joint to Mikey, "plus if you went, my dad would kill me."

"I see you got your car back," Luke points at my cherry red Ferrari, changing the subject.

I nod, "and license."

"How the fuck did that happen?" Mikey laughs, "was your dad drunk?"

"No," I laugh along, "surprisingly no. Caught me by surprise too, but I wasn't going to question it."

"Hey I saw your brother with Chloe this morning," Luke refers to Harry, "is he hitting that?"

"He actually likes her," I laugh at the thought, "can you fucking believe that?"

"Does he know I fucked her last week?" Luke raises a brow and lets the smoke come from his nose.

"Let him find out for himself," I lean my head against the wall, "I warned that fuck and he didn't listen."

"I thought he was after the new chick," Cal coughs.

"She doesn't have the time of day for him," I tell them.

"And she did for you?" Ash teases.

"Please," I emphasize, "she couldn't fucking tolerate me for shit."

"Nobody can besides Tia," Mike nudges me with a smug grin, "she never stopped talking about you."

I forgot to mention earlier, Mike is Tia's cousin. Which is why Mike and I are so close, also how I met Tia in the first place was because of Michael.

"Yeah," I pick at the leather knee patches mum sewed on them. They don't look back but they piss me off.

"Speaking of Tia," Mike says, "is she going to join the band again?"

Tia was in the boys and I's band being lead singer, but ever since she moved, I had to take over. I never really got to asking her, but she never asked anyway.

"I kind of like it this way though," Cal says, "it's more edgy."

I shrug, agreeing and I do actually like it this way. Nothing against Tia, but it is a little better. I'm sure she'll understand.

"No one mention it to her," Mikey warns looking at me.

"Im not going to tell her," I roll my eyes, "but we are having a gig on my birthday."

"We'll tell her then," Ash shrugs.

Marcel's POV

"So what class do you have first?" I walk with Olivia around school before class begins.

"AP English," she sighs.

"Why do you say it like that?" I laugh.

"I have him in that class," she looks down. I know she's talking about Harry but I don't bring it up.

"Um- Leeroy and I are going to study for the calculus final tonight," I change the subject, "do you want to come?"

"The calculus final? What? I-I thought that was in April? Why is it so early?" She panics.

"They announced it before break," I stop and she starts freaking out, "Olivia calm down. It's next week."

"I'm never going to be able to study enough! I'm horrible at calculus!" She yelps.

"Olivia," I grab her shoulders, "calm down. I can help you. Don't worry. You have a genius best friend that will help you study for this test. Don't panic."

"We have a week," she sighs, "and I have so many finals coming up in two months."

"We all do," I laugh, "you have plenty of time to study for those. Right now, just focus on calculus."

She nods, "right. Thanks."

"Okay," I let her go, " I'm going to head to class so nobody takes me seat. See you at lunch." I wave and she walks away.

Harry's POV

"I don't want to go in there," I stand at the entrance of my classroom. AP English.

"Mate you have to," Louis rolls his eyes, "how did you even get AP English?"

"My dad?" I lie. Louis shrugs and tries pushing me in but I put pressure on my feet and hold myself onto the wall.

"Harry," he fails to push me in, "c'mon man. I have to get to class too."

"Then go," I emphasize, "but I'm not going in."

"Fine," he slumps his shoulders.

He stands there in silence and looks around the hallway, "look its Chloe!"

"Where? No she's-"Louis distracts me and pushes me into class and runs away. Dammit.

Everyone's eyes are on me and I look away. I make my way down the aisle and the only seat open is mine, the one next to Olivia. I don't look at her and I take my note book out to start the journal entry. I look up to see the topic; "Talk about a time where you've felt like your world could end. A time you lost something that changed your way of looking at something or someone. A time where nothing seemed to be going right."

I feel like these damn topics just keep relating to my life. Every damn time I come in here, every topic just seems to blow my mind with so much to write about. Then when it's time for me to get everything that's running through my head, I can't seem to write it down. And each day I'm hating this class more and more.

I glance back at Olivia and she sitting there looking out the window. She turns and starts writing and pretty fast too. I look down at my sheet of paper, which is still blank. All I can think of about writing is when my life almost ended, but then it backtracks to New Years. I decide against talking about my incident and I write about New Years. I get so into it I forget that I'm actually in class anymore.

"Pencils down," Mrs. Monroe stand from her seat. I continue writing and ignore her.

"Harry," she calls, "Harry, Pencils down."

"Sorry," I finish the sentence and put my notebook in the small console under the desk.

Edwards POV

"Hurry up," I rush Marcel down the lunch line.

"I'm sorry," he whines, "but you know I have to take my time to pick out food. I can't eat certain things."

"Then pack a damn lunch," I groan. Every day I go through this lunch line with Marcel and he takes his sweet ass time because he can't eat anything with gluten, soy and he's allergic to peanuts.

"I do, but you eat it," he says. I do actually, I get hungry during class.

After I get my lunch, I meet the guys at our table and trade anything we don't want with one another. We always do this, ever since I could remember.

"So have you announced your party out yet?" Mikey asks me.

"No," I shove chips into my mouth, "chill, we have a three weeks left. Who are you guys taking?"

"You mean a date?" Ash laughs.

"Yeah," I shrug, "or just some random whore."

"I'm taking Ashton," Calum wraps his arm around Ashton's neck. I shake my head and laugh.

"I'm not taking anyone," Mike shrugs, "it's a bar, so maybe some hot girls will
show up."

"I second that," Luke points. I didn't say anything because they already know I'm taking Tia.

"We have to rehearse every week up to the date," I tell them, "we can't fuck this up."

Harry's POV

The lads and I are having a laugh during lunch. The girls, as in Perrie and Danielle don't sit with is anymore ever since Louis and Eleanor broke up. Louis hasn't really spoke about it, but it doesn't seem to bother him at all.

"Did you guys hear the theme for this years prom?" Liam chews.

"No," we all shake our heads.

"What is it?" Zayn asks.

"I don't know? I thought you guys knew," Liam announces.

"You're so dumb," I chuckle and grab my backpack from the floor.

"Why don't you ask Danielle?" Zayn asks Liam, "she's part of the prom committee."

"I can't get her to spill," he sighs, "she hides all the paper work and she wants me as far away from the committee as possible."

"Well there's really nothing to worry about," Niall shrugs taking Zayns food, "Prom is the weekend before we graduate. That's in less than four months."

The boys continue to talk about prom while I dig in my bag for my notebook. I pull out everything but it's not in here. I check my binders and every pocket I have in this backpack, which isn't many.

"What wrong Harry?" Louis asks.

"My notebook! It's not in here," I dump everything out I'm the table. I flip through everything and it's not in here.

"Calm down," Niall laughs, "maybe you left it in your last class."

"C'mon," Louis stands, "lets go look for it."

.....

"What's so important about this notebook that your stressing so much about it?" Louis paces with me down the empty halls.

"I just need it okay," I feel flustered. I need my notebook.

Luckily Mrs. Monroe's class is open and empty. I go to my desk and check the small console beneath the desk where I swore and remember leaving it there. It's not.

"Find it?" Louis calls from the doorway.

"It's not here," I begin to panic more, "Louis it's not here! I have to find that notebook Lou. What if someone has it?"

"Chill bro," he pats my back, "we'll find it."

That notebook cannot be seen by anyone but me. I cannot let anyone read it. I have to find it before it gets too far around.

( Hi Guys!

I want you guys to comment down below a good prom theme Holmes Chapel High should have for this years prom! (: or tweet me @pacsunxharry

-I changed my twitter handle btw-

I would really love some super creative ideas! thanks guys!

Love you so much <3 )

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Best of Both Worlds Mac द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

2.6K 84 4
Marcel by day. Harry Styles by night. "Marcel" attends high school in Cheshire England and is know as the king of nerds. But take away the glasses, w...
24.6K 643 22
This is a story of 3 very different boys. Marcel, Harry, and Edward. Marcel was the sweetest. He was nice to everyone and everything. But no one wou...
28K 1.1K 34
Harry and Louis were a couple, a beautiful couple to most. Edward didn't really care about that though. or where Harry the CEO of Styles Corp. had a...
154K 3.7K 23
Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abusive, and eventually he would be sent to...