He made it better||Raura

By dontworrysunflowr

I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misun... More

read with caution
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40

Chapter 39

1K 29 8
By dontworrysunflowr

(Laura's POV)

"Bye babe!" I yelled as I grabbed my bag and opened the door

"Bye. Send pictures"

"Ha! You wish!"

I hear his groan then walk out the door. Today I'm going to my last fitting for my wedding dress then going shopping for the bridesmaids dresses. Being engaged is stressful.

* * *

"You look beautiful hun!" My mom acknowledged with tears in her eyes

"She always looks beautiful" Stormie said hugging my mother. They've become best friends

I smile at them then look at myself in the full length mirror.

"I do?" I whispered out. I couldn't believe I was looking at myself. In a wedding dress

"Laura, you've looked nothing but beautiful" Rydel said. Everyone else nodded in agreement.

It finally hit me. I'm getting married to the love of my life. Not only the love of my life, my savior in every way possible.

"I'm getting married" I chuckled out. Tears forming in my eyes.

"Believe it hun, it's going to be the best day of your life" my mom said and she reached to grab my hand and squeezed it tightly, I squeezed back.

* * *

"You guys look amazing" I squealed out. Vanessa, Kelsey, Rydel and Savannah had on the bridesmaids dresses

"We do don't we?" Vanessa said with a smug looks on her face and flips her hair. I smiled at the dresses.

* * *

When I got home it started raining. Hard. Ross and I just sat it the living room watching movies. Ross looks out the window then looks at me. "Hey Laur?"

"Hmm?"

"You wanna be cliché?"
I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. He stands up and takes my hand. He opens the front door and pulls me outside.

"Ross what are you doing?" I'm already soaking wet, so is he. He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a passionate kiss.

He pulls away and sings "Here comes that movie scene, one you hate, so cliche. That moment when we kiss, by the lake, pouring rain" he kisses me again and I smiled.

"You are an idiot"

He spins me around "I'm your idiot" and he kisses me again.

"I LOVE LAURA MARANO!" He spread his arms out and looked up at the sky

I couldn't help but tear up. He wouldn't notice since it'll mix with the rain.

"AND I LOVE ROSS LYNCH!" He looks at me and hugs me so tight.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I pulled away a little "Let's go inside before we get sick"

He nods and kisses my cheek before taking my hand walking back inside.

* * *
Ross comes back in with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair wet from the shower. A huge smile still plastered on his face, same with me.

"What?" He asked with a smile

I shake my head, the smile still on my face "Nothing" I got up and walked to him, and got my lip.

"Don't do that?" He said

"Don't do what?" I knew what he meant, so I bit my lip again.

"Ok" he said and wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezes hard. He kisses me forcefully and passionately. I smile into the kiss and play with the towel around his waist. He puts his hands under my sweatshirt. His warm hands forming goosebumps on my cold skin. I pull on the towel a little. I'm still nervous. He takes off my sweatshirt and leaves me in my short short and black bra. Ross starts backing up and falls onto the bed, myself falling on top of him. We moan. He plays with my bra and slowly unhooked it. He looks me in the eyes with a questionable look. I nod my head and he takes it off...

That's all you need to know........

* * *

His lips never felt softer. Just laying here, his naked, sweaty body laying on top of mine. His fingernails going up and down my leg. It was so magical. I've never felt so happy. His lips kept pecking mine, a smile on both of our lips.

"I love you" I said just as his lips left mine.

He smiled and kissed me again "I love you more"

I sigh in content "I've never been more happy"

He falls next to me and kisses my neck. "Me too"

I turn to my side and face him "I'm happy you proposed" I smile

"I'm happy you said yes"

"Of course! I would never say no" I kiss his cheek "Laura Marie Lynch. I like the sound of that" I whispered

"I love the sound of that"

"Ross and Laura Lynch" we said at the same time. I wrap my arm around his torso and lay my head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat, which was going really fast.

Months later...

I breath out a shaky breath. I tap my feet on the marble floor. I play with my rings.

Why am I so nervous?

I'm getting freaking married. I peek out to the altar and see Ross also taping his feet, looking super handsome. I look away before he sees me. I smooth out my dress then feel a hand on my back.

"Ready?" Mark asked with a smile on his face

I nod "Yeah"

"I'm so glad Ross found you"

"I'm glad he found me too" I smiled

The music starts to play, and I link arms with Mark. The bridesmaids go out. Now me...

I walk out with Mark next to me. I look up from my flowers and see Ross...crying, with a small smile on his face. I start to tear up. I walk up to the altar, and take Ross' hands and blow him a small kiss.

"We are gathered here today, to celebrate the coming together of Ross Lynch and Laura Marano."

(Again I don't know what they say soooo.....)

"Do you, Ross Shor Lynch, take Laura Marie Marano, to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward till death do you part?"

Ross looks at me "I do"

"And do you Laura Marie Marano, to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward till death do you part?"

"I do"

"By the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Ross pulls me close and kisses me "I love you, Mrs. Lynch"

I chuckle "I love you too, Mr. Lynch" and I kiss him again.

<*>*<*>

"I love you mom" I said into her neck as I hugged her tightly

She pulls away and cups my face "Use protection. I don't want a grandchild yet"

I blush "Mom!" I whine

"I'm kidding. Actually no I'm not. But have fun, but not too much fun. Just..stay with Ross, be with him because he's the one. I want you guys to forget about all of the problems and be with each  other. Ok?" She smiles behind me.

I nod "Ok" I'm suddenly lifted up from behind and spun around.

"Ready?" Ross asked as he put me down

I smile at him and nod. He takes my hand and opens the passenger seat for me. We open the windows and yell bye to everyone and drove off to our honeymoon.

—————————

There ya gooooooooooo! I really hoped you liked! I'm really proud of this! Thank you again for 10K READ! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I may even tell you the important news sooner than the 22nd. What'd you think? Well, thank you again love ya- rosy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 125 38
**warning writing may be bad because I wrote this in middle school. But I still help you enjoy** A story about Ross Lynch and Laura Marano. A terribl...
52K 1.8K 14
Ross Lynch was a monster inside. Sometimes he could control it. Other times it just came without warning. He was one of the old legends. He was known...
52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...
6.7K 253 17
HIGHEST RANKS ~ #2 in raurafanfiction (08/19/2021) God, I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. ~ "What if...