Chapter 26

(Laura's POV)
Cameras start flashing as I jump out the back seat of the black SUV. Someone directs me to a spot on the red carpet and I start posing, there's screaming around and I smile and wave, and take pictures with some of my fans. I keep posing and walking down the red carpet and people start to chant 'RAURA!!'. I blush knowing Ross just got here with the band. I pose a little before someone leads me to a ClevverTV interview "Hey Laura!" Joslyn exclaimed as I gave her a hug "Hey Joslyn!" I smiled "Ok, I have a few questions then we'll play a quick game of would you rather" she says and I nod "Ok, I know your life has changed..for the better. Right?" She reads of a flash card. "Yeah, I had a challenging childhood and during that music was the only thing to amuse me. Then I met the Lynches and Ratliff and my life has been going great so far" I smile remembering the first time I met everyone. Joslyn smiles then reads "What can you tell us about your album?" She asked " I don't know what I can tell you, but I'm really happy with what we have so far and I can't wait for everyone to hear it" I smile "We can't wait too. How is your relationship with the Ross Lynch?" She asks and I blush "We're going good, it'll be our four month anniversary on Wednesday. He's the best, he's made my life so much better" I play with my fingers and blush harder "Aww, how cute. Ok last question before the game. What would you like your fans to know about themselves, because I know you had a hard life" I look at the camera "I want you guys to know that you are beautiful just the way you are, and you can get through so much of you just believe in yourself." I say "You are too nice. Ok now let's play a game of would you rather. Would you rather..."
*

"This next award, goes to a artist who has takes the music industry by storm with their new songs.The nominees for New Upcoming Artists are.. Laura Marano. Shawn Mendes. Becky G. Camilla Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter. The award goes to..." I smile and squeeze my eyes shut "...Becky G!" Becky stand up and starts to walk to the stage, but... "Oh wait! I'm sorry. The award goes to Laura Marano" Becky's smile runs away from her face as she sits back to her table. I stand up and walk to Becky "I'm so sorry, love your music though" I whisper in her ear as I gave her a huge hug "Don't worry about it, you deserve it" she says. I smile and squeeze her one more time before walk up stage. I take the award and walk up to the mic "I honestly don't know what to say..um.. I wanna thank Big Machine for making my dreams come true and my fans who helped me get to where I am now. But I mostly wanna thank Ross Lynch and his family for treating me like family and always being there for me during my time of harsh encounters, and thank you Ross for loving me for who I am.-" I look for Ross in the audience as he claps for me and gives me a wink. "- I'm sorry Becky I feel so bad" I look at her and she mouths 'don't be' "-by the way love your music Becky, Shawn, Camilla and Sabrina. I wish you guys the best. Thank you" I wave and walk backstage and start talking to some of the performers.

"Yeah, I'm really hoping t-" I'm lifted off the ground and spun around. "Congrats babe" Ross says as he puts me down and hugs me, I hug back "Thank you. Don't scare me like that" I say into Ross shoulder "Sorry" he takes my arms and pulls me away just enough for him to see my outfit "Looking good babe" he kisses my cheek "And your looking very...dapper" he furrowed his eyebrows "Dapper? Did you just call me dapper?" He asks "It's a proper way of saying...cute" I look at his outfit. A white button down enveloped by the leather jacket we bought, ripped jeans and his beat up converse. With his signature variety of necklaces and rings. I notice a new necklace. It was one of the guitar picks I got him, one with a picture of us.

I pick it up off his chest and stare at it "You made it into a necklace?" I look at him as he looks down and plays with his fingers

I pick it up off his chest and stare at it "You made it into a necklace?" I look at him as he looks down and plays with his fingers. I lift his head up from his chin "I love it. Now you have to make me one" i say as I lean my head on his. He chuckles and places his hands on my hips as I give him a sweet kiss.
                                                                                         *
I walk it the house and slip off my heels. "Ugh! So. Tired." I walk up to my room and take a shower before Ross gets home. I change into one of Ross sweat shirts and short shorts, I put on my glasses and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water as I hear the door open and close. "Babe!" Ross whined as he walked up to me and wrapped his arm around me from behind. "What!" I mocked taking a sip of my water. "I'm tired!" His voice muffled, his face on my back, tiredness all over his voice. "I know baby, me too" I turn around in his embrace and pat his back.

"Let's go to my room, we have school tomorrow" he sigh and nods. We walk up to my room, still hugging each other. He strips down to his boxers, and lays next to me, under the covers. I kiss his cheek as he closes his eyes. "Goodnight" I said before going to sleep.

There ya go!! Hope you like it- Rosy