Chapter 37

I'm apologizing in advance..

Three years later... everyone is good. Rydel and Ellington's wedding was put on hold for a long time. Ellington's grandma died in her sleep. Ell was devastated and Rydel did her best to stay strong and by his side, the whole way. His aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer and died shortly after. Riker asked Savannah to marry him, she said yes of course. But again the wedding was put on hold, due to R5's new EP, New Addictions, and touring. Laura released her song 'Praying' and in an interview spoke about the inspiration for it: her dad. She also started a campaign to help anyone who suffer from any kind of abuse. It was hard, but she got through it with the amazing support from everyone. Ross and Laura, doing great. Now 21, couldn't be more in love with each other. Laura later released her album, Ross couldn't be more proud. She is now planning her tour. But first...

(Laura's POV)

"We are gathered here today, to celebrate the coming together of Rydel Lynch, and Ellington Ratliff.

( idk what they say so I'm skipping to the i do part)

"Do you, Rydel Mary Lynch, take Ellington Lee Ratliff to be your lawfully wedded husband. Be by each other's side through sickness and in health, through the rich and poor, till death do you part, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" she smiles sweetly at Ellington, tears flowing down her cheeks. Ellington puts the ring on her finger and smiles from ear to ear.

"And do you do you Ellington Lee Ratliff, take Rydel Mary Lynch, to be your lawfully wedded wife, be by each other's side through sickness and in health, through the rich and poor, till death do you part, as long as you both shall live?"

Ellington smiles "Duh" he exclaimed, making everyone laugh, Rydel puts the ring on his finger and they smile at each other.

"By the power invested in me, I pronounce you as husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" the preacher exclaimed before stepping back and letting the newlyweds kiss. Ellington wipes Rydel's tears with his thumbs and kisses her. Everyone cheered.