Chapter 32

(Ross' POV)

We're sitting in the limo listening to R5's music, and I've honestly never seen Laura this happy.

She's with her friends. Her sister. My siblings, who is practically family to her. Me.

Don't tell anyone, but I planned asking her to prom even when we broke up.

"You ok?" She asked smiling at me

I smile back and I can do is nod. She kisses my cheek and everyone around us start with the "Awww" and whistling. She blushes and looks down

"There just jealous" I whispered in her ear, she chuckles

The driver honks, signaling us to get out. We get out the car and walk inside the school. Loud music is being played from the DJ, in the basketball court.

"Have you seen Ryland?" Laura shouts over the music

I shake my head. I look around and see Ryland on the dance floor, dancing with a girl. I nudge Laura on her hip, she whips her head to the direction I was looking at, her eyes widen. I take her hand and we walk to the dance floor, next to Ryland and the girl. We start dancing, it takes a while for Ryland to notice us.

"Oh hey guys" he shouts over the music, still dancing and keeping his eyes on the girl, smiling.

"Mind introducing us?" I ask

He steps away from the dance floor, dragging the girl behind him, we follow him. He goes to find the rest of my siblings, then finally talks

"This is my girlfriend, Kelsey" he says. Kelsey awkwardly waves at us, we do the same. Then Rydel squeals and hugs Ryland.

"My baby bro found himself a girl" she smiles then finally let's go.

------------------------

"You want something babe?" I asked Laura

"Could you get me some punch please?" She asked before turning her attention back to Kelsey. They've become good friends in under an hour. I kiss her head before walking to the snack table. I asked Riker to make sure the punch wasn't spiked, cuz...ya know. Teens.

"Nah man, it's fine" Riker said before walking back to Savannah. I nodded and filled two cups with punch. As I poured punch into the second cup, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw...Britney. Her slutty dress showing off way to much then pleased, her platinum blonde hair curled, the most evil looking smile on her face.

"Hi there, hot stuff" she said

"Um..hi" I turn back around and grab the two cups of punch. She takes my shoulders and spins me around.

"Why don't we-"she takes the cups out of my hands and places them on the table "-ditch this place and head to the janitors closet?" She smirked. I grab her by the wrist and take her hand off my shoulder.

"Um, no. I have a date"

Her smirk fades "What? Didn't you just break up with Laura, who are you with now?"

"I'll give you a hint. Her name starts with an L"

"Ugh! Whatever" she said before leaving. She finally realized Laura and I are back together

I grab the cups again and walk to Laura.

"What took so long?" She asked as she took the cup of punch I handed her.

"Britney"

She raises her eyebrows and nods

"I'll tell you later" I said, she nods again.