One Love

By NatalieMccarthy1982

It's been 15 years since Rachel left for New York and she hasn't seen Finn since, but, what happens when her... More

Something New
Burned Out
Coffee , Coffee, and More Coffee
Her
Going Back To Lima
We Meet Again
This Isn't Him
What Happened To Him
Get It Together
You're Here
I'm Better
You Never Could Hurt Me
Coming Out (part 1)
Coming Out (part 2)
Roadtrip
A Family Vacation
When We Were Young
I Want You
She's Your Daughter
You're My Daughter part 1
In Your Arms
You're My Daughter part 2
Stay
You And Me
It Broke
Just Go
Never Can Say Goodbye
Surprise
Its Possible

One Love

946 25 2
By NatalieMccarthy1982

Chapter 30
(4 days later )
Final chapter
Finns pov:
I was at home thinking about Rachel and Layla . I haven't stopped thinking about them since I left New York City . I'm nothing without them, with Rachel , I need them . I stood up and started to pack my things . I grabbed my phone and keys and opened the door to see her standing there with rain drops in her hair .

"Rachel." I said .

"I love you ." She said "I love you and I can't live without you Finn. You are my person , my soulmate , my one true love . Layla and I , we need you , I need you and this baby is going to need you. So please just pull me in , tell you love me too , and kiss me passionately because you are the one I want , the only one I need ." She said .

"You're pregnant." I said .

"Yeah , I guess you were all my body needed to make it happen again." She said .

I smiled and said ,

"I love you too." And I pulled her in and kissed her passionately.

We heard beeping and turned around to see Layla cheering for us and we laughed .

"Marry me Rachel Berry?" I said.

"Yes a thousand times yes." She said and kissed me again .

And they lived happily ever after .... 

The End ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.5K 34
It's been 10 years since the glee kids have seen eachother . Now as the glee club is at its demise the original kids are coming home . Now things are...
39.3K 1.5K 28
"Five Hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes . 1 year , 2 people but a million memories to last a life time. From Winter to Autumn , 24 hou...
10.1K 185 37
{sequel to our song} Santana and Rachel are back for their senior year but with a brand new personality. Will Finn be able to save Rachel from spira...
44.4K 1.8K 46
"I'm forever yours faithfully." As we continue off when Rachel jumps in the pool we find out what happens and how Finn and Rachel will deal with it...