Bullied by Vine Stars (Nash G...

By MBDP98

Samantha Robinson has been bullied by the most popular gang in school, the Magcon boys. Everything started in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
{A/N}
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62:
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64: The End
~SEQUEL~
I Just Had To...#Sash
Dear Santa - A Letter from Nash.
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
JUST A HEADS UP!!!!
Spread the Girl Love
Please read this, please :(

Chapter 37:

7.5K 117 56
By MBDP98

~Samantha's P.O.V~

Days and days passed, and Nash is not talking to me...I don't like being like this with him, besides he might do something to me...I was afraid. But...I need to be honest...I can't stop thinking about him, and me...The things we passed. But...Shawn...Ugh! Why!? Just tell me!?

Finally it was friday, and Shawn asked me if I wanted to go somewhere with him. I said yes, I needed to just clear my mind.

We didn't have school today because there was a meeting of teachers and blah, blah, blah.

I went downstairs and saw all the guys sitting on the couches. I passed by them awkwardly and went to the kitchen.

There I saw Skylynn...Drawing something.

"Hey Sky" I said hugging her from behind.

"Hi" she said smiling.

"What are you drawing?" I asked trying to figure out her art.

"You" she said pointing to one figure. "With Nash...Holding hands" she said. "Do you like it?" she said making puppy eyes.

I was surprised, that she believes that we're dating. It was adorable! I nodded and smiled. I hugged her and she hugged back.

Suddenly Nash walked into the kitchen. He smiled at Skylynn and picked her up.

"Hello princess" he said spinning her around. I smiled of what a good brother he is.

He put her down and smiled.

"Go play" he said tickling her stomach. She giggled and ran to a random direction. He faced me and I looked away.

"What is this?" he asked while examining Skylynn's drawing. I smiled and got closer to him.

"She said, is me and you...Holding hands" I blushed. He chuckled.

"She's just 4...You know is jus-"

"I know" I said cutting him off.

"Hey guys" we heard someone from behind. I turned around and saw Shawn standing there.

"Hey" I said smiling. Nash just ignored him. There was a minute of silence in the room. You can imagine how awkward it was.

"Ohh, you want me to leave?" said Nash trying to walk away. I grabbed his arm but Shawn sighed. I quickly let go.

"You want to say something?" asked Nash while facing me. I shook my head.

"Whatever" he said rolling his eyes and left.

I looked at Shawn and he grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him.

"Don't feel bad...I'm here" he said. I smiled and hugged him tight burying my face on his chest.

He kissed my forehead, we pulled away and there was a minute of silence.

"Soo...What about that date?" I said while I held my hand motioning him to take it. He stared at my arm and smiled.

"Let's go" he said and grabbed my arm.

We passed by the guys. I glanced at Nash. He was staring at me with pain in his eyes. I shrugged it off and kept walking.

I put on my seatbelt and waited for Shawn to drive.

"Were are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere" he looked at me and winked.

"Really? You're still mysterious even with the dates" I chuckled.

"Possibly" he smirked.

"Whatever" I said and looked out the window.

******

Shawn parked the car and he got out first. He opened my door and smiled.

I looked at the place. It was a really beautiful restaurant.

"After you" he said while opening the door for me. I chuckled and walked in.

"Reservation for 2" said Shawn to the girl in the front desk. She nodded and motioned for us to follow her.

We sat down and started talking.

"Good evening...What can I bring you?" asked politely the waitress.

We ordered pasta. I didn't feel like eating a lot.

When they came with our food. I stuffed my mouth with pasta so did Shawn. It was delicious.

We talked about random stuff and laughed for more than an hour.

"Hey, wanna go to the park?" he asked me smiling. I nodded. Today was the best date ever! Shawn paid, and we left. But before that, some girls came near us and asked Shawn for an autograph and a picture. I was just standing there awkwardly.

The girls giving me dirty looks. I raised and eyebrow and looked away.

"Who are you?" asked one girl while Shawn was paying attention to the other girls.

"I'm her friend" I said shyly.

"No you're not...You're Nash's girlfriend" she said harshly. "What did you do to Nash, he's been really sad" she said looking pissed off.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah, check his latest tweets" she said showing me her phone.

I grabbed her phone and started reading.

@nashgrier: Girls can be harsh lol 😂

@nashgrier: I need someone, yes...I would date a fan 😉

@nashgrier: Excuses and more excuses 😒

I read, tweet after tweet...Really!? Nash was that affected? Well, now that I think about it...

And this girl was blaming me. It was HIM who didn't let me explain.

I gave her back the phone. She got closer to me.

"Hurt him...You will pay...You don't deserve having the pleasure of being around him...You got lucky" she whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I was tired of this crazy fans sending me hate. So now I got closer to her.

"Talk to me like that, and you will pay too" I whispered in her ear. I pulled away and winked. She rolled her eyes and walked away with her other friends.

"Hey, are you alright?" asked Shawn while putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said and we started walking back to the car.

~At the Park~

"Soo" I said while we were sitting on a bench.

"So" he echoed. I chuckled.

"Are you okay?" he asked me randomly. I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I said looking away.

"Really? You actually want me to say it?" he said while he brought my chin up so I can face him.

"I-I'm fine...If you talk about Nash...Then...I guess he'll get over it. I hope" I sighed.

"Did you saw the tweets?" he asked. I nodded.

"I feel bad" I said looking at the ground.

"Maybe that's what he wants" he smiled.

"He hates me" I sighed. "Just because one mistake"

"You know...It wasn't a mistake to me" he said leaning in. He grabbed my chin with his thumb and pulled me closer to him.

We kissed for what seemed like forever. This is what I hate...Everytime I kiss Nash, sparks fly, I know they do...But I feel the same with Shawn.

I put my hands around his neck so I can be closer. He caresses my thigh. We smile between every kiss...

We pulled away and we smiled at each other.

"Wow" he said. I giggled.

"Do you still care about Nash?" he asked.

"Who's Nash?" I smirked and leaned in. He chuckled and we started again with our make out session.

{A/N~ Comment & Vote <3}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
351K 12.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...