Unsaid Things

By phlezel_Bee01

These are things that I wish to say to others but can't or don't want too. So I just write them out. I am ver... More

Missing You...
A Crush
A Huge Influence
My Supporter
Shattered Heart
Anxious Waiting
Unsure Emotions
Old Habbits
Regret
The Quiet One
The Old Protector
Expected Visit
Missing a Friend
Venting
Going Down
Day Dreaming
Authors Note
Stuck In L.S.
Graduation
How Come?
To Whoever Is Reading
Authors Note
Care Giver
Growing Up
An Old Crush
Saturday Night
Thinking Back
First Day
People and their drama
Thinking of Him
The Dance
The Dance (pt. 2)
Longing For You
September 2nd, 2017
A. Woods
Sorry guys
It's you...
Here we go again
Once again
Things and People
Long Awaited
Frustration
You did this to me
Here we go again
Why?
Disappointing Excitement
If Only...
The Realization
So I was thinking
Just a reminder
So you've been asking
Dark thoughts
A hypothetical situation
Just more thoughts
So here we are
Soo... I don't even know
Z.P.
How the day went
Just when I thought...
More 3am thoughts
11-5-19
The Revolving Door
January 4th, 2020
Something I want to respond with
Some news to share
I love you but...
Mad Sounds
Late night thoughts
Things I wish to tell you
Once again

More things

5 0 0
By phlezel_Bee01

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile.... I just kinda get going in things and forget to update. Things are still kinda the same with me, there's only very few people I want to be around anymore. There's even fewer people I want to be with relationship wise. I miss you and I'm glad that we can still talk. I just wish we could see each other... I'm glad you're at least alive though. 

There's not really a whole lot to write about because nothing has really changed... I still care about you and I still miss you. I want you to be ok and I want you to know that I would be delighted if you came over. I miss you so much and I want to see you... I would love a hug from you or to fall asleep in your arms or another shirt... I think about you all the time and constantly wonder how you are doing. You're on my mind a lot and I wish you weren't because I think about you a lot... I will always care about you no matter how  much you think I don't or won't... 

Showcase is coming up soon and I want to ask if you want to come but I know you'll say no... I want you to see all the things I work on because I know (or hope) you'll be proud of me but it's always no because of your job... And I understand that, it's just disappointing... I wish you could see me... You'd be proud of me... I wish things could be the way they were a few months ago... I want that back so bad and I just want to be held in your arms... I want all the yelling and fighting to go away.... I just want you to be here with me while all of this is happening.... I miss you... I felt safe with you and I lost that for a while... I'm glad I have it back, I just wish I could be there with you instead of here in the fighting.....

~Unsaid Things to him~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325 30 100
This is my poetry/ventings/stuff My poetry is basically inspired by many things, such as songs and feelings and dreams but mainly about my ex-lover...
1.6K 3 81
TRIGGER WARNING : I've always been overwhelmed with my thoughts, so i decided to write them down in one of the few communities that i feel completely...
1K 8 75
Some poems I've written and had nothing else to do with them. I hope you enjoy them. Most of them are sad, so this is a warning! I'd be very gratefu...
1K 77 97
This is a collection of all the poetry I have written. Some sadness, some happiness, and a concotion of both. Poetry is my way to vent and let my emo...