Splinter (Yaoi ManXBoy)

By Akikou

WARNING: ManxBoy/BoyXBoy mature reading with explicit content! Kazuo babysits Satoshi as a kid for a few yea... More

【Prologue】
【Part 1: Puberty】「Satoshi」
【Part 2: Sex】「Satoshi」
【Part 3: Hope】「Satoshi」
【Part 4: Dreams】「Satoshi」
【Part 5: Memory】「Satoshi」
【Part 6: Bye】「Satoshi」
【Part 7: Hold】「Satoshi」
【Part 8: Farewell】「Satoshi」
【Part 9: Rewind】「Satoshi」
【Part 10: Past】「Satoshi」
【Part 11: Ties】「Satoshi」
【Part 12: Cheat】「Satoshi」
【Part 13: Control】「Satoshi」
【Part 14: Twist】「Satoshi」
【Part 15: Shock】「Satoshi」
【Part 16: Drugs】「Kazuo」
【Part 17: Turns】「Kazuo」
【Part 18: Keep】「Satoshi」
【Part 19: Fear】「Satoshi」
【Part 20: Hide】「Kazuo」
【Part 21: Gone】「Satoshi」
【Part 22: Search】「Kazuo」
【Part 24: Closing】「Kazuo」
【Part 25: Rest】「Satoshi」
【Part 26: Stranger】「Satoshi」
【Part 27: Company】「Satoshi」
【Part 28: Endure】「Satoshi」
【Part 29: Lasts】「Satoshi」
【Part 30: Off】「Kazuo」
「Author's Note」

【Part 23: Fate】「Satoshi」

3.5K 130 77
By Akikou

Chapter 23: Fate

The school festival was fun. It got my mind off of all the crazy events that have been happening with me, and Kazuo. I didn't want to be an ass. I was the one who wanted Kazuo so badly, but now I felt so uneasy around him.

"Should I break up?" I asked Ita. He was sitting with me on my roof that evening.

"Well he came over today, and gave me a drink of wine. He told me to look after you, but I think he's really into you."

"Really?" I looked to Ita.

"Yeah. It's kinda cute really. I messed with him, and said I might steal you away. Haha. He got so defensive. I think he really does love you. Try to work things out." Ita looked down smiling.

Ita is so perfect. I felt myself looking at him longer than I hoped. He turned to look at me. I saw the love in his eyes. He takes my bangs, and pushed them away from my eyes.

"Satoshi, you are really cute. I can see why he likes you so much." His voice was deep, and seductive. I felt my chest thumping. Maybe deep down, the person that truly loves me is Ita. Maybe I was too busy focused on Kazuo that I forgot to see the one in front of my eyes.

"Ita..." I pulled his collar in to kiss him. His lips were light on mine. He retreats from the kiss.

"Satoshi, you are with him. We can't be doing this."

"I don't know if I love Kazuo. He seems so....I don't know...please just..." I couldn't find the appropriate words for this moment.

He silences me by hovering his index finger on my lips, and he moves in to kiss me. I felt his cold hands sliding down my chest, and waist. He slips my shirt off quickly.

"This will be our second time on the roof." He lightly chuckles, and I blushed.

"Shut up idiot." I turned away, and felt his cold hands slip off my pajama pants. It was a bit chilly, but I didn't care.

"Haha cute.." He whispers, and pulls out my erection. He moves his hand up, and down with an moderate grip. I moaned out softly at the sensation.

He removes his shirt, and jeans, and resumes to move down on me. I felt his wet lips on my tip. He teased my tip with his tongue while his hands move up, and down on me.

"Mmmh ah...yes..right there..." I could feel his fingers entering me. Having three things happening made my back arch, and my toes curled up. This felt magical. So so pleasurable.

He devours me in his mouth, and sucked quickly. I love the invasion of my hole, and his. I pulled his hair up to kiss me so I could taste my own pleasure.

I could feel his hard on rubbing onto my wet opening. He teases me by rubbing himself up, and down on me. He takes a hold of my arm, and flips me over on my stomach.

"Bring your ass up." He says, and I did as I was told. Even though I was embarrassed with my ass stuck up in the air, I was excited for what came next.

I slowly felt that piercing pain, and pleasure all at once. He entered me while holding tightly on to my hips. He starts to move slowly.

"Ah..fuck..me hard...mm.." I could hear my slutty moaning as he thrusts in, and out of my sex. I could feel my sensual saliva drip out the corner of my lips, and our skin clapping in the moonlight.

His breathing is raggedy, and sexy. He pounds me hard, and his knees would knock mine apart when I try to close my legs.

"You are so sexy Satoshi...I want to fuck you all night." He whispers which turned me on instantly, making my erection touch my belly.

"Then do it idiot." My red faced self said.

He rams me quicker, and I fisted my hands tightly. Repeatedly he would hit my pleasure spot making me cry out.

"I-I am coming..." He grunts as I felt his release inside my cavity. He pulls out, and the creamy white substance drips out of me. I caught my breath, and flopped on my back.

"Amazing..." I said. He lays down next to me, and catches his breath as well.

"Sure was....Satoshi.."

"What?" I looked over.

"I love you...I really do...but you can't have me, and him...do you love me too?" He looks over at me.

"I do like you..." I was lying to myself. I have started developing feelings for Ita, but I kept denying it. In my mind, Kazuo is the only one I should love. "Ita I don't know how to choose.."

"It's okay I understand. I understand why you love him. I won't interfere, but make sure he does take care of you." He brushes his light hair out of his face.

"I know...but I want you. I love Kazuo, but he has so much things going on. I don't know how I can be with him much longer." I held my head. "I am a bad partner. I just can't, and don't want someone like him. I will have no future."

"You aren't bad." Ita hugged me. I could smell his manly scent. Instantly I felt safe, and right.

"I'm not?"

"No. I can understand why you wouldn't want to deal with him. Just tell him the truth. I'll go with you if you need."

"No, I have to do this on my own. Thank you Ita." I gave him a quick kiss, and started dressing myself.

"I'll always cheer you on." He smiles, and also began to dress himself.

I decided to walk to Kazuo's place afterwards. I knocked on the door, and there stood my lover. He had his robe on, and a glass of wine in his hand.

"Care for some red wine?" He asked with a grin. I shook my head. His sexy appearance always catches me off guard.

"I need to talk to you." He looks surprised, and lets me in. I went to sit on his couch, and he sits next to me. His aroma made my knees weak. His fragrance is always so captivating, it makes me forget what I wanted to say.

"So what did you want to talk about baby?" He says cheerfully. I couldn't understand the reason for his cheerful mood. He never was cheerful.

"I love you, but I don't know if this can work."

His cheerful expression suddenly faded. His eyes narrowed, and he places the glass of wine down on his table.

"Why do you say that?" He asked.

"I like someone else...if I start to like someone, doesn't that mean we aren't destined to be together?" My voice became nervously shaky.

"You like Ita?" He asked. That was the first time I heard him say Ita's name. If it wasn't, then this was the first time I heard it from him.

"It's not him." I lied.

"Then who?!" He screams.

"Stop yelling at me!" I screamed back.

He knocks the glass off the table, and it shattered into pieces on the floor. I jumped at the sudden loud sound of glass breaking.

"You said you would stay with me! You promised! My life was fine until you came into it! You made me fall for you, and now you want someone else!"

"I know I am wrong! I'm sorry! I can't change my feelings!" I yelled.

"You aren't leaving me! I won't let that happen!" He grabs me, and kisses me.

"Stop!" I slapped him. He froze.

"Ah.." He touched his cheek.

"Sorry Kazuo. I don't think I want this anymore I have a future, and you are risking it all too much."

"You didn't love me. Fuck you!" He smacks me hard across my face. The force was hard enough to make me fall off the couch. I held my face.

"I'm going." I muttered, and made my way to the door. He stops me by grabbing me by the collar. He slams me up against the wall. His large hands around my neck, and he begins to tighten his grip on my neck making me choke.

"I am the only one that is allow to have you." He says choking the life out of me. I gripped on his hands, trying to make him let go, but his grip was so tight it felt like metal around my neck.

"Hah...hah..." I couldn't breath, and my vision started to get blurry. He quickly lets go, and I drop to the floor.

"Baby are you okay?" He goes to hug me. For once I was scared of him more than ever. I played along with him, and hugged him back.

"I'm okay..." I said weakly.

"I'm sorry, I won't do that anymore." He kisses me multiple times on my head.

"It's okay. I still am not changing my mind. It's best we aren't together."

"But..." He looked desperate, but I couldn't care less at the moment. He tried to choke, and possibly kill me. It wasn't the best idea to leave him while I'm alone in his house, but my mind couldn't hold it in anymore. I got up, and unlocked the door, and ran.

He didn't chase after me, and my body was more at eased that he wasn't luring behind me. I grabbed my phone to call Ita. He came to pick me up by the corner bus stop.

"So what happened?" He asked.

"I told him, and he tried to choke me."

"Oh my god. You shou-"

"No, I won't call anyone. He stopped during the moment. I guess he came to his senses, but I just ran afterwards. I don't know what he would do now."

Ita hugged me tightly, and stroke my back.

"Satoshi, I will protect you at all cost. Trust me." I could feel his heart racing quickly. I hated how I was. Loving someone else so quickly, but I couldn't control it. Ita wasn't crazy like Kazuo, and that's what I love about him.

Ever since that night, I haven't heard anything from Kazuo. It has been three days now. That made me feel relieved since I imagined him to be torturing me with threats, but I heard nothing from him.

I got a call that afternoon from Ita. He hasn't been in school for about three days. He said he got sick with some stomach flu. My homework, and studies piled up so much that I had no free time to stop by his house.

Ita, and I were still friends. We didn't seem to be going out, but that was fine. I rather take things slow this time rather than rush into relationships.

I picked up the phone, and heard Ita on the other line. It was a Saturday so I was free. He knew I was free on Saturdays, so he caught me at the most appropriate time.

"Satoshi, can you come over?" He asked weakly. I couldn't make out his words since he was mumbling most of the call.

"Sure. I'll be there in a few." I hung up, and started walking to his house which was a far walk in my opinion.

I reached his house in about half an hour, and knocked on the door. His mother opened the door, and greeted me up to his room.

"He has been ill so don't get too close." She warns me, and walks back downstairs to her television.

I entered his room which was warm. He had the humidifier on for some odd reason. I guess when you are under the weather, you want to be warm. I went to sit by his bedside, and pulled out some juice bottles. He was pale, and looked awful. What could have happened?

"Did you eat some shit or something?" I asked.

"I don't know? I just felt sick all of a sudden. It's a crazy world." He chuckles. "I actually felt sick since the festival, but it was minor stuff so I ignored it."

"Since the festival? Why didn't you say so?" I questioned him.

"Well it was just puking, and shit. I thought I ate something bad from the festival." He shrugged in his bed.

"I guess. Did you take medicine?"

"Yeah. My parents said if I don't get better by this week, we will go to the docs."

"You should." I placed my hand on his. He smiles warmly at me which made me hurt inside. Ita being sick always made me sad. "Take care of yourself better idiot." I poked his forehead, and he laughed.

"I am. I will get better, and we can hit up that new arcade that will be opening up."

"Oh yeah! I wanted to." I shot a small smile.

"Has Kazuo talked to you?" He suddenly changes the subject.

"No he hasn't. I think he got the message this time."

"Good." He smiles. "I don't want you to catch what I got, so you should go. Thanks for the juice."

"Okay. I will see you tomorrow for sure." I got up, and waved.

I went home, and took out the cookbook I brought that time when Kazuo was sick. I felt like making porridge for Ita since he was sick.

My mom walked in the kitchen, and smiled. She went to give me a hug.

"Sweetie, making this for Ita? How is he?" My mom asked.

"He's sick. I don't know...maybe a stomach flu. I hate those. I think porridge will do him good." I smiled.

"Of course. He's lucky to have a friend like you." She smiles, and walks off.

I watched my mom walk upstairs, and after she was gone, I resumed my cooking. I'll cook it, and leave it in plastic containers after. I'll just heat it up tomorrow when I get to his place.

After I made the porridge, I felt exhausted. I just wanted to sleep, and dreamed of nonsense.

The next day I headed over to Ita's house, and I walked into his room. His appearance made me cringed. He looked much paler today, and it scared me. I set down the bag with the containers with porridge in them. I went over to him.

"Ita, we should go to the doctor." I suggested.

"Eh no no it's okay."

"You look worse today." My brows went down in anger.

"I'm fine." I could see the pain in his face.

"What's wrong? How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm feeling tired. Come back another day." He covers himself with his blanket.

"Okay. I made you porridge. I'll leave it in the kitchen with your mom. Feel better."

"Thanks." He said, and I left shortly after.

He must feel shitty. I will remind him to go to the doctor tomorrow again if it doesn't get better.

I took my phone out to check if there were any messages or calls from Kazuo, but there was none. Why was I hoping for a call or text for? I confuse myself sometimes.

The next day I went to Ita's house after school. His mother opened the door, and greeted me.

"Satoshi, my son said he felt better so he went to hang out with some friends. I don't know when he will be back."

"He really got better?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah. He sent me a text this morning. I don't know where he went. He said he might stay with some friends."

"Oh okay." I smiled, and said goodbye.

"Strange...." I said to myself. He didn't even notify me that he has gotten better. I figured he would have at least done that.

I went home that day confused as fuck. I texted Ita multiple times, but I got no responses from him. He could have been with Minami or some of his friends. Maybe his phone died.

That night I couldn't sleep. My mind was too fixated on Ita. It was more worrisome since he didn't contact me at all. We would communicate at least once everyday. Now I got nothing from him all day.

He looked awful yesterday, and there was no way he could have instantly gotten better. I looked at the clock. It was midnight. Maye I was too tired, and thinking too much. I shut my eyes, and went to sleep.

It has been a week now since I saw or heard from Ita. I didn't want to cry or assume something bad had happen. I saw missing posters everywhere for Ita. My heart sunk.

The police officers came to my house to question me. My parents also had to answer some questions.

The questions would range from "where did you last see or spoke with him" to "who do you think may have took him." I felt overwhelmed having to answer such questions.

I went to his house, and saw his distraught mother. She was sobbing, and I tried my best to comfort her. My parents were also there with me to comfort her.

"We will find Ita." I said. She looked up, and hugged me tightly.

"Please find him. He is my treasure." She cries, and I held her tightly. My mother, and father looked depressed.

"I'm so sorry." My father said.

Only cries filled that room. I felt a wind of death in my lungs. Something bad had happened to Ita.

Later that night I laid on my bed. I tried to remember what Ita had told me. He seemed quite normal with me. I couldn't put my finger on point with why he would suddenly vanish into thin air.

"Kazuo invited me for...wine..." I mumbled to myself.

Those were similar to what Ita told me that one night. Could Kazuo be the reason for Ita's disappearance? Kazuo has killed people in front of my eyes before.

"Could he have killed Ita...?"

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 2.3K 33
WARNING: ManxBoy/BoyXBoy mature reading with explicit content! Satoshi thought he had escaped the twisted adventures of his first love, but when his...
27.9K 165 6
After all the emotional mess Shawn have gotten with Noah Centineo, his wild hook ups continues when he decided to hang out with an old friend. |gay f...
24.7K 786 29
All during Christians high school years he was bullied by Chase. The strange thing was; was that Christian loved Chase. Christian heard of Chase's ho...
115K 5.5K 30
He was willing to share. He couldn't decide. He didn't know.