Your Life Is A Dream. Mine Is...

By xxWhiteRosesxx

Every heart ,a person. Every soul, a star. Every lock, a key. Every dream, a possibility. Every death, a reas... More

Your Life Is A Dream. Mine Is A Nightmare.
Your Life Is A Dream. Mine Is A Nightmare. - Chapter 2
Your Life Is A Dream. Mine Is A Nightmare. - Chapter 3
Your Life Is A Dream. Mine Is A Nightmare. - Chapter 4
Your Life Is A Dream. Mine Is A Nightmare. - Chapter 5
Your Life Is A Dream. Mine Is A Nightmare. - Chapter 6
Your Life Is A Dream. Mine Is A Nightmare. - Chapter 8
Your Life Is A Dream. Mine Is A Nightmare. - Chapter 9
Your Your Life is a Dream. Mine is a Nightmare- Ch 10
Your LIfe is a Dream. Mine is a NIghtmare.- Chapter 11
Your Life is a Dream. Mine is a Nightmare- Ch 12
Your Life is a Dream. Mine is a Nightmare.-Chapter 13
Your Life Is A Dream. Mine Is A Nightmare.- Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Letters To Juliet
Chapter 16- The Lovely Chat & Flying Balls

Your Life Is A Dream. Mine Is A Nightmare. - Chapter 7

168 3 4
By xxWhiteRosesxx

Chapter 7

"The Great Escape"

"The security here is pretty tough," Jared said.

"You don't say," I said, annoyed. Two guards were holding us tightly, locking our arms close to our bodies. "You're on the football team and you can't at

least knock down on of these guys/"

"Well excuse me for not being able to take out a six foot tall bear!" Jared yelled. The guards had brought us to an office. A pretty comfy one actually. It had a red cushioned chair with shiny gold legs, a wooden desk with an expensive looking leather spinning chair, a warm crackling fireplace made of white smooth marble, a million of bookshelves filled with a thousand old dusty books, and a painting of a very beautiful lady with blond flowing hair. I looked closely at the inscription on the picture. It read: Cassandra Knight. Suddenly it hit me. This is Chris's dad's office. So does that make him the principal??!!

Suddenly the door flew open with a loud bang. Mr. Knight definitely tries to come in with a bang. His face didn't look too happy about the situation. He walked into the office with guess who he son following close behind.

"So two people from the outside of this school managed to sneak into the school without being noticed and grabbed some uniforms to blend in. But sadly you were caught because you ended up giving out your name," He paced in front of us as he explained. I glared at Jared who looked away knowing it was his fault for practically telling the whole world my name.

"The question is what the hell do we do with you now?" He sat down in his leather chair which made a squeak noise, causing Jared to laugh hysterically.

"Jared, this is probably not the best time to laugh!" I hissed. Jared apologized and somehow managed to stop his insane laughter.

"Guards you may put the two on the ground now," Mr. Knight commanded. The two ogre sized men obeyed and threw us roughly to the ground. We cleaned ourselves up and stood up with our aching arms which had red hand prints on it.

Jared looked and his arms and commented, "Now that's gonna leave a bruise," Mr. Knight got up from his seat, came closer, and observed and

examined us. His cold green eyes pierced right through me. He grabbed a moist towelette, abruptly gripped my face forcefully, and rubbed down the make-up off of me.

He smirked, "You're that stalker girl from the park,"

I furiously smacked his grubby hands away from my face, "Who the hell are you calling a stalker? I don't even know who the hell your son is," I glared into the father's eyes, but from the side I saw Chris flinch.

"Then why are you sneaking around in the school at which Chris goes to?" He questioned.

"We just wanted to see what the big deal was with this mysterious school," Jared bravely answered.

"Obviously it doesn't have the best security because two kids from a normal school managed to sneak in and check out the place for maybe about more than ten minutes without being caught," I smirked. Mr. Knight looked quiet appalled for about a couple seconds, but quickly fixed his composure.

"We'll see what the staff says about you," Mr. Knight walked away towards a P.A. System. "Attention, calling all teachers and staff to the office immediately," He announced in a professional sounding tone. Men in black and white suits and women in black and white dresses came marching into the office. They closed the door once everyone was safely in the cozy room.

"Seems we've got ourselves two trespassers," A quite tall and muscular man smirked.

"Quite so, Mr. Braun," Mr. Knight folded his arms, "Do they deserve punishment?"

"Are you kidding me?" I yelled, "Punishment? Honestly! I don't even go to this school! DO innocent kids walking around a school and you're giving us punishment?" I argued.

Mr. Braun suddenly looked frightened as he said, "Doesn't she remind you of Tala Heart?" Everyone immediately started talking, some whispering into each others ears, others nodding, and some standing there shocked.

"They have a similar appearance," A young petite women with brown eyes and long dirty blond hair that went down to her hips, wearing a white flowing dress that cut right below her knees with puffed sleeves, stepped up closer to my face, "But the eyes are completely different," she announced. Some teachers oo-ed and ah-ed. They all gathered in a corner to decide what to do with us. I looked and observed the room. Everything seemed normal. I looked at Chris who was just leaning against the wall listening in on the adults' meeting. He casually looked up, ignoring me again, looking around like a completely bored child.

"Jared," I whispered,

"What?" he answered,

"You see that picture?" I nodded towards the picture of Cassandra.

"Yeah," he seemed a little lost

"Well the bookshelf to the right of it has an old dusty table made of smooth oak. There's an inscription on the front side. It says: This table is a secret way to the outside. Come close to the wall and press the hidden button on the table's side,"

"I've got an idea," Jared answered, "Just follow my lead," He casually waltzed over to the bookshelf. "Gee, Mr. Principal sir, you've gotta lot of old books here,"

"Mhmm," Mr. Knight answered probably not paying attention to us at all. I followed Jared casually looking at the books and rubbing the smooth table. As I just acted like I was examining the room like it was some kind of museum I noticed that Chris was actually watching us cautiously now. He probably knows we're trying to escape. Jared and I both put our backs to the wall. I felt the side of the table and found a small latch with an inscription translating: GOOD LUCK. I quickly opened it and pressed the button. Next thing I knew we were thrown in the front of the statue that was covering the gap in the gate.

"Teleportation," I said breathlessly.

"Cool!" Jared yelled.

"Don't be so loud," I pulled him in the direction of the convenience store, letting the darkness cover us, just in case they noticed we disappeared. We walked into the the store to find Summer, Mark, and Chad sitting on the ground eating ice cream.

"So how was it?" Summer asked us as we approached them.

"Awesome! It was the biggest adventure of my life," Jared exclaimed. He told them from the start to finish about what happened. They stared at us wide-eyed.

"Dang, Chesa you've got skills!" Chad complimented.

"You're good at quick thinking when you're in a pinch," Mark said.

"Pinch?" Jared, Summer, and I said in unison.

"It's an anime thing," He explained. We all laughed.

"Remind me to never to that again," I sighed as I sat down next to Summer. They all nodded. We grabbed a couple more ice creams before we left into the darkness. Though we were over-shadowed in the dark I couldn't help but have this strange feeling that someone was watching us.

* * *

"Honey, how was it?" My father asked me as I walked through the door.

"Pretty exciting," I hinted. I really didn't want to tell my father the heap of trouble we just go into.

"Glad to hear it!" He smiled, looking up from his book. When I looked closely at the book I noticed that it really wasn't a book, but an album.

"What're you looking at?" I asked him as I moved closer to the chair and craned my neck to see the pictures.

"It's the years I had with your mother," he said sadly, "I met her in the Philippines when my buddy Paul and I were vacationing for spring break with our families. We met two girls, Marisol and Tala. Both were very close friends. They both were visiting their homeland for a school trip. Turned out they both went to Kurayami Academy,"

"Wait mom went to Kurayami Academy!" I asked, astonished.

"Yes. They both were quite mysterious, but before long they grew onto us. After the trip we saw them again at the mall. Surprisingly the school was near our neighborhoods. We lived across Lake Betrayel, but we saw them often and hung out a lot. It was hard to get married though because apparently she still had some business with the school. I don't know how, but somehow she convinced them, at least I think she did. She never talked much about the school though. Whenever I asked about the school she would just tell me that it's all in the past and that we should concentrate on the present. She was always very kind and still somehow mysterious," he chuckled. I looked at the watch on his wrist.

"Dad! It's almost 2:00! We should both try to get some rest," I made an excuse for he was looking gloomy. I guess reminiscing was really hurting him.

"I guess you're right," he slowly and reluctantly placed the album on the small coffee table. I followed him up the stairs, making sure he went straight to bed, not wanting him to mourn anymore. I watched him as he slowly closed his door. I pranced into my room, changed into a dark blue camisole and black soccer shorts, and crumbled to by bed.

"That was way to much for me to handle. First Chris is suddenly ignoring me and acting like I'm an alien. Second my mom went to the creepy Kurayami Academy. Third my father is in pain. Fourth something about me is changing. Why was only I able to read the weird inscriptions? Fifth I feel as if something or someone is coming after me. I have a feeling that my life is gonna change quickly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 347 38
Hey guys, I'm back for creating more stories for you. If you notice, there is no cover for mine yet, it will be there soon. WARNING: Gay ( I'm not su...
701 74 35
When all you can hear at night is screaming and seeing the cold pale faces of those you love, you try to escape and run away but you always come back...
447K 7.3K 22
Kacy is bipolar. And she's trying her best to beat it. She also gets a new maths teacher, her least favourite subject, and hates him to death. But al...
112K 5.4K 30
When Raeanne Roosevelt turned fifteen strange things started to happen. She found she could do things she never thought were possible, and people cam...