Captive [Eustass Kid x Reader]

By AbyssCronica

Eustass 'Captain' Kid. The wildest, cruellest pirate of the Worst Generation. You should have known better th... More

Day 0 [prologue]
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 - part one
Day 5 - part three
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6 - part one
PLAGIARISM WARNING
Night 6 - part two
Night 6 [bonus]
Day 7 - part one
Day 7 - part two
Day 8
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 13 [bonus]
Day 14
Night 14
Day 15
Day 16
Night 16
Day 17
Day 18 and 19
Day 20
Day 21
Night 21 and Day 22 - part one
Day 22 - part two
Night 22 [bonus]
Day 23 - part one
Day 23 - part two
Day 24 and 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28 [ENDING]
Epilogue
[related series]

Day 5 - part two

21.7K 715 802
By AbyssCronica

You spent the afternoon cleaning up the deck, thankfully not only by yourself, and dispensing glares at the ones who dared staring at you for too long.

Well, better cleaning than being tortured.

«Stupid pirates.» you grumbled between your teeth, kicking a heavy corpse overboard.

«Oi, you are a marine. You should be more empathic.»

The doctor approached you.

Most of the men were busy with the preparations for the party. You hadn't seen Eustass Kid for a while.

Actually, you weren't comfortable at all with the idea of him and the crew getting all drunk and railed up knowing that they had a captive woman on board. You were waiting for your chance to sneak below deck and look for the tenders, but there were too many men on the ship, and someone was always around.

«Fuck empathy! Tonight will probably be my last.»

The doctor hummed.

Rude.

«Ya'know, you fought alongside these pirates more than once by now. They may be asses, but they have their pride.»

You bitterly shook your head.

«Yes, will you remind them when they're all drunk and horny?»

He didn't answer, and you didn't like it.

«Just cut the crap, doc. I'm sick about this pride bullshit. Please, leave me alone.»

The darkness was descending, and your anxiety was increasing.

You wandered around, pondering your options.

If bad comes to worst, I could simply jump overboard.

Getting eaten by a seaking wasn't a pleasant perspective but still better than been raped to death by dozens of wild pirates.

You made a mental note to stay close to the taffrail.

Some metallic noises caught your attention and you turned to a closed door.

«I wouldn't go there if I were you.»

Killer's voice startled you, your hand jerking away from the door's knob.

Your eyes darted to the second in command.

«Please, tell me more about what you wouldn't do.»

«Well, I wouldn't get caught by a pirate crew, for starters.»

You nodded, curling your lips.

«Useful.»

«That's Kid's workshop. No one gets in unless he specifically demands it.»

«Pity.» you commented with tired voice.

Killer observed your tensed body.

You were really having a hard time trying to keep calm now, waves of nausea were contracting your stomach and your head felt like ice.

«Why don't you come help in the kitchen?»

You pinched the bridge of your nose.

«Yes please! So I can poison you all, and end it in a single blow.»

He sighed.

«You are not the kind of woman that makes things easier for herself, are you.»

«I wish I were. I probably wouldn't be here.»

«True.» he took his leave «Stay away from the kitchen.»

You were leaning onto the taffrail, gaze buried below the dark waves, dark as the thoughts dancing in your tortured mind.

Should I just...

«Oi, marine girl.»

You raised your head at Heat walking over.

He looked scary, with the barbed wire-tattoos all over his toned body, the black sad eyes and his cascade of blue hair.

«The captain wants to see you.»

An iron clutch gripped around your stomach.

Without a word, you slowly followed the man to the door of the workshop. He stopped, hinting at it with his head. You searched his eyes in a dull attempt to find any trace of comfort but his gaze was unreadable.

Holding your breath, you knocked once and slipped inside. Heat closed the door behind you, making your guts sink.

The room was wide and messy. The walls were entirely covered with shelves and sideboards cluttered with any sort of working tool and metallic stuff that you weren't able to recognize.

Eustass Kid sat on the desk, fur draped on his shoulders, surrounded by tools and sketches. His gaze was focused and slightly creased as he leaned over something... familiar.

«Come closer, birdie.» he said, without raising his eyes.

You obeyed.

«What's this?» he asked, pointing to the dismantled object he was working on.

«That is... was my boot.»

Is he trying to repair it?

«A strange kind of boot.»

You were thinking fast, pondering your options. They were not that many: lying, refusing to talk, telling the truth but adjusting it a little.

You couldn't sell the Marines' secret technology to Eustass Kid, that was for sure. But, of course, he had his ways to make you talk. You had been trained but never actually tortured before. Although you were mildly sure you could die without talking, you'd rather not.

«Have you ever heard of Vegapunk?»

Finally, Kid moved his amber eyes on you. You stiffened but didn't waver.

«Yes.»

«He made those boots for me.» you explained «I am a sniper, and not a physically strong one. I need mobility more than everything. His team sent the boots over for me.»

Antigravity shoes, a prototype only used by me so far, at least among the Marines.

«I can see there is a sort of propeller here.» Kid interrupted you, tapping the end of a screwdriver on the heel «Can you fly with it?»

«More or less... it's more like jumping high and gliding down.»

He hummed, still absorbed in the gears of your item.

«Did they break during the battle against my men?»

You puckered your lips.

«Not exactly. They have been damaged for months now, I could barely use them. When Killer took down the mast and I fell on the deck, I managed to land thanks to those, but I think they got crushed worse in the impact.»

Kid nodded. He knew you were probably not lying, some of the damages he observed were old.

«Why didn't you get them repaired?»

«My query has been pending for months now. I suspect I'm not exactly high on the list of Vegapunk's priorities.»

«I see. That's why I got stuck. That fucking genius.»

You frowned.

«You were... repairing my boots?»

Kid relaxed on the seat, letting go of the screwdriver.

«They piqued my interest. But if you think I was gonna be a good boy and return them to you, you may be wrong.»

He offered you his peculiar snigger.

You faked an offended expression.

«Oh. And I felt so lucky for a moment.»

«You are talkative today, birdie. Started to finally warming up to us?»

You expression morphed back to resolve.

«Never.»

The smirk faded from his face.

«Careful, marine girl. I am well-disposed towards you right now but you don't wanna push it.»

You felt the fear hit your bowels again and your gaze lowered to the ground.

«What do you expect me to do, Eustass Kid?» you quietly asked.

A few seconds of silence passed in the room.

«Honestly, after last night, I don't know.» he answered.

You raised your confused eyes on him.

«Any marine would have either tried to kill me or pissed themself in a corner from the start. And then there's this little birdie.» he pointed at you, sneering.

Just how moody is this man?

«Why did you do that?»

«Because...» the hell if you knew «I want you to feel indebted to me in order to delay the torture and eventual slaughter.»

Great, just, great, [Y/n]! Why do you have to pronounce every fucking word that comes to your mind? Why are you so stupid? Why were you born in the first place?

He laughed at your statement.

«You sure are authentic! I don't understand if you are incredibly stupid or incredibly smart.»

You twitched your lips.

Well, I know the answer to this one.

«How did you end up in the Marines?»

You blinked.

What?

The question surprised you so much you forgot to answer. When the expression on Kid's face turned to slight annoyance, you rushed some words in your mouth.

«I... it just happened, I suppose. I think... I think it was the only way to get away from my shitty hometown.»

«Ridiculous reason.»

Well, fuck you, Eustass Kid.

«Why not a pirate, then?»

«Because I don't want to make innocent people suffer.» you simply stated «I despise the ones who do, and I want to stop them.»

«Really?»

He got up and approached you, forcing you to raise your head as much as you could to look at him in the eyes.

«Stop me, then.»

Well, shit.

You suddenly felt something cold and sharp brushing against your jugular.

Moving only your orbs, you lowered your gaze just enough to see a knife floating in the air and pointing at your throat.

You didn't even see it coming.

Kid bent over you, his sadistic grin made you shiver.

«You are weak.» he said, dipping into the wound of your pride.

But you were so tired.

You closed your eyes.

«Then end this and kill me. You will accomplish nothing, but if that's the kind of shit you get off to, go ahead. No one will seek revenge or anything.»

You hurt yourself with your own words.

There was this tiny little light, buried deep into you chest, a minuscule hope you didn't dare to cultivate. But it was there, and you dreamt about it every night. The only person in that cold world that maybe cared about you might come. He was strong enough to save you.

So Aokiji didn't care, after all.

If the newspaper even bothered to spread the news of your capture, the only thing he probably felt reading it would be...

Disappointment.

Like everyone who looked at you, yourself included.

Despite you trying your best, you were just not good enough. Never been. Never would be.

Eustass Kid's voice pulled you back from those dark thoughts.

«I'm not killing you, birdie!» he laughed «You're fun! I can see you struggle in that little head of yours!»

He tapped your temple with his metal finger, hard. You moved aside to escape his touch and he snickered in amusement.

«Sick bastard.» you muttered.

«Oh, cut it out! I saw you during the battle today, covered in blood from head to toe and enjoying the shit out of it!»

You bit your lower lip.

«I didn't...»

«Yes you did, you deceiver bitch! Now get out or get naked.»

You quickly made your way out of the workshop.

You rushed to the taffrail, grasping it and sticking your head out, then threw up in the sea.

A few pirates stopped by to enjoy the show.

«YOU DON'T WANNA FUCK ME NOW, DO YOU?!» you shouted.

Another wave of nausea struck, but this time nothing came, at you were left gagging uselessly in the sea. Then you slowly slipped along the border, ending up seated on the wooden beams.

The weather was still nice, although nothing felt nice anymore.

What am I doing? What was I thinking?

«Marine girl.»

You opened one eye and looked at the doctor walking towards you, escorted by Heat.

Great, just great.

«Leave me alone.» you murmured, hiding your eyes in your hands «I have the right to freak out.»

The doctor sighed.

«It would be a pity for you to miss the party though.»

«Oh, a pity indeed!» you uttered, throwing your face to the sky. You just wanted to puke some more «I will enjoy the party so much! I will finally discover how many penises I can fit in my vagina, yay! And maybe in some other holes too!»

You stuck out your head again just in time.

The doctor and Heat exchanged a glance, then the little man turned to you, gently pulling you back from the taffrail and moving the hair from your sweaty face. You took deep long breaths to calm down.

«That won't happen.» he said quietly.

«Doctor.» Heat warned, but the other ignored him.

«The captain already gave the order. I believe he said something like "if someone expects to fuck the marine girl tonight, he'll better cut his dick off on his own and save me the trouble". He just doesn't want you to know, because he's a sadist and enjoys seeing you squirming in fear.»

You raised your sunken eyes on him.

«What.»

«...and now she knows.» Heat sighed «You weren't supposed to say that, doctor.»

«I had to stop the puking. It was my professional duty.» he stated.

Fuck Eustass Kid! Fuck him so much!

But you had to admit it felt a looooot better.

«I think I'll take a shower.» you grumbled, struggling to get back on your feet.

On your way to the cabin, you walked past a bunch of pirates who followed the scene.

«Show's over, assholes!»

You took a long shower and wore fresh shorts and a tank top. You were trying your best to dry your hair when the door of the cabin opened and Eustass Kid stepped in.

He glanced at you, then reached his closet and started foraging among his clothes.

«Wanna look sexy for tonight?»

God, why am I like this.

«You really have no instinct of self-preservation.»

«Sometimes I think so too.»

He tossed his fur on the bed, and you could see the big wound on his back.

It looked horrible.

Sure the doctor fixed it that morning, but the battle had ragged it open again.

«Doesn't it hurt?»

Once again, the words left your mouth before you could stop them.

«What?» he asked, still focused on the clothes.

«What? The chasm on you back!»

«Ha, that. No.»

«You should have the doctor treat it.»

«Are you worried about me, birdie?»

He tilted his head to offer you one of his nasty smirk.

You nodded.

«Extremely. Can't you see how worried I am?»

«I can see how dead you'll be if you insist on teasing me.»

Okay, got the message.

You sat on a corner of the bed, still dabbing your hair with the towel.

Kid changed his pants, not minding you at all.

«Woha!» you groaned, burying your face in the towel.

Kid burst in laughter.

«Aw, the marine birdie is a little prudish virgin!»

By the time he was done, you re-emerged from the fabric with a scowl.

«Who squealed, by the way?» he asked casually «I bet it was the doctor.»

«Who squealed what?»

«Don't even try, girl. A few minutes ago you were throwing up in the sea, and now you're here all cheeky.»

So he knows.

You snorted, bringing your knees to your chest.

It was almost unbelievable how things changed so many times in such a few hours.

You woke up as a prisoner, fought with the crew as a fellow, threw up for the anxiety of being raped to death by the end of the day, and now you were chatting with Eustass Kid. And without the constant fear of being slaughtered, for some reason.

Maybe you were just so confused your mind couldn't really feel the fear anymore.

He sat on his desk but in the movement you caught a flash of pain crossing his eyes. It lasted less than a second, but it was definitely there.

«You know, that wound is going to get infected if you don't take care of it.» you said quietly.

«Seriously, woman, why do you care?»

You shook your head.

«I don't know. Maybe I just...» you frowned, looking for the words.

Why didn't you kill him last night? The thought of the One Piece somehow crossed your mind, you remembered that.

Eustass Kid was a damn pirate, of course. A cruel pirate, even. But he was majestic, you couldn't deny that.

More than Strawhat. More than the Surgeon of Death. More than the Emperors themselves.

He was fitting to be the King of the Pirates.

And if he was really going to be, then it was almost... okay to die by his hand.

«Maybe I just don't want to get killed by some random pirate who dies from an infection. I might not be much, but I do have a pride.» you explained, eyes fixed on the sheets «If you find the One Piece, then it's okay.»

You felt his eyes burning your face, even if you weren't looking at him.

«Do you believe in the One Piece?»

Whitebeard's last words thundered in your ears, uninvited, but always present.

The One Piece is real!

You were at Marineford. You were fighting with all you had.

But those words.

As Sengoku and the admirals burned with rage when Edward Newgate spoke those words, you couldn't help it.

You couldn't help being filled with joy.

It is real...!

«I want to.»

The silence fell in the cabin and you nibbled at your inner cheek, uncomfortable.

Kid moved to the chair, leaning on the desk.

«Fix the stitches.» he said.

Your eyes widened.

«What?»

«You are able to, aren't you? Then do it.»

«But the doctor–»

«I gave you an order.»

This time, his voice sounded low and dangerous.

With your heartbeat running wild, you slowly climbed off the bed and made your way to the desk. The first aid kit was still there. You did your best to impose your fingers to stop trembling as you readjusted the wire to the needle.

It was totally different this time. He was awake and conscious.

His back was twice your size, white and scarred. The anatomy of his muscles was sculpted perfectly in every little detail.

You swallowed, then begun.

First, you disinfected the whole area. He didn't move an inch, not even when you pierced his skin with the needle. He really didn't seem to feel any pain now.

At first you were spasmodically tense, but you relaxed as work went by. It felt strange, like working on the massive body of a quiet beast.

«You have cold hands.» he said after a while.

«I-I'm almost done.» you murmured, tying the last suture.

At last you disinfected again, using sterile gauzes to cover the suture.

You noticed that, when your fingers brushed his skin, little goose bumps followed.

What a strange man. He doesn't even notice the stitches, and then.

Is it because of the cold hands?

«Done.» you stated, stepping back.

«Good.»

Kid stood, the sadist smirk back on his devilish features. Outside, the crew was starting to set the tables and open the first bottles.

«Let's go now, birdie. Just because they won't fuck you, it doesn't mean you can miss the party.»

«I'm...»

Confused.

«...flattered.»

He grabbed his fur and left the room without waiting any further.

You grabbed your head between your hands.

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 3.6K 14
It was hard, going back being a marine. Several clinical examinations, both physical and psychological. All the lies. When Sakazuki ordered you to es...
19.4K 628 7
Eustass Kidd, aka the king and alpha of One Piece island was having a problem. The place was fine, the people were happy, crime was down to a minimum...
76.2K 2.1K 24
Eustass Kid killed your Best friend the only person you had in this world how will you react to seeing him again one year later. I do not own one pie...
81.2K 4.2K 31
After past childhood traumas Y/N sets out to become a marine. After 15 years the feelings she once felt finally begin to catch up to her and memories...