My Roommate, The Fukboi (Boyx...

Galing kay CelineZella

Petite Theo Walcott struggles with rent and is forced to search for a roommate. But what poor little Theo did... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- All The Things I've Missed
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter! Part1!
Bonus (Smut) Chapter!

Bonus Chapter! Part2!

10.2K 355 114
Galing kay CelineZella

The doorbell rings and I stand up off of my knees and stretch. "You look so handsome." I smile and put some finishing touches on Thomas's hair before leaving the room to get the door. He groans but a small smile forms on his face.

"They're here!" I hear Addie shout and Louie starts barking.

I go over to the door and open it, first seeing  Mia with her black hair pulled up in a nice ponytail. Then I look over and see Aunt Claire with her hair pulled up in a tight bun. They both smile a big grin and hug me.

"Hello, hello." I say, smiling and hugging them back. Aunt Claire let's go of me and makes a weird sound between a squeal and giggle when she sees Addie.

"Oh my gosh! Aren't you just the prettiest girl EVER!" She pick Addie up and cuddles her in her arms. Addie laughs and hugs Claire.

"Gramma!" She giggles.

"Aw come on now. Don't hog her, Claire!" Mia pouts. I laugh and pull all of them inside and I close the door. I hear Thomas come from around the corner and he runs up to Mia.

Mia and Thomas are pretty close, even though I know she loves them all equally. I know Thomas is always close to Mia and always wants to sit beside her or on her lap. And knowing how Mia loves children, of course she'd spoil him.

Mia got a boyfriend a year or two ago and they've been really tight ever since also. She's so in love with him and I can tell he loves her too. His name is Mark and he's nice. I've hung out with him and gotten to know him and if he asks for Mia's hand, I'll say yes.

Calum comes out of the room and he comes up behind me, putting his hand on my waist as he greets Mia and Claire. I look up at him, unable to keep my eyes off of him. When he cleans up nice, he looks mighty fine. And even when he's lazy, he still looks good. He can pull of anything.

He feels my gazing and he looks down at me and smiles. I smile back, snuggling into his side. "We brought some food, Theo. I'll go get it." Mia says, opening the door.

"No it's fine. I got it." Calum beats Mia out of the door and she smiles.

"Why don't we all go sit down?" I say, leading the way into the living room. I cleaned up a bit while Tommy was getting ready and it looks decent. They all sit down on different couches, Mia and Tommy on my right and Claire and Addie to my left.

"I just love this place, Theo. You did good." Aunt Claire says, looking around while Addie positions herself on Claire's lap. Louie jumps up onto my couch and lays his head on my lap. I smile down at him and scratch behind his ear softly.

"We're looking for other ones. I love this house too but I want something better. I want a big backyard with a pool and a shed and stairs and a long hallway." I smile down at Louie, seeing him close his eyes and sigh softly.

Calum comes back in, setting the food down on the kitchen counter. "Pie!" He grins, holding it up in the air. I laugh and Mia nods her head.

"Its mostly desserts." She looks over at me and smiles.

Calum comes over and sits down by me, waking Louie up. "So, Aunt Claire, how are you?" I ask, looking over at her.

"It's going good. The weather is pretty nice and I was-"

"No, Claire. I meant how are YOU?" I smile and she blinks and says 'oh'. I chuckle.

"Well I've been eating a lot better and I've given up coffee. I excersise a lot more and I'm taking therapy. They say it's not as bad as it was before and it may take awhile and it may not even fully go away." She frowns but shrugs. Addie plays with her bun, staring at her and touching her face.

"I'm mostly the one that made her change her eating habits." Mia smiles, patting Tommy's knee as he lays spread out on the couch, his hair that I fixed up so neatly now messing up.

"Yeah yeah." Claire smiles, messing with Addie's dress.

"I'll be right back." Calum says, standing up and going down the hall. I watch after him. He put on a nice grey button up dress shirt with dark pants. He looked really nice and put together unlike me. I just threw on a nice shirt and pants and I didn't even fix my hair.

"Is he okay?" Mia asks. I turn around and look back over at her. Tommy looked from me to Mia and then frowned.

"Yeah. I'll go check." I move Louie, apologizing quietly, and I follow after Calum.

The door was cracked so I just pushed it open and walked in. He's standing by our dresser, holding something in his hands. He hears me as soon as I walk in and he turns around. 

"What's up?" I ask curiously, closing the door softly and walking over to him. His sleeves are rolled up and it makes his whole look ten times better and ten times harder for me to control myself.

"The ceiling." He smiles softly, putting whatever he had in his pocket and grabbing me by my hips and pulling me closer to him.

I roll my eyes and glare. "No, really?"

He bites his lip and touches my cheek softly. "You keep rolling your eyes all the time and they'll get stuck like that." He smiles.

I roll my eyes again, actually not meaning to do it on purpose. And then I start laughing and he joins in."Shut up."

He tucks my hair behind my ear and I feel little shocks left in his trail. "Your sass is my life." He leans down and kisses me.

I close my eyes and kiss him back. I grip his arm softly and lean up so I can kiss him better.

He leans back and sighs softly. "Go ahead and go back. I'll be out there in a minute." He smiles, squeezing my side softly and then letting go.

"Are you sure?" I look into his eyes and see he's hiding something but I drop it.

"Yeah." He smiles and I turn back around and walk out of the room, closing the door to give him his privacy.

"So he's okay?" Claire asks, her and Mia both turning and looking over at me. They were standing by the counter, the desserts spread on the counter while Tommy and Addie watched tv on the couch.

"Oh yeah. He's fine." I walk over and stand by Mia, looking at the desserts. And then I notice two bottles of champagne and wine by the fridge. "What's that?" I ask, looking over at the drinks.

"Oh." Mia looks over at Claire and they share a look that I don't understand.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I glance at both of them, confused.

"Theo." I turn around and look for whoever said my name. Calum is standing up tall, his chin up at an angle and his hands behind his back. Even though he looks as if he's unaffected, I've known him long enough to see in his eyes that somethings up.

"What is it? What's going on?" I turn and look at Mai and Claire too and they are both standing beside each other, giggling and smiling.

"You know I remember the first time I met you. I remember thinking that you weren't my type at all. You were so petite and delicate, your curly black hair and ice blue eyes. I thought you would end up just being another new kid and that I shouldn't even think about you too much."

"But I've changed so much over time. You've changed me, Theo. And so now here I am..." He kneels down and I gasp, my eyes going wide and my breath stopping. "Asking the love of my life, you, Theodore Walcott.....will you marry me?" And then he opens that little black box, revealing a silver ring with a single diamond shining brightly on it.

I feel the tears well up in my eyes and I didn't speak for awhile. I know what I want to say but I know I'll start crying really hard if I speak.

I see his face falter a little when I don't speak so I smile, leaning down and kissing him softly on his lips. We kiss for awhile and then I lean back and he opens his eyes. I put my forehead on his and nod my head. "Yes." I whisper onto his lips.

He exhales, a sigh of relief, and then he starts laughing. He stands up quickly and he picks me up, squeezing my body against his.

I finally get to marry the man I love. I know that this man is the one I want to be with for the rest of my life. I know he'll take care of me and love me forever. I know we'll raise these two beautiful kids together and we'll be a happy family.

I feel little arms wrap around our legs and I look down and see Thomas and Addison hugging our legs, looking up at us with big smiles on their faces.

"I love you daddies!" They both say, hugging us tighter. Mia and Claire come over and congratulat us also.

"Champagne!" Mia cheers. We all laugh and I look back over at Calum. He catches my eyes and he leans over and kisses me harder this time. I wrap my arms around his neck and I give him my everything.

The doorbell rings and we part. I look over and Mia goes to answer it. "Hello!" A squeaky voice says. The door opens wider and there stood a petite redheaded girl with sparkly green eyes.

"Sammy!" Me and Calum both say at the same time.

"Ahh!" She smiles and runs up to us both, engulfing us in a big hug. "Congratulations, love birds!" She giggles, squeezing the life out of me with her small arms. She lets go and she smiles. "I'll watch Thomas and Addison when your on your honeymoon." She winks and then giggles again.

We've both gotten so much closer to Samantha and there hasn't been one moment where I've ever thought bad about her. She's my best friend and I love her so much. I don't know what I'd be able to do without her.

"Thank you, Sammy." I laugh. Tears were still running down my face and I had to get a napkin to wipe my nose.

We were all now huddled in the kitchen, getting a slice of cake and pie and a slice of everything.

As I opened the fridge to get me a glass of milk, I feel arms wrap around my waist. This move was so usual and I already recognized who this was.

"Yes, Calum?" I giggle, slowly turning around. He smiles down at me and he kisses my forehead softly.

"You make me so happy, Theo. So happy." He sighs and he pulls me closer to him. I still can't get over the fact that he just proposed to me.

"Ditto." I smile, kissing the corner of his mouth softly. I give him random kisses all over his face, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you, Theodore." He mumbles, sighing happily again. He rests his forehead on my shoulder and hugs me.

"I love you so much also, Calum. Don't ever leave me." I whisper into his hair, hugging him tightly.

And now I can live happily with my two kids, my dog, and now engaged to the love of my life. I wouldn't change a single thing about this.

                                    ***

Again, sorry for taking so long to post these last few chapters and I will be publishing a bonus smut chapter very very soon to make you all happy.

Thank you for everything and have a nice day!

~ CelineZella

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

149K 7.6K 26
*NOTE: Because I write this series for an independent publisher, I can't post the entire series on wattpad. I am posting the first book of the first...
103K 5.1K 29
Jamie is excited to finally be on campus. It's time to find his kind of people - gay, that is. Instead, he finds a blindingly handsome straight guy w...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
9.9K 115 17
(Book 1 in THE PEACH-POUNDING PETERS OF PETERSON HALL series.) Welcome to Port Pelle College, where all the action starts and ends on the fourth flo...