Keep It On The Real

Por theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 © I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

39

9.2K 321 38
Por theyhatedime

                               Mamé's POV

"We need plastic forks and shit too, we are not using my glass plates." I spoke as Jas, Siya and I walked through the grocery store.

"Wasn't planning on it, we know how you get over allat silverware." Siya spoke.

"Y'all, I'm really finna cry. My unc coming home forreal." Jas spoke as shook her head.

Yatta's dad was getting released today, which is a whole month earlier than he's supposed to. This will be everyone's first time seeing him in person for about 7 years. But for me, it'll be my first time ever. For some reason, I'm very nervous. As if we haven't met each other before when he calls or we go by to see him. I'm just excited to see Yatta's reaction, and have his father meet Kj.

Gianna hasn't met him in person either, and even though he's not her real grandfather, he's been talking to her over the phone and through jail visits since she was just a baby.

We were going to be having family over at the house, to celebrate his release from jail. Yatta doesn't really know much of any side of his family, nor does he really fuck with them. So it was only going to be close family members and friends who he's known for years and that knew his father.

I already know he doesn't want a lot of people in our house, especially since he wouldn't be able to keep an eye on all of them. So I made sure I knew exactly how many people were coming, and let them all know what area's were restricted.

The whole gang was in on what was going on, so after their session in the studio, they were going to make their way back home. I was going to let them know when we were finished though, so they wouldn't come home at the wrong time.

"This is real crazy, I can't wait to see Yatta's reaction." Siya shook her head.

"I already know he gon cry, you know how he is about his dad. He always talking about how much he misses him."

"I'm already knowin." Jas added.

Once we finished up paying for all of our items, we headed out of the grocery store and towards my car. We loaded our things into the trunk, and we out of there.

_______________________________

Yatta's POV

"Ain't no friends in this bitch, on everything." Keezy passed me a wood and I took a hit.

"Yadadamean, its really crazy tho. I known y'all niggas my whole life, y'all ain't neva switch on me. That's real." I spoke.

"On Cork." Milli checked his vibrating phone. "We best start heading out tho, we been in this bitch long enough."

"Fashoo." I spoke.

"Niggas really recorded this song in one day though, we getting shit done forreal." KE dapped me up.

We got into Keezy's big, black ass Escalade, and were out of there. Once we pulled up in the driveway of my crib, all these niggas got out with me. I looked at them like they were crazy and they just stared at me. "What y'all niggas doin?"

"Nigga, what is you doin?" Tiggz looked at me.

"Im finna go shower, eat, play with my son son, then get some good loving from my wifey. What y'all doing?" I stood in front of the door.

"We tryna do the same shit." His dumb ass spoke.

"Minus the wifey thing." Milli nudged him, because he had me all the way fucked up not excluding the last part.

"Yea, that's what I meant." He waved us off.

"You not showering in my shit, and don't even touch my twin withcho dirty ass hands." I mugged him, unlocking the front door.

My jaw dropped once I saw my pops holding Kj. "Blood."

He looked up, and a huge smile grew on his face as he stood up. Everyone watched my facial expressions as I still stood shocked. "Aww mayne, what the fuck!" I could believe it as he pulled me into a tight hug.

I'm usually not for hugging another grown ass man, but I really did miss my OG. This shit is really crazy, because I wasn't expecting to see him for a whole month.

"Aww." Jasmine and Mamé were already crying, holding onto each other and shit.

"Damn pops! This shit crazy." We pulled away after a long ass time of just hugging.

"My unc, big Ken!" Keezy and the rest of the gang came to dap him up. I couldn't stop staring at this nigga, because this shit seemed so unreal.

"I missed you, son."

I shook my head, with a smile still plastered on my face. "I missed you too, dawg. This shit so crazy." I kept shaking my head as I ran my hands over my face. A nigga was dead ass about to cry, so I kept rubbing my eyes so that I wouldn't.

It was awkward as hell with basically all eyes on us, so me and my OG sat down to catch up. We were really just talking about anything, but then we switched the conversation to the Fare Game business and this apartment that I got him. I was gonna give him some money too, just to get started off and settled in. I wouldn't take no for an answer, so he soon gave in and agreed, thanking me also.

"Shit, you got a nigga in tears." I shook my head as I wiped my face.

"It's been too fuckin long, mayne! Yo ass done grew up, forreal."

"Look at you, nigga got big up inna pen."

"Been lifting and reading. I see yo ass finally got some height." He laughed and I smacked my lips.

The last time we saw each other in person, I was barely 5'4. My people would tell me that I was taking over my mother's height, but I grew the fuck up and hit 6'3. My pops stood 6 foot nothing, the average to me now.

They must've took him to get a hair cut and bought him some clothes, because he had a white Polo shirt and Air Forces on. His hair was cut low with a sharp line up, and I could see some waves already coming in. It was definitely that Haitian that we got. That Puerto Rican shit gave me my texture though.

I'm just a little bit lighter than him, but I'm for sure his twin. It was crazy to have 3 generations up in this room forreal. I flicked up with KJ and my pops, and flooded my page, letting niggas know that a real Filmore OG was home.

I was talking to him this whole time, and I realized that I didn't even speak to anyone else. As we went to go get food, I spoke to a couple family members and friends from Filmore and Sunnydale. After speaking to my aunt, Siya and Jas, Tamia and Gianna, I looked around for Mamé and my twin.

I spotted her walking up the stairs, carrying Karl who was completely knocked out. I smiled to myself and made my way up to our room after her.

She looked my way once she heard the door open. "Hey baby."

I closed the door behind myself. "You good?"

"Yea, Im fine." She smiled, giving me a kiss.

"I forreal appreciate what you did for my pops and shit, shorty."

"You know I got you." She looked up at me.

I really didn't know what to say right now, but I just wanted to hug her and that's what I did. I started kissing on her neck and she giggled, talking about how it tickled. I didn't care though. I backed up into our bed and fell back so that she was on top of me. "Lemme get a quickie in." I rubbed on her thighs some.

"The baby's in here." Her scary ass spoke.

I smacked my lips. "Girl, he out like a light. You just scary."

"I'm scary?" She raised a brow, unbuckling my belt.

"That's what I'm talm bout." I put my hands back, allowing her to do whatever she wanted to do.

"Lemme get a kiss." I looked up at her, admiring her glossy ass lips.

"The tip first." She stuck her tongue out.

"It's like that? Shit, say no more." I let her do her thing on me.
_______________________________

Short and just a filler, but the next chapter is going to have a lot 😆.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 45.3K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
Self Made (Urban) Por Yas

Ficción General

142K 2.7K 34
- (No Description) unedited. Make sure to comment and vote please © COPYRIGHT 2...
66.5K 3.5K 90
Cause only I can make you feel the way you feel Time to make you feel it for real
195K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U