Without You, I'm A Lost Boy

By zaynandbeau

Luke Hemmings, singer and guitarist for 5sos, also a dedicated boyfriend. Not all is easy, as he's off tourin... More

Without You I'm A Lost Boy
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

3

25 0 0
By zaynandbeau

The next week I spend studying like crazy. Everyday after school Ella and I would go to the library and study like no tomorrow. Zoey and Claire and I studied during lunch and went through everything to study together. The day of the finals I sat in class waiting to get home. When I finally filled in that last bubble I grabbed my bag and left school. That night I had my flight out to Sydney and I needed to pack. The car picks me up and takes me back to the loft. I pull out my big black suitcase and put skirts, dresses, shorts, pants, shirts, sweaters, and everything i need. I go into my bathroom and put some makeup, hair products, and other things into my bag. "Kennedy you here?" I hear Ella yell. "I'm packing!" I yell back. She comes and sits in my room. "Mom asked me to drop you off at the airport," she says. "Okay," I smile. I put my laptop, phone, chargers, magazines, and anything else in my purse. "You excited," Ella asks. "Very," I smile. "I'm excited for you!" she laughs. "I will text you and send you pictures and stuff," I laugh. "Okay," she laughs. I zip up my bag and change into high waisted leggings, a lace brallete, and Luke's blue flannel. "Can you hand me my boots?" I ask Ella. She nods and hands me them. I take my big sunglasses and throw my purse on and grab my suitcase. "Lets go," I laugh. Ella grabs the keys and we walk down to the car and get in. Ella drives to JFK airport and drops me off. "Thank you," I smile hugging her before I go inside. "I love you," she says. "Love you too," I smile. I walk inside and send my suitcase to the plane. I check into my flight and go through security. With my sunglasses over my face I get some iced coffee and walk to my gate. "Kennedy?" I hear someone say. I turn around and see a few girls standing together. "Hi," I say waving. "Are you Kennedy Pierce?" one of them asks. "Ya," I laugh. "We love you, and Luke," they say. "Thanks," I laugh. They ask me to take pictures with each of them and I gladly take them. "Can you guys wait until the boys next show to post those?" I ask. "Are you surprising him?!" one girl asks. I laugh and nod. "That's so cute! And it's the last day of tour!" they squeal. "I know I'm excited," I laugh. "Flight 657 to Sydney Australia is now boarding," the intercom says. "Well I've got to go, it was great meeting you," I smile waving to the girls. I hike my purse up my arm and board the flight.

After a 3 hour lay over at LAX and finally taking off to Sydney I land with ease. When we get off the plane I call Liz. "Hi, I just landed," I say. "Oh good!" she squeals, "take a cab to the venue and you can bring your bags backstage!" "Sounds great," I smile. "I'll meet you at the doors," she says. "See you then," I say hanging up. I get my suitcase and hail a cab to the venue. When I pull up a few girls are outside and see me walk in. They scream and run towards me. I hurry by the doors and Liz is standing there waiting for me. Security holds the girls off and I walk and put my bags in the back. I hug Liz hello and she gives me an all access pass. "The boys have already started," she says. "I'm going to watch from the side," I say as she walks off with her camera. I walk around the hallways and I make my way to the stage. The boys are in between songs and Ashton sees me from his drum set. I hold my finger up so he doesn't say anything and he nods. "Alright guys here's our next song it's called Lost Boy," Calum says. Ashton looks over at me and they all start playing and singing. Ashton drops his sticks when Luke starts singing the chorus and runs over to me. Like sings, "I need to find you, is anybody there who can rescue somebody like me? Because I've been waiting for somebody like you, for somebody like you, because without you I'm a lost boy." Ashton pushes me onto the stage and sits me in front of everyone on his drum set. Everyone screams and cheers and I grab his sticks and hit randomly. Ashton laughs and pulls another stool and takes the sticks and plays the song. When the song is about to end and the guys sing, "Come find me," repeatedly Luke turns around and sees me. I wave and his mouth drops open and he runs up and grabs me. Calum and Michael finish the song as Luke and I stand there hugging. Everyone screams and Luke holds me against him. I stick my head in his neck and he whispers in my ear. "I love you, I love you, I love you," he says repeatedly. I laugh and kiss his cheek. "Kennedy!" Calum yells when they finish the song. I laugh and wave and walk off stage and Luke follows me. "I'm so happy you're here," he smiles kissing me once we're off the stage. I kiss him hard and push him back, "go finish your show!" He smiles and heads off to keep performing. I watch from the edge of the stage and during Beside You Luke keeps looking at me and smiling. I smile back and when he moves around the stage at one point he stands in front of me and I laugh and he pulls me foreword and kisses me. I jump back off stage and he laughs and goes back to performing. I laugh to myself and continue watching them. Michael flips me off from stage and I flip him off right back. He laughs and they dance around and finish their set. "Thank you all for coming out!" Luke says. They do a final bow and Luke runs off stage and picks me up. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. He picks me up off my feet and spins me around. "I'm so happy," he laughs. "Me too," I laugh. Luke puts me down and wraps his arms around me and I walk in front of him. "That was so cute!" Liz laughs when she sees us. We all laugh and Luke gasps, "you planned this?" "Of course," Liz laughs. Luke laughs and I grab my suitcase and follow Luke to the bus. Fans stand all around and Luke waves to them. Luke lifts me onto his back and carries me inside their tour bus. "I'm so happy you're here," Luke says letting me go. "Me too," I smile kissing him. "I missed this," he smiles holding my hips and kissing me. I laugh and he yawns in between kisses. "How much sleep have you gotten?" I ask. "Like a few hours," he yawns again. "Lets sleep then," I say. "Get on in," he says holding his hand out to the small bunk. I crawl in and he crawls next to me. "There's not enough room," I giggle. "Here," he says laying me down on top of him. I laugh and kiss him. "Close the thing," Luke says. I pull the cover over so no one can see us and he kisses me. "I fucking love you," he says kissing me again. "I love you too," I laugh. We lay there and both close our eyes and drift to sleep. "Kennedy," I hear Luke whisper. I open my eyes and it's pitch black. "We're home," he says rubbing my arm. I slide out of his bunk and grab my purse and suitcase. Luke takes my tired hand and leads me into his house. "I love this house, I remember the last time I was here," I laugh. "Me too," he chuckles. Liz unlocks the door and we walk into Luke's room. I lay down on his bed and throw my bags to the slide. "Let me take off your shoes," Luke says holding my leg. I lift my legs and he takes my boots off and lays them next to his bed. "Come here," I say crawling under the covers. He smiles and takes off his shirt and pants. I take off the flannel and lay there in my leggings and bralete. "You're so pretty," Luke says sleepily. I giggle and lay down next to him. His arms hook around my waist and his arm protectively covers me. My back presses against his chest and his warm breath warns my neck. I feel his heart beat slow and I close my eyes to the sound of his breathing.

I open my eyes and the sun shines through Luke's windows. I roll over and Luke is laying there sleeping. I giggle and his arms tighten around me. His lips curl into a smile and he pulls himself on top of me. "Morning," I laugh. "Hello," he smiles opening his eyes. His blue eyes crinkle as he smiles and I lean up and kiss him lightly. "Breakfast!" Liz yells. Luke groans and sticks his head in my neck. "Come on," I say pushing him off me. I pull on one of his shirts and walk out to the kitchen. "How'd you sleep?" Liz asks me. "Really well," I smile. "That's great!" she smiles, "sadly again Ben and Jack aren't here!" "Dang," I frown. I never got to see his brothers. They were always busy doing things. Luke follows out in sweat pants and sits next to me at the table. "Here's some fruit and toast, I have to go do some things today. But the car is here and you guys can do whatever," Liz smiles and leaves the house. "Whatever we want hm?" Luke says winking at me. I laugh and we both sit there eating and laughing. There's a knock on the door and Luke goes to open in. Calum and Michael walk in and see me. "Oh," they both say. "Hi?" I laugh. "We came over for a guy day," Cal says. "You guys can have your guy day, I'm not going to girl it up," I laugh. "I guess," Mike says. "Unless you want to paint each other's nails and talk about our sex lives," I smirk. Luke laughs and Calum rolls his eyes. "We just want to play Fifa," Mikey says. "Then play fifa," I laugh. I take our dishes and put them in the sink and wash them. The guys go into Luke's room and I hear them talking. "Why haven't you had sex with her yet?" Calum asks. "She doesn't want to yet, I'm not going to make her," Luke says. "I bet she wants to, she just doesn't want to miss you inside her," Michael says. I laugh a little and Cal laughs, "man I would have hit that ass already. Kennedy is fit." "She is, I know. That's why she's mine," Luke says. I smile at Luke's defensiveness and walk into Luke's room. Michael and Calum look at me with big eyes as I sit down on Luke's lap on his bed. "What?" I ask innocently. "Nothing," they say holding their hands up. Theres a knock on the door and I get up and answer it. Ashton stands there smiling, "hey Ken!" "Come on in," I laugh. "Lets go to the beach," Ashton says. Michael groans and we all beg him. "For fucks sake fine," Mikey says. We all cheer and I change into my bikini and pull over shorts and a tank top. The guys all change and we plan to meet up at the beach. "I'm excited," I smile as Luke changes. "You haven't been to the beach in a while huh?" He asks. I shake my head and he laughs, "get pumped." We get into the car and drive down the beach where the guys are already in the water. Luke and I lay out our towels and he takes off his shirt and I pull my shorts and top off. "Sunscreen?" I ask Luke. He has me turn around and he rubs it into my back and I put it on my face and body. I rub it onto Luke's back and we both run into the water. "Shit!" I hiss at the cold. Luke laughs and picks me up. "I swear to god Luke if you throw me-" but I'm already cut off by the water covering me. "Lucas!" I scream. He stands there laughing and I jump on his back and push him under. The guys all laugh and we end up having a chicken fight. Me against Calum. I push Calum down and he comes up sputtering. "What bitch," I laugh. He laughs and I decide to lay out and tan for a little. Michael comes and sits underneath the umbrella in a huff. "Afraid of a little sunlight?" I tease. Michael sticks his tongue out at me and I laugh and lay back down. "Kennedy," Ashton calls. I sit up and look at the guys out in the ocean. "Luke has a boner," Ashton screams. "Oh fuck off!" Luke yells at him. I laugh and Luke's cheeks are burning. "Come help him out!" Cal yells giving the air a handjob. I laugh and get up and walk back into the water. Luke is standing in the water with his hands over his face. "Come on," I laugh pulling his hands away. He peeks out at me and I can't help but laugh, "why do you have a boner?" "Because.." he starts. "Because you're fucking hot," Calum says. "Piss off Cal!" Luke says. Cal and Ashton walk back to the water. "Oh," I laugh, "I didn't think I could ever do that." "Of course you can babe," Luke smiles. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. He pulls me against him and I feel his erection. I burst into laughter and Luke blushes and turns away. "Oh babe!" I say standing between him and the water. "It's a big compliment," I giggle. "I'm embarrassed," Luke says. "Don't be," I smile kissing him. "You're not helping," he says between kisses. "Oh, um i don't know how to help," I laugh. "Sex," Luke jokes. I laugh and he kisses me again. "Oh shit," I say looking at the huge wave behind him. He grabs me and jumps before it crashes into the two of us. We go right over the top of it and Luke wraps my legs around him. "Luke," I laugh. "I have a fucking boner what am I supposed to do," he laughs. "I don't know.. jack off or something?" I laugh. "But you're here," he groans. "So I'll leave and you can jack off," I say going to put my legs down. "No," Luke say grabbing my leg, "the guys will know." "I can.. um.." I giggle. "Would you really?" Luke asks. "I don't see why not," I laugh. Luke turns so my back is to the boys and we're both mostly under the water. "Shit Ken," he laughs. I giggle and kiss him and slide my hand down his shorts.

At six we finish hanging out at the beach and plan on driving around later all together. Luke and I get back to his house to shower and he laughs as we walk inside. "I can't believe you gave me a hand job in the ocean," Luke laughs. I laugh and shake my head. We throw our beach bags on his bedroom floor. "I'm gonna shower," I say. "Can I join?" Luke laughs. "If you want to," I wink. I walk into the bathroom in my swimsuit and he runs after me to the door. "Wait seriously?" he says. "Sure," I giggle turning the water on. "Well ya I'll join," Luke says. I laugh and get into the water with my swimsuit on. "Wait why do you have your swimsuit on?" Luke calls. "So I can wash it at the same time," I say as the water runs over me. The shower curtain moves back and Luke peeks in. "Okay," he says jumping in. "You're a freak," I laugh. He smiles and we switch being under the water and washing our hair. "I'm all sandy," I groan. "Here," Luke says having me stand under the water. He grabs a washcloth and puts some soap on it and washes my back for me. I smile and wash his after. "Thank you," I smile kissing him. He laughs and kisses me back. "Can we just take these off," Luke chuckles as he slides his hands over my swimsuit bottoms. "I'm not losing my virginity in a shower," I laugh smacking his hand away. "But then you'll remember it forever!" Luke chuckles. I roll my eyes and wrap myself in a towel. I cover my body and throw my swimsuit into the bathroom sink. "Hey!" Luke yells after me. I laugh and he runs in after me with a towel on. "Cute outfit," I giggle. "You too," he laughs closing the door. "Ken you know you're beautiful don't you?" he asks. My cheeks heat up and Luke walks towards me. His hand runs up my arm and up to my cheek. He kisses me softly and passionately. "I just want you to be safe," Luke says. "I'm always safe with you," I whisper. "Good," he smiles. I sit on his bed as Luke looks for clothes and I turn to him. "I think I'm ready," I say. "For what?" Luke asks. "Y'know," I say shyly. "Oh," Luke turns around and sits next to me, "are you sure?" "Yes, I love you," I say. "I love you too," he says. His hands run up my cheeks and he kisses me passionately. I lay my back onto the bed and Luke crawls over me. His hands trace over my body under neath the towel and he pulls it away from my body. He throws his towel to the side and I run my fingers through his hair. "Are you sure?" Luke asks. I nod and he reaches over to his bedside table and grabs a condom. He slips it on and kisses me again. "I love you," he says as he kisses down my chest. I close my eyes and he kisses down on my core. I bite my lip and remember the feeling of his lip piercing against me from before. Luke and I had done other things, but never gone all the way. Luke leans up against me and looks me in the eye. "Ready?" he asks. I nod and he takes my hand as he enters me slowly. I bite my lip and Luke kisses my forehead. The pain is so much and my eyes start tearing up. "Oh no, I'm sorry," Luke says about to pull out. "No," I say grabbing his arm. He keeps going in and soon enough the pain is gone. Luke groans into my ear and keeps asking me if I'm okay. His bedroom echoes with moans of pleasure as we both reach our climaxes. "Are you okay?" Luke asks laying down beside me. "Ya," I say out of breath. "You were great babe," he smiles kissing my forehead. I laugh and he wraps his arms around me and cuddles into me. "I love you," Luke says. "I love you too," I smile kissing him. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yes," I laugh, "I always am with you." He smiles and holds me against him. We lay like that for a while until Luke's phone rings. "Hello?" he answers. "Let me ask," he says turning to me, "there's a party tonight. Some kids I know are going to be there. Want to go?" "Sure," I smile. "Ya, pick us up. See you then," Luke says. "What time are we going?" I ask. "It starts at eight," he says. I look at the clock and it's already seven thirty. "Shit," I say getting up. I pull on some shorts and a tank top and put on a little mascara. "I have sex hair," I laugh looking at my huge hair. "Me too," Luke laughs standing behind me. His hair is standing up on all points. He pulls on a SnapBack and we both are in shorts and tank tops. "Ashton's here," he says taking my hand. I smile and hold his hand and we head to the party.

"It's crazy here," I laugh as we walk inside. People are dancing, making out, smoking, and getting drunk. "Hemmings!" I hear someone yell. Luke takes my hand protectively and turns to the guy. "Hey Charlie," Luke smiles at the super tall guy. "Who's this?" Charlie says. "Kennedy, my girlfriend," Luke says. "Hi," I smile. "American girl!" Charlie laughs. I blush and Luke holds me close to him. "James said to find him when you can," Charlie says. "Who's James?" I ask when he walks away. "He's a really cool guy, you'll like him," Luke smiles leading me through people. "Lucas!" another really tall guy says coming up and hugging Luke. Luke lets go of my hand and three girls sitting on the couch smile at me. I smile back and Luke takes my hand back. "James this is Kennedy," Luke says. "This is the girl you won't shut up about?" James laughs shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you," I laugh. "Wait this is Kennedy?" one of the girls on the couch says. "That's me," I smile. "The American girl!" The others say. "This is Nadia, Lindsey, and Cassidy," Luke says. "Hi," I smile. "We've heard so much about you! Come sit!" Cassidy says. They make a spot for me and Luke smiles for me to go. I sit in between Cassidy and Nadia and they start asking me questions. "So how did you and Luke meet?" Lindsey asks. "Our moms are friends, and we came out to visit them once around four years ago and we because really good friends," I smile. "How long have you been dating?" Nadia asks. "It'll be eleven months next week," I smile. "Cute!" another girl squeals. I laugh and nod. "So what do you do?" she asks. "I'm in school," I say. "What year?" Lindsey asks. "I'm a senior," I say. They look at me curiously and I mentally hit myself in the face. "Year twelve," I correct myself. They all nod and we sit around and talk for a while. "Kennedy come here," Luke says holding his hand out. I take it and say bye to the girls. "Thought I would save you from being bombarded with questions," he chuckles handing me a bottle of water. "Are we the babies here?" I laugh. "Pretty much," Luke laughs. I laugh and we both stand around and dance. "Do you remember when we first met?" I ask him. He laughs, "of course. You and your family flew down here an my mom told me to be a gentlemen. She told me you were gorgeous and when I met you I knew that you beat that. You were dating that guy, what's his name, and I was jealous." "You were dating that girl though!" I laugh. "I know, but then once I talked to you I knew I would always have feelings for you," he smiles kissing my forehead. "Did you... break up with her for me?" I ask. "Yes," Luke says. "Oh my god," I say covering my mouth. "It's okay," he smiles, "almost every song I wrote was about you. Heartbreak Girl, Beside You, Wherever You Are, Out Of My Limit, Try Hard, Lost Boy, Too Late, Good Girls Are Bad Girls, and many others." I laugh at the last one, "because I would sneak out to meet that guy?" "Yup," he chuckles. "I love you," I smile kissing him. "I love you too," he smiles. He runs his hands over my hair and I hold his forearms. "Enough of this," Ashton says grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder. "Ash!" I scream as he walks out of the house. "Ashton put her down!" Luke yells, "you're wasted!" "I am not," Ashton says turning around. My butt is up in the air and Luke's hands grab my legs and he pulls me down. I laugh and grab onto Luke. "You're safe," he smiles holding me. "Im driving you home," Luke says grabbing Ashton's keys from him. "Just drop me off at Cal's he was supposed to come party," Ash cries. We all laugh and drive down to Calum's house. "Bye!" Ashton smiles running into his house. "I'll bring his car to him tomorrow," Luke says as I crawl into the passenger seat next to him. "Lets go home," Luke smiles taking my hand. We drive around the neighborhood and end up at Luke's house quickly. "Inside we go my dear," Luke laughs taking my hand. I laugh and we go I see the house together. "It smells good," I smile breathing in the scent. "I made cookies!" Liz laughs in the kitchen. "Cookies!" Luke yells running to them. We take a plate into his room and lay on his bed as we fall asleep. "How do you feel?" He asks wrapping his arms around me. "A little sore, but I'm okay," I smile kissing him. "Do you regret it?" he asks. "Not at all," I smile. "I love you," he says. "I love you too," I smile. He pulls himself over me and lays his head in my neck. I smile and play with his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 43 40
Hi my name is Wendy! me and my best friend mally go to see 5SOS what happens when i get dared to ask them something and it changes me and Mallorys li...
26.3K 1.1K 29
"Happy 18th Birthday." She says with a smile giving you the parcel. You un-wrap it to find the 5SOS album and 2 5SOS posters. "Thank You So Much!" Yo...
3.8K 571 76
TW: SLEF HARM - DEPRESSION - SUICIDE- MISCARRIAGE Alex a barely surviving her days , the only thing keeping her afloat was her favorite band 5sos. H...
8.2K 271 90
All of the 5SOS lyrics! INCLUDING C A L M