TARNISHING HER PURITY

Od His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... Viac

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 3: Alone

4.2K 175 65
Od His_Girl2000

Jaebum POV:

The thought of me being stuck behind these bars for years scares me just like how it would scare any normal 14 year old. I have heard a lot of rumours about prisons most of them from my mum since she has a lot of experience. My dad was always in and out sometimes over little things like theft and sometimes for big things like attempted murder, right now I think he is still in prison I dont really know he doesnt stay in touch with me.

I can't believe that Jonathan is smoking especially since he is the son of a very religious man. His dad always told us to stay away from the demons in the streets aka Mark but now he is one of them. I can't get into trouble because of him, its not fair.

"Mark Tuna! Mark Tuna!" One of the officers shout and the dark haired boy gets up from his seat in the cell and rolls his eyes at the officer.

"For fucks sake John its Tuan not Tuna. It's T U AN not T U N A" Mark corrects the officer who just scoffs and opens the cell allowing Mark to leave.

"I would say I hope this is the last time I'll see you but we both know that aint possible" the officer sighs making Mark give him a pat on the back.

"So who bailed me out this time?" Mark asks the officer.

"Erm Jinyoung" he answers as he looks through the notepad in his hands.

"Excuse me but has anyone come to bail me out?" I ask the officer whilst clenching onto the prison bars. He looks down on his notepad and begins yo shake his head.

"Did you call your mum-"

"There's no point she wouldn't bail my dad out so she won't bail me out either" I cut him off. I can see him begin to bite the inside of his cheek as he continues to look through his notepad.

"You see the person's number that you gave us to call denied knowing you. Are you sure there isn't anybody else to call?" He asks me and I nod my head making him sigh. I'm pretty sure that I gave him Mrs Moore's number correctly but why would she deny knowing me? She told me that I was always welcomed.

"I'll take him" Mark speaks up catching us both off guard. We look at the dark haired skinny boy in awe as he causally chews his gum.

"Erm if you want to, technically I can't stop you" the officer shrugs. Mark takes a pen from the officer's front pocket and signs a sheet of paper on the notepad before taking the keys to the cell from the front desk and letting me out of the cell.

"Come on pretty boy" he says as he begins to walk towards the reception where we collect our items. I'm a bit confused, I have always hated Mark and wanted nothing to do with him so why is he being so nice to me? We walk out of the station and outside there is a group of teenage boys in school uniforms and with bikes.

"Yo Mark! What the fuck bro you gettin jacked up by the Feds every week man" a muscular mixed race boy approaches Mark and gives him a hug whilst I stand in the background and observe.

"I'm sick and tired of bailing your ass out all the time, my parents are gonna start asking me what I'm spending my money on" another boy says but this boy unlike the rest of them seems to have class, his hair is slicked back, his shirt is tucked in, his shoes are polished and he's even standing with one hand in his pocket. I'm guessing this is Jinyoung the one who bailed us out.

"Who's the pussy boy behind you?" A black boy with dreads asks as he sucks onto his lollipop pointing over at me. Mark turns around and grabs me by the shoulder before pulling me into the group of boys.

"This my friends is JB I bailed him out" he says and pats my back making me clear my throat.

"What the fuck do you mean by 'you bailed him out', its my fucking money you noob!" Jinyoung shouts at Mark who seems unfazed by him. I feel very uncomfortable around these boys, they seem to swear a lot and shout which is something we don't do in Jonathan's house.

"Thank you for bailing me out but I should get going-"

"Nah nah stay with us" Mark pulls me back in preventing me from leaving, "we gonna go to the skate park" he adds with a cheeky smile on his face.

"I don't think boss will be happy with that" the black boy speaks up whilst rubbing his neck as if he is nervous. Wait why aren't these boys going back to school?

"Really I need to get going, there is someone I need to see" I plead them making them all look at me weirdly.

"Listen JB I know you think that there was a mistake and that the Moore family will take you back in but they won't, even if Jonathan speaks up which I doubt because that boy is a pussy hole they won't allow you back into their lives. Just move on" Mark gently pats my shoulder with a concerned look on his face. Even if he is right I dont think I'll be able to walk away from them, they basically raised me up and their little girl, my little sister means the world to me.

"Jeez Mark I know you hate the family but dont needa break the boys heart" the mixed race boy speaks up.

"Jackson just texted he said that he caught those two dickheads Bambam and Yugyeom" the black boys tells Mark as he puts his phone back into his pocket. Mark clenches his jaw at the mention of the two names then looks down at me.

"Come on, we have business to do" he says as he grabs my shoulder and smirks. The boys all hop onto their bikes, Mark jumps onto the back of the black boy and I hop onto the back of the light skinned boy because Jinyoung doesnt wanna share. They cycle at full speed and take a short to the park, one that I have never seen before. I wonder what these boys do in their spare time.

As soon as we get to the park all the boys jump off their bikes and throw them aside making me confused. They walk towards the hill where a blonde haired boy was pushing around these little kids. Mark steps forward and grabs the skinny boy by the collar and pushes him onto the ground. So they bully youngers in their spare time.

"Where the fuck is it you fucking cunt" Mark spits at the little boy who is shaking on the ground.

"Listen Mark calm down it was my idea to steal it off you" the other boy says helping up the boy on the ground.

"Yo do you know how much that shit was? That weed was worth £170" Mark pushes the young boy back and that was enough for me. I don't believe in bullying and I know that if I saw some people treating Maze like this I would interfere.

"Mark they are just kids lets leave them alone" I say as I step in between him and the two small boys.

"Who the fuck is he and why is he calling these two drug dealers kids?" The blonde haired boy who I think is Jackson says pointing at me. I look at the two small boys and it's hard to believe that they are drug dealers. They look 10.

"Boss is gonna kill us" the black guy says shaking his head.

"Trent, just shut up I already know that"

"We'll give you the money for the drugs but with one condition" the skinny boy speaks up. Mark crosses his arms and steps forward trying to intimidate the boy.

"What?"

"You let us join your group" he says and all the boys burst into laughter.

"You two are 11 years old, you haven't even hit puberty yet" Jinyoung laughs as he claps his hands. The two boys look at each other then begin to slowly walk away.

"No ok we'll drop your names to the boss" Mark shakes the boys hand and instantly a smile grows on his face, on both of their faces. Why do young boys want to be part of such a life style?

"Come on guys it 3:30pm boss wants to see us" Trent says as he looks down at his watch and at that moment I remember Maze and how I promised her that I would be there for her. I need to pick her up from school, the girls are picking on her she needs my encouragement.

"I need to leave seriously please" I beg him and he rolls his neck backwards before sighing.

"Fine then go and get your heart broken, you know where I live" Mark says to me with a disappointed look on his face. They all begin to walk in the opposite direction and I begin to rush to the Church where Maze is, the last thing I want is for her to think I gave up on her. As soon as I get to the Church I see all the little girls running out and the last person out is Maze, with her head down and dragging her little bag.

"Hey baby girl" I crouch down to her level and pat her hair. She looks up at me and smiles but then her smile slowly fades away.

"Mummi and daddi are not happy with You, day say dat you cannot see me" she frowns and I put my arms around her prepared to lift her up and comfort her.

"Get your demonic hands off my daughter now!" I hear Mrs Moore say. I turn around and see her marching towards me then grabs little Maze out of my hands.

"Mrs Moore it was all a misunderstanding I really wasn't involved even ask Jonathan he'll tell you what really happened-"

"He already has, he explained how you used him and after everything we did for you aswell" she cuts me off and begins shouting at me. Maze begins to cry and beg her mum to let me hold her but she won't listen.

"No I'm grateful for what you have done for me but please trust me I did nothing wrong" I beg her as I try to keep the tears in my eyes.

"No my husband was right, you street kids are horrible and if I ever see you near my family again i will call the police!" She threatens then turns around and marches out of the Church. I slowly follow behind her with my head down, I guess Mark was right they'll never believe me against their son. I was never really part of that family.

"Hey buddy you good?" I hear Mark say as he walks up to me and places his arm around my shoulder.

"No, I'm all alone now" I sniff as I try to keep the tears in my eyes. The Moore family were the only family I had my mum hasn't been home for weeks and now I don't know what to do exactly.

"No you're not, you've got us" he says as he steps aside allowing me to see the other boys from before leaning on their bikes.

"Now boss has a job for us, you up for the thug life?" Jinyoung asks me. I look at all the boys who have their arms crossed looking at me waiting for an answer. Well I dont have anyone else in my life so I might as well.

"Who wants to bunk at my house?!" I shout and all the boys begin to cheer.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2K 16
bambam is babied by all of his friends and yugyeom doesn't like him... at first
17.7K 1.3K 35
COMPLETED In which two boys with totally different backgrounds met and their life changed afterward. How they helped each other. Being each other hal...
3.3K 224 56
Mafia/Gang AU Ended: February 5th 2022 Editing started: February 6th 2022 19/54 chapters edited Bold italics: Flashbacks Bold text: English Text with...
20.4K 1K 31
When you have to marry someone you don't love and left the one you love the most. Youngjae used to love Junho. But now, Youngjae live with a cold-hea...