// muke one-shots //

By snuggleswithluke

a bunch of muke one shots that are sometimes cute and sometimes sad. More

more than you know
you're my wonderwall
amnesia
what love is all about
what I want
you look beautiful when you smile
all about you
not that bad
by the way
to the moon
in your dreams
jealousy
because I love you
kiss me
ever since
broken
will we always only be pretending?
marry me
things like that
it's been
try
traditions
falling in love in a coffee shop
valentine's day
dear luke
i dont wanna be your friend i wanna kiss your neck
promises are forever
love notes and pizza
you're cold and I burn, I guess I'll never learn (1/3)
you're cold and I burn, I guess I'll never learn (2/3)
you're cold and I burn, I guess I'll never learn (3/3)
in your arms
stolen kisses in the dark (part 1???)
and i'll keep coming back around

when i'm with you, i'm home

12.7K 426 29
By snuggleswithluke

It was a Thursday, and all the boys were back home visiting their families. It was nice, and it made them realize how much they really did miss their families. As much as they all the boys loved spending all this time together, they did need their own space sometimes.

They'd been back at home for almost a week now, and Luke was really missing Michael. They'd been dating for just three months now. They hadn't been dating for that long, but the feelings had always been there for as long as Luke could remember. They hadn't seen each other the whole week they'd been back, they'd only texted back and fourth and talked on the phone. They were too busy going to all these family dinners to see each other.

But today there was no where Luke had to go, so he called Michael and asked him to come over. An hour later Michael was at his house and they were both on Luke's bed cuddling.

"a week apart is too long, I don't like it" Luke told him, and put his face in Michael's neck.

"agreed" Michael said, and played with Luke's hair.

"I really did miss home, but here doesn't really feel like home anymore, you know?" Luke asked, sitting up to face Michael.

Michael nodded. "yeah, it feels different here now"

"Maybe home for me isn't a place, maybe it's a someone.." Luke said quietly. "I think my home is you, when you hold me I feel like I'm home"

Michael looked at him, and smiled. "yeah?" he asked.

Luke nodded, his cheeks pink.

"I think you're my home too"  Michael told him, and leaned in for a kiss. 

AlN: this is really short, but I like it. thanks for reading, ily guys.  am I the only person who thinks home is a really weird word? have a lovely day! x                   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 124 103
425K 19K 20
The one where Calum adds 3 random numbers into a groupchat in an attempt to cure his boredom. Things don't quite go the way he expected.
78.8K 4.8K 33
Six years away. You would think your best friend would be happy you're back home. ☹☼