Hangman » Yoongi✓

By jinsinner

BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes... More

HANGMAN
PT1: LIVING HELL
PT2: ROGUE
PT3: VIDEO
PT4: CHASE
PT5 : CAPTURE
PT6 : BRAIN DAMAGE
PT7 : STUPID
PT8 : HANGRY
PT9 : A
PT10 : FRENEMY
PT11 : CARS
PT13 : RULES
PT14 : DESTRUCTION
PT15 : LU-HAN
AUTHOR
PT16 : MIN WHO
PT17 : SLIPPED DEATH
PT18 : MEMORY
PT19 : SECRET REVEAL
PT20 : LAST TIME
PT21: CLOCKS TICKING
PT22: FILES
PT23: LOST
PT24: AMNESIA
PT25 : MEETING LIGHT
PT26: A CRUEL BEING
PT27: EPILGUE
PT28: Finish !

PT12 : MOTEL

3K 143 30
By jinsinner

[12]

I slammed the door to Yoongi's car open and slammed it as hard as I could shut, before stumbling out into the desecrate and ugly air that I hated so much. Looking over the place, it looked deserted.

The air was freezing against my skin, as I heard the sound of more car doors opening, and feeling close presence beside me. I turned to her, Ashley wasn't the nicest or friendliest girl, but after she found out we saved her life, she had went silent the rest of the drive.

"Don't slam the car door." Yoongi hissed, walking over beside Ashley and I, as I rolled my eyes and looked over to Ashley, who looked like a freezer, her skin was icy white and mist fell from her lips as she spoke up.

"I'm not sleeping with either of you afflicted people."

"Good, because you'll be sleeping with the craziest out of all of us." I scoffed, giving her an answer while Yoongi looked off towards the motel, he neither flinched or looked affected as he looked over the rooms from afar.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, while Ashley looked ready to vomit everywhere, I looked to Yoongi, who hadn't left to get the accommodation to our rooms, I took it as my responsibility to and left.

After renting two rooms, and passing Hoseok and Ashley's keys while meeting them while walking back to the car, I left for Suga.

When I saw him, he was holding a lighter in his hand, he also had a big bag sitting at his legs, and another one that looked like a gun case. I sighed, watching as he stared intensely at his car.

"You have to." I barked, knowing if he kept day dreaming they could track us any minute now. Yoongi snapped his head my way, before growling and without my realisation throwing the lighter, as the car had been dosed in Petrol.

It went up in flames, dancing fire made me suddenly step back and hit Yoongi subconsciously, but neither of us were paying attention. Because another explosion went up from the car.

"Don't rush me." He snapped.

After he silently turned and left for the rooms, taking his bags with him, I quickly trailed behind, only hoping he had spare clothes and some medical supplies.

When we got to our shared room, the one across from the others, Yoongi had silently moved out of the way and allowed me to unlock the door, before pushing it open.

The room wasn't too dusty, but the carpet was extremely dark and didn't match anything else in the room, but one king sized bed and a small bathroom to share, I could survive.

I watched as Suga dropped the two bags on the bed, before ripping one open and pulling out medical supplies.

I smiled in my head, and went to snatch it out of his hands from behind, but like the pro he was, he knew I'de do that, he immediately pulled it out of my way before turning to look at me.

He scoffed and looked deeply into my boring brown eyes. "You can't do it on your own, unless you want to hit a vein?"

"I can do it on my own!"

Yoongi raised his right eyebrow, before rolling his eyes and pushing something into my chest, it was white, and because of the low lighting I could hardly see.

I pulled it out of his hands, and it was an extra large tee. As I surveyed it, he spoke my mind. "I don't think you'll want to wear that dress to bed."

I silently nodded, before I watched as Yoongi turned away for my privacy. Taking the medical kit with him and sitting with his back away from me on the bed.

I quickly slipped off my dress and placed the top over my head, also taking my heels off, and when it was securely over my body, I realised how soft the top was, and how good of it to cover my arse.

Yoongi had already turned around, watching me, when- I don't know, but I was lucky to be wearing undergarments, even if I didn't, I don't think he'd complain.

I glared towards him, my eyes brows furrowing as I watched him smirk before hurrying me over. Really– why was I letting a sociopath fix my injury?

After minutes, he had already started cleaning the injury with alcohol as I sat across from him on the bed, I wasn't bothered by that, I was literally used to the alcohol feeling, I had lived a whole life in the slum part– of course there was times I'de be injured.

I watched over Yoongi as he was concentrating on my wound, starting to stitch, I tried not to jump so I continued to watch the man in front of me, as his eyes widened every few seconds and his tongue licked his lips in concentration.

"Stop staring."

I blinked, then realised how Yoongi had stopped and now stared at me expectedly.

"Why are you helping me?"

Now it was Yoongi's time to widen his eye.

He blinked, before looking away and starting to pack the kit up, standing up before glancing my way, for a second I could see his weakness, the way his right shoulder was more slack then the left, and how he leaned his right foot to place the kit away– he had once injured himself on his right shoulder, he was also very protective of the shoulder.

I slammed him into the wall with his right shoulder, and watched as he growled in hidden pain, trying not to burst when I pushed myself flush against his chest, but he didn't try to push me off.

"Why Yoongi? Is this your plan? Are you on your bosses side now?"

"No." Yoongi barked, "What my boss wants to do to you isn't what I want, the reason why-"

He zipped his lips, before glaring and pushing me away from him and onto the bed, before his body followed. I tried to kick into my fighting but hands had tightly grabbed my wrists and pinned them back.

Something heavy dug into my lower body, and when I opened my eyes I looked up to see Min Yoongi smearing cusses above, he had strapped himself over my waist, and now threw daggers with his eyes, down at me as he held my wrists back.

"You know what? I really feel like hurting you."

"Yoongi, fucks sake get off of me."

"But Angel- you look so attractive below me."

He inched his head towards my neck, and no-

"Yoongi!" I barked, after feeling his lips on my neck. I tried to pry out of his grip his kiss following down towards my collarbone, the sound of lips on skin was visible through my ears.

I tried so hard not to react when he got to that spot, and forcedly pushed myself against his strongest grip, but nothing would stop him, and I knew if I made any way to speak, my voice would fail, and he'd get more cocky then he already is.

This feeling- I had never felt before, for once in my life I had wanted something like this. It was petrifying me, because I had always taught myself to never get attached to someone.

I had never actually been attached to someone apart from Esme, which I knew with all my life I'de try to save, because she was more important then myself.

His kissing had slowed, and his head slowly lifted from my skin. When his dark and clouded eyes caught mine, a deep gasp I had been trying to suppress had left my thin lips, and he had given me a mischievous smirk.

What was this?

And all of a sudden, he had left for the bathroom, taking his bag with him.

A/N - guys I have an important question!!

Who's the sub and Dom in Yoongi's and Larks relationship?

Like LMAO HeLp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 284 48
Yoongi looks at his cheeks and smiles lightly and puts his hand out "Prince park? Would you give me this dance..?" Jimin blushed hard. He nodded smi...
273K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
266K 10.5K 66
[Short Chapters] Being a pop star means you've got to be on your best behaviour at all times. But what happens when you end up dissing Kpop in front...
371K 8.8K 74
Everything was fine until she passed away.. Then my life turned to complete hell. I was nothing more then a human punching bag and a sorry excuse of...