Bloodlust // Namgi

By CrazyBisches

!IS BEING EDITED! Having build up my courage, I finally asked him about what has been on my mind since I saw... More

ⓏⒺⓇⓄ Info
(╭☞ಠᗜಠ)╭☞Prologue (1/2)
(งಠᗜಠ)ง Prologue (2/2)
ⓄⓃⒺ Unknown number
ⓉⓌⓄ
ⒻⓄⓊⓇ Talentless idiot
ⒻⒾⓋⒺ
ⓈⒾⓍ Tomorrow
ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃ Yoongi
ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ
ⓃⒾⓃⒺ
ⓉⒺⓃ
ⒺⓁⒺⓋⒺⓃ
ⓉⓌⒺⓁⓋⒺ
ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⒺⒺⓃ
ⒻⓄⓊⓇⓉⒺⒺⓃ
ⒻⒾⒻⓉⒺⒺⓃ God
ⓈⒾⓍⓉⒺⒺⓃ
ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃⓉⒺⒺⓃ
ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉⒺⒺⓃ Soulmates
ⓃⒾⓃⒺⓉⒺⒺⓃ
Sorry :c
ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ + ⑤ⓚ
ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓄⓃⒺ
ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓉⓌⓄ
ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓉⒽⓇⒺⒺ
ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⒻⓄⓊⓇ Lust
ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⒻⒾⓋⒺ
ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓈⒾⓍ
ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃ
ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ
ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓃⒾⓃⒺ
ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ
ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⓄⓃⒺ
ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⓉⓌⓄ
ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⓉⒽⓇⒺⒺ
ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⒻⓄⓊⓇ
ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⒻⒾⓋⒺ + important INFO!!!
ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⓈⒾⓍ
ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃ
ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ Whipped
ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⓃⒾⓃⒺ
Sorry :c pt.2
ⒻⓄⓊⓇⓉⓎ
Hi Peepz :>

ⓉⒽⓇⒺⒺ

4.2K 196 98
By CrazyBisches

A/N: We would like to do a 1k special. So the question is: What should we do?

And we wanted to let you guys know that we have no idea what it is like to study music. So please understand. \(TT)/

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

Well, it's not my problem. I am sleepy now.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

Being woke up by the sunlight, shining from the window above my bed, is usually something I enjoyed but I didn't need the vitamin D right now. I just wanted to sleep.
What time it is anyway?
I turned around and looked at the watch on my nightstand. My eyes widened.
11AM?! Oh, damn it. That's late... Wait, at what time did I go to sleep yesterday?

Getting up from my warm and cozy bed, I took my mobile phone to see if there're any news from Hoseok's friend.
Maybe he's already answered. I really need his help. The deadline is tomorrow!
Wanting to know if he actually answered, I looked at my display to see that I had four new unread messages from him.

Hobie's friend
Calm your ass down. I'll do it.
You have to hand it out tomorrow.
When exactly?
Maybe I can still help you.

Hobie's friend
I listened to the song.
The beat is strange but it is
possible.

Hobie's friend
How many people are
going to sing the song?

Hobie's friend
Do you have a topic?

OH MY GOD! He's going to help me. Yash! YASH!! YAAAAAAASH! Okay, okay. Calm down, Namjoon. Maybe even he can't help you. Stop making yourself too much hope.
I quickly tipped some short answers.

OMG
Thank you so much
I'll have to hand it out until 12AM

But before I answer your question,
let me explain how the project
basically works:

The first step is to write lyrics
for a given song.
The last and second step is
to sing the song with a given
amount of people.

In my case, there should be seven
people. At least two rappers.

And no, I don't have a topic.
But I thought about writing about
life and struggles.

His messages are from four hours ago, he must be busy right now. So I guess I still have enough time to take a shower and freshen myself up.
With this thought in my mind, I made my way to the bathroom and took a quick hot shower. Since I was hungry, I went down to our kitchen which also appears to be the bakers' room of bakery as my dad is the owner of the shop. As I opened the door, my dad's and a windshield-like laugh greeted me.

"Hello, my son. You still alive?" My dad managed to say while continuing to laugh his ass of. I looked at him and saw that Jin was trying to greet me but failed miserably -bursting into laughter.

"Hi, you two. What's so funny?" I asked, smiling because of Jin's laughing.

Hmm... Let me guess. Jin made one of his jokes? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it.

"W-wait... HAHA!" Jin tried to say but failed one more time. After a few minutes, he managed to contain himself and looked at me, face really red from holding in.
"Did you hear about the Italian chef with a terminal illness?"

"What about him?"

"He pastaway!" He screamed and started to laugh one more time. I tried to hold back my laugh but cracked up and started laughing like an idiot.

After we had calmed down, I went further into the kitchen area and looked for some leftovers. At the counter, I found some strange looking pink rolls in a paper bag.
"What are those?" I asked while holding up the bag and looking at Jin because I was sure he made them.

"It's a new recipe, that I tried out yesterday. I gave some to Hoseok. He came by this morning to buy two blueberry muffins and told me my bread rolls tasted surprisingly good. So we are planning to start selling them next week." Jin explained proudly.

"I'll eat them before they start becoming a trend so I can brag about it." I took them and sat down at the table, where my dad and the pink prince have been sitting the whole time. Looking at my phone, I realized that the mushroom heads friend still didn't reply, even though I wrote to him about an hour ago.
Why isn't he replying? I thought he wanted to help. Maybe Jin knows something. After all, he is a good friend of Hoseok. He might even know his flatmate.

"Jin, do you know the flatmate of Hoseok? This airhead told me that his friend can help me with my project." I said while eating. "But he isn't answering since this morning."

Jin's expression turned slightly angry and he said "First of all, don't talk while eating it is disgusting. And don't call Hobie like that. You know he hates it. And the last thing: I didn't even know that Hoseok had a flatmate." His expression changed into a sad one, probably because he didn't like the fact that Hoseok didn't tell him about his flatmate. Why would Hoseok keep it as a secret from Jin? They know each other since elementary school. That suspicious...

"I'm sorry for disturbing you two but I can't help you and I also have to do some laundry." my father interrupted us. We both nodded as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Well, maybe I can help you?" Jin suggested but it sounded more like a question.

"Thank you. We can go to my room and try it out." We went there and started to work. But unfortunately, Jin wasn't a help. We tried working together for almost two hours and my lyrics consisted of my frustration. Many sentences with no meaning. Only some worthless sentences like:

I have a long way to go but
why am I running in place?
I scream out of frustration
but the empty air echoes
I hope tomorrow will
be different from today
I'm just wishing

I sighed while reading it one more time. The fuck is this? I can't submit something like this. I feel depressed... I'm so worthless... I looked at my phone for the twenty-ninth time only to see that this person still didn't reply. Jin noticed that I was feeling down and said. "Should I text Hobie? I am sure he can tell you what his flatmate is doing."

"That's a good idea. Please do."

POV: Jimin

Hobie and I have been practicing a new choreography since our lessons has ended. We are the only dance teachers in the town who teach on Sundays. After we succeeded in doing the choreo several times correctly, we decided to take a break and eat the muffins that Hobie brought with him to gain some energy.

Hobie gasped while looking at his phone. "What happened?" I asked curiously.

"Jin texted me that Yoongi is ignoring Namjoon."

"Wait. What? Why do they know each other?" I, the Baby Mochi, asked.

"Well, Namjoon had some problems with his music project so I told him that Yoongz could help him. But as you can see he is ignoring him." Hobie explained. "Oh, wait. He is sleeping now!" he exclaimed and started to write a message to Jin.

"Fuck!" He shouted and covered his mouth with his hand. "What now?" I asked even more curiously and walked up to him and read the message he sent.

"'Sorry, but Yoongi is sleeping upstairs right now as always.' Why did you send it to him? I thought you wanted to keep the fact that Yoongi lives here and his stupid sleeping behavior a secret." I said after I read the message out loud.

"I know... it still is a secret. At least to Jin. I didn't tell him that I had a flatmate. I am sure he is disappointed in me now." Hobie's expression turned even sadder than it was before and he bit his muffin lifelessly.

"How did you manage that Jin didn't meet Yoongi when he came over?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Every time he came here Yoongi was asleep or on the rooftop. He himself said that he didn't want to meet Jinnie at the beginning and after the time flew by it became more awkward to tell him – that's why I never mentioned it." He explained and finished his muffin.

What to do... I need to cheer him up. Oh! I know. Let's annoy Yoongi. A smirk formed on my pink, plump, delicious and utterly gorgeous lips.

"Don't worry. I am sure after you explain the whole situation to Jin he will understand it." I said proudly because of how cool I sounded. "Let's wake Yoongi up so he can help Namjoonie. That's the best thing we can do now. Write Jin that you'll call him later and explain everything." I stood up and ran up the stairs while Hobie tried to stop me but I didn't care. He also tried to catch up with me but I was quicker. Thanks to my awesome and beautiful legs.

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

Hello

CrazyBisches here~

We hope you liked our new chapter. As always please comment what you think about our book and vote if you like it.

Thank you so much for all the reads and votes we got from you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
229 6 1
"you think i could do better?" i ask out of nowhere he smirked "yes.. of course.. just look somewhere else .. " then smiled. he was about to go but...
3.7K 344 31
[JIMIN] I was left with my father at the age of 10 when my mom filed a divorce paper and left,for good. My father died from a tragic shooting so I wa...
1.7K 203 30
-Sneak Peek- "Shit." He groaned "What are we gonna do? No one else knows where this place is." He added "We're screwed." I sighed and nodded my head...