BOUND - Justin Bieber Fanfict...

Por DreamzGal

Someone once said, 'The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most... Más

.C H A P T E R : 0 0 1.
.C H A P T E R : 0 0 2.
.C H A P T E R : 0 0 3.
.C H A P T E R : 0 0 4.
.C H A P T E R : 0 0 5.
.C H A P T E R : 0 0 6.
.C H A P T E R : 0 0 7.
.C H A P T E R : 0 0 9.
.C H A P T E R : 0 1 0.
.C H A P T E R : 0 1 1.
.C H A P T E R : 0 1 2.
.C H A P T E R : 0 1 3.
.C H A P T E R : 0 1 4.
.C H A P T E R : 0 1 5.
.C H A P T E R : 0 1 6.
.C H A P T E R : 0 1 7.
.C H A P T E R : 0 1 8.
.C H A P T E R : 0 1 9.
.E P I L O G U E.

.C H A P T E R : 0 0 8.

1.3K 56 10
Por DreamzGal

Alishia's POV

Finally, I opened my eyes and woke up completely tangled in Justin's arms. I smiled.

His arms were strongly wrapped around my waist and it felt like a grip that he'll never let go. I didn't minded it at all. Even I felt that I just belonged to this place. In his arms. Our legs were tangled around each other.

I wanted him more closer. But it was fairly impossible to get any more closer.

I checked the time and saw that we're already sleeping from more than 8 hours. It means now, it's been almost 32 hours since we're stuck here.

Still, there is no sign of us getting out of here. I sighed.

"Justin?" I whispered but not got any answer from him. I understood that he's still sleeping.

Instead of waking him up, I snuggled more into his chest, more closer. It was so calming to listen his heatbeat. Something about his way of holding me made me feel that I belonged here.

I wanted to be more closer to him and it scared me. It's not like we're a thing. I don't know that weather we're even friends or not. And I don't know that after getting out of here, we'll be in touch or not. No! I don't even know that we're even getting out of here or not. I sighed.

Alishia please control yourself. I calmed myself.

We stayed like that for another hour then I felt him move a bit. He let go off my waist. I mentally whined. I wanted him to hold me more. But honestly I had no idea what was his genuine purpose to hold me close to him like this all night.

"Good morning" I suddenly heard his raspy voice. I was blessed by hearing that sexy voice of his. How does someone sound so good in the morning? Ohk Alishia, now you need to control your emotions.

"Good morning" I wished him back.

"You slept well?" He asked again just like last morning.

"Yeah. And you?" I asked.

"Me too. Even better than yesterday." He said and smirked. I instantly blushed understanding what he was talking about. Did he really felt good sleeping while engulfed in my arms?

We both got up from our places. It was still cold because of the snow fall outside maybe. I don't even know that this Christmas snow fall even happened or not. But from the temperature here, I can already guess that it must be really cold outside.

The heaters were off because of the lack of electric power. There were only lights in this elevator.

Then it hit me - I must be looking like shit right now. Mornings have never been on my side and I could imagine my hairs being messy and also my face looking exhausted and oily.

I also wasn't feeling good now. I feel like I'd lost so much of weight. Even though it's just been almost 30-34 hours but now I'd started to feel weak. But I cannot tell this to Justin. He'll probably get worried and I don't want that.

I know, this is all happening because of my pills. Why in the world I could forget them?

"Justin, when do you think someone will get us out of here?" I asked him.

"We'll get out soon. Today someone will probably come here and will get to know about this elevator. Then they'll get us out." He said reassuringly. I hope they come soon. I'll not be able to support my body more without those medicines after sometime. They better get us out of here soon. I sighed.

"So... Let's talk about something. It will help us to pass the time." Suddenly, Justin started the conversation. He's actually right.

"Yeah. You're right. Let's talk." I said and adjusted myself a bit on the uncomfortable ground.

"Tell me your favourite color?" I asked him. This is the most common thing that everyone asks from each other.

"It's Purple. And yours?" He asked.

"I don't actually have a favourite colour. I like all colours." I answered him honestly.

"Well... That's really cool." He said.

"Now my turn. When does your birthday comes?" He asked. Well that's easy.

"14th June. And yours?" I asked.

"1st March. Actually, I was born in Canada." He answered.

"Yeah. I know that. I'd read about you in a business magzine." I said. He raised his brows.

"Then you must be knowing many things about me." He folded his arms on his masculine hard chest.

"Now, you ask." I said to him.

"No. I want you to ask me questions." He said.

"Alright. Let me think then..." I thought for a while. And only one question war roaming like a lizard into my mind.

Is Justin single? Does he have a girlfriend?

I don't know if I should ask him this or not. But I really wanna ask him.

"Come on Alishia! We don't have full day." He laughed and tried to joke. I think I should ask him.

"Justin... Uh..." I trialled off.

"It's okay... You can ask me anything. Come up..." He encouraged me. There was a big smile plastered on his face.

"Justin, do you have a girlfriend?" I blurted out from my mouth.

His smile immediately faded away. Oh no! Do I did a mistake by asking him that question? Stupid Alishia! You're extremely stupid! I mentally cursed myself.

"Actually... I-I'm confused myself." He said lowly. It was barely to be heard but I heard it.

"I-I'm sorry Justin. I-I d shouldn't have asked that. I'm really really sorry. You know I'm the most stupid person-" He again cut me off.

"Relax Alishia! Just relax!" He again clamed me down by holding me by my shoulders.

But this time he didn't let me go. He took me in his embarace. He wrapped his arms around my back and started to slowly rub it from his one hand while his other hand was gently stroking my hairs. He was relaxing me.

"Why do you always blame yourself for everything?" He asked still rubbing my back steadily. My face was kept on his chest, my eyes closed.

"I'm sorry. I know, I'm the worst. I'm the most worthless person in this whole world. And I know that. But it really hurts to hear it from someone else's mouth. It really hurts." Tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't wanted to tell Justin that I was weak but I couldn't help but allowed the tears to fall from my eyes soaking his shirt.

"Shh... Alishia, how many times I'd told you... Don't let yourself down. In this world, every person will try to sweep you down. But they'll only suceed if you'll allow them to do that yourself. That's why... Never let other's words hurt you. And do you think you're worthless? Because the truth is... No one's worthless in this world Alishia. We all are born for something special to do in our lives. And I know that you're special. Atleast you're special to me." His all those heart touching words were so loving. Now, my sad tears were replaced with the happy ones. He looked down at my face still resting on his hard chest. And am I really that special to him? Really?

"You are worth it. Always was. And always will be." He said kissing the top of my head. I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips linger on my forehead for a second.

"Thank-you Justin. You're the first person who'd told me this." I said. He instantly removed his one hand from my hairs and wiped my tears away from his thumb.

"No crying. Okay?" He whispered.

"Okay." I whispered as well.

"So... You were asking about my girlfriend right?" He asked but this time I tensed up at his question.

"No need to feel uncomfortable Alishia. I was the only one who told you to ask any question from me. Now, I'll answer it." He said still stroking my hairs.

"When I saw her, I instantly fell in love with her. She was the best person I'd ever met. I was so much in love with her that I didn't identified her really face. We were together for almost two years. Everything was just fine but then one day I saw her with another guy. He was none other than one of my business partners. They both were kissing like they love each other so so fucking much. I was heartbroken." He said coldly. There was no emotion that I could identity in his voice. And I wasn't even daring to look up at his face.

"Next day, I found them again together in a room alone, but this time I stepped in and asked her that what the fuck was actually going onn? And you know what, I got the answer. That guy with whom she was. He said that she is just using me for money. She only wants my money and nothing more." He said but this time with an emotion. It was betrayal, hurt.

"What did she said?" I asked gently stroking his chest.

"She said it's all a lie. She really loves me and all stupid lies. But you know it really hurts to think that all those two years were just a lie. A big fat lie!" He was angry. But more than that he was hurt.

Which type of woman she is? She just lied to Justin for money. I mean how can someone really do this?

"Alishia, from all my life each and every person had just used me and my sister for money and nothing more. Jazzy is clever enough to know good and bad in people. But unfortunately, I don't have that talent of hers. She never liked my girlfriend. Jazmyn always tried to convince me that she's just a gold digger. But I was so blind that I didn't saw it. I was so blind in her love." He whispered the last part. A tear slipped down from my eyes.

That woman is such a bitch! Well, I usually never curse but, it's the truth. Whoever that woman is, she's such a bitch. How can she do this to someone?

"I'm so sorry Justin. I cannot imagine how you must've felt. I'm really sorry." I said and hugged him more tightly from his waist and still keeping my face on his chest.

"Hey, why are you being sorry? I'm stupid enough to fall in her trap even after my sister and mother warned me. That's all my fault. I'm the stupid one in this fucking mess." He cursed himself.

"A very wise person once told me to never let yourself down. So, I'll like to tell this to my dear friend as well. Never let yourself down Justin." I said and looked at him eye to eye. He smiled widely along with me.

"Well... I think I know that wise person." Justin laughed.

"Yeah. And you know him very very well." I played along. We laughed for a while and then went silent.

I looked at my phone. It was off. It's battery was dead. It means, we'd totally lost the track of time. And god knows, what time it is. It feels like I'd talked to Justin for hours now.

God knows, when we're gonna get out of here...

__________

Guys, this story will come to an end very soon. But don't worry. I'm planning for a Sequel.

Do you guys want a Sequel?

Please Vote & Comment...

Love ~ Mariya

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

742K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
insomnia Por bea

Historia Corta

43.7K 2.4K 7
"why are you here?" he whispered into the darkness. "because i can't sleep, and the darkness is more welcoming than my bed." she whispered back. "how...
8.8K 341 10
an Instagram story how famous architect Serkan Bolat met the beautiful Eda Yıldız.