Street Love 2: All Grown Up

xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

It's been 7 years now. Single mom, Starr, becomes a very successful Club owner in LA. With her thuggish, rude... Еще

Street Love 2: All Grown Up
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Attention
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Questions
Chapter 34

Chapter 33

34.1K 1.4K 457
xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

King POV

I want to do it big for Starr when she comes home. I'm gone propose to her all over again. I'm gone lay that shit out nice for her too.

"Nigga is you listening?" Ray snapped.

"What nigga?" I frowned as we walked into the jewelry store.

"I stopped by Des's crib sometime last week and Caleb was there." He frowned.

"So!" I shrugged.

"I bet she fucking that nigga." He nodded assuringly.

"Nigga I don't give a fuck. Y'all divorced anyway." I eyed this 10 karat diamond ring. Fuck that. Starr is worth way more than that.

"Customize that hoe." Ray suggested. Honestly that ain't a bad idea.

"How may I help you?" This small lady walked over across the glass floors.

"I want a customized 20 karat gold diamond ring." I smirked. That shit gone look player on her.

Caleb POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar room. All white walls, the rug was white, the king sized bed was white. I found a naked, sleeping Des next to me.

"Desiree." I whispered in her ear.

She squirmed a little in her sleep and mumbled something. If I can remember clearly, we fucked good last night. We got it in on the staircase, couch, hallway, and the bedroom. And my dumb ass did all that without a condom.

"Des get up. I'm about to go." I whispered in her ear. She batted her eyes a few times before opening them fully. A smirk formed upon her lips.

"I had fun last night." She said. I pushed her hair out her face and kissed her forehead.

"Keep up the good work." I told her.

I rolled out the bed and put my clothes back on. I saw her clothes scattered all over the floor.

"When you going back to Boston?" She sat up with the sheets over her bare body.

"Probably after the party tonight." I shrugged. She wore a confused face.

"What party?" She asked.

"King throwing Starr a welcome home party. I heard shit supposed to get real tonight." I laughed to myself at the thought of Starr being a wife.

I know what you probably thinking. Yes I used to go with Starr and I fucked her best friend last night. But this is what you don't know, they both are still my friends.

"Oh well. Lock the door behind you." Was all she said.

I left out the room and took the long staircase to the bottom floor. I locked up before I left out.

Des POV

I got up and showered. I put on my purple scrubs and put my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my things and got in my car. I turned my music up and swerved off to work.

I can't believe I slept with Caleb. That shit is really just hitting me now. Not once but twice. The first time Ray dropped by murdering the vibe. But a small part of me is happy he still comes over.

And another part of me wants to get my shit together so I won't be so reckless. I'm looking at all these cars in the hospitals parking lot and there is no way I'm taking a break today.

I stepped out and went in to the third floor. I passed Mr. Parker's office and clocked in.

"Nurse Jackson." He called. I mentally rolled my eyes and walked into his office. There I saw Tonya sitting there with a round belly. My heart instantly dropped. I never really saw her since she got pregnant. Knowing that's Ray's kid makes me want to drop kick her ass!

"Sir?" I asked as if I didn't see Tonya sitting there smirking at me as if she had accomplished something.

"I need you and Tonya-"

"No." I said before he couldn't even get the sentence out. I really don't give a fuck about him being my boss! I know I ain't doing nothing with this skank hoe!

"You should probably let him finish." Tonya smirked.

"You should probably shut the fuck up!" I snapped. On that note, Mr. Parker jumped out his seat and held me to the wall. He probably saw a ass whooping coming her way.

"You are so unprofessional." She shook her head and crossed her legs giving me a better look at her black Prada heels.

I swear I saw red. I pushed Mr. Parker back off me. I guess he ain't as strong as he think he is.

"Unprofessional? Opening your legs to your co worker's husband is unprofessional. Now if you want to get down and dirty please let me know!" I snapped. I was now an inch away from her face. This hoe ain't bout shit and she know it.

"Get out my face. Was all this bird could say. Only reason I'm not whooping her ass is because I don't want to be charged for the murder of her baby.

"And what the fuck you think we was gone accomplish together?!" I quickly turned to Mr. Parker.

"I'm the Doctor. You are only a nurse." He frowned slightly.

"I knew y'all was working together. That bout be yo baby." I laughed a not so humorous laugh in his face. And with that being said I walked out and began doing MY job.

Starr POV

I walked into the house to complete silence. Now I know I saw a light on in here once I pulled up. Or maybe I'm just tripping.

"WELCOME HOME!" They screamed! The lights flipped on revealing all my friends. Peyton began crying from all the noise.

"Cry baby." Des giggled in her face. She scooped Pey out my arms and went in the other room.

I mean all my homies here. I see Des, Libby, Slim, Gia, King, Caleb, Ray, and my baby Kyrie. I know it's not a lot but it's enough.

"Y'all play too much! I thought somebody had broke in this house." I laughed.

"Hey ma." Kyrie hugged me tightly. That's a shock because Kyrie doesn't like hugging for some reason.

"Hey my baby." I kissed his face. He quickly rubbed it off.

"Chill out ma." He shook his head and walked off.

"Lil sis we gone drink all night long." Ray threw his hands over my shoulder.

"Naw homie YOU gone drink all night." I corrected him.

"Loosen up." He said.

"I got two kids. I can't get no looser." I smirked. He laughed and shook his head. At least I'm being honest.

"Baby come in the den." King called. I walked into the den and saw everybody kicking it like this was the chill spot. I sat on the couch next to Des as she held Peyton closely to her chest.

Poor Des. I know she wants a family so badly. But Ray couldn't give that to her. All he gave her were headaches and tears.

"How is the club?" I turned to Slim, Libby, and Gia sitting on the love seat.

"Popping ma. We recently had TI in the VIP throwing big ass stacks at them hoes." Gia smirked.

"He said to give you his number." Slim laughed.

"She don't need that shit." King quickly said causing everybody to laugh. Caleb and Des played with Pey causing her to stare at them. I swear they look like a happy family.

"So Caleb, what's good homie?" I tried taking the attention off them.

"Nothing. Playoffs are about to start for us. Our first game we play the Dodgers." He said.

"So you like balling right." Libby flirted. I tried to hold back my laughter.

"Yea. Baseball is my life." He admitted.

"Just make sure you don't find another crazy bitch." King laughed causing the room to fill with laughter. That girl was crazy. He better be lucky he still alive.

"If I do get back in a relationship I want my girl strong, independent, beautiful, ain't scared to speak her mind, and most of all loyal." He cut his eyes at Des but no one saw it but me.

"That can't be too hard to find." I said.

"Yea just get you one of these fine bitches from LA and wife them." Des said while giving me a high five.

"Well let me take you back to Boston with me." He said. The expression on everybody's face was priceless

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Thug love (slowly editing) sparklesss28

Художественная проза

322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
His Girl OutlawSam

Подростковая литература

1.1K 48 28
Chanel and her newly single mom have to move from Walnut Creek to Los Angeles, California. Despite the culture shock, she just wants to keep her head...
Heart Under Construction Ness

Документальная проза

628K 19.9K 45
After Shay THINKS things are finally cut off with her abusive/obsessive boyfriend Dante of 3 miserable years, she seems to believe that all guys are...
Hard Love GuapoPoncho

Подростковая литература

6.7K 186 25
[WILL SOON BE UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Most people think love is easy. That you don't put in work. Angel struggles to see this as she finds her place in...