The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Sixty-Five

62.6K 1.6K 921
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

Marcel's POV

"Olivia!" I gasp after Harry disappears downstairs.

"What?" she cries.

"Why did you say that?"

"Marcel I can't take this anymore! I can't deal with all this pressure that I've had ever since I've moved here!" she yells, "I just want to go back to Manchester and go back to my school where I didn't have any of these issues! Where no boy looked at me the way Harry and you and Edward did when I walked into class! Where I wasn't called a slut!"

"But you aren't and you know that," I comfort her, "all you did was date Edward, and me kissing you was my fault."

"Yeah but I liked you and still kind of do, not as much because being friends with you seems so much better. I can't like Harry, I can't. That will just make things harder for me at school. I can't be seen as the girl that went through all the triplets. I just want to move back," she cries harder, "I don't fit in here. No boy at my school liked me and frankly I honestly want to go back to that."

I don't say anything but I hug her. She cries into my chest and hold her tighter. I feel so bad for her.

"I'm sorry I confessed that to you," I speak up.

"It's okay," she pulls away, "but now I feel terrible because he hates me now. Again."

"Go talk to him," I suggest.

"No," she wipes her eyes, "he's probably with Chloe now. I think I'm just going to go home."

Harry's POV

"Hey mate," Liam says. I see the boys out in the entry way.

"Just leave me alone," I push Zayns hand off my shoulder and walk out to the front patio.

I walk around making my way to the other side of the house I clear my head. I knew she didn't like me. After everything I've done, she just doesn't feel the same way. I feel like my heart has been stomped on and burned into flames. I don't understand what I did wrong for her not to like me? I treated her better than anyone, I ignored all the swarms of girls for her. No girl has ever rejected me. Olivia Grace was the first to ever reject Harry Styles.

Edwards POV

"Okay," Tia struggles to help me up the stairs, "come on Edward. At least try, please."

"I am," I groan. My stomach hurts and I feel warmth coming up my throat and into my mouth. I cover my mouth and run up the stairs and into the closest bathroom. I lift the lid on the toilet seat and puke everything out.

"At least your upstairs now," Tia stands in the doorway as I puke all of mums food into the toilet.

Tia walks over and turns on the shower head. I finish puking and kneel in front of her. She grabs my curls and sticks my head into the cold running water.

"What the fuck!" I push her hand away and stand to my feet, "what the fuck is wrong with you!"

She leans over the sink and opens up a spare toothbrush and puts toothpaste on it. She hands it to me and closes the water.

"Go on," she pushes the brush to my mouth. I look at her confused as water from my hair hits my cheeks. I brush my teeth and every time I try to rinse she stops me and says I need to brush for a longer amount of time.

"Here," she hands me a towel and I rinse my mouth without her stopping me. She puts my arm around her neck and leads me to my room.

I sit on the edge of the bed as she digs through my drawers. She pulls out a black t-shirt and throws it to me.

"Unzip me," she turns around in front of me. I pull the zipper down and slowly run my fingertips down her spine. She gets goosebumps from my touch and quickly turns around.

"Not tonight," she smiles and lets her dress hit the ground. She grabs one of my white t's and unhooks her bra, letting that drop too.

"You're testing me aren't you," I look at her as she throws the white shirt over her head.

"Nope," she stands between my legs. She grabs the towel and put it's over my head. Apparently I didn't do a good job of drying my hair so she does.

"Just a fast one," I push.

"No," she laughs and throws the towel behind her, "you need sleep."

"I'm not tired," I squeeze the back of her thigh.

"Ed you're drunk and need sleep," her forehead touches mine. She swipes her thumbs across my eyebrows and my eye lids, "plus every time we have drunk sex, you fall asleep on me."

"But I'm not tired this time," I shake her hips with my hands trying to convince her but it's not working, "it's been a week, come on."

She laughs, "fine."

"Yes!" I stand and carry her. I throw her and myself back on the bed as she giggles. She wraps her legs around my torso as I kiss her and push her hair back.

I move my hand up the shirt. I have no time to waste, so instead of having her take the shirt off, I grab the collar and rip it open showing her bare chest. She on the other hand pulls the shirt over my head and tosses it on the ground.

"Hold on," I stop the kiss.

"Oh god Edward," she sits up. I unbuckle my jeans and attempt to take them off as fast as I can.

"I'm sorry," I struggle.

"You should have thought about that before we started. You seriously need to stop wearing those fucking jeans," she frowns and lays on the bed.

"I like these jeans," I state.

"Fuck this," she pulls the covers over her, "I'm going to sleep."

"Tia," I whine. I finally get them off and jump back into bed, "they're off now."

"No," she pulls the covers over her more, "I'm tired."

"Baby," I lay next to her, "please."

"No," she's annoyed now.

"Fuck. Fine then," I yank some of the covers from her and cover myself. She sits up and glares at me.

"What?" I shrug. She doesn't say anything, but yanks the cover back and lays down. I groan and stand from he bed.

"I'm going to get water," I tell her. She doesn't answer and I leave her there alone.

Olivia's POV. (just this once since you all begged for it!)

"Where are you going?" I hear Jeff from behind. I grabbed my coat from the closet in the hallway by the kitchen and he spotted me, following me all the way to the patio.

"Home," I try my best not to cry in front of him. I tell Jeff everything, but I can't this time. I know he's going to ask me what's wrong any minute now.

"What's wrong?" told you.

"Nothing, Jeff please let me go," I turn away and put my coat on.

"How are you going to leave when you rode with mum and dad?" I knew that question was going to be asked and I was prepared for it, well not really.

"I'm going to walk," which is a bad idea because it's very cold outside, "we only live a couple blocks away. I can manage."

"Liv," he sighs, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I whine and look up at the sky, "I promise."

"Then why are you leaving so early?"

"Early?" I attempt a laugh, "it's almost two in the morning."

"Well that's not late on New Years," he laughs with me but his smile disappears, "you know you can tell me anything."

"I know," I half whisper, "I just can't. Not about this."

"Well at least let me drive you?" he suggests.

"No," I decline, "Gemma's probably waiting for you. Go inside."

"I told her I was coming after you," he states, "I don't want you to leave here without telling me, and I'm not one to pressure you but you just look so sad."

I sigh and my eyes becoming glossy. I try my best not to let them stream down but it's too late. A tear rolls down my cheek as the wind blows in my face, making the tear feel icy cold against my skin.

"I knew something was wrong," his eyes soften and he rubs my arm.

"You always know," I wipe the tear away.

"I'm your brother," he smiles, "of course I do. Now come on, spill it."

"I can't," my lip quivers, "it's too complicated."

"What's complicated?" his brows come together and leans against the wall.

"Everything," I raise my arms, "every damn thing. Ever since we came here, I hate it here. I know we came to be closer to you and I was so excited. I did so much research on this town that I was actually not even going to miss my friends because of how badly I wanted to move here. The place seemed so peaceful and it is. It's gorgeous and my scene but high school here isn't all sunshine and rainbows."

"What do you mean?" he asks, "are you being bullied again?"

"Jeff," I whine.

"You are, aren't you?" he stand straight up in panic.

"Not physically this time, it's emotionally and verbally," I admit, "and I know you're going to ask why but I shouldn't tell you."

"Why not?" I knew that was coming.

"Because it just isn't worth it okay!"

"Olivia you're going to have to tell me! I'm not going to let you get hurt like that again," he comes closer and I sigh.

"It's because of them," I motion my hand to the door.

"Who?" his voice raises.

"The triplets," I tell him, "they all like me. Well liked me. I really don't want to blame them for what's happening to me! They are great guys but ever since I started school, they all had a crush on me. All three and you know that no boy has ever looked at me in that way. No guy would ever talk to me, but they did. I don't know why? I'm such a mess of a person, I never know what I want! And when I talked to Edward, he was so sweet to me and rebellious and I liked that but only because dad threatened me about dating! So I took the shot and I hurt myself for dating him! Then Marcel was there for me and I guess you could say I fell for him, but when I did he started talking to this girl named Veronica whose he's head over heels for, and I don't blame him, she's gorgeous! Flawless really and I couldn't take that away from him, so I've fortune over him. But we hung out and he kissed me-"

"He what? Jeff interrupts.

"We fell skiing and he just kissed me! I told him that how that kiss meant nothing because he missed Veronica. I was okay with it and I just wanted him to be happy, even if I wasn't with him. His friendship means so much more to me! Plus, I don't want to ruin what he and Veronica have. They're perfect for each other. And now, I just found out Harry likes me!"

"Do you like him back?" Jeff asks.

I bite at my nails and look up at him, "I can't"

"Why not?"

"Because everyone at school is calling me a slut for going through every triplet! Being with Harry will just make things worse which is why I've been distancing myself from him! I can't like him Jeff! I can't! I can't let myself fall for the third triplet. Which is why he needs to move on from me, no matter how much it hurts him. I don't want to hurt him but it's better than leading him on," I cry, "I just want to go back home in Manchester. Where I didn't have this issue of boys liking me and being called a slut! I feel like verbal bullying is worse than physical abuse. Bruises go away but words get stuck in your head and there is no way of getting them out."

Harry's POV

I've been walking slowly all night around the patio and I'm barely in the back yard. Louis texted me saying he and the boys left, including Chloe.

Chloe is a nice girl. She's not bitchy like Zayn said. She's nice and really attractive but my mind races around Olivia and the way her mouth said "no" when Marcel asked her if she liked me.

I seriously need to take the boys advice instead of mine and move on. Move far along the line and move onto Chloe. She's no Olivia- dammit, see I'm doing it again. Comparing girls to her. It's not healthy. I need to clear my head. Usually my way of doing that is by having sex with Macey. That's not healthy either!

Macey.

I almost forgot about her. I haven't been asking how she's doing. Hell. I have even talked to her since I found out I wasn't the father of her child. Maybe I should text her? I go with my instinct.

To: Macey

*Happy New Year. How's it going?*

I wait a couple seconds and she replies.

From: Macey

*You too. Max and I were just about to head to bed.*

Max? She's with Max now.

To: Macey

*Max huh? ;) wow that's great! I'm glad everything's working out*

From: Macey

*thanks. I'll send you sonograms of the baby in the morning :) hope everything with Olivia is working out! Goodnight.*

There's never a way out is there? I think to myself. This moving on thing may be harder than I imagined.

Marcel's POV

I always manage to ruin something, but somehow it isn't bothering me tonight. I'm too drunk to care anymore.

All I can think about is Veronica. I can hear her voice, her laugh. I can picture her face and the way she crinkles her nose at my corny insults and the way her cheekbones define when she giggles or smiles real big. The way when she wears her glasses, they fall to the middle of her nose because she doesn't have them well fitted. Her hair and when she lets it fall down to her shoulders.

I lay on my bed and fantasize. Hoping she's okay tonight and she's having fun in Yorkshire. Wishing I was there with her. I always hear her voice and the way she told me she loved me. I wish I had the chance to tell her how much I think about her, and how much I love her. I wish I had her number. I wish I could just hold her again.

Edwards POV

"When do we go back to school?" I sit in the living room the next morning with Harry.

"In a week," he rubs his eye and flips through the channels, "where's Tia?"

"Home," I bite into a burger Beth made me, "she's irritated right now, so I don't want to bother her."

"What did you do?" he asks not looking away from the tv.

"What makes you think I did anything?" I feel offended. He raises a brow at me and smiles.

"Okay fine," I chew, "we were about to fuck but I ruined it because I took forever to get my jeans off."

"So open minded," Harry laughs.

"Fuck off," I throw a pillow at him, "she didn't want to at first but I convinced her and I forgot I had those jeans on."

"How do you forget you had jeans on?" he chuckles.

"I was piss drunk okay," I pull my hair back with a small rubber band. Harry isn't paying attention to me. He's on his phone smiling like a dumbass.

"Who are you texting?" I finish off my hair.

"Does it concern you?" his smile disappears.

"Yes, yes it fucking does," I say.

"Chloe," he answers.

"The whore from last night," I tease.

"She's not a whore," he defends her.

I laugh and my head rolls back on the head of the couch, "you must be fucking blind as shit then because that slut had on too right of a dress. Some red ass hooker heels and too much lipstick."

"Don't judge her based on her looks but personality," he's cheesy ass remark makes me sick.

"How charming," I sarcastically say, "I heard she was a big bitch!"

"That's what Zayn said," he tells me.

"Well Zayn is right and you should listen to him," I lean down on the couch.

"You don't even know her," he laughs.

"But I know what she's done," I hold up an 'O' with my fingers and stick my index finger in it, pulling in and out, "and she's done a lot of it too."

"No," he's in-denial, "she's so nice and she's coming to our birthday party."

"Whatever," I stand, "think what you want, but that girl is a major bi- Hey mum." I stop and she smiles.

"Hi son," she comes in with paper bags full of groceries, "hungover?" she teases.

"Little bit," I shrug.

Harry shakes his head and turns back to the tv.

"Like I said," I whisper in his ear, "major bitch."

(Hey guys! :) I'm so glad you are liking it so far! I added Olivia's POV because a lot of you been asking for it since Day 1 ! & I had a reason for that but I'll explain when the book is done!

Anyway I love you guys for all the support! You're comments and messages always put a smile on my face and I am so grateful to have you all!

Follow my NEW twitter @pacsunxharry so we can chat and once I get my followers back, I will do a major tweet and follow spree :)

Love you guys tons! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.1K 16
3 boys, so similar yet so different. Edward is the 'bad boy' with 1000s of tattoos. Harry, well he's a bully to his own brother even though he's the...
2.6K 84 4
Marcel by day. Harry Styles by night. "Marcel" attends high school in Cheshire England and is know as the king of nerds. But take away the glasses, w...
28K 1.1K 34
Harry and Louis were a couple, a beautiful couple to most. Edward didn't really care about that though. or where Harry the CEO of Styles Corp. had a...
31.7K 650 53
{completed} Harry Styles, the famous singer from One Direction has always known about his past. He knows that he is an orphan who has been living wit...