Love means trust

By Mahimaheshwari

Story of a shattered soul. When even her husband didn't trust her she felt dejected and went away. Months aft... More

Prologue
Character sketch
Part 1
Part 2 : Manan first meet
Part 3
Part 4
Realization of love.
Truth revealed
Part 7
Manan friendship
Manan Proposal 😍
Harshad - Manik meet.
New entries
Shocking revelation 😱
ENGAGEMENT🎁
About epilogue
Nandini- IshRa meet.
Part -15
Manan meet ( Most awaited update ).
Shout out
Part 17
Leap
Part 19.
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Promo
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
PROMO
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Nyonika Trapped.
'Madhyam Singhaniya's destruction' Plan accomplished.
Shadi Karlo, shaadi karlo
Epilogue

Nandini's reaction + Note

11.7K 914 189
By Mahimaheshwari

Hello guysss....OK OK ....ab zyaada koso mat....arre busy thi toh likh nahi paayi. Now enjoy the chap :-).

No body in the world could ever replace our parents.... No one's love could compensate to the true love of our beloved parents.

Nandini, was one such child who craved for parents love especially Mother's love all her life. Her father loved her dearly but he too passed away.

Who ever loved her, got seperated from first it was her father, then Manik and circumstances made her to leave her beloved sister and Brother ( cabir ).

She was a bad luck from birth, that's y her parents left her....this is what she thought or what people told her. But now she has a couple infront of her claiming her as their daughter and a boy claiming her as his sister.

" My parents " Nandini whispered.

" Yes baby....yes my child " Ishitha said crying and immediately hugged her kissing her forehead.

Tears flowed down from Nandini's eyes, but she jerked Ishitha away and moved back.

" No...no...Noooo " Nandini shouted. All of them were shocked to see her reaction.

Ishita stepped forward and tried to touch her but she shouted again,

" Nooo..nooo don't love me, Don't. Who ever loves me leaves me....I can't lose anyone now....nooo don't love me "

Cabir's heart pinched listening this, Navya and Harshad were crying seeing her state. Ishitha just couldn't handle any more, she just tightly embraced nandini in her arms and softly caressed her hairs.

Mother's touch is always lovable, caring and magical. It did its work, Nandini calmed down a bit, but was still sobbing.

" Shhh baby....shhh " Ishitha whispered lovingly in her ears.

She sniffed, wiped her tears and looked at Ishita and Raman.

" Aap mere mumma Papa ho " she asked like an innocent child.

" Haan baccha " IshRa said hugging her.

" You...you both love me na " Nandini asked in fearful voice.

" Yes baby....we love you a lot. All these years we missed u a lot " Raman said.

" I...I don't deserve anyone's love...who ever loves me...leaves me.... Don't love me....don't leave me....I am a bad luck...I am unlucky " Nandini again cried.

It was very difficult for her to accept the happiness in her life as she had faced a lot in life.

" Shhh....don't say that baby....don't....u can't be bad luck... U are not unlucky.... U deserve to be loved " Navya said kissing her forehead.

IshRa were confused as why nandini was saying all this, but for now their primary concern was their daughter.

" Yes baby, she is right....u deserve to be loved.... U deserve all the happiness of the world my baccha.... Mumma, Papa and Bhai will never leave you...... stop crying " Raman said wiping her tears.

" Maaa......papaa " Nandini cried hugging both of them Atlast accepting the truth. It was actually IshRa's eternal love for Nandini which made her believe.

Tears were flowing unstoppable from navya's eyes, as she could feel Nandini's pain of losing her loved ones. Cabir side hugged to console her.

Nandini had by now calmed down and settled on couch with IshRa on either side.

She looked at Abhimanyu and said, " You....you are my brother "

Abhimanyu was just lost looking at them with teary eyes as it was very difficult for him to see his baby sister in such a vulnerable state, whom he loved to no extent from even before her birth.

He came out of his trance listening yo Nandini. He sat on his kness infront of her and he held her hands and kissed  her knuckles and said, " Yes Barbie doll, I am your brother.... Only yours ".

IshRa smiled listening this, they knew how much ABHI is possessive regarding his relations after losing his parents. And Nandini has a very special place in his heart.

Raman playfully smacked Abhi's head and said, " Don't make my baby Princess like you ".

Ishitha giggled, while Abhi made a bad face. Nandini smiled seeing them. Cavya and Harshad smiled seeing Nandini happy.

Cabir's POV :

Ohh God, how much my lil dove is hurt. And unfortunately the reason of my beloved and sister's pain is my best buddy. Manik kyu kiya tune esa. Before though she had lost her father, she had her sister.... Then she got me, got u.....got fab5...but tune Jo kiya uske wajeh Se she lost almost everything.....she left all. As a brother I will never forgive you for this.....never

POV ends

Harshad's POV :

I was shocked when Mr. And Mrs. Murthy claimed Nandini to be their daughter. I never knew that Nandini wasn't navya's real sister. Nandini cried soo much meeting her parents, she is soo much in pain... God why am I soo helpless...why can't I help her to get out of pain. But I am happy for her, I can see how much Mr. and Mrs. Murthy love her and even Abhimanyu. Just keep her happy God.

POV ends.

Navya's POV

My sister is in soo much pain. I know how much she craved for Parents love and when she is getting it she is not able to accept it. I tried to made her understand but no use. Then somehow Mr. and Mrs. Murthy made her understand. Atlast she accepted the truth. And now it's enough God, don't snatch this happiness from her now....let her be happy.

POV ends.

Cabir came forward and lovingly patted her head. He wiped her face soflty which still had some tears. He kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

" Now is my cutie happy " Cabir asked smiling.

Nandini cutely bobbed her head with small smile.

" Will my baby forget me now " Navya asked to lighten the situation.

" Can nandini ever forget her didu " Nandini answered looking at Navya.

Navya nodded in no and Navni hugged each other.

" But seems like, no one remembers I am still here " Harshad said in a fake sad tone.

" Hawwwww....what are you still doing here, aren't u getting late. Now leave " Nandini teased him.

Harshad just looked at her with wide open mouth. Nandini laughed seeing him. Harshad too smiled, then both of them hugged each other.

But in all these someone was sitting with a grumpy face, and that was Mr. Abhimanyu Thakkar.

" Barbie doll, who are these two guys " Abhi asked.

" Ohh ya, this is my elder sister Navya didu, this is my brother Cabir Bhai and this is my friend Harshad " Nandini said pointing at them respectively.

" Bhaiii... " Abhi said in uneasy tone.

IshRa sighed in disbelief. He and his possessiveness.

" Barbie doll, I am also your brother na....u didn't call me Bhai " He said.

Except IshRa no one among them knew about his possessiveness, so they took it casually.

" Abhi Bahiyuuu.... " Nandini called him cutely.

Abhi immediately hugged Nandini tightly. Nandini was taken aback but she happily reciprocated the hug. Abhi picked her up from her waist and twirled her around. She kept her down again hugged her tightly. Nandini felt something wet on her shoulder and she immediately seperated and looked at her shoulder and then Abhi.

Abhi was trying to control himself but Nandini already saw tears in his eyes.

" Bhaaiyuuu....what happened... Why are you crying " Nandu asked worriedly.

" I... I missed you soo..soo very much Barbie doll..... Promise me Barbie... You would... You would never leave me again " Abhi said cupping her face.

Nandini could see soo much of love for her in his eyes. She just hugged him and said, " Never.... How can any sister leave such a sweet Brother ".

Everyone smiled at their bond. Nandini was happy to get such a loving family.

End of chappy.

Soo lemne know how's the part?

How was it to see Someone else possessive for Nandini other than Manik.

Was the update emotional?

Few words for IshRa and Abhimanyu's love towards Nandini?

Few words for Cabir's POV.

Few words for Harshad's POV.

Few words for Navya's POV.

Thanks for all the votes and comments on previous chap.

Do vote and comment for this chap too if u like it...

Target - 320+ votes and 80+ comments.

Love MAHI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 10.4K 36
πŸ’š It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
576K 38.7K 46
A story of Manan after treasure hunt where dhruv drops Bomb on Manik by choosing between fab 5 or Nandini... It will be Short story! Peep into it...
515K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
381K 19.3K 21
This is Manan fanfiction story This story starts from talent where fab3 ask Manik to choose between Nandini & fab5 whom will Manik choose to know pl...