Broken Promises (Erica & Cyn)

By raeebanzz

Erica and Cyn are both teenagers in high school. They are in band together and one night at band camp they sl... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Eighteen..
Nineteen..
Twenty..
Twenty One...
Twenty Two..
Twenty Three...
Twenty Four...
Twenty Five...
Twenty Six...
Twenty Seven...
Twenty Eight...
Second chance at love

Seventeen..

2.6K 157 65
By raeebanzz

Cynthia Santana
Three days later

Every since Erica and I basically broke up, I haven't been feeling the same. I feel like I really lost her and it's not a good feeling. I know she's always going to be involved in my life because of the baby but I'm not sure how I feel about that. I don't think I can handle seeing her being with someone else and playing house with MY baby.

Erica seems genuinely happy with Gabby and I'm not going to break that up. I just have to wait and see how this all plays out. In a few months I could be with Erica or someone else, I just had to wait and see what god comes up with.

Besides my drama with Erica. My pregnancy was going pretty well. Even though I'm only seven months pregnant, my doctor said the baby can come at any time. I'm not ready for her yet.

Christmas break is coming up and I can hardly wait. It was this big trip to Disney World coming up but I don't know if I could actually go in my condition.

My parents said I could but since im pregnant it's nothing I can do there. I'm still undecided yet and I have a few days to figure it out.

Pulling up to my school, I parked in my spot and turned the engine off. Getting out I grabbed my book bag and walked inside the building. I was almost an hour early so I decided to sit in the commons.

Sitting alone I scrolled through Instagram for about ten minutes until I felt a presence beside me. I looked up and almost died. Gawdddd!!!💦💦

She smirked and I blushed like crazy.

"Hello." I said locking my phone and setting it down.

"What's good ma? Can I sit with you?" She asked with a sprite that appeared to be full and a bag of unopened chips in her hand.

"You can have any seat you want." I said in my head.

"Yes. Go right ahead." I said motioning my arm to the unused seat beside me.

I looked at her long curly black hair as it flowed so nicely down her back. Her light caramel skin that looked so flawless. Her smile just had me ready to pass out, not to mention she has braces. Lawdddd I think I found the one🙌🏼. God sure does work mighty fast. He may not come when you want him, But he's always on time!👏🏼

She made something so simple like jeans and a hoodie look so sexy. That rolex on her wrist look mighty shiny. Everything about this girl screamed perfection. If I wasn't already pregnant trust and believe I would be carrying her baby. Erica looked good but I admit she had some strong competition.

"You're staring mighty hard." She said smirking then licked her lips.

I instantly snapped out of it and felt embarrassed.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"It's coo, ma. I didn't say I didn't like it." She said and took a sip of her sprite.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jasmine, what about you?"

"Cynthia, but you can call me Cyn."

"You're a sophomore?"

"Yep, and I'm 16. What are you?"

"A Junior, and 17."

"I haven't seen you around and I been here for three years."

"I like to stay to myself." I said shyly.

"You're to pretty to be shy." She said and I started blushing like crazy.

"Thanks, I don't why. I just get nervous around people."

"You don't have to be shy with me." She said opening her chips.

"Want one?" She asked.

"No. I'm fine thanks though."

She shrugged and popped one in her mouth. I observed how she chewed imaging if my p* was that chip.

"Cyn!" She called and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said are you going on that trip?"

"I don't know. I'm still undecided."

"I think you should go. It would be fun. Who doesn't want to go to Disney World."

"I'm thinking about it I just have to get a lot of things in order first."

She nodded and we sat there talking and getting to know each other. It was actually refreshing to sit and have a conversation with someone that wasn't my baby father.

Bell rings

"Well sorry to cut our convo short but I have to get to class." I said standing up and her eyes grew.

Fuck!!! Curse you Erica! I thought in my head and hurried to walk away. Going into the bathroom I looked in the mirror and observed my outfit.

Everyone here knew I was pregnant, but she didn't even know me so I get how she didn't. I just probably fucked up my chances of talking to her again.

I swear niggas and bitches run quick when they see you're pregnant. But somehow Erica still got all the bitches flocking to her side. She has no change im the one who has to do all the heavy lifting and sometimes it makes me upset.

I walked to my home room alone since Stella wasn't here and sat down. We talked about the trip and he handed out permission slips. I tucked mine's in my folder and texted Erica after changing my name. She doesn't dervse that title anymore.

8:45am
We need to talk.

8:46am
SpermDonor😑💜: About what Cynthia?

8:47am
You will see just meet me in your study hall next period.

Putting my phone in my pocket I sat patiently and waited for the bell to ring.

Meeting up with Erica I seen she was sitting at a table in the far back. I went over and sat beside her, she looked up and smiled putting her phone face down.

"Goodmorning." I said.

"mornin' what did we need to talk about?"

"Are you going on the Disney trip?"

"I was thinking about it. You?"

"I don't know the doctor said the baby could come at any time. It's a big risk."

"If you want to go you can. I will be there helping you with whatever you need. If you have the baby there then so be it."

"We're not even ready for her to come right now." I said putting my head down.

"What makes you say that?"

"It's just how I feel. We don't even have name for baby girl yet."

"Besides that we have everything else. I even got her a nursery set up at my house."

"Pause." I said holding my hand up. "What you mean she has a nursery at your house."

"My baby girl gon need somewhere to sleep."

"When did we establish that she was going to stay at your house?"

"Cyn you got to be kidding me. I can't have MY daughter at my house!"

"I don't feel comfortable with that Erica. Between you and Asia I don't know what or who be in y'all crib. At least while she's a newborn I don't want her staying anywhere but in my house."

"Nah. I want my daughter with me on some days that's not gon work."

"I don't want to argue with you right now. It's something we are going to talk about more when she gets here."

She just nodded and I stood up about to leave.

"She's getting bigger." Erica smiled and rubbed my belly.

"Goals!" I heard someone yell and we laughed.

"When is she going to start moving?"

"She does move but you never can catch her for some reason." I said giggling.

"You don't wanna kick for daddy." Erica said talking to my belly as she rubbed it.

"We going to work on it." She said moving. "Where you about to go?"

"The vending machine to get me a snack. I'm really hungry." I said rubbing my belly.

She reached in her bookbag and pulled out a bag of those little chips ahoy cookies. I smiled wide and she handed them to me.

"Thanks baby daddy." I kissed her cheek and grabbed my bag.

Walking down the hall, I seen Stella in her locker. Even though we weren't supposed to be in the hall at this time. We still were, some rules just don't apply to these students.

"That's my bestfriend bow." She said as I walked up to her.

I giggled and gave her a hug.

"Where you been at hoe?"

"I was talking to Erica."

"About?"

"I'll tell you later. You going on that trip."

"Yes."

"I think I'm going to go."

"Good, I won't be alone."

"What class you about to go to?"

"I'm about to go in the commons and sit in one of those tables. I don't wanna be in a class room right now."

"I'm coming with."

She nodded and closed her locker. As we were walking I seen Jasmine at her locker and I sped up. It was kinda awkward seeing her after our encounter this morning.

"What was that about?"

Stella asked as we sat at the tables.

"Long story short we talked this morning and it was good until I stood up and she seen my belly."

"What did she say?"

"Nothing her eyes got big and I walked off. I couldn't take the judgement in that moment."

"You think you ready to be with someone else after Erica?"

"I mean I guess so. I can't let me and Erica's affect something that could be good. Who knows what's going to happen in the future."

"Do you miss her?"

"Sometimes but you can't miss somebody you really never had." I sighed.

"Damn that's deep." I nodded and pulled out my Algebra homework.

"Well on the bright sid- nvm there is no bright side." Stella said and I laughed.

"Anyways, did you do you're algebra homework?"

"Girl look at me. Do I look like I do homework?"

"Nope but we have a test next block and I don't want you to fail."

"We got a test?" Her eyes got wide and her mouth dropped.

"That's clearly what I just said."

"Fuck Cynthia let me see your notes." She said trying to grab my binder but I grabbed it.

"Nope this should teach you to do your OWN stuff."

"This is not the time to be playing hoe, my grade is at risk."

"You didn't care when you weren't doing your homework."

"Stop playing and give me the damn binder bitch!"

"Fiesty." I smirked then gave her the binder.

"Next time do your own work."

Now all I had to do was Ace this test.

***

So how y'all feel about my baby Jas😍? Go easy and be patient with me, I know she ain't Erica😫.

Disney World Trip coming soon and it's gon be lit🤘🏾.

So I changed the grade levels because Cyn was way to old to be a freshman. They are sophomores and Erica, Asia, and Yasmin are Juniors.

What would you guys like to see more of? And don't say them being together😤 be specific.

This chapter is for CieraDennis3 💜 I'm not gon lie I wasn't about to update tonight😂

100+ votes for Disney World chapter. That one gon be long asf😝.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
73.6K 1.4K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
920K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
253K 11.8K 67
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...