Captive [Eustass Kid x Reader]

By AbyssCronica

Eustass 'Captain' Kid. The wildest, cruellest pirate of the Worst Generation. You should have known better th... More

Day 0 [prologue]
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 - part two
Day 5 - part three
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6 - part one
PLAGIARISM WARNING
Night 6 - part two
Night 6 [bonus]
Day 7 - part one
Day 7 - part two
Day 8
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 13 [bonus]
Day 14
Night 14
Day 15
Day 16
Night 16
Day 17
Day 18 and 19
Day 20
Day 21
Night 21 and Day 22 - part one
Day 22 - part two
Night 22 [bonus]
Day 23 - part one
Day 23 - part two
Day 24 and 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28 [ENDING]
Epilogue
[related series]

Day 5 - part one

23.4K 701 934
By AbyssCronica

Kid woke up later than usual, and in a terrible, terrible mood.

Despite the cloudy night, the morning seemed bright, with a sunbeam filtering through the porthole and landing directly on his pillow.

He grumbled something, displeased, eyes still closed.

The memories of the day before surfaced slowly in his mind, making it worse. They won a battle, of course, but it wasn't supposed to go that way, plus those pirates were damn strong and they managed to hit him on... the back.

Yet it wasn't hurting like he was expecting. It was something more similar to a stinging itch.

Still half-asleep, Kid brought the good hand to the wound, and his callous fingers made contact with something familiar, although he couldn't see it.

Stiches?

He didn't recall stopping by the doctor though.

He was awake now, and since he moved he became aware of something warm against his torso.

The pirate rubbed his eyes roughly, lowering his amber gaze to his chest.

You were curled up against his muscles, deeply asleep. Your forehead leaned against his sternum, and you had huddled in foetal position in attempt to gain some warmth.

The non-existing eyebrows of the redhead rose almost to the goggles he didn't even take off the night before.

Caught off guard, Eustass Kid froze for a moment, staring at your sleeping form.

You were wearing one of his T-shirts, which actually managed to cover your body up to your knees. During sleep, though, the fabric pulled up on your legs, unveiling the curve of the thigh.

Tracing your figure with his eyes, he swallowed, his gaze lingering on your chest. He could guess the curve of your breasts under his shirt, with a hint of nipple protruding through the fabric.

The captain felt a twitch between his legs.

He could have you, right there, in that moment.

You were so small and fragile, not able to put up any real resistance.

Kid tilted his head slightly and caught a glimpse of sunlight reflecting on something. His eyes darted to the desk.

There was the knife. Big, sharp and lethal. Beside, a first-aid kit, opened and half-used.

His gaze shifted back to you.

He had been stupid. He was wounded and unconscious, and he let an armed enemy in his own cabin.

No doubts his haki would have waken him up if you really were a threat. But, for some reason, you had chosen to patch him up instead.

This time, his focus fixed on your face.

Your messy hair were all over the place, concealing half of your expression.

He hummed at your black and swollen cheekbone. And the plaster cast on your shoulder. Had he noticed those before?

Kid let out a low growl as he unconsciously decided not to abuse you, at least for now.

He may have been a sadistic son of a bitch but he had a fucking pride.

Tossing the sheet aside, he got up and made his way out of the cabin.

You were thirteen and you were going to die. There was no way around it, not this time.

The fault was only yours, by the way. That's what you get when you put yourself on the line for someone else. And who, on the other hand? One of the boys that made your life a living hell.

My, my, [Y/n], you should have known better.

You don't mess with pirates if you are a skinny thirteen-year old girl, weak and with no particular skill other than a decent aim. And a decent aim is not enough when you have nothing but a battered sling against a real pirate crew.

You closed your eyes. Maybe cried a little.

The harbour was filled with people, the people of your village, but no one was going to move a finger for a filthy orphan like you.

It was okay, though. The boy got away.

He might have been a jerk towards you, but he had a family. He loved someone, and someone loved him.

It was okay...

The blow didn't come but the pirates screamed and you felt something freezing the air in front of you.

«This people. The only one that acted was a child. Unbelievable.»

You slowly opened your eyes to discover that the pirates had turned to ice. Literally.

A tall man towered over you. He had curly black hair and eyeshades hanging from his neck.

His attention trailed to the two pirates that were already down when he arrived, noticing the big bump on their heads, then moved his dark gaze to you.

«Did you do that?»

You nodded, mouth still too dry to speak.

«From the bushes over there?»

You nodded again.

The man eyed the rags covering you.

«Who taught you that?»

Finally, you were able to huddle up, hugging your knees against your chest.

«Nobody.»

«You have no one, haven't you.»

You didn't reply.

He sighed and rubbed the back of his head, resigned.

«A bunch of people won't like this but whatever.»

The tall man stared at you from above.

«Would you like to join the Marines?»

You woke up with the sun spilled all over the pillow.

There was no one else but the mattress was still warm of human presence. The sheets were impregnated of male scent.

You inhaled deeply. It was surprisingly... not bad.

Your shoulder and your side were feeling numb but at least the pain seemed to be gone. Your cheekbone tingled slightly.

Well... could be worse.

The dagger on the desk was gone.

Hum, so Eustass did realize he had been an idiot that night. Good.

Actually, not good for you. Just a little satisfactory.

He didn't touch me, though. Again.

You whined lightly, rubbing your face in your hands.

Ouch.

Mental note: face not fixed yet.

What the hell was going on?

What the fuck did you do last night?

Oh shit. Oh shit.

You nursed Eustass "Captain" Kid.

The sadistic pirate. The 470 million bounty pirate. From the Worst Generation. The man that took you captive and threatened to rape and torture you countless times.

That Eustass Kid.

And yeah, you could have cut his throat open but noooooo, why, let's FUCKING NURSE HIM INSTEAD!

«Oh god I'm such a failure shit fuck they were right they were right they were right I'd be better off dead I deserve this I-»

«Good morning, marine girl.»

The little doctor came in without knocking, interrupting your pitiful stream of consciousness.

«...hi.» you muttered, sagging on yourself.

«I saw the captain.»

«Good for you.»

«You sutured his wound.»

«I did, didn't I?» you grumbled, barely audible.

«Those were terrible stiches.»

«Good.»

«I had to redo half of the work.»

«I hope it was painful.»

«But you probably prevented a very dangerous infection.»

You shut your eyes like you were hit by a slap. The doctor continued, unfazed.

«I told him, so maybe he won't rape you.»

You lifted your eyes.

«Why do you care?»

«I don't. I did it for me. Have you taken a good look at the captain? If he rapes you, he'll tear you in half. If you survive that and he wants to go for another round, guess who has to put your body back together?»

«Well, that's some wise thought, doctor.»

«I know, thanks. Now lay down and let me see that shoulder.»

Your mind was blurred and your chest was struggling in confusion from everything that happened since the day before. Not knowing how to handle all that, you quietly obeyed.

The small doctor visited you and applied his miraculous unguents on your wounds.

«You are healing fast.»

You nodded. That was a useful feature of yours, although those strange concoctions surely helped a lot.

«Oh, I almost forgot, with all that happened. The other day, when we docked, we purchased something for you.»

He opened his bag and tossed some clothes on the bed.

There were a few simple tank tops, shorts, and even a pair of sandals.

You widened your eyes.

«The captain says you are allowed on the deck, so you better cover yourself a little.»

«I am... what?»

«It means you can get out of this cabin, if you want.» the doctor explained patiently as if he was speaking to an idiot.

You stared at him, more confused than ever.

«I don't think the crew will bother you, after the Gordo show. Especially with the captain around. He could do anything, though. He's unpredictable sometimes. But you've shared the cabin for a while now, and you're still in one piece...»

«I...»

You brought a hand to your temple. Your head felt cold and empty.

«It's a good day.» the doctor added, with a softer voice «You could use some fresh air.»

You took a shower and changed.

It took you a while to gather the courage to cross the door.

At first, you tried to recollect your thoughts and make some sense out of that absurd situation. But you gave up soon enough.

The only thing you could do was trying your best to survive and look for a way out. If you could wander around the ship relatively safe, it was a golden chance.

You had already seen the deck more than once but always during some fighting with the ship filled with yells and blood.

That seemed to be a peaceful morning.

The sun was high, the temperature perfect, and just a few blue waves were softly rolling the ship.

You moved a few steps from the cabin, letting the sunlight soak you.

The famous Victoria Punk.

That ship was big, and there were pirates all over the place, gathered in little groups, working on the cordage, sharpening their blades or simply cheat-chatting.

The ones around glanced at you briefly, surprised, but they diverted their gazes almost immediately. Soon, you were surrounded by laud talk and coarse laughter like nothing happened.

You let out a silent sigh, at unease. First, you needed to spot Eustass Kid. If you had to move around in the den of the beast, you wanted to know where the beast was. He was the biggest threat.

You started to explore the lower deck, trying to memorize every nook and cranny. Soon enough, you saw the captain on the dinosaur-shaped bow, talking with what seemed a bunch of rough navigators.

A lot of feet and men separated him from you, and you were good with that.

I wonder what he thinks about what happened last night.

Probably just that I'm stupid. And he'd be right.

His eyes moved on you, startling your small figure.

Shit.

Unable to escape his gaze, you stared back, probably looking a bit lost.

He frowned imperceptibly before turning to his interlocutors.

Free from that amber lock, you closed your eyes and inhaled deeply.

«I see you got promoted.»

You jumped at the sudden voice and jerked around.

The Massacre Soldier stood right in front of you, tall and massive, with his mask always in place, preventing you to read him in any way.

Your stomach clutched. You weren't willing to run into someone so dangerous so soon.

«Yo.» you greeted in a low volume.

«I must say I'm surprised to see you. I was expecting Kid to tear you apart, after yesterday.»

«You and the rest of the crew, apparently.»

«Well, can't blame them.»

«I blame you all hard enough, don't worry.»

«Still, you fight with us and fix our captain.»

Shit.

He knows.

You mouth twitched.

«Everyone makes mistakes.»

He crossed his arms, tilting his head a little.

«Tell me, marine girl, is sarcasm the only way you communicate with?»

«Yes.»

«That's cheap.»

«You're cheap.»

He was baffled for a moment, then something similar to a suppressed chuckle left his helmet.

«I'm the pirate and you're a marine. You should be the mature one here.»

You snorted, rolling your eyes.

Actually, you wouldn't have ever imagined you could be so relaxed around the Massacre Soldier. But nothing was normal, that day. Weren't you, like... playing around with Killer? The 200 million bounty Killer?

«So what's the deal now? I am free to roam around and I have to fight your fights, but I'm still the captain's sex slave?»

He moved to the taffrail, looking at the wide sea. A few seagulls were chasing the veils.

«It's been five nights and he hasn't touched you, has he?»

You frowned, dropping your eyes.

«Am I supposed to thank you?»

«You already did.»

You bit your lower lip as Killer took his leave.

«Damn...»

A salty breeze ruffled your hair.

You reached the taffrail and leaned against it, getting lost in the wrinkles of the sea.

What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to feel? Is this all wrong?

Your teeth were restlessly tormenting your lip when you noticed something on the horizon.

You frowned, trying to focus on the tiny black spot, miles away.

The lookout wasn't reacting, apparently, yet you were sure there was something. Maybe... ships? Yeah, it wasn't an island. It had to be ships. Two.

«HEY!» you waved furiously at some pirates near you «There's something there! Ships!»

They frowned at you.

«The hell are you saying, woman? The lookout didn't--»

«The lookout is an idiot! Look! They are...»

You squinted.

«Holy shit...!»

They had fired two bombs. Normally, they shouldn't have been able to reach you from that distance, but the bombs weren't falling in the sea. They were darting right towards you.

«THEY ARE ATTACKING US!» you shouted, catching everyone's attentions. Finally, the lookout raised the alarm too. It was too late though. The bombs were too fast, and heading exactly where you were standing.

You jumped back but it was no use.

Is this the end?

They were there now.

You shut your eyes closed.

I'm sorry, Aokiji-sensei.

Suddenly, you felt something hard and cold wrapping around your waist and you were whirled around.

«Repel!»

The deep familiar voice made you snap your eyes back open.

You were hanging almost three feet from the ground, held against Eustass Kid's solid chest by his metallic arm, while the other redirected the bombs back to the sender.

«Captain!» someone called.

You grasped the metallic arm, hovering in the air.

«MEN, GET READY TO FIGHT!» Kid roared, his fury vibrating against your back.

You managed to turn your head, while the chaos exploded around you.

His sneer cut his diabolic face as much as the red scar did. The demon was so close your throat dried.

The smile disappeared as he looked at you for an instant.

«You get ready too.» he growled, letting you go and moving rapidly to the other side of the deck.

You unsteadily landed on the floor, regaining your balance.

The two ships were approaching fast.

It wasn't Big Mom, this time. The Jolly Roger was relatively famous, but not enough to impose against Kid's crew. You later came to know it was some minor pirate seeking revenge because the redhead had burnt down his hometown.

In the crowd of pirates running in various directions, you spotted a known face.

«Oi, Mohican!»

The man snorted, turning to you.

«I got a name, ya know. And a bounty too. You're a fucking marine, you should know that!»

«Sure, whatever.» you opened you arms «Do you have a weapon for me? Freakin' Eustass said I should fight.»

«You sure are a bitch.» he commented, but he was smirking «Come with me.»

He took a shotgun from another pirate who tried to protest, but the Mohican silenced him with a brusque wave.

«Do you want me to show the bitch where our weapon deposit is? No. Then close your fucking mouth and go fight.»

He handed you the shotgun.

«Here. Do your magic.»

You almost smiled. Almost.

«Thanks.»

The captain of the other ship was a Devil Fruit user, with a power that resembled telekinesis, and that was how he could fire bombs that way.

The Kid Pirates didn't even try to sink the ships. They welcomed them on their own deck instead. Then the battle begun.

Battles in the New World were never to be underestimated. You knew better.

The main mast was your favourite place and, this time, you were able to reach the top. The shotgun didn't have a wide range, but you had to adapt.

The enemies were going down like pins. At some point, a group spotted you and attempted to climb the mast to reach you.

You let yourself hang upside down from the ropes, firing at the same time.

Piece of cake.

Someone managed to get behind you but your Observation haki warned you, so you tilted back. A big pirate swung his sword against you and you lifted your weapon but he was cut in half before you could do anything.

A huge spurt of blood showered you.

«What the fuck...!»

«You are doing good, marine girl.»

You brusquely rubbed your face with your tank top, wiping the blood away and opening your eyes just in time to see Killer jumping back on the deck.

That bastard.

«YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!» you shouted at the mess beneath you.

You climbed down and joined the ground fight (why, not even you knew), only to find yourself jumping around to dodge flying metal objects of every shape, and even a bundle of flames once.

«HEY!» you barked, while an enemy beside you fried screaming.

Heat closed his wide mouth and rubbed the back of his head.

«Sorry.»

You threw yourself on the ground to dodge the swing of an axe, rolling to the legs of your new opponent and hitting them hard with the stock of your shotgun. The man went down, and you continued to hit him.

«You (hit) don't (hit) mess (hit) with me (hit), pirate! (hit)»

A coarse laughter exploded beside you and a majestic figure covered the sun.

«I can see you're having fun too, birdie!»

You turned to the captain.

Sharp blades and other objects were flying all around the two of you now, slashing one pirate after the other as he laughed in delight, painted lips wide open like his massive arms.

You pouted, getting closer to him in order to avoid the twirl of blades he was creating, barely reaching his bicep with your head.

«Don't get too cocky.» you grumbled as you aimed and fired, drunk from the ecstasy of the battle as well. He only laughed more.

The enemies started to back down, a few survivors managed to get on their ship and escape. Or at least that's what they thought, before a bomb sank them, ending the battle.

The Kid Pirates were yelling with joy all over the place. Corpses were scattered everywhere on the deck.

You felt your guts trembling in excitement, a feeling you rarely experienced anymore despite the numerous battles you faced with the Marines.

But that was different: the Marines had a strict hierarchy, you always had precise orders to follow, there was a logic strategy and everyone knew what the man beside him was supposed to do.

You brought a hand on your plaster cast. It was cracked but there was no pain, probably due to the adrenalin.

What am I supposed to feel?

«Oi, you were good, marine girl!» someone barked, stirring you up.

«Yeah!» someone else agreed «Not bad at all for a marine bitch!»

Wire, close by, pounded his spear to the ground.

«Language!»

You caught the doctor re-emerging from below deck and approaching Killer.

«How many casualties?» he asked.

«Three recruits, plus two seriously injured.»

The doctor nodded and headed to the pirates in need while Killer informed the captain.

Kid listened to his first mate, then climbed to the upper deck, standing over the crew and imposing the silence with a gesture of the mechanic arm.

«All right crew, that's what I needed.» he smiled fiercely «We will have a bloody banquet tonight, to celebrate our victories and the ones that fell in the last few battles! You know what to do, you assholes.»

All the men shouted in content.

You raised an eyebrow.

«That's how you celebrate your late comrades?»

«What, you don't like it?»

You turned to the pirate approaching you. He was the Mohican, and he reached out his arm for you, the other hand behind his back.

You lifted the other eyebrow, questioning.

«The shotgun.»

Oh, sure.

You snorted, handing him the weapon. He took it and revealed his other hand. It was holding a mop.

You stared at him.

«You heard the captain, we're having a banquet.»

Still lost.

«We cannot have a banquet on a deck that resembles more a slaughter house.»

«And that's my problem?»

«It is now.» he stated, throwing the mop at you «Clean up this mess.»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.6K 43
Fallen from grace as a Marine Captin after your entire crew is viciously slaughter before your very eyes. All you can seem to think or focus on is ta...
41.4K 1.3K 19
(Y/N) has never had a family as long as she could remember. For the past 5 years she's been dressing up as a boy, to hide the fact that she is a woma...
19.4K 628 7
Eustass Kidd, aka the king and alpha of One Piece island was having a problem. The place was fine, the people were happy, crime was down to a minimum...
157K 7.3K 22
Your best friend does not love you the way you love him. ~ouch~ Enter your ill tempered distraction. ** Modern AU ** I don't own the art on this o...