The Game Of Survivors✔️

By shakthi

Highest ranking: #1 [Blurb] "I... I will kill you," She raised the gun at me. "Sanjana-" "I am Trishana," she... More

Prologue
#1 The Surya Group.
#2 The survivors
#3 The hearing
#4 Doctor vs Reporter
#5 The gunshot
#6 The Enemy's Enemy
#7 The missing patients
#8 The file house
#9 The Estate house
#10 Between the devil & The deep sea
#11 The gang
#12 The betrayal
#13 The confession
#14 Project "Surya Narayan"
#15 Kidnapped!
#16 Trisha's Secret
#17 The plan
#18 Truth magazine
#19 Merging of Latest
#20 Safe house
#21 Shweta Surya Narayan
#22 Abraham
#23 The Obsession
#24 The silent witness
#25 Varsha missing
#26 The torture
#27 Arrested
#28 Arjun's True colors
#29 The press conference
#30 Rest in peace
#31 Family
#33 Sanjana saxena
#34 Truth & lies
#35 The first date
#36 Jasmine
#37 Izzy
#38 Yes!
#39 The person inside
#40 Knight in shining armour
#41 The promise
#42 The secret vault
#43 Against the rule
#44 A whole new world
#45 The truth
#46 The escape
#47 The rescue
#48 The uninvited guests
Book III #49 waking up
#50 Dreamland
#51 The Past
#52 The misplaced trust
#53 The mission backfired
#54 The interrogation
#55 Answers
#56 The double life
#57 Mrs.Arjun Rajnath
#58 The spy
#59 Reporter Trishana
#60 I love you
#61 The picnic
#62 The Jailbreak
#63 Operation sweep
#64 The Trap
#65 The surrender
#66 The surprise gift
#67 Surviving the worst
#68 Game over
#69 Back to the rightful places
#70 Together Forever [Epilogue]

Book II #32 Face-to-Face

10.8K 936 344
By shakthi

Read chapter 31 before this, Both are updated together!

Trishana.

"The plan is ready" Karthik said "But we need a few more things to get"

"Let's go out today and arrange everything"

"I need to buy some things too, I'm coming too" Aditi said.

"I will pick up trisha's dress" Varsha said "I know the perfect place"

"Let's do this" Aditya looked around "let's split up and arrange everything, then we will meet at the Mall"

"Even though surya group is in a crisis time now, Let's be careful" I said "shahid will stay back here" I said.

"Me again!?" he asked darkly while karthik touched his head.

"Your brain is too expensive, Surya group needs you to decode some files" he said.

All of us laughed at his action while shahid looked not so pleased at staying back, But nodded anyway.

"I will transform trisha to a new person"Varsha said excited.

"You look scary, Varsha! Just like a scientist waiting to experiment on his new discovery!" I said and all of them chuckled.

"This is my field of expertise, So listen to me now, I wont allow your to wear the baggy cloths anymore!" Varsha gave me a look.

She has already lectured me enough on hiding myself, So I decided close my mouth for good.

"Ok,so that's settled then" Aditya looked around "I will accompany varsha to pick up her dress" he said.

"I will take trisha to get the fancy car" Karthik said "I will forge her new identity too"

"Okay, careful everyone" Shahid said slowly "Surya group's people are everywhere, So don't let your guard down" he said and everyone nodded.

Karthik.

We splitted and went in two directions.

I was with trisha on my bike.

When we stopped at the car showroom, she looked at me in surprise.

"You really are something karthik! one request from you and they really provided you with the car!? That's great" she said and I smiled.

"It's not mine, I need to return it back" I told her "Whenever we have missions, The agency will provide us with anything we want" I said.

"That's not too bad" she said as we walked inside "I would love to join if it's like this"

Karthik chuckled at that.

"You need to rethink that" he said "Because one false move and you will be dead" he said "But considering the number of times you ended up in the emergency room, You might as well join us" he laughed and I gave him a fake glare.

"You are finally here" I heard the voice and turned around in surprise.

Jacob sir!?

I went to attention mode and gave him my best salute "sir"

I stayed there while trishana was giving me wide eyed look and jacob sir walked to me.

He accepted my salute and turned to trishana "who is this we got here?" he asked me "Is she the reason you wants to extend your leave?" he asked me.

"This is trishana hariprasad, The Ceo of tru-"

"Hariprasad? Is it the same person who was working with officer Ajith once?" he raised his eyebrows and I nodded.

"Hello sir, I see that you know my dad" Trisha said politely and he shook hands with her.

"He's my trainer" I introduced them "Jacob sir"

"I didn't expect you here sir" I said and he gave me a look.

"I heard that you are in the middle of a mission and asked for assistance, What's it karthik, You have been gone for more than five months now and now suddenly you need backup from us?"

"It's my individual assignment sir" I told him.

"Now I understand what your assignment is, I thought it would be over with Ajith roy case files, But you decided to go after them?" he asked me "our higher ups are not going to allow this, You could be punished for this" he said and trisha looked at me worriedly.

"But we managed to switch the original file before they reached there sir! They still don't know about it since they don't know how to decrypt it" I said.

"Karthik, It took About 20 years for Ajith to follow Surya group, And look where it ended! The individual assignment is to assess your Ability, No one will agree if you do this, They will take deciplinary action against you!"

"I am not going after Surya group sir!" I said and both trisha and jacob sir looked at me.

"Then what are you doing now?"

"I am  going after Ajith sir's accident case sir" I answered.

And there was another silence after which jacob sir turned to trisha "can you give us a minute?"

"Sure" She moved away.

"Karthik, you don't take me as a stupid right?" he looked at me warningly.

"Sir, I have gone to so many operations, I never even cared about my safety, But this case..it's something I really really want to do, I can't give up on that" I said.

And he sighed.

"Look, I will give you 2 more months, finish everything within that time and come back" he said "I don't care if you succeed or not, but it was already difficult for me to extend your holidays" he said.

"i had never taken any vacation before-"

"I know, but once the order comes from above, we can't do anything about it, you know it too" he warned and I nodded.

"Two months it is then, Thank you!"

"You said you lost your gun, I haven't reported that yet" He said "when you come back, Be ready to get punished" Jacob sir warned me.

"I understand sir, But I believe that no one can recognise a STO's gun sir" I said.

"I hope so" Jacob sir said "You are risking everything for this, I hope you remember the consequences if you get exposed"

"I am aware of it" I nodded grimly.

After talking to him, I walked back to trisha.

We took the most luxurious fancy car and the forged documents with us, we drive outside.

"Oh my God! Karthik, This is the first time I am driving such a luxurious car" trishana exclaimed.

"You better get used to it" karthik told me "you are the heiress of Alpha group now, Ms.sanjana saxena" he gave me my fake ID "Your mom is a keralite and Dad from Mumbai, They met at college and fell in love, All of them are settled abroad and you are currently visiting your parent's country this vacation"

I nodded "I will remember it well, Thank you karthik" I said and he gave me a keycard.

I looked are him in question.

"The key to your apartment, Sanjana, Remember that you are staying at one of the prestigious apartments" He said.

I took in a deep breath and nodded again.

"I never knew it would be this easier to fake an identity" she said "your organisation is great" she said "but it looks like you are not allowed to have a free will" she added slowly.

I smiled.

"I never cared about it before, All I wanted was to eliminate terrorists and traitors for the country" I admitted "but now.." I dragged off.

"What about now?"

"I just realised that the terror group is nothing, The most dangerous people to take care of in our country is the big corporations and industries" I said "But even my organisation is a bit wary of them"

"That's why I always wanted to be a reporter, We can speak up freely. But these days, Even press is controlled by them"

"Hey, Don't give up Trisha. We will bring up truth magazine again" I said and she nodded, smiling sadly.

When we reached the shopping mall, Varsha and Aditya was already waiting at the food court.

"Where's Aditi?" I asked as soon as I sat down.

"She went to the salon, She said she need a haircut" varsha said.

"What!?" I got up from my chair "She wants to cut her hair?" I asked.

"You can't stop her, She's kind of stubborn-"

"But I like it now" I said and everyone turned to me like I have declared some incomprehensible words.

"Karthik?" Aditya raised his eyebrows "You mean-"

"I mean I don't want her to cut her hair" I said "She looks cute with her hair growing"

With that, I walked out of there.

Aditya.

We stared after him.

"Was that a confession?" varsha turned to trisha.

"You know.." Trisha said slowly "I always prided myself for able to read human emotions" she said "but I am totally at loss for words here" she said.

I started to chuckle and varsha and trishana turned to me.

"You are okay with this?" varsha asked "we are talking about your sister here"

Aditya smirked.

"Do you know, Karthik is the only guy who is not afraid to make her angry" I said.

"You sounds like you are complimenting him!"

"Yes I am" I said "None of the guys got close to Aditi, She practically made everyone run miles away from her with her attitude, Now that karthik is here, it's quite funny for me to see my little sister flustered and unable to deal with it" he said "trust me, you don't know how strange it is" I chuckled.

"Do you want them to be together?" trisha asked me.

My smile dropped at that.

"I know karthik, Even though he make fun of her most of the time, He is quite serious when the time comes, And  I am sure that he will not hurt her"

"Whoa! You will be the world's best brother-in-law" Trisha said.

"Do You know" I said "When Aditi was getting punished, Karthik wanted to save her, He..he was willing to take the punishment instead of her, Even I didn't know what to do in that situation, we all were in danger, But he wanted to protect her" I said "I realised it then..that if there's someone who could protect Aditi in this world, that's him, if they wants to be together, I will be really happy"

Aditi.

"Your hair looks beautiful ma'am" the stylist told me "cutting it too short wouldn't look as good, what about layering it -"

"I need to cut it short, A boy cut" I told her again, This time with conviction.

And she nodded.

"I understand" she said and I heard the screamings and shoutings of girls all around.

"Puppy?"

Karthik!?

What the heck is going on?..

"Mister, this is an all girl's hair salon"

"You can't barge in like this-"

"Look, I am looking for...a girl who is about 5 feet five inches, dressed in black and white with shoulder length hair-"

"Karthik?" I called and he turned to me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, now worried "Is everyone alright? Did they find us-"

"Here you are puppy!" he snatched my hand and started to walk out.

"Hey, tell me what's going on" i said, now panicked.

Karthik dragged me out of there and walked.

"Karthik!?"

He dragged me to a corner and looked at me.

"Why do you want to cut your hair?"

"What!?" I asked him incredulously.

"Your hair is okay the way it is, why do you want to cut it?"

"Because I want to! I don't want a long hair"

"You can't do that, Let's go"

"You are not making any sense, Karthik, What does cutting my hair have anything to do with you?"

"Everything" he said "I like it now"

"Uh..excuse me!?" i am now dumbfounded.

"You heard me, You are..um..cute in this hair style, I don't want you to cut your hair" he said and I stared at him, Speechless.

Not even Aditya had ever stopped me from doing what I really want.

I started to turn back and he blocked my way.

"Move back" I ordered.

"No"

"Even Aditya couldn't stop me, you think you can?"

"Well..Aditi, You should realise that I am not Aditya, I am karthik, Karthik suresh kumar" he said staring me straight in the eyes.

My heart skipped a beat and I tried to look cold.

I gave him another glare.

"Um..excuse me?"

Both of us turned around to see a middle aged lady coming to our side "Is there a problem here? Is he disturbing you?" she asked me.

Karthik.

Amma!

I can't believe my luck! of all the people, I have to bump into her!

"Er..no..thank you" Aditi answered her hesitantly.

"Don't worry and speak up, I'm the president of women's protection club here, Is he harassing you?" She asked her again.

I wanted to roll my eyes, But held it in as I don't want to complicate this situation.

"I am okay" Aditi said quickly

"But it felt like he was fighting with you"

"Um..I know him" she nodded, then leaned down to whisper in her ear and even as I listened hard, I couldn't catch it.

"She's my girlfriend, ma'am, Don't worry" I assured her and Amma raised her eyebrows at me.

Aditi gave me another glare and turned to my Amma.

"We will go now" she said politely and gave me a pointed look before starting to walk.

"Um..Amma-"

"So she's the one?" She asked me as soon as she walked away.

"It's not like that...well..it's complicated" I said

Amma laughed.

"I never thought someone could be so accurate about you, Usually they all tell me how wonderful and amazing you are, this one is different" she laughed again.

"What did she tell you?" I asked, now curious.

"That you are...um..what was the word...yea, Eccentric and somewhat stubborn" she said and I started to retort "and she added that you are um..quite  trustworthy, So that I don't have to worry about you hurting her" Amma added.

"She told you that!?" I was surprised now.

"Karthik!"

I heard the shout from the end of the hallway and turned to Amma.

"I will visit you at home, thanks for not blowing up my cover"

"You better bring her too" she said and I nodded before turning and running to her.

"Why didn't you wait for me? She was talking to me" I told her as we took the escalator.

"We can't afford to make a mistake and attract attention, A day like this is very rare to us" she said. "But why are you smiling?"

"Um..I am smiling?"

"Yea, you were"

"Because you are not cutting your hair"

"I can't go back there, you already embarrassed me, Besides, I can always cut my hair at home"

"Don't you think about it!"

Arjun.

I was still in my special spot at the nightclub when My phone started to ring.

What's it now!?

"Karan, This is my only time to-"

"Boss! It's..It's urgent" He sounded astounded "I was following trishana and-"

"I already told you not to mention her name to me, Keep an eye on her, that's your duty-"

"But sir! She..wow..She look totally different!" He said "its..yea, It's trishana.." Karan sounded confused and surprised at the same time.

"What are you talking about karan?" I asked, Now impatient.

"Sir, I was following her as you wanted me to" He said. "But I nearly..lost her when she came out of the boutique here! she has transformed herself completely! I wouldn't have recognised her if it was not for the photo you showed me last time" He said.

"Transformed completely? What do you mean!?"

"She looks..beautiful and um..yea Sexy, She is in her real look, No glasses, No bobbed hair, No jacket, She's wearing a dress-  Sir! She..She just got into a fancy car!" he exclaimed.

Trishana had never used her real self to come out, If she's working, She had the bob hair, her suit and glasses, other times, She used baggy cloths, then what's she up with her now!?

"Karan, Follow her" I said "She's planning something" I said "Now that mahesh is out and her magazine is destroyed, She's Planning something else, Report to me everything" I said.

"Okay, sir" Karan said and I disconnected the call.

What is it trishana?..I thought you will give up once you don't have a way to publish your news, What new game are you planning now!?

She looks beautiful and sexy? I hope she will not get herself to trouble.

I poured myself a drink and looked around the club house.

Now that mahesh is out of picture, It's time for me to get rid of Abiram and others.

I was still there when karan's call came again after about 15 minutes.

"Karan?" I asked "Is something wrong?" I asked.

Did she get into any trouble?

"Sir!" karan said in a wonder struck voice "Guess where she's now?" Karan asked me. "She's at the freaking club house! She's all dressed up and transformed completely to someone else, she's at the doorway of your club house now, What does this mean!?" He asked me.

So I  got up and walked to the railing that faced the door.

Sure enough, She was standing there.

I froze as I watched her,

She was wearing a peach colored short, One shoulder dress that exposed more than half of her legs and showed off her slender figure.

Her makeup was slightly heavy and  she looked sexy.

Arjun..Focus! Now is not the time to check her out!

If it was anyone else, It would have been difficult for them to recognise her.

But not me.

I have been following her for some time now that I kind of know all about her...From her birth to the school life to the professional life.

I know all about that.

And what made me surprised was the fact that it was the first time I am watching her in this kind of dress.

Yup, I had never seen her or heard of her dressing up like this in the 26 years of her life ; In my research.

She's normally dresses up modest and professional. She Even carry around a thick rimmed glasses to get the air of a professional reporter.

I know all the tiny details of her.

"Sir?" karan asked me again, Making me realise that I am still holding my phone.

"Um..I Will handle it" I told him "Don't follow her inside, I'm sure her gang is taking watch of her now"

I disconnected the call and raised up from my place.

Why's she here?

She's not here as a reporter, Then?..

To seduce someone?

I looked up and down her again.

Right, She's here to seduce someone..But who?

I watched as she hesitated a moment before taking a deep breath and started to walk inside.

Trishana.

It was chaotic Inside.

Loud music and dancing people were everywhere.

"Trisha..Are you ready?"I heard karthik's voice through the earpiece and i corrected my hair unconsciously.

"It's already time, I Am a bit nervous about this" varsha's voice reached me.

"Dont worry, I will try my maximum" I assured everyone "He's been living alone for too long, I will make sure that he will fall in love with me"

"If you suspect anything off, just give up the whole plan" Aditya said.

"Yea, right, safety first, I remember it" I said "But I really don't know where I could find him in this sea of people"

"It's easy, See if there's any private or VIP area, He could be in a quiet corner" Karthik said.

"Okay" I said.

"Don't try too hard, If you think something is off, Don't linger around, Aditya and me are already inside, Others are waiting outside, Don't worry about anything" Aditi assured me.

"I know" I said "Let me search for him first"

So after disconnecting the call and putting the ear piece back to my pouch, I started to do exactly that.

I looked around the club house.

"Hello beautiful" One of the guys approached me "care for a drink?" He leaned closer.

"No thanks, I am waiting for my friend" I stepped away.

Eww...He's reeking of alcohol!

I started to move again, I walked to the bar and ordered my drink.

Arjun.

She was still looking around with a glass of wine in her hand.

And a crazy thought appeared inside me.

Who's her target?

Is it me!?

And just like that,theories started to appear in my head.

Shweta was with them and she's refusing to give complaint. Did she perhaps talked about us?...me?

She knows my role in the family.

I'm curious now, I turned back to trisha.

Are you really here for me?

Well...then I will make this easier for you.

I walked to the bar where she was and reached near.

For some reason, My heart was out of rhythm.

It was the first time that something like this is happening in my life.

She was turning around and I approached her deliberately.

She bumped to me, Spilling her drink all over my shirt and It caused her to lose her balance and I supported her to prevent the fall.

"Uh..sorry, I didn't see you" She told me quickly, Trying to straighten herself "I was-" She stopped dead when her eyes finally took me in and she stiffened inside my hand.

And instantly, I knew I was right.

Her target is me!

-----------------------------

Guys, I would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions;

1) Who recommended this book to you?
2) Who's your favourite character? Why?
3) What's your favourite scene/part?
4) TGOS vs B&B vs SSIMFY vs TL&BL, which one is your favourite? Why?
5) Will you recommend this book to anyone?
6) Any constructive criticism/ suggestions for me?
7) Where are you from?
8) How old are you? (optional, I want to know my audience)
9) Will you buy my book if it's available as a paperback?
10) Do you like my work? Why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Taken By Him. By Ace_

General Fiction

316K 22.3K 54
"i am not Your Slave." Teja said rebolting with disgust in her voice. "You are my slave , baby. You are." Karan said looking right into her eyes whi...
5.7K 803 14
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
1.3M 9.9K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
171K 11.1K 52
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...