.Homecoming (Hayes Grier)

由 OkokGrier

WARNING: PARTS TO SEXUAL *later chapters* This homecoming sin't like your home coming. Katlyn thought that he... 更多

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
SPECIAL NOTE
17
18
19
20 Part 1/2
20 part 2
21
22
23
24
25
Hey guys! 02.01.16

Homecoming

4.5K 39 6
由 OkokGrier

"Home coming Queen And King! Vote here now!" Is what I here everyday...

"Katlyn! Katlyn!" I heard someone Squeling. I turn around with a girl with a high pony tail wailing her arms and running towards me. It was my best friend Taylor. "Katlyn, Guess what the frek just happend."

"Um, Mr. Baxter is giving out $20 bucks?: I replied sarcasticly. " I wished, but you know that kid with brown hair?"

" Who? Jared, Colten, Nathan, Antonio, Caleb, Nick, Conan? Dude, There is like alot of browned hair kids here." I said rolling my eyes followed by a cough. "Nick! Nick! He asked me to the Homecoming dance!" Of course Nick would ask Taylor. I see them lock eyes togther at lunch to the 5 minutes we have to gt ready for eaxh period. so locked that they are 6 minutes late. I clearly didn't get asked by the him, Alex. "Well, Hah you did it!" I saod hiding away my frown. She didn't reply back after, She just gave me a strong hug and ran off.

++++

We just finished 4th period and yet I see girls holding flowers with a great big smile. I headed to my locker to get my text books until I heard some singong coming towards me. "Ooo ooo! Katlyn....You are amazing, If you will sau you can, yoi wanna go to the dance?" A group of cortez singers came. them i heard "With meee". Well look who it was, Alex. Well of course you would think his is to "Promy" But you only have home coming once, I think. " Yes!" I blurrted out and Hugged him.

+++++++

The next day the annoucements annouced that Home coming was in 3 days. So meand Tay had basically 2 days to find the perfect dress. So after school we went to dEliA*s cause when its "dances" season they have what my mom calls "Into the swag" Dresses. We tried a few on but not alot. My parents gave me $100 to spend for dress and shows and accesories. I found the perfect dress after a couple of tries. It was a white flowy high-lo dress with silver diamonds under the torsso. I bought a pair of Silver Heels that are thin at the foot. For accesories; A crystal head band: Diamond earings, infinity neckalaces. We spent the rest of the day at Starbucks and nextflixing.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

273K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...