The Game Of Survivors✔️

By shakthi

Highest ranking: #1 [Blurb] "I... I will kill you," She raised the gun at me. "Sanjana-" "I am Trishana," she... More

Prologue
#1 The Surya Group.
#2 The survivors
#3 The hearing
#4 Doctor vs Reporter
#5 The gunshot
#6 The Enemy's Enemy
#7 The missing patients
#8 The file house
#9 The Estate house
#10 Between the devil & The deep sea
#11 The gang
#12 The betrayal
#13 The confession
#14 Project "Surya Narayan"
#15 Kidnapped!
#16 Trisha's Secret
#17 The plan
#18 Truth magazine
#19 Merging of Latest
#20 Safe house
#21 Shweta Surya Narayan
#22 Abraham
#23 The Obsession
#24 The silent witness
#25 Varsha missing
#26 The torture
#28 Arjun's True colors
#29 The press conference
#30 Rest in peace
#31 Family
Book II #32 Face-to-Face
#33 Sanjana saxena
#34 Truth & lies
#35 The first date
#36 Jasmine
#37 Izzy
#38 Yes!
#39 The person inside
#40 Knight in shining armour
#41 The promise
#42 The secret vault
#43 Against the rule
#44 A whole new world
#45 The truth
#46 The escape
#47 The rescue
#48 The uninvited guests
Book III #49 waking up
#50 Dreamland
#51 The Past
#52 The misplaced trust
#53 The mission backfired
#54 The interrogation
#55 Answers
#56 The double life
#57 Mrs.Arjun Rajnath
#58 The spy
#59 Reporter Trishana
#60 I love you
#61 The picnic
#62 The Jailbreak
#63 Operation sweep
#64 The Trap
#65 The surrender
#66 The surprise gift
#67 Surviving the worst
#68 Game over
#69 Back to the rightful places
#70 Together Forever [Epilogue]

#27 Arrested

8.8K 925 248
By shakthi

This is the last update for today, make sure that you read  chapter 24, 25 & 26 before this.

Arjun.

"What..what are you talking about!?" Mahesh said after a moment. "That's not possible!"

"Are you sure?"

"I am damn sure that One of them is a police officer" I said.

"Abiram, Thomas and everyone, Retreat now" Father said to the mic.

"Think of it, After Officer Ajith roy's death, What if they have already handed over the case to a new officer? What if one of them is a undercover officer?"

"No way!" pramod said "It will put us in a tight spot! His higher ups will be watching over him, We don't know how powerful they are"

"We can't let him free" father said

"And we can't kill him too, His death might bring the police inside surya group" raghav sir said.

"This is not like the other cases, I can't even clean up after this mess, You know all that followed Ajith roy's case, This will be out of our hands!" I Said firmly.

"Then what are we going to do?" Pramod asked.

"Let's kill them and get it over with" Abiram said as he came inside.

"If we leave them now, We will have to deal with them again" Mahesh nodded.

"Do you want to kill a police officer?We don't even know for whom they are working for!" I said.

"Let's vote then" Abiram spoke up "We will go with majority's opinion" he said "Those in favour of killing them raise your hand-" He stopped as someone opened the door to the conference room.

"Sir!" Karan came inside and I looked at him, it's unlike him to interfere in the conference room.

"I am sorry to interfere, But Officer suresh kumar is here" He said.

"What!?" Father narrowed his eyes "what does he want?"

"He said he wants to...arrest the people who..attacked varsha" He said "And..that reporter is also here with him"

"Trishana?" Abiram asked in a thunderous voice.

I too looked at him.

Karan looked at me and nodded "yes" he said.

What is she upto now!?

I tried my best to keep her away from getting involved, But how come she's here!?

"You said you blocked that girl from coming to the site!" Father turned to me.

"I did" I said" I asked Thomas mathew to keep her from reaching there" I said "I even sent him her location" I turned to him.

"He borrowed my officers to stop her" Thomas supported me proudly "she was in their custody all the time" He added.

"Then why the hell is that bitch here?" Mahesh asked angrily.

"It's impossible for them to get a warrant at this time" Father said "Do not let them inside, Seal all the gates" he ordered.

"Wait!" I said "It looks like trishana has something in store for us" I said slowly and turned to mahesh "Are you sure that you didn't leave any evidence behind?" I asked.

"Of course I didn't!" mahesh said "I'm not stupid" he added.

"Then let them inside and see what this is about" I said "They can't arrest mahesh anyway" I added.

Karthik.

I watched as Aditya was shaking Aditi  and calling her name nonstop.

She was still subconscious and we removed the belts and took her down from the chair.

"Aditi" Aditya laid her down on his lap and called her again, He was shaking from head to feet and his tears were falling down her face.

Aditi's eyelids moved and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Aditya?" she said softly and he hugged her tightly.

"Aditi! Thank God..Thank God" He kept on talking while hugging her tightly.

She was looking very weak, But she tried to smile at him, Trying to console him and I had to suppress my urge to crush her to me, It was so strong that I was so shocked at the feelings inside me.

"Let her breath, Aditya" I said softly and Aditya released her.

"Are you alright?" I asked her as she looked at me.

"I..am..ok.ay" She said slowly "You..were ready to take my place..I don't want anyone to-"

"Enough" I said "Don't say anything anymore" I added "I don't know why they all suddenly retreated, But I think it will be something serious to abandon us midway"

Trishana.

"Only the officer can come inside, We don't want reporters inside" The guy I recognised as sanjay, Abram's right hand blocked me in front of the gate.

"She's with me" officer suresh said "we are here to see mahesh surya narayan" officer suresh kumar said and the other officers with him looked troubled and uncomfortable to have trespassed to the surya headquarters.

"Send them inside, Chairman said they are his guests" one of the guys said and we were escorted inside.

It was shahid's idea to get help from suresh sir. I wanted to make a deal with surya narayan, But he couldn't accompany me here nor could he send me alone to surya headquarters.

"Since we already have a voice clip on varsha's attack, You can take it to suresh sir and ask him to arrest mahesh at the same time you can accompany him and talk to narayan" he had said "one stone, two birds"

So I have done exactly that. karthik's dad was thrilled to get the evidence against mahesh narayan and I knew that we have taken the correct decision.

The only thing I feel guilty about was the fact that I'm hiding karthik's news from him. He has no idea that karthik's life is in danger and I can't tell him that.

I'm sorry...but I promise you that I will save them..

I know they could be even here, may be in the same jail room they had locked me up, before.

But since we don't have a search warrant, I know we can't search for them here today.

Arjun.

We were in the surveillance room and I enlarged the conference room on the screen where father was talking to trishana and officer suresh.

What did you do today? How are you planning to help your friends?..

"Boss, I can't appear beside her because she already knows me, But why are you hiding here?" karan asked me.

"Does it look like I'm hiding from her karan!?" I looked at him sternly "Father dismissed the meeting, I want to know why she's here" I said.

"But we can't hear anything from the conference room"

"We can" I said as I turned on my receiver and karan's eyes widened "You tapped the conference room? You will be in big trouble if-"

"How do expect me to survive here with Abiram and Mahesh?"

"But sir-"

"Shh..hear this" I offered him a ear plug to shut him up and he took it reluctantly.

At first, I didn't know what the voices were about, But then I realised that trishana is playing a voice clip for father.

I heard the conversation between varsha and mahesh just before the attack today.

"No!" karan whispered "He actually confessed that he killed her father!?"

"Trishana.." I whispered "Even if I blocked her from going there, She already have the evidence"

"That girl is something!" Karan said "she always find ways to make trouble for us!"

"Mahesh has no way out now" I said "it's solid evidence against him and he can be arrested" I said "And that officer suresh is not going to back down, He had been trying everything all these time to arrest him, now he have the evidence"

"Trishana sure knows how to choose friends" karan shook his head.

Trishana.

"-so I am here to arrest him" Suresh sir told narayan.

"I don't even know if this is a genuine sound clip, you can't trust-"

"I assure you that it's dependable, Before we came here, We have already verified this with the national forensic group" I cut across narayan and he looked at me and I looked straight back.

Yes, I had to do that or I know, you will complain about the fake voice clip and you will prove it as a fake-just like you have done to maya's medical records.

Now that we have already done and proved it to be the original genuine clip, you don't have another way but hand over mahesh to the police.

"I am still not sure" he said "but I will cooperate with the investigation" he said

"Where's mahesh?" suresh sir asked in his police tone.

Tell him that he's not here...tell him he's out of state and give us a chance to raid here...it's the only way to find if karthik, Aditya and Aditi are still here.

"I am here" Mahesh opened the door "I heard that you want to question me" he said.

Suresh sir looked at his juniors and nodded, one of the officers reluctantly came forward with the handcuffs.

"You are under arrest for the murder of Abraham and Atempted murder of Varsha abraham" suresh sir said and he looked startled.

"Arrested!? What do you mean! I have nothing to do with her" he said and I played the audio clip again while Mahesh stopped struggling.

"You bitch!" He screamed when he heard it completely  "you bloody bitch, mark my words, I won't let you go, You will-"

"Mahesh" narayan's voice rang with warning "This is clearly a misunderstanding, Wait there, I will help you out" he promised and mahesh stopped struggling.

I walked near him.

"Dont worry" I assured him in my best sarcastic tone "You won't be alone in the jail, I will surely send the rest of them there soon" I said.

"You-"

"Take him to the jeep" suresh sir ordered and the two officers dragged him out of there.

Narayan was still looking cold, But I know better.

"Aren't you worried that you are the first officer to step inside surya group?" Narayan looked at suresh sir.

"I will take it as a compliment" Karthik's dad said "when the time comes, I will visit you again, Now that mahesh has confessed to killing Abraham for surya group, I don't know how many people are involved, I am sure that you will not be involved in something terrible like this, I will come back after my investigation" He said and narayan's face darkened.

"Trishana, let's go"

"Give me five minutes, I will be right outside" I told him and he looked at me for a moment and I nodded.

"Five minutes" he said and walked out.

"Are you here to plead for the lives of your friends? Are you going to make a deal with me with this voice clip?" Narayan asked me as soon as suresh was outside.

Anger filled me.

"Varsha nearly sacrificed her life for that confession from Mahesh, I promise you that mahesh will never get out, All the things he had done is going to come out one after another now" I said firmly.

"You don't want to save your friends then? What a pity, They will be sad to hear this" narayan said "one of them is half dead anyway, I don't know how long it will take for the other two-"

"Do Not touch them!" I gritted my teeth as I took the photos and threw it in front of him.

"Look carefully before you decide to kill my friends" I said.

Narayan take one look and jumped up.

"Shweta!" he exclaimed "what...how.." he looked up at me "what did you do to her?" he asked me.

"She was half dead when I came here" I told him the words he just told me "I don't know how long she will last-"

"You are going to regret this" narayan looked at me with fire in his eyes "You are blackmailing me with her life!?"

"How does it feel to be blackmailed?" I retorted "If my friends endured any pain, I promise you that your daughter will suffer double their pain"

Aditya.

I watched as karthik removed his jacket and  covered Aditi as she dozed off in the corner.

"Karthik..Thank-"

"Don't say anything" he cut across me "We are not out of danger yet" he added.

"We don't have a way out now"

"I can't give up like this" he said angrily "I will fight until my last breath-" he stopped as the door handle moved.

Both of us were tensed and covered Aditi as the door swung open.

And there stood the very last person we had expected to see.

"Trisha!" Both of us exclaimed together.

"What are you doing here?"

"Did you get caught?"

"Don't tell me you sneaked in here-"

"Guys!" she said "I am glad that you are...what happened to Aditi!?" She ran to Aditi's side.

"She was tortured to get informations from us" karthik said.

"Dont worry" Trisha said "You will be out of here first thing tomorrow" she said "Mahesh is arrested by your dad, Karthik, I'm here with him"

"My dad is here?" he asked and trisha nodded "I could not have come here if it was not for him" she said "But he don't know that you guys are trapped here, I had no way but do this to make a deal with narayan in exchange for shweta's life"

"You are...you are exchanging shweta for us?" He asked "What about Izzy?Did shahid-"

"It was shahid's idea,We don't have any information on izzy" I said

"How's varsha?" I asked her "she was seriously injured"

"Her surgery is over, uncle prakash said that she need complete rest" Trisha explained "But thankfully, She is out of danger and we already got mahesh's confession" I said.

Someone opened the door and Brought in some water and first aids.

"Did you arrange this?" I looked at trisha with wide eyes.

"I am sorry, I can't get you out of here sooner, Take it as my apology" she said "they will bring food and blankets also" she said and karthik and I stared at her.

"I know it's difficult, But we decided to exchange you and shweta through another person in order to avoid any trouble, I'm too worried to have a deal with narayan directly when your life is on the line-Aditya!" She squealed as I hugged her.

"Thank you" I whispered "Trisha, I am glad I met you" I said.

"Aditya!" she exclaimed "we are like family!" she said and I was overwhelmed.

When I let her go, karthik turned to her.

"Do you want a hug from me too?" he asked and all of us chuckled, Turning the surrounding lighter.

Arjun.

"They are right, I contacted her body guards, She's been missing for a few days now" I said.

"Why the hell didn't they inform me then!?" father asked angrily.

"Because she had the habit of hiding away" I said slowly "She had tried to trick her guards and often went missing like this before also" I said "So they thought that she will appear"

"They must have been worried to report it" raghav sir said "The last time they reported her missing, We punished the whole team"

"Then are we really going to exchange them for shweta!?" Abiram asked "If we let go of them now, We might never get our hands on them again!" he exclaimed.

"Then do you want them to kill your only sister like this?" father looked at Abiram "If you can't even protect a family member, How are you going to protect surya group?" He asked and Abiram looked down.

"What do we do now?" ED asked.

"Let them go now" Father said calmly "When I get my hands on them again, I will pay back for every single thing they have done to me"

"What about mahesh? I asked "if word gets out that mahesh was the person behind Abraham's murder, Palace group will celebrate this"

"Is there any way to save him?" father looked at me.

"We can try, But the public will not take it lightly, They are going to turn against us if we support him now" I said .

Father sighed.

"I know" he said "I had high expectations for him, But just because of a girl..." he dragged off  "what do you think we should do now?" he looked at me again.

"We need public sentiment" I said "call a press conference and tell the public that we will cooperate with the investigation" I said "Tell them that mahesh will not get any special treatment just because he's your son, Let them think that you are in the side of justice" I said.

Father was silent for a moment.

"It's the best way to avoid this crisis" he nodded slowly, he looked up at me.

"Trishana" he said angrily "I think it's time for us to silence her permanently" he said and my heart skipped a beat "Start working on that, We need to find a good opportunity to get rid of her without any evidence"

"I will work on it" I nodded.

"Then make arrangements to take those people away" he ordered and pramod nodded and got up.

"I will arrange it" he said

"Then I will take my leave too" I got up and said and father nodded.

Outside the conference room, Abiram turned around to face me.

"What now?" I asked him.

"Cut mahesh off? Don't help him?" he asked "Don't think no one is watching you, Arjun" he said.

"Then do you have a way to help him?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"You sure are something, Arjun! Ever since you came back to the surya law firm, You started to climb up" he said "And now you are even cutting mahesh off his position"

"Why? Aren't you happy that mahesh is out of your way now?" I Asked him "if anything, you should thank me for-"

"You bloody-" Abiram pushed me to the wall and held my collar "Tell me the truth" he said "You are here to take revenge on us for every single thing we did to you during the childhood!" he said "You came back to get back at us!" he exclaimed.

I took hold of his hand and twisted it back, catching him by surprise.

"I am not that boy who used to take your hits, Abiram" I said as I twisted it again "Don't ever touch me or stop me like this" I pushed him off and he supported the wall for balance.

I straightened and looked into eyes.

"This is only the starting, Abiram" I told him "Wait for your chance" I said and walked away.

Shweta.

"You were useful after all" shahid said.

"How's varsha?" I asked.

"Still not opened her eyes, Doctor prakash said she's in induced coma" Trisha said.

"I am glad that she is okay" I said truthfully "Tell everyone that I apologised for everything they had to go through" I added.

"We..we are sorry to do this to you too" trisha said "But thanks to you, Aditi, karthik and Aditya are safe" I said.

"My father will never let go of this matter, you need to be very careful"

"Your father is the one who needs to be careful now" shahid said "We will never allow him to touch one of us again" he said "we had had enough and this is payback time" he said.

"Take care of yourselves" I said slowly

"You too, we are sorry we had to drag you into this" Trisha said.

"You are..you are nothing like your father or brothers.." shahid hesitated a bit "Thank you..for helping us" he added.

And I had to take a second look at him to confirm that he meant it. Even Trisha looked amused.

"When am I going back?"

"Early morning" trisha said "we are exchanging you to a village leader who will be playing the mediator"

"Village leader?"

"A man who have a strong hold on the political issues, It's the only way I can avoid any unnecessary drama if surya group decided to play"

"How do you know him?"

"My father knew him, He don't take sides and it's fine as long as he gets money from each side and he dont interfere"

"When everyone comes back, what are you going to do? It will be more difficult for you to go out" I said "Even if you go out, My father's people will be everywhere"

"I know" trisha said "I am thinking of it, We need a new plan, Now that they have a clear picture of karthik, Aditya and Aditi, it's only a matter of time that their identity get exposed"

"What about you? You know who Aditya and Aditi are, What are you going to do about it?" Shahid asked me.

So typical of him to doubt me.

"Dont worry, I will not expose anything on you" I said "I think it's time that I stop them, Or My Mamma and I could never live in peace"

"Mahesh is already arrested, I will do everything in my power to prevent him breaking out of there" Trisha said.

"You don't know surya law firm, they are ruthless and-"

"I know" Trisha said "lawyer varun, I have already some dirt digged up on him, I will silence him once the time comes"

"Varun? Lawyer varun? why are you wasting your time on him?" I turned to them.

"Because he is the scum that clean up after every case they are doing" Shahid said "he even turned maya case around" he added.

"You are mistaken" I said slowly "That's not varun you are talking about, That's Arjun" I said.

Silence filled the room for a moment.

"Arjun?" Trisha asked confused "I have been following your family for a long time now, Arjun surya narayan appeared in the surya group only five years back, He is only dealing with merging and acquisition of the company, I know he is chewing up all the other industries and I know he's good at what he does, But I can't find anything on him, He's not like his brothers, He has a clean history"

"That's the charm of my youngest brother" I said "You don't know him, he's the mastermind of all these"

--------------------------------

Guys,

So finally..They know about Arjun's role in surya group , You will know about him more in the coming chapters.

Do vote and comment!

I spent a good time of my holiday in wattpad and updated an extra chapter, So don't forget to support me!😊

Waiting to hear from you...

Love you!

Jo.

Ps: I will update after all the four chapters get 40 votes. (Not today though)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.9K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
210K 13.6K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
101K 7.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
161K 4.5K 19
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...