Kpop stories [Request Closed]

By _ravixx_

Kpop oneshots.^^ fanfiction + fiction (in unele capitole) O carte alcatuita din povesti cu idoli kpop~ ☆idei... More

BFF - Suga
Party - Xiumin
Jealous - WinWin
Song - Baekhyun
Hide and seek - Lucas
Blind Date - Haechan
My passion - Jaemin
Like A Little Kid - Taeyong
Nervous - J-Hope
Back to himself - Jay Park
Truth or Dare - Kihyun
Not so shy - Jungkook
Secret - Chen
I missed you - N (2)
I missed you - N (3)
I knew it - Ken
Shorty - Chanyeol
Night walk - Suga
Wedding - Jungkook
Mistake - Ravi
Mistake - Ravi / Part 2
Soul Hunter - Taeyang (1)
Soul hunter - Taeyang (2)
Weakness - V
Rude - Suga
Witch - Jimin
First date - Kris Wu
"A" - J-Hope
Werewolf - Jay Park
Guitar Teacher - Chanyeol (1)
Author's note
Drunk - Taemin
Rain - Minho
Dragon - Chanyeol
Broken - Taemin (1)
Broken - Taemin (2)
Guitar teacher - Chanyeol (2)
Author's note
Wanted - Jooheon
Puppy - Baekhyun
Angel and Demon - V
Vet - Hyungwon (1)
After a long time - Jaeyong
Vet - Hyungwon (2)
Author's note
Soulmate - Baekhyun
Say 'yes' - Jaehyun
Sleepyhead - Zico
Save me - Jungkook
Eyebrow Shaping - Sehun
Carrot - Jinhwan
Bestfriend -Taemin
Bestfriend - Taemin (2)
Bestfriend - Taemin (3)

I missed you - N

362 18 15
By _ravixx_

- Please don't forget about your projects, you will present them at the end of the week. You are free now. See you tomorrow, said the teacher and left.

Aish.. I still have to finish it. I didn't sleep much lately because I had to read a lot of books, research information on the internet and put all of them together. I have no idea how to manage my time anymore, with the university and my part time job it's pretty hard to rest.

You can do it Jihyun!! Fighting!! - I encouraged myself.

- Jihyun-ah..

I raised my head and looked up to see Chanyeol sitting in front of me.

- Yeah?

- Can I borrow your notebook please? I missed some classes last week when I was sick.

- Sure, I said passing him the notebook.

- Thank you.

- Anytime.

I gave him a little smile and stood up packing my stuff. I feel him watching me like he lately does, I mean different, and I feel a little strange because of that.

- What? I asked trying to avoid the awkardness.

- Mm.. Would you like to drink a coffe with me? It's not necessary.. just if you want.

He turned his head to the left to avoid eye contact scratching the back of his neck. Why is he so shy suddently? We know each other for 3 years already, we became good friends. I can count on Chanyeol when I need something and he can do so; we are like brother and sister.

- Sure; I had to take one before going home anyway.

Chan smiled happily, afler that he took my bag and started walking beside me.
________

- What's wrong?

- Nothing, I'm just tired.

- You should sleep more. It's not a big deal if you don't study for a day you know?

I know he is right but it's like a habbit for me and I'm not sure I can give it up even if I want to; Now I really want to go for a walk in the city, read a book, go shopping.. everything I used to do in the past - I miss going out with my friends but what can I do? Just thinking about not finishing univesity makes me feel.. I don't know.. insecure about the future.

I'm gonna go crazy sooner or later. *sigh* When had I become like this?

- At least try to relax, find a hobby.. it will help you. Honestly, I'm worried about you Jihyun, you should take care of yourself.

I can feel the concern in his voice.

- Ok, promise I will try, but now I should go home. Thank you Chanyeol.

I give him a shy smile and stand up.

- I say all of this because.. I'm in love with you... he says slowly glaring at the cup of coffe.

- What..what did you just say?

I asked just to be sure.

- I said I'm in love with you Jihyun, he said again, this time looking into my eyes.

For a moment I stopped breathing because I couldn't belive what I just heard; I'm still processing it.

- I wished to say it sooner but I couldn't find the right moment.

- Chanyeol.. I...

- You don't have to say anything, I already know you are not feeling the same way but I felt the need to tell you.

I should say something but nothing comes to my mind now. I just stood there, frozen like a statue. I didn't know he has this kind of feelings for me, he never showed them in front of me and now when I heard his confession I realized I'm not listening to the person closed to me the way I should. I'm sorry.. I don't know what else to say.

Chanyeol is actually the only friend that remained besides me after I got lost in work and I don't want to lose him now.

- I still have to work on my project so I should go. See you tomorrow Jihyun and thanks again for the notebook.

He smiled and left. I think he's trying to hide his sadness.

All the way home I kept thinking about him. I feel guilty. How am I supposed to fix this? *sigh*
____

In the moment I stepped into the house I felt the smelt of food coming from the kitchen. That's strange. Usually my mother calls me before coming to visit me.

- Mom? I shouted but I got no answear.

- It's me, Jihyun-ah.

That is Hakyeon's voice. I'm 100% sure.

- You are finally home, he said walking towards me.

- Why are you here? You should leave.

- No.

I threw my bag on the couch then turned the tv on ignoring him.

- Just because we broke up it doesn't mean I can't visit you.

I regret it every single day of my life and it happend because of me : I was too busy.. at the begining I said I could handle it all but then I had to set the priorities, letting him go was the hardest thing I've ever done but I thought it was better for him, he had to live his life not waiting until I would have free time to meet him.

- Jihyun-ah, look at me.

He sat on the couch beside me and took my hand.

- You've been avoiding me for 2 months already, you are not even replying to my texts. Do you know how worried I was?

I know, I really do.. Hakyeon is the kind of person that always cares about the persons he loves, having him around is everything you need when you are sad because he can make you smile anytime. I was blessed to have him as my boyfriend.

- I'm sorry for concerning you. But I was busy.

- Yeah, I heard about that.

- Huh? Who told you?

- Chanyeol called me.. many many times.

- Oh.. he did?

I took my hand back looking down to the floor.

- What's wrong?

- Nothing, I answered with a low voice.

What am I supposed to to with Chanyeol? *sigh*

- Jihyun-ah I know you better than myself, please don't lie to me.

Should I tell him? I'm sure he will listen to me but I have no idea how to do it.

We stayed silent a while..

- Fine, if you don't want to tell me then I'll respect your decision. You already know I'm here if you need me but now go eat, I made your favorite food.

He grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen.

- Take a seat. I'll bring it to you.
_____

- How is it?

I was about to answer when my phone beeped. Texts from Chanyeol: "You have to talk to him. Jihyun, don't waste your chance, you deserve to be happy.". "I swear if I call you tomorrow and you two are not back together I won't talk with any of you for the rest of my life." Yeah.. I don't think so; he won't last a day.

I smiled reading them; that's how a best friend is.

- Oh.. you just smiled, he said smiling as well.

- Yeah.. by the way, the food is delicious. Thank you!

- I'm glad you like it.

I missed him, the days we used to spend together, his warm hugs, his gentile touches, the sound of his voice; I missed everything about him even when he was scolding me for stupid things (actually he was cute).

After we finished eating we washed the dishes.
_________
It's almost 6 pm, I should finish my project.

I sat on the chair besides my desk and turned on my computer while I was looking for the book I finished yesterday but then Hakyeon came to me and took my things away.

- What are you doing? I asked him.

- You are not going to make it today because I'm here and I won't let you. You need a break so let's do something together.

- We?

- Do you want me to leave then?

- No... please stay..

Now that he's here I feel a lot better.

He smiled happily then hugged me tight, so tight I couldn't breathe but I didn't say anything, I just hugged him back.

- Do not dare to do it again. You understand? I missed you too much.

I nodded.

- I have something for you.

- What?

- Close your eyes.

I did what he said. A few seconds later I heard something strange around me then he removed my hair and put something around my neck.

- I planned to give it to you 2 months ago but..

He couldn't because of me. I ruined his plans.

- I hope you like it, he said and then stepped in front of me.

I put the hand around my neck then looked down; it's a silver necklace with a small key. I was spechless, it was so beautiful..

- This is the key of my heart Jihyun-ah.. please take care of it.

My heart was beating really fast because of what he said. His dark eyes were looking into mine deeply.

- You can't leave me again, ok? Promise me.

He was looking at me with puppy eyes - so adorable - how could you say no to him? It's impossible.

- I promise.
______________________________________
This story is dedicated to CoffeeAndVIXX ^^. It's the first story I wrote in english and probably it has a lot of mistakes.. sorry again. Is pretty hard to express myself in another language but it was also a good exercise.

I don't know if it's exactly what you asked me to write but I hope it's ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 4K 48
Într-un univers parcă scos din tipar, Kim Taehyung a reușit să își construiască viața chiar și în urma morții mamei lui. Atât orașul său cât și lumea...
Time By Mery

Fanfiction

2.9M 103K 91
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time. • • • VOLUMUL I - Time VOLUMUL II - Lost in Time Atentie: Cartea are un continut...
4.2K 110 50
Maya o fată care vine din românia în Coreea de Sud să scape de certurile de acasă și de un tată bețiv care ia distrus viața oare viața i se va schimb...
282K 32.6K 200
Taehyung a trimis un mesaj la un număr greșit la ora 3 dimineața pentru a cere ajutor la alegerea unui nume pentru un câine pe care l-a găsit pe stră...