Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

MakeThatChange96 tarafından

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... Daha Fazla

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
Prince & The New Power Generation
The Next Step
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

Sacrifices

458 26 10
MakeThatChange96 tarafından

A/N: I know I've kept you all in suspense for so long and for that I apologise! And I know for some, think I actually ended the book in the last chapter...but actually no. There's plenty more, I ain't done pulling your heart strings yet and playing with ya all 😂

*Prince's POV*

I was getting set up for a music video when I realised I hadn't seen much of Allison lately, I know we have our own musical careers but still...I have hardly seen her. And it's starting to worry me, I furrow my brows as I stare into a space not even paying attention.

Tony walks by, breaking me out of my thoughts. Perfect.

"Tony! Hey!" I call out.

"Oh, hey man." He says, walking up to me.

I nod.

"Have you seen Allison around lately? I haven't seen much of her, I know she works and I work a lot but I don't know...I just have this gut feeling something's off." I cross my arms across my chest.

Tony sighs, darting his eyes away from mine and trying to look anywhere but me. I raise my eyebrows.

"You have, where?" I ask.

Tony scratches his head, I smack the side of it.

"You're horrible at this keeping secrets shit, spill it. She's my wife, I have a right to know." I demand.

Tony yet again draws out a long sigh before finally looking at me.

"She's here, she's been here all morning. Whenever she's not working, she sits in the guest bedroom downstairs on the other side of the building." Tony admits.

My expression softens, why is she doing that?

"But why? Did I do something wrong?" I ask.

Tony pats my shoulder.

"She got a call from MTV, they want her back on the show for its final season before ending it for good. She's having a hard time, because she loves the show so much and the cast and the crew, but she quit a long time for you. That's why she's...avoiding you. She doesn't want to see you in the state she's in." Tony confesses.

I sigh, if Allison is this depressed about the show...she obviously wants to go back. I wish she would have come to me about it, she shouldn't have to hide.

"She wants to go back..." I say.

Tony nods, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Go talk to her." Tony says.

I nod, I begin walking to the guest room on the other side of Paisley. It's a long walk, this woman is giving me a lot of exercise. I reach the door, I knock softly. I get no answer but walk in anyway, the sight before me breaks my heart. She looks like she hasn't slept in days, she looks so sad.

"Allison, baby." I say softly.

Allison looks up at me.

"Prince, I thought you were doing a shoot today." She says barely above a whisper.

"Yes but I refuse to go do it until we talk." I go sit on the bed beside her.

"About what?" She asks.

I sigh, taking her hands in mine.

"Tony told me." I say.

She nods, chuckling.

"You know what they say about guys with big feet...big mouths." She comments.

I furrow my brows, trying not to laugh. I squeeze her hands gently, changing the subject.

"Why didn't you tell me MTV called you?" I ask.

She sighs, looking down at our hands.

"I didn't want you to get upset." She admits.

"Why would I be upset?" I ask.

"Because every time I go to shoot something for film I'm gone for a long time which causes problems for our relationship." She says looking down.

I smile, placing my finger under her chin and lifting her face, looking her in the eyes.

"Yes but all I'm doing right now is filming music videos. I can come to Vancouver in between filming. I'll be with you most of the time this time, if you would have come to me sooner...I would have told you to say yes." I say.

She gives me a confused look.

"Come to you sooner? So what are you saying now?" She asks.

She let's go of my hands, I sigh as I get up.

"You want me to say no? Because you're in the middle of filming?" She asks.

I turn to look at her.

"No that's not what I'm saying..." I try to explain but she scoffs.

She turns to lay down.

"I'm done talking. I want to be alone." Allison says.

My heart drops, I walk to the door and take one more look at her.

I open the door and her father is standing there which makes me jump.

"Oh my god." I gasp

"Christopher will do." He smirks.

I fake smile and walk out, he goes in to side beside her on the bed. The two talk, I can't hear what they're saying. Whatever it is I just hope he can get her in good spirits no matter what she chooses to do.

I close the door and head back to set.

The whole time I was filming I could only think about Allison, I just wanted to run to her and hold her in my arms, even if she refused. I just want her to be okay, even if it meant her being in Vancouver for a whole year again. I know she wants to go, the cast and crew, that show is like family to her. When I finished filming I headed up to our bedroom, I began taking off my vest when the door swung open.

My eyes widen when Allison walks in, she looks at me.

"I'm going." She says.

I smile.

"Good, I want you to." I nod.

She nods.

"And you're coming with me." She announces.

I raise my eyebrows.

"Well yes, I did say I would be with you the majority of the time. When are you going?" I ask as I turn back around to unbutton my shirt.

I can practically feel her smile behind me.

"Tomorrow morning." She says.

I scoff and turn around.

"I beg your pardon?" I ask.

She just smiles.

"Tomorrow. Oh come on, don't chicken out on me Curly Wurly. You finished filming for now, you have some time off." She says.

I chuckle, I point at the insult jar in the corner. She rolls her eyes and puts a dollar in the jar, walking back over to me

"You coming?" She asks, her face getting more serious.

I smile at her, pecking her lips.

"Of course, plus it would be cool to see my baby in action." I say proudly.

She jumps up and down excitedly, I chuckle and watch her in awe. She looks so cute and beautiful when she's so happy and excited.

In Vancouver...

We arrived on set of Allison's show, she introduced me to the producers, directors and cast. They all seem like pretty cool people, act like normal people around me which I really like. Allison instantly spotted her long time friend and co-star, Dylan, the one who I got a little jealous of a long time ago. She runs over to him and hugs him, and poses for a photo.

"Allison! You're back! Oh my gosh, we're gonna have so much fun. I have so many pranks in mind, for all these suckers here." Dylan says.

Allison laughs, rolling her eyes playfully. She walks with him over to me.

"That sounds wonderful, but first, I want you to meet someone. My husband." She says proudly.

Dylan looks at me and smiles, shaking my hand. I smile and shake his hand.

"So I finally get to meet the man, the myth, the legend." He says.

I chuckle, nodding.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Dylan. I guess I could say the same about you." I say.

Dylan chuckles and shrugs.

"Well I'm not as much of a legend like you. Well around here I am." He says.

Dylan and I get acquainted while Allison gets ready for her scene, Dylan and I sit in our chairs behind the directors, I watch Allison prepare. She talks with her cast member, catching up.

My heart warms seeing that she's so happy to be back where she belongs, I smile at how natural she is.

And most of all...seeing that smile on her face. That's what brings me happiness, that beautiful smile that brightens up my world every single day.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.6K 58 13
You age, you meet someone, you fall in love.. And then, you fall out of love... But is that the end??? I guess not! There is enough love...
33.2K 1.5K 33
Katherine McFarlane, a young designer who is committed to her work. Her life was simple and just the way she wanted it until her best friends Birthda...
8.9K 279 67
Its been two years since the breakup between YN and Justin. YN started her new life in college and made a new friend named Hope. They've been close...
1.1K 67 22
With her mother fighting for her life in the hospital after a terrible accident, Storm Lyles moves in with her mothers friend since high school and h...