Unnatural Love (Seth Clearwat...

By l-e-g-o-l-a-s

Layla Bodolf (Cullen) was born into a werewolf family. Her older brother, became her father's successor, whil... More

This is My Story
Meeting for the First Time
A Family Problem
Meeting Up Before the Goodbye
I'm Back
It's Good to See You
Apologizing
My Niece
Surprise!
Family Problem
My Past
Afraid of What is to Come
Bella's A Shield
Joining Anyway
Spending the Night
Alice's Note
Christmas
Mountains and a Camp Fire
Coming Face to Face
Planning Our Future
Graduation
Proposal
Our Wedding
The Honeymoon
Sudden Changes
Normal Didn't Last Long
How is This Possible?
What Are Our Options?
Expressing Their Concerns
New Home, New Life
The Old Pack
Adjusting to the Pregnancy
Secret, Bad News
What Are You Not Telling me?
What Are You Doing Here?
Meeting Them
A Mother's Goodbye
My New Life
I Miss Her
Stopping In
A Nightmare Come True
A New Mystery
Welcome Home!
Coming Up With a Plan
What is Their Future?
Volturi Scout
It's Happening
I'm Ready for War
A Parent's Goodbye
It's Begun
Meeting on the Battle Field
Ending it All
It's Over
A New Vampire World
My Family
Surprise! It's a Disaster
This Is Not Me
The New Me
Distant
My Forever

Showing Off Our Abilities

4.3K 92 2
By l-e-g-o-l-a-s

Layla's POV:

When I was walking near the house, I noticed Bella, Edward, Garrett, Kate, and Emmett congregating. I came to a complete stop so I could see what they were doing. After a few minutes of watching them, I deduced that they were putting Bella's shielding skill to the test. Bella made me proud. I couldn't help but smile as I saw her use her gift to broaden her views.

I resumed my walk, but Bella called me over before I could return to the home. I approached the gang of vampires. I was intrigued as to why Bella summoned me, but it didn't bother me.

"What's up?" I asked, once I made it over to the group.

"I was hoping you could show them your skill because they think mine is so cool." Bella clarified.

"What? Why?"

"Please Layla." Bella begged.

I've never been one for bragging or hogging the limelight. It made me apprehensive and uneasy, but I wasn't about to let Bella down. So I took a step back and inhaled deeply while I considered my options. I was aware that all eyes were on me.

I widened my eyes and turned to face Emmett. I knew he was a powerful vampire that was deadly in battle, so I decided to play with him a little. I imagined him approaching Kate and extending his arm to her. Kate's electrical shock spread from her hand as she slid down Emmett's arm. His head was whirling around wildly as he tried to move his body, but it was futile. Then Kate touched Emmett, who collapsed to his knees due to the electrical pain.

I let go of my mental grip over him and laughed out loud with the other vampires. When I looked around, I noticed that everyone was impressed by my abilities. Carlisle's good friend Alistair jumped down from a nearby tree.

He inquired, "What type of ability do you have? I've never seen anything like that."

"I have telekinesis in some ways." I started. "However, I can use my mind, eyes, and body to control it."

"Interesting," Alistair muttered something. "Bella, I'm curious if it works. Even if she's a bulwark."

"It does."

"Show me." Alistair urged.

Now that Bella has her ability, I wasn't sure I wanted to do it on her again. She nodded her head when I looked at her. As a result, I extended my hand to her. Bella took a couple steps back as I moved my hand forward. Then I let go of her control.

"How is that possible?"

"This isn't your typical vampire, Layla." Carlisle came walking over to us and interrupted us. "For many years, she has stayed a newborn. That's why I believe she has Bella under her control. Her talents are far greater than those of a typical vampire."

"How is she still a newborn though?"

"I'm sorry, Alistair, but I don't have an accurate response to your question." Carlisle was quick to answer. "However, she is an incredibly valuable member of our coven and family." 

Carlisle got a smile from me. I owe him a debt of gratitude. After all, I might not be here right now if it weren't for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 5.9K 42
My older sister, Bella, and I had to move from Phoenix to a small town in Washington called Forks. It was a pretty big change for me but even bigger...
328K 5.7K 21
Tavia was always by Jacob Black's side when he was depressed. Bella broke his heart and Tavia was there to heal the wound just like Jake did to Bella...
396K 7.3K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...
1.5K 38 16
DISCONTINUED⚠️⚠️ SEQUEL TO ARCANE / S. CLEARWATER Luna's world had just been turned upside down. She had been turned into a vampire, a predator that...