Winx Club - Flora's in Troubl...

By SuchALittleReader

After a long and hard battle, the Winx and Specialists finally defeated the evil Wizards of the Black Circle... More

| Winx Club - Flora's in Trouble! |
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
| Epilogue |
| Sequel Information |

Chapter 41

1.2K 40 10
By SuchALittleReader

Bloom POV

My eyes shoot open and I observe my surroundings, was that all just a dream? No, of course it couldn't have been. I was in a field, surrounded by nothing but tall grass. I stand up.

"Winx?" I call, "Winx? Are you there?"

The silence that follows makes me shiver. The field is completely empty apart from me and it is silent. I notice I am transformed into my fairy form. I jump into the air and take a look around from a different angle. Yet, there still seems to be only grass in this strange field.

I could teleport myself with my Believix wings, but where?

I decide to fly over the field, taking my time to look out for anything unusual.

"Hello?" I call out once again, listening to the eerie silence.

"Bloom," a voice behind me makes me jump.

I spin round, expecting to see someone behind me but still, it is only me in this empty field.

"Who's there?" I call out.

"Bloom," the voice reappears, behind me once again.

"Find it," it says.

"Find what?" I call out in confusion.

"Find it," the voice whispers repeatedly.

I shake my head, trying to get rid of it. It finally disappears and I look up. I gasp, the field had turned into something else.

Is this a maze? The walls were clear, but had a shimmer to them that gave away the fact that they were walls.

"Hello?" I call out, hearing my voice echo and then complete silence. Worth a try, I guess.

I hesitantly start walking. I knew I had to get out of this maze, or, whatever it was. I take a few turns, making sure not to accidentally bump into the walls.

"Winx?" I repeat over and over again, hoping for some sort of sign that I'm not alone in this- whatever it is.

"Ouch," I hit my shoulder off of one of the walls, not looking where I was going.

The maze continues for what seems like forever when I finally reach what I think is the middle. There is a podium with a beautiful red rose on it, shining in the light.

What is that? I wonder, stepping forward to take a closer look at it, should I touch it?

That voice did tell me to "find it", what if this is what I was supposed to find? I slowly reach out to touch it.

Nothing happens, so I take the rose into my hands and step back from the podium. Suddenly, I bright light shines and I turn away, shielding my eyes with my other arm.

"Bloom!" A voice calls and I quickly look up.

"Tecna?" I notice the rose had disappeared and we were back in the room we fell asleep in.

"I thought none of you were going to wake up," she says and I notice the other girls still asleep.

"What happened? What was that?" I rub my head.

"I'm not completely sure, but I think it was a test," she shrugs, "anyway, I had this to help me."

She pulls out something from her pocket, "it's a navigational device. It tells me where I need to go. I didn't think it was actually going to work in that maze seeing as it was technically a dream, but it did."

"Of course," I quietly mutter to myself and stand up.

"Ouch, my head," I hear grumbling from behind us and Tecna and I turn around.

"Stella?" My mouth lifts up into a smile, "I didn't expect you to figure it out so fast."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She pouts, "if you must know I just followed the pretty colours."

Tecna and I laugh at her and help her up from the ground.

"What even was that?" Stella asks, "I was all alone and it was horrible."

After that, Aisha woke up and we were all waiting on Musa.

"Do you think she will wake up?" Stella asks after a few moments of silence.

"Stella!" We all scold her.

"What? I'm just saying, it's a possibility," she shrugs.

"She'll wake up," I shake my head at Stella and look back to Musa, "if we did, she will."

"Hopefully," I smile sadly, looking at the fairy of music.

Her eyes suddenly shoot open and she sits up, grabbing onto Aisha and Tecna's arms as they were right beside her.

She looks around with wide eyes, "what was that? Why was it-"

"It was some sort of maze I think, thank goodness you woke up when you did though, it's time we get out of here," I sigh with relief.

Aisha nods, standing up, "okay, let's-"

"Winx," the voice calls out to us once again.

"That's the voice!" Stella exclaims, looking around frantically for its source.

"Congratulations. You have passed the test," the voice whispers.

"Test?" I ask.

"Come," the voice commands and the ground begins to shake.

"Whoa- what's going on?" Musa asks, her voice shaking from the vibrations underneath us.

A large square of the wall to my right begins to crumble and the whole section of the wall collapses. A large gust of dust rushes towards us and we all cover our eyes, coughing. Once the dust clears, we look up to see that there is no rubble from the fallen wall, but a new tunnel which has formed.

"Come on, Winx," I motion the girls to follow me and I walk ahead, "let's go."

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Stella mumbles from behind us and I chuckle.

We walk through another tunnel and gasp when it opens into another beautiful area. There are multiple sources of water, the walls sparkle and the atmosphere is soothing and calm.

"Whoa-" I breathe out.

"Winx," a large throne appears before us with a woman sitting on top.

She had long, violet hair and beautiful blue wings that sat on the throne comfortably.

"I am the Fairy Of Rewards," she introduces herself, "I am the one you seek."

"Hello, I'm Bloom, and this is Stella, Tecna, Musa and Aisha," I point to each of us.

"Yes, I know who you are, Winx Fairies," she smiles, "and I know of you good things you have done. You have passed the test and I am delighted to grant you each a wish."

"What test?" Stella asks.

"I designed a test for Fairies. Only those with the purest of hearts can complete the maze. Only those with the purest of hearts can find the centre and escape. If any of you didn't pass the test you would have been stuck in that maze for a long time," she explains.

"So you just keep people in there?" I ask in shock.

She shakes her head, "I know when someone has failed the test and will bring them out once I've made my decision."

"So, can you help us?" Aisha asks.

"Yes. Don't worry, I know what you wish," she closes her eyes, "and I am willing to grant that wish. You are all pure of heart."

"Thank you," I smile, "we won't let you down."

She nods, "I know you won't. Now, it is time you made your way back."

Stella raises her hand, "but our wish-"

"Will be granted as soon as you step out of the cave," the mysterious fairy responds.

"Goodbye!" We all wave goodbye and begin to exit the cave.

Her voice calls out to us, "goodbye, Winx. Good luck on your mission."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 707 33
-ONGOING STORY- Yes, I'm 20 years old. Yes, I'm writing a fan-fiction about fairy cartoons I watched as a little kid. No, I'm not kidding. :) My O/C...
65.3K 1.9K 30
He'd once thought he could play their game: the hero and the villain. As long as their lines didn't cross. But in that moment, he felt the line separ...
766 7 5
What happens if two people from the real world got transported into the world of Winx Club? Well, meet Nozomi and Arisu. They watched the entire seas...
48 4 4
NEW AND IMPROVED! Summary: The Magical Dimension is under Threat once again and this time by an Evil Witch known as Selina, with an Unknown Goal and...