SS - Bas Hogaya Pyaar - Techn...

By fuggisrockstar

An AbhiGya's Love Story in different Journal Both Abhi and Pragya are a well trained scientist in Robotic Tec... More

Introduction & Teaser
Me And My Rockstar
Tech Guru and Rockstar
Rockstar - Pragya - Abhi
Kabhi Rockstar Kabhi Sautan
Implementation On Progress
Feelings - Is That Needed?
Teaser - Upcoming Twist
Last Part - You Both Are My Love
Epilogue - Bas Hogaya Pyaar

The Love Competitor

863 144 45
By fuggisrockstar

“What if I got feelings? Why I can’t get feelings Pragya?” Rockstar asked, Pragya tried to reply but she was stopped by hearing Abhi’s word who was approaching them.

“You will get feelings soon Rockstar” Abhi said earning a gasp from Pragya and smile from Rockstar.

“What do you mean by Rockstar will be getting feelings soon Abhi?” Pragya retorted furiously.

“Pragya it is the part of its evaluation. It need to have feelings to mend with people for medical aiding reason” Abhi reasoned.

“But Abhi, Rockstar getting feelings, doesn’t bring any problems right?” Pragya asked worriedly.

“What problem I will bring Pragya?” Rockstar asked Pragya

Now itself you are arguing with Abhi that I love you more than him. So that was my problem, what if you become the ‘Love Competitor’ for Abhi” Pragya asked with a smile and inside her she knew that she was hell feared with it.

“Then think that you're lucky to be loved by two persons, with same face” Abhi said and winked.

“Be serious Abhi! Am I looking like a joke material for you? It is about feelings of mine” Pragya glared at him

“Don’t we have any other choice to implement this process Abhishek, without bringing the problem as Pragya doubts?” Rockstar asked considering Pragya’s POV

“I have a solution for it. But I'm not completely sure about that, still I will try to implement it” Abhi said assuring her.

“Whatever, please be sure that Rockstar shouldn’t move out of control because of getting feelings” Pragya said and left the place.

“Abhishek, do you think I would turn out of control, if I get feelings?” Rockstar asked Abhi.
There are chances Rockstar that at times, you would think by your own and decide certain things, when you get feelings means. This is the only reason Pragya was worrying” Abhi explained

“Oh! So as Pragya said there is a chance that I would become the ‘Love Competitor’ for you, is that simple explanation?” Rockstar asked.

“Exactly, she has seen the movie ‘Robot’, so she was worrying. Don’t worry I will try to put a restriction for that, we will work on that, until that you will be working under my control”

Rockstar nods and they both left the garden area.

Pragya was not fully convinced with the thought of inducing feelings for Rockstar, but for evaluation purpose and for the actual aim of bringing Rockstar; feelings are more important for it. Abhi always tried his best to convince Pragya that he was working in Rockstar’s feelings restriction level, but he didn’t find one like that.

It was a challenge for Abhi, to work with Rockstar’s feelings. Since Rockstar’s main purpose was to be the alternate home taker and care taker of the people in the home, it has to be aware of the feelings of the humans too. The only way to make it aware about that will be it should also get the feelings. Rockstar helped Abhi, in all the ways it could, by searching and analyzing things about the Robot’s feelings.

While in the professional side a cold and warm war was going between Abhi and Pragya, the other side, Sarla was getting well day by day. To be honest, Pragya should agree that Rockstar was the major reason for her mother’s health improvement. The physic treatment Rockstar followed for Sarla’s leg movement, had worked well, and as a result Sarla was fully cured from Paralysis

“Pragya, I want to know how you treated your mom. She was completely cured from paralysis.” Doctor exclaimed

“We made her to do exercise according to your advice only doctor. We didn’t do anything more than that” Pragya hide the truth of Rockstar helping them as per Abhi’s words. ‘Don’t enclose anything about Rockstar to anyone, as it was not yet approved to be published infront of everyone’

“That was really good Pragya. Now your mom is absolutely fine, but still don’t let her to strain her legs and hands much, also I have prescribed some vitamin tablets for her, do continue it” Doctor said and handovers the reports and the prescription.

Pragya thanked the Doctor, and left the hospital with Sarla. On the way to home, Sarla initiated the conversation which she was thinking for a long while.

“Pragya, shall I ask you something? As my wish” Sarla asked, holding Pragya’s hand.
“Yes maa, ask me”

“You and Abhi understand each other this much. I do understand that you both knew each other for few months, but still don’t you think it is time to get married?” Sarla asked Pragya, which surprised her.

“Maa, what was the need for marriage now? See me and Abhi was working on Rockstar and it was in the final phase now. Let me think about that after it” Pragya said looking away with a happy smile ‘I'm longing to get married to Abhi, and he was also waiting for it. Still we can’t step out from the work we started together, it is Rockstar’s approval’

“Pragya, I agree that you both can wait till Rockstar’s approval but think about me. You’re the only family for me now. I too want to see you happy settling with your family right!”

“Maa, but marriage isn’t needed naa. See Abhi used to come here and we are still like a family only naa” Pragya tried to convince her.

“You’re getting married and that is enough for me. Moreover it my only wish now, maybe my last wish too” Sarla said with little upset and turned away.

Pragya was shocked to hear that her mom has said that it was her last wish to see her daughter getting married to Abhi. How could she negate now.

“You're such a dramebaaz maa! Ok I will talk about this with Abhi and then tell you” Pragya said side hugging her maa

“No need of that Pragya” Sarla excitedly said and continued “Abhi would definitely agree for it. Because he already agreed! I have talked with him. He is waiting for your answer and now I got yours too” Sarla chuckled with happiness.

“He didn’t say anything to me. Why?”
“Because he thought that if he informs you that he had talked with me regarding the marriage and you will definitely agree for it just for his sake. But he wants you to accept for marriage wholeheartedly” Sarla explained him.

I should say that it is my luck to have Abhi in my life. Because of him I can balance my life personally and professionally. Thanks to Rockstar, because of whom Abhi entered in my life’

As per Sarla’s wish, Abhi’s family came to Pragya’s home for fixing their marriage. Abhi’s family was his Daadi and his Tauji and Taiji family. Daadi liked Pragya a lot and Sarla was happy with Abhi’s family. Pragya would be safe and will be loved by everyone in that family was the only happiness Sarla felt at the moment.

“Maa, if I go to Abhi’s home, who will take care of you?” Pragya asked worriedly looking at her newly formed family.

“Why to fear Pragya? I'm there naa” all heard Rockstar’s voice, coming out from the kitchen with the coffee tray.

“Haan, what if my daughter moves out from me to her newly home, she has given me a son naa” Sarla lovingly caressed Rockstar’s cheeks.

Rockstar took hold of Sarla’s hand and kissed her palm “I'm always your son maa” it said which surprised everyone.

Pragya suspiciously turned to Abhi and gestured ‘What was the change in Rockstar’. Abhi’s one wink was enough for her to understand that Rockstar had done with the inducing feeling process. She was happy that it was under Abhi’s control.

The marriage was fixed and the preparation started with full swing. Invitation for all the high professionals known by Abhi was sent. Pragya became little nervous, and she could completely blame the sudden fluttering and restlessness of becoming her inspiration ‘Tech Guru of Robots’ becoming her life partner.

In the meanwhile, she was analyzing the changes in Rockstar. It became friendlier with her more than before and she was amazed with each and every little gestures of Rockstar. The more attention it pays for her, instead of worrying, she enjoyed it.

“Wait a minute Pragya, let me pin it” Rockstar bends down, pinning her pallu with lehenga’s blouse.

“Rockstar, I'm saying naa, I will do it. It is really awkward that you're helping me in dressing. Leave out now” Pragya pleaded her in the room.

It was her marriage day. Rockstar didn’t let anyone to enter inside the room for helping Pragya to dress up. It has strictly warned Pragya that it would be preparing her with make-up and dressing. Knowing that it was just a robot, Pragya didn’t paid heed while it was doing make-up and but helping her in dressing she avoided literally. At the end Rockstar agreed for checking final touch up of her dress.

“It’s done! Twirl once” Rockstar said and made her twirl.

“Ooo! It was nice, and I'm much comfortable Rockstar!” Pragya exclaimed.
“That’s it! Let me check you once again” Rockstar said and checked all her ornaments, her make-up, her hair and finally her complete dress.

“I'm ready!” Pragya said looking at herself in the mirror.
Rockstar back hugged her, and Pragya felt it was completely different from all these days. It settled its face near her shoulder and neck.
“You look more beautiful! Abhishek gonna faint in the mandap by seeing your beauty!” Rockstar commented and Pragya blushed.

“Pragya, ready?” Sarla entered to see Rockstar hugging Pragya.

Pragya moved out from Rockstar and Rockstar frowned unknowing the fact, that Sarla was looking stunned by their gestures.

“Yes maa, I'm ready. Rockstar let’s move” Pragya said holding Rockstar’s hand, and Rockstar happily turned to move with her.

“One minute Rockstar, I want to talk with you something” Vin entered there out of nowhere. He turned to Pragya “Pragya you leave with Sarla aunty, I want to talk something important with Rockstar, which Abhi informed me to convey”

Pragya nods and left the place with Sarla. Vin informed Rockstar that since it wasn’t approved yet, it couldn’t be easily exposed in the public places, moreover the face was coinciding with Abhi. Rockstar tried all ways to convince Vin, but Vin sternly ordered Rockstar to be inside the room, and he locked it from outside.

“Abhi, why Rockstar didn’t came yet?”Pragya asked sitting in the mandap

“Pragya, it badly wants to see our marriage. But it can’t be publicly exposed; it wasn’t approved yet, so I made it to stay in the room itself”

“You promised me that you will let Rockstar to be with us during our marriage. I don’t care about the approval and all”

“Videos been recording Pragya, we can show it to Rockstar once after our marriage. Now it can’t come here. Please Pragya understand” Abhi said with finality and started to do the marriage rituals.

Pragya looked around in search of Rockstar, and her eyes longed to see it at least once. Unknowing to her, eyes filled with tears of missing Rockstar. Abhi turned to see her, seeing her tears; he just holds her hand and squeezed it assuring ‘Everything is for good’

She doesn’t know what she was feeling at that moment. Is she happy for getting her life partner, whom she inspired and loved? Or she should be sad that the reason which made her to meet her life partner was not present here in her life most precious moment? She is confused.

They both took phera together, and Abhi had smiled all the way convincing her. And after few minutes, she forgot it and concentrated herself for her marriage. Her smile returned back to her, when she found herself building the foundation for her future with Abhi.

Finally the rituals completed, Abhi filled her maang with Kumkum and tied Mangalsutra marking her as his wife, from that moment. Pragya smiled happily and thanked him, whereas Abhi kissed her forehead

I love you Pragya, Welcome to pamper a grown up child

Pragya immediately chuckled by hearing his words “Sure, I'm always ready to do. I love you too Abhi”

After few minutes past, guest started to leave one by one, and suddenly Pragya’s mind filled with Rockstar.

“Abhi, now Rockstar can come out naa. See guests started to leave” Pragya whispered to Abhi.

“You're more impatient to see Rockstar it seems, more than being with me?” Abhi teased her

“I just want to know whether it was fine or not. Because it’s been more time, we were kept it locked. So only, just let me meet it once please”

“Ok, fine, few more minutes, we both together go and meet it” Abhi assured.

As per he assured, after guests left, Pragya and Abhi marched to the room, where Vin had locked Rockstar.

Pragya impatiently opened the door, and both of them rushed inside the room, in their marriage attire.

“Rockstar?” Pragya called out by finding the room empty and later found Rockstar coming from the balcony door.

Within few seconds, Pragya felt herself crushed by Rockstar’s hug. Abhi knew that it would happen so he didn’t react for it.

“You don’t even know how much I was worried here. Vin locked me inside and went” Rockstar complained Pragya.

“I know. We can't let You publicly roam naa where many professionals are there, so only, he did like that” Pragya said, still in Rockstar’s hold.

Abhi and Pragya were waiting for Rockstar to say anything or react. Rockstar smiled and hugged her again.

I missed you badly” Rockstar said hugging her tightly.

It was different now, the hug was different. She could feel the difference. It was not of worried, it was possessive hug, overprotective hug. And at the last, when it said it was missing her, it was not the word of a robot; it was the result of getting feelings.

She parted from the hug, with hell confusions. “What was the need to miss me Rockstar?” Pragya asked looking at Abhi confusedly.

Because I love you Pragya” Rockstar replied, kissing her forehead.

To be continued…

How was the update? Do vote and share your views,

With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 377 2
A drastic incident took a turn in Abhi & Pragya's life, where she became the suspect of murders. Abhi tried to help her to bring out of this, Only to...
10K 927 4
They were close. Sometimes like friends. Sometimes like professionals. Sometimes like mates. He is her solace in this hypocrite world. She is his onl...
9.3K 923 4
Season 2 of Kiss of Love or Luck - Kiss of Life He hides his feelings only because he don't want to break her father's trust on him & her She loves h...
11.9K 1.2K 11
She loved him deeply but couldn't express it to him due to some reason , even can say due to some misunderstanding. He loved her deeply but couldn't...