Evanescent | Park Jimin.

Від _desertedhearts

"Be mine." It was never her intention to fall in love again after the agonizing heartbreak she had endured. ... Більше

Preface.
Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-one.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-one; the Last.
Epilogue; The Beginning.
Thank You!

Chapter Fourteen.

1.1K 77 20
Від _desertedhearts

"Come on, let's run and get lost in the crowd.
Into the light, as the night's comin' down.'

-

With Jimin an important part of your life, Sana had concluded, one had to be prepared for unexpected dozes of mouth-widening surprises. That man was full of surprises for all she knew.

He had shocked Sana when he had come to take her to that mountain, in his casual clothes.

He had shocked Sana when he kissed her cheek.

He had shocked Sana when he came on her birthday, unannounced, with a bouquet full of her favorite flowers– white lilies.

He had shocked Sana when he told her he could dance, exceptionally well at that, and sing too.

But nothing was compared to the astonishment and surprise on her face when he had come to pick her up for the party, dressed as elegant and graceful as ever, with a slight bit of change in his appearance.

At first, Sana had squinted her eyes and tried to decipher why he seemed so different– a good different.

It only came crashing upon her when he ran his fingers through his hair out of habit, and she had almost dropped everything right there, mouth wide open and eyes rounded from the surprise.

His hair, the black hair she had grown to love,–with the urge of running her fingers through the soft locks, but that knowledge was meant to stay with her, at all costs– was now not the same.

But she couldn't bring it in herself to reminisce about his old hair, because this just made him look ethereal, a real prince, and she was already smitten.

His hair was parted gracefully from his forehead, color an odd mix of dirty blonde, a bit on the lighter shade of brown.
(In the picture above)

He had laughed sweetly when she had gone tongue tied, literally, mumbling incoherent string of surprised words and pointing her index finger to his hair, how very eloquent, Sana. Well done.

After the initial shock had subsided, Jimin explained why he had changed his hair, shortly after which she had told him he looked good, extremely handsome, as put in by her, all while her cheeks burned with embarrassment, eyes refusing to meet.

Specifically when he had lifted her face by placing two fingers under her chin, close to the point that they were almost breathing the same air, and told her he was glad she liked it, she felt like her knees would give up any moment, especially when the realization dawned upon her that he had been worried about her liking this new color or not.

'Yeah, who cares about what the media and people have to say about this? I just hoped you'd like it.'

She was surprised that she was still breathing, alive and well.

'Oh God, have mercy on me.'

The car ride had been a blur, with Jimin driving silently with a constant smile on his face, and Sana not bothering to advert her eyes from him.

At one point, he had somehow managed to whisper, 'what is this? you're making me nervous,' and she had heard him all well, going wide eyed and flushed, instantly removing her eyes from him.

'He's gonna be the death of me,' was the only sane thought repeating in her head like a mantra.

By the time they reached the grandiose marquee, Jimin's face had gone stern, a serious, businesslike expression marring his face.

They had promptly passed through the media and press crowded on the outlines of the red carpet, and had entered the large, impressive hall without much delay.

A man quickly escorted them to their reserved table, after which Sana asked Jimin about his sudden stiffness. That seemed to do the trick, and he instantly shattered the expression, smiling softly at her and telling her not to worry.

It was about time when other businessmen and women came to meet Jimin, and Jimin was considerate enough to introduce Sana to everyone, perhaps a bit too proudly(?) and Sana stood a tad bit more close to him, holding his arm more firmly, not used to being the centre of attention for too long.

Jimin congratulated the host of the party, Mr.Choi, an old, graceful man with a soft smile, dipping his head in greeting towards Sana, and she did the same.

He had told Jimin that there were some matters they were to discuss, and Jimin excused himself for a while, told Sana that he'd be back quickly, and left with the man.

Sana drank almost two glasses of the drink served to her– a cocktail– seemingly with more alcohol and less other fruity spirits.

The alcohol wasn't too strong, and she was confident that her mind wasn't playing tricks on her and creating hallucinations, because what she was seeing was too bitter to be false.

Her gaze landed on a specific man, and even from the side profile, she could tell she knew him, his face somewhat vaguely familiar.

She wasn't sure if it was the alcohol that started to kick in, or if it was the stupor of that moment, that her head started to spin and she had to sit down, grabbing the nearest thing to come into contact with her hand, which happened to be someone's hand, Jimin's hand, specifically.

In a jiffy, he had somehow managed to return to her, eyebrows knitted in a concerned frown when her pale face came into his vision.

"Sana, are you okay?" His voice seemed to break Sana out of the momentary daze and she flinched slightly.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" He repeated his words and Sana took in his worried face, frowning slightly before nodding.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just, felt a bit dizzy," she replied after a while and he visibly eased, squeezing her hand softly before sitting a tad bit closer to her.

"We can go back, if you want?" Sana's eyes widened and her head instantly shook on it's own accord in refusal.

"No no. It's nothing so serious, trust me," she spoke a bit more firmly, letting him observe her closely before he gave in and sighed, smiling softly at her.

"Alright," he paused, puzzling her with the concentrated look before continuing. "Do you, perhaps, want to dance?"

Sana turned her head towards him so quickly that her neck convulsed in protest, opening her mouth for a sane reply, closing it again after failing, like a fish out of water.

"M-me? You want to dance, with me?"

"Isn't that obvious?" He questioned and she instantly grew silent, eyes roaming all over his sincere face.

"But I don't know how to dance, Jimin. I'll just embarrass you," she spoke quietly, letting her head fall as she fiddled with her fingers, eyes on her lap.

Jimin's laugh bounced through her ears, and she found herself sliding a bit closer to him, to hear better, for the ringing in her ears was too loud to let her be sure if she could hear anything properly.

"No one's embarrassing no one, Sana. Come on, I'll help you," his voice was gentle and soft, careful and laced with certainty, and even for as small as this dance, she felt the enormous amount of trust and sincerity blooming in her chest for this man.

In the next moment, she felt her head move into a nod as he smiled, small and meaningful, and stood up, guiding her towards the dance floor where somehow, couples had started to move slowly to the soft music in the background, another pretty, elegant chandelier hanging above it, causing a soft, dim glow to fall down on them, creating a pretty atmosphere.

Sana frowned the setting, leaning closer to Jimin as he led them, "People are dancing."

He laughed at her statement, wrapping an arm around her waist as he held her closer, "Precisely. And that's exactly what we're gonna do too, hmm?" She nodded, albeit dumbly to his words and felt stupid, extremely stupid.

'Blaming your idiotic words on the alcohol in your system, Sana, how very absurd of you. This amount of alcohol won't even make a rat drunk,' her mind wandered all over the place, face scrunching slightly at the thought of rats.

'Ew.'

"But Jimin, it's an opening ceremony. Why would we dance on an opening ceremony?" She questioned further, relishing in the way Jimin didn't even seem a bit troubled by her absurdness.

"It's a business party, not a political event. People have such arrangements, do you not like it?"

Her eyes widened and she shook her head as they reached the dance floor, "No no! I love it," she replied.

'No, shut up. Don't say it, don't say it, don't–'

"It's exceptionally good with you here, Jimin. You're so unreal, y'know? It's like you're a fantasy, so perfect," Sana all but rambled, not removing her gaze from his face even once as his eyes widened and he dipped his head, 'a bit too shyly? Jimin is shy? Nooo shut up you don't mean any of this, stop–'

"Are you shy, Jimin? Did I make your heart flutter? Did your chest feel funny? I wanna know if it's only me, because I feel like that every time I'm with you," she mumbled and Jimin laughed, a shocking mix of nervousness and surprise, due to her words.

They stood there for a while, until he cleared his throat and broke the silence.

"Let's dance. Yeah?" She pouted at the way he didn't choose to answer her– very important and extremely necessary– questions, but didn't give much thought to it, smiling happily when he tapped his finger on the tip of her nose twice and she smiled up at him, his hands sliding down her arms to assist her.

Soon enough, he grabbed her hands and lifted them, wrapping them around his neck, his own hands placed on either side of her waist, smiling softly as her eyes followed every movement of his, not removing them.

"Good?" He questioned.

"Perfect."

He started moving slowly, shifting his weight from one foot to another as she followed his movements, blushing profusely when he pulled her closer, hands covering almost the whole of her waist.

"Like this, Jimin. Like to be with you," she spoke, knowing entirely that it wasn't the alcohol anymore. Besides, two glasses of cocktail can't make much of a difference. These were her own, sober thoughts as she gazed upon him fondly.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," she breathed, noticing how they moved in perfect synchronization.

"I–you..you look beautiful, Sana," Jimin said as Sana tipped her head backwards just a slight bit to meet his gaze, blinking slowly as the words settled slowly.

"You've already said that. But thank you," she giggled when he bit his lips in acknowledgment, the tips of his ears flushing red just a bit.

She internally thanked the management for not having the paparazzi inside, as she leaned closer until her head came to rest on his shoulder, inhaling his scent, a delicious mix of musk and cologne, smiling contentedly as his grip on her waist tightened.

"Jimin?"

He hummed in response, and Sana took the daring task to slightly caress the small hairs on the back of his neck, sighing softly at the softness of the locks.

"I'm afraid," she spoke slowly, careful as to not speak too loud.

Jimin frowned as they still moved to the beat, glancing sideways so he could get an image of her. That, however, seemed to be a mistake as his face came too close to hers, merely inches apart.

The horrid expression on his face soon vanished when he noticed that her eyes were closed, peaceful and serene, making her appear so much more delicate and small.

He let his eyes take the calmness of her face before he moved his face to look forward, trying not to think about her intoxicating scent reaching up his senses too much.

"Afraid?" He finally managed to say out loud, only loud enough for her to hear.

He felt her nod against his shoulder.

"Afraid of what has to come, Jimin. I'm afraid because you're too good to me, good to the point that it scares me, scares me that you'll leave, like everyone does," her voice was barely above a whisper, slow and lazy as she moved to look at his face properly.

Instantly, the dread of having done something wrong filled her senses when she saw the confused expression on his face.

"O-oh God, Jimin Sorry I–"

"I won't leave, Sana. Not when I'm finally so close to find real happiness again, never. Don't you ever think that, okay? I'm here, and it'll stay that way," soon enough, his soft lips came in contact with her forehead, lingering there for a moment before parting, leaving behind a tingling sensation all over her skin.

"J-Jimin?"

"Shh, I know. It'll be okay, okay?"

When she finally nodded, his face broke into a smile, wide and soft and just assuring.

"I.., I think I saw someone today," she spoke as her eyes lowered, until she was staring at their shoes, her hair cascading down her shoulders.

"Someone in particular?"

"Yes– I.. I'm not sure, but I think it's him," she looked towards the area where she might've seen him.

"Him?" Jimin looked towards where her gaze had landed, seeing groups of people standing togther, talking and laughing casually– nothing out of ordinary.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, my ex."

-

A/N; I'm sorry.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

23.5K 2.3K 37
"He was fire, I was Ice. We were too different, yet we were just the same." - Everything bad was happening to Jin all at once that he was certain he'...
34.5K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
748K 42.4K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
11.8K 737 33
>>>>>> Jeon Jungkook, he is the CEO of Jeons and also Mafia King he was ruthless and heartless nobody knows his name or saw his face they are only kn...